The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WWC Semi Final B

+3
Marky
Gregers
Dr Gregory House MD
7 posters

Go down

Please vote for the wrestler that you believe has generated the best work over the past 12-18 months

V2 WWC Semi Final B Vote_lcap70%V2 WWC Semi Final B Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 21 ]
V2 WWC Semi Final B Vote_lcap30%V2 WWC Semi Final B Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

V2 WWC Semi Final B Empty V2 WWC Semi Final B

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 02 Dec 2015, 12:32 am

The end is nigh, today we look at the semi finals of the V2 WWC to decide which two will contest the finals on Monday!

I took a chance on including women in the V2 WWC for the first time this year but Sasha Banks in my mind has proved it was a good decision, The Boss has seen off many fine male competitors including John Cena in a dramatic 2nd Round, in former WWE Champion Seth Rollins she faces arguably her toughest challenge, the man who smashed through his 1st Round group with nearly 30 votes and saw off the incredibly popular New Day, will we see our 1st ever female WWC finalist? Or will Rollins momentum continue? Let's find out

Please vote for the wrestler you believe has generated the best work in the past 12-18 months

Remember for the 2nd round onwards only 1 vote per group is permitted

Please leave a comment as to who you have voted for and why to help facilitate discussion

The group will be closed at 23.00 tonight and no votes will be counted past that point

The wrestler/team that recieves the most votes will progress in to the V2 WWC Final! Also the runners up in both groups will be entered into the 3rd place playoff held on Thursday

Happy WWC-ing  thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

V2 WWC Semi Final B Empty Re: V2 WWC Semi Final B

Post by Gregers Wed 02 Dec 2015, 7:31 am

Went Sasha in the end but this might be the hardest vote of the whole competition. Rollins had a superb year despite some questionable booking. Sasha was unbelievable on nXt and is the main reason why the whole women's wrestling Renaissance happened in wwe. Plus she had two match of the year candidates

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 02 Dec 2015, 8:52 am

Went with Rollins but wasn't easy.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 02 Dec 2015, 10:51 am

I went for Banks. Although give me one more week of her chanting "UNITYYYYYYYY" with the other two BAD girls and I'd probably be happy to see her sacked.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 02 Dec 2015, 11:15 am

It is quite telling for me that Rollins is out for a few weeks now and I don't really miss him. That is not to say that I don't think the product can be better with him, but I don't find myself wishing he were there right now.

I miss Sasha more. Even though she is still there, she's not working the matches that her recent performances should give her access to.

On this basis I'm going to vote Banks, but it's close for me.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 02 Dec 2015, 3:40 pm

I'm not a massive fan of either, but I've got to go Seth Rollins here who has had a lot more memorable matches and I think has improved over the past year. He's been left with awful stories and angles to put across and he's worked hard to try his best, it's not really worked, but I appreciate that Rollins is certainly not the problem and they would be much worse if somebody else in his place.

I don't get Sasha Banks, I haven't seen all her NXT work, but what I have seen of her on NXT and in the main roster she only further cements my view that women's wrestling, unfortunately, even at its very, very best is just so far below the standards of men's wrestling. It always just seems a bit too forced, a bit too slow and Sasha Banks is no different in that regard.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 02 Dec 2015, 4:27 pm

Really tough call because bother can make a claim as one of the best wrestlers in the current product. At the end of the day I have to flip a coin because I cant really seperate them. Rollins wins.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 02 Dec 2015, 10:08 pm

The voting period has been extended to midnight as I have to go and pick my missus up and have f all phone data left

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 03 Dec 2015, 12:18 am

Voting is now closed

As the final female competitor falls in there maiden outing in the V2 WWC, Seth Rollins can have something to smile about during his injury rehab as he progresses to the V2 WWC Final with 20 votes

Sasha though will have the chance to end her tournament on a high though as she will compete in the 3rd place playoff

The 3rd place Playoff will be up as soon as I am organised

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down