The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Alistair
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:Angelo was Brotherhood of Man, not ABBA.

"Angelo" and "Fernando" they sang both of them but this f*cking thing must be defective

And No TLD the problem is with our computers it seems. I.T. are running around like headless infidels.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:37 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Plans for the weekend? Rugger Windows? A gig Jeff? No weed shah?

Not much. Holiday in a couple of weeks, so will watch the Haye fight. Going pub with in laws Sunday. You?

Supposed to be having dinner with ex tonight but I am not feeling it currently.

Was gonna see my Dad but can't really until I'm over this cold. Probably give the cricket pitch last cut before spring then go to see the barmaid and play a bit of darts. Found out her name last night. I think she may be too young for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Plans for the weekend? Rugger Windows? A gig Jeff? No weed shah?

Not much. Holiday in a couple of weeks, so will watch the Haye fight. Going pub with in laws Sunday. You?

Was gonna see my Dad but can't really until I'm over this cold. Probably give the cricket pitch last cut before spring then go to see the barmaid and play a bit of darts. Found out her name last night. I think she may be too young for me.

Not many 12 year old bar-maids.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:44 am

I think she is 24 and has a boyfriend. Just a mid life crisis fantasy sort of thing.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:you don't wear socks in the summer (for casual wear)?

Not if it's warm enough and I'm not going somewhere that might require the removal of shoes. With jeans or shorts.

You can forget about that rendezvous with Shah in the Blue Mosque then.

Oddly enough, I had to put on some shoes this afternoon. With socks of course.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:55 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Why are you still seeing her? Are you getting to dip you wick or is it a sentiment thing?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:58 am

No mate, I am flying tomorrow afternoon so they will have to do without me.

I can almost guarantee we will win our first game since I started playing again and they will take the p*ss for weeks. Plus I will get fined for not turning up and fined again for not paying the fine on the spot.

W*nkers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:00 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:you don't wear socks in the summer (for casual wear)?

Not if it's warm enough and I'm not going somewhere that might require the removal of shoes. With jeans or shorts.

You can forget about that rendezvous with Shah in the Blue Mosque then.

Oddly enough, I had to put on some shoes this afternoon. With socks of course.

Obviously when I pay my respects to Allah with Shah, I put a pair of socks on, regardless of the outside temperature.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:00 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I can almost guarantee we will win our first game since I started playing again and they will take the p*ss for weeks.  Plus I will get fined for not turning up and fined again for not paying the fine on the spot.

W*nkers.

Mind the w*nkers Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:01 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I can almost guarantee we will win our first game since I started playing again and they will take the p*ss for weeks.  Plus I will get fined for not turning up and fined again for not paying the fine on the spot.

W*nkers.

Mind the w*nkers Tino.

It is stuff like this that reminds me how much I love you, Julio.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:04 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Why are you still seeing her? Are you getting to dip you wick or is it a sentiment thing?

Dunno. Not getting any no.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:06 am

No mate, I am flying tomorrow afternoon so they will have to do without

Hong Kong wasn't it? Do they suck the yolks off fried eggs there?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Have you considered not seeing her? If there's no chance of reconciliation, what's the point? You know it's going to hamper you if you finally meet someone else.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:10 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Have you considered not seeing her? If there's no chance of reconciliation, what's the point? You know it's going to hamper you if you finally meet someone else.

That's a dig.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:11 am

Unintentional!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:12 am

I don't know what I want, probably why when I have gone out I have got blasted rather than tried to pull. No rush, what will be will be. Every relationship I have had has had a sort of strange twist of fate in it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:16 am

seanmichaels wrote:I don't know what I want, probably why when I have gone out I have got blasted rather than tried to pull. No rush, what will be will be. Every relationship I have had has had a sort of strange twist of fate in it.

I'm picturing that scene from the Crying Game.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:20 am

If you'd broken down crying she would have left you completely. As it is she probably feels inadequate

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:22 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I don't know what I want, probably why when I have gone out I have got blasted rather than tried to pull. No rush, what will be will be. Every relationship I have had has had a sort of strange twist of fate in it.

Went out with a psycho copper between 2004- early 2006. Liked her a lot but she really was mental. Bottled me in a club. Anyway the reason I met her was because I was a bit worse for wear and thought it was my housemate's current bird (they shared the same name). We swapped numbers and she was texting giving me a real dilemma. Obviously found out a few days later they weren't the same person but was a troubling time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:25 am

Definitely, incredibly troubling; it's a wonder you've managed to hold it together for so long.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:28 am

I am a man of high morals when it comes to 'muff before mates'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:31 am

Shall we stage an intervention and get Sean a woman? Rowley would have to take the lead as being the only one who likes and is liked by his wife. Tino would qualify but he's being humped out of house and his savings by his lumberjack and sean is already struggling on that score.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Went out with a psycho copper between 2004- early 2006. Liked her a lot but she really was mental. Bottled me in a club. Anyway the reason I met her was because I was a bit worse for wear and thought it was my housemate's current bird (they shared the same name). We swapped numbers and she was texting giving me a real dilemma. Obviously found out a few days later they weren't the same person but was a troubling time.

Why did she bottle you? Leaving out critical information.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:34 am

[quote="ShahenshahG"]Rowley would have to take the lead as being the only one who likes and is liked by his wife. quote]

Laugh

That is probably true amongst my mates as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:37 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

I was in a club and my step sister came over and hugged me as it was my birthday. She ran up and kind of thrust the thin end of the bottle into my forehead. Had a sort of cut / bruise in the shape of a smile. I looked ridiculous for a week.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:38 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I was in a club and my step sister came over and hugged me as it was my birthday. She ran up and kind of thrust the thin end of the bottle into my forehead. Had a sort of cut / bruise in the shape of a smile. I looked ridiculous for a week.

What was your excuse for the rest of your life?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:23 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley would have to take the lead as being the only one who likes and is liked by his wife.

Do you have any concept how hard it was finding a woman for myself Shah? You now want me to focus my efforts on a drunken Jorgen Klopp look-a-like who dresses like a pensioner and possesses all the wit and charm of gout. You are seriously over estimating both my talents and the amount of spare time I have.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:24 pm

Who is going to replace Tina as my favourite whilst he's on his hols?

Hell's teeth, I might have to just wait until he comes back.

...and don't think I haven't noticed your conversations about clothing...what the WTF is wrong with the lot of you? Black t-shirt with obscure metal band logo (the spikier the better), black jeans or combat pants, heavy boots....sorted.

Fluffy c*nts, the lot of ya....except Tina who, as I may have mentioned, is my favourite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:25 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley would have to take the lead as being the only one who likes and is liked by his wife.

Do you have any concept how hard it was finding a woman for myself Shah? You now want me to focus my efforts on a drunken Jorgen Klopp look-a-like who dresses like a pensioner and possesses all the wit and charm of gout. You are seriously over estimating both my talents and the amount of spare time I have.
Whilst also completely failing to understand that there is NO woman in the world THAT desperate, Shah.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:31 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Come now. Try try try again. That is the attitude you should have. Granted it hasn't worked for Sean but he is as you said about as attractive as an std. Just give it 5 months of effort and if as we suspect we are thwarted I promise to black him up and get him adopted by Madonna.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:31 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Il_214x170.734786125_p2of

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:33 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Whilst also completely failing to understand that there is NO woman in the world THAT desperate, Shah.

If John Prescott can get married AND have a bit on the side. Surely...there must be one. I'd give him my own one but I'm incapable of being that malicious to either her or him.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:38 pm

Isn't wearing a band t-shirt only one step up from a football strip?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:39 pm

So what you're saying Shah is if we can get Sean elected Deputy Prime Minister there is a chance?

I guess it gives us something to work on.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:40 pm

superflyweight wrote:Isn't wearing a band t-shirt only one step up from a football strip?    

Pretty much.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:40 pm

superflyweight wrote:Isn't wearing a band t-shirt only one step up from a football strip?    

....it's for Sean.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:42 pm

Rowley wrote:So what you're saying Shah is if we can get Sean elected Deputy Prime Minister there is a chance?

I guess it gives us something to work on.

L*l out loud

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:04 pm

When the bar girl is pulling something else other than my pints I'll be the one laughing. Visigoths.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:When the bar girl is pulling something else other than my pints I'll be the one laughing. Visigoths.

You mean when she's pulling your leg?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:11 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:When the bar girl is pulling something else other than my pints I'll be the one laughing. Visigoths.

You mean when she's pulling your leg?

Pulling the phone to her ear to report you for harassment?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:12 pm

Smoking my hampton.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:16 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Smoking my hampton.

Have you got a beehive in there?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Smoking my hampton.

Pulled Pork?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:19 pm

Single barreled pump action yoghurt rifle

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Single barreled pump action yoghurt rifle

What you affectionately call an anal probe?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:27 pm

Sean is the only person who has ever watched The Office and considered Finchy a role model.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:29 pm

Rowley wrote:Sean is the only person who has ever watched The Office and considered Finchy a role model.

He's thrown a kettle over a pub. What have you ever done?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:31 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:Sean is the only person who has ever watched The Office and considered Finchy a role model.

Paid for that kettle.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:36 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Laugh Lovely stuff.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZVQmJVXDkk

This is your anthem sean

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 1:38 pm

will have to check on my phone in a bit.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next