The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Provisional boxing odds on potential fights

+2
milkyboy
catchweight
6 posters

Go down

Provisional boxing odds on potential fights Empty Provisional boxing odds on potential fights

Post by catchweight Wed 25 Nov 2015, 9:40 pm

As someone who likes on accasional flutter on a boxing match I tend to keep an eye on the bookies odds for boxing.

I have looked at some provisional betting odds for potentil fights that could happen down the lines which are interesting. Any of them look inviting? Any of them strange? Or do they all look close to the money? One or two did surprise me I must say:

Pacquiao (4/7) v Khan (7/5)

Lomachenko (10/11) v Rigondeaux (10/11)

Golovkin (4/9) v Froch (7/4)

Golovkin (1/6) v Alvarez (7/2)

Brook (8/11) v Khan (11/10)

Haye (1/10) v Bellew (5/1)

Joshua (1/3) v Haye (2/1)

Mitchell (4/6) v Crolla (6/5)

Selby (1/3) v Warrington (2/1)

Jack (7/5) v Callum Smith (4/7)

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Provisional boxing odds on potential fights Empty Re: Provisional boxing odds on potential fights

Post by milkyboy Wed 25 Nov 2015, 10:06 pm

for me:
- loma is favourite over rigo due to size
- surprised ggg is so big a favourite over alvarez...especially bearing in mind that it could be at 154
- i thought khan would be more of an outside bet against manny, and personally i used to believe he'd be all wrong for brook, but on recent showings can see why that's tipped the other way.

Don't know if i'd have mitchell favourite against crolla any more... he took a real beating in the end from linares, and not sure smith has done enough yet to be odds on against jack

what are the odds on any of the fights happening?

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Provisional boxing odds on potential fights Empty Re: Provisional boxing odds on potential fights

Post by spencerclarke Thu 26 Nov 2015, 7:43 am

Cheers for thus catchweight. Was just looking at these last night so good to have them all in one place. Although khan was favourite v brook on some sites.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 26 Nov 2015, 8:12 am

Haye at 2/1 seems muy generoso.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

Callum Smith big favourite is interesting considering he has never fought at this level and would probably be fighting in the US where I don't believe he has fought before.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:30 pm

I would also have loma favourite now.

I think 7/2 is good for Canelo. I wouldn't pick him to win, but you never know.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Fri 27 Nov 2015, 12:36 am

Although I would I pretty strongly favour Joshua over Haye, Im surprised the bookies have him installed as a handy favourite. Not surprised by Golovkins odds against Canelo who I think is in big trouble in that, although Im surprised the bookies have Golovkin so big a favourite against Froch.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:02 am

Frak hell good odds on Canelo, with his style and potential to have the judges paid off aswell.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down