The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klitscho vs Fury PPV..... Undercard?!

+9
quentins_monkey
Dipper Brown
killer938
hazharrison
lambertm100
BoxingFan88
wheelchair1991
TRUSSMAN66
adamk
13 posters

Go down

Klitscho vs Fury PPV..... Undercard?! Empty Klitscho vs Fury PPV..... Undercard?!

Post by adamk Mon 23 Nov 2015, 4:12 pm

Hello

Just wondered what fights are on the undercard for this?

Looked on Boxrec and it only shows the main event happening.

Is DeGale vs Bute part of the PPV package?

Cheers

Adam K

adamk

Back to top Go down

Klitscho vs Fury PPV..... Undercard?! Empty Re: Klitscho vs Fury PPV..... Undercard?!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 23 Nov 2015, 5:07 pm

They would have advertised it pal If it were..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Klitscho vs Fury PPV..... Undercard?! Empty Re: Klitscho vs Fury PPV..... Undercard?!

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 23 Nov 2015, 8:15 pm

No the Degale fight is on normal Sky Sports later in the night at 3AM. A fight i'm looking forward too. The only undercard fight on the ppv that i know of is Hughie Fury v Firtha. I have said before i won't be buying it A) because of the poor undercard card and B) because i think it will be a boring main event

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:24 am

Only reason I am buying it is because we are going to make an evening of it and I will have friends over, no way I would buy it on my own

Undercard is garbage and the main event could be anything from a snoozefest to a quick KO

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by lambertm100 Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:53 am

Any idea what time Degale's ring walk will be?

TV listing has it on Sky Sports from 3 in the morning till 6.

lambertm100

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:58 am

There is an undercard - Fast Eddie is attempting to get Callum Smith on there.

Hughie Fury's fighting and Dublin's Jono Carroll.

I think the highlight will be Rod Stewart.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by killer938 Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:30 am

Can anyone tell me about what time they will be walking to the ring? Got a mate's birthday that night but a couple of us are going to sneak away to another bar to watch it

killer938

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:14 pm

Same, I'm out anyway so I was wondering if they'd have it on in Cardiff walkabout. I'm not interested enough to stay at home or pay but for the purpose of walking across the road to another pub, I'd go for it.

Wlad in 6, for me.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 4:15 pm

Only undercard you need is SLAYER at the O2 Academy in Leeds. Fortunately I already have tickets for that and then may try and venture to somewhere that's showing the Slaughter in Germany afterwards.

Weekend sorted!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Nov 2015, 4:29 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Only undercard you need is SLAYER at the O2 Academy in Leeds.

Weekend sorted!

Maybe Joshua-Whyte is value for money after all.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by quentins_monkey Tue 24 Nov 2015, 4:39 pm

Hoping that they start about 1030-45 as I'm djing in Birmingham from 11 so wouldn't want to miss it... Wink

quentins_monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 24 Nov 2015, 4:40 pm

I'll have a word with them for you... Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by quentins_monkey Tue 24 Nov 2015, 4:42 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I'll have a word with them for you... Wink

Appreciate it thanks - and if you could ask them to make it interesting while it lasts as well that would be great... Hug

quentins_monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 5:03 pm

Maybe TRUSS could ask Man City not to be dogsh!t whilst he's out performing miracles...the grouchy fat c*nt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Tue 24 Nov 2015, 5:49 pm

quentins_monkey wrote:Hoping that they start about 1030-45 as I'm djing in Birmingham from 11 so wouldn't want to miss it... Wink

Can't you just stick it all on a USB and ask one of the bar staff to stick it on? Whistle

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 6:37 pm

Dipper Brown wrote:
quentins_monkey wrote:Hoping that they start about 1030-45 as I'm djing in Birmingham from 11 so wouldn't want to miss it... Wink

Can't you just stick it all on a USB and ask one of the bar staff to stick it on? Whistle

FFS Dipper, they use iPod shuffles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:18 pm

Apologies.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri 27 Nov 2015, 10:30 am

Patrick Korte v Moises Distino - 4 Rounds Lightweight

Samy Musa v Jay Spencer - 6 Rounds Super Middleweight

David Graf v Anton Pinchuk - 8 Rounds Amateur Fight

Hughie Fury v Adnan Redzovic - 10 Rounds Heavyweight

Robert Tlatlik v Uhr Said Rahimi - 10 Rounds Super Lightweight

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by quentins_monkey Fri 27 Nov 2015, 10:35 am

Dipper Brown wrote:

Funnily enough I'm actually playing off a USB stick for the first time ever, although still got to mix it... Shocked

Thought the Hughie Fury fight had been cancelled as Redzovic pulled out?

quentins_monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri 27 Nov 2015, 11:25 am

Think he's fighting Firtha instead now, thought i'd changed that whoops. Still nothing exciting though

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 27 Nov 2015, 11:27 am

People complain about Matchroom cards but the Germans get fed this....!! Shocked

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 27 Nov 2015, 5:13 pm

Tophat I will gladly take you on in the undercard. You can dress as batman, I will be the joker!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 5:21 pm

AdamT wrote:Tophat I will gladly take you on in the undercard. You can dress as batman, I will be the joker!
You said it mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:33 am

Did anyone see the fight before the main event where the guy got knocked out by a punch after being called to break. He was out cold, hanging over the ropes. It was comical!

The ref gave him time to recover and he went on to win but it was comically horrendous.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:07 am

I had half an eye on the screen and the rest playing Borderlands. Wasn't that the one where ref basically allowed his whole team in to sort him out before restarting it?

Really crappy undercard and still don't understand what went on with the Graf amateur fight, thought he was a pro now???

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down