The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruno To Fight Again?

+9
Knowsit17
Atila
Pound-for-Pound
Nico the gman
Herman Jaeger
ONETWOFOREVER
shenglong2015
Steffan
hazharrison
13 posters

Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by hazharrison Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 12:17

Oh dear:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/frank-bruno-announces-return-boxing-7285088

hazharrison

Posts : 7540
Join date : 2011-03-26

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Steffan Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 12:34

Maybe you think Bruno is changing...but he can't change what he really is

Forget all this money and stuff around him. It don't change a thing

Bruno doesn't even have a choice

He was born with a killer instinct you can't turn off and on like a radio

He has to be in the middle of the action because he's a warrior

Without some challenge, without some war to fight...then the warrior may as well be dead

This is him against them

Come on,  maybe you don't know...what Bruno is talking about now

But you will when it's over...believe him!!!

Steffan

Posts : 7856
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by shenglong2015 Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 12:38

On a serious note he will not get sanctioned to fight again, he wont get a licence he is out of the ring for two decades, and diagnosed with bipolar in 2013.

More chance of Johnny Vegas winning the Pole Vault at the Rio Games in 2016.

shenglong2015

Posts : 513
Join date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 12:55

Bruno won't even make it past sparring in preparation for a possible ring comeback.

Seems like he has been getting in shape maybe he just wants to be loved again. It must be hard to once be a national hero only for the nation to move on and forget about you.

Will always have time for Bruno as I was growing up with the generation that supported him in all his big fights, can remember meeting Bruno at a school athletics compertition as a kid he was much loved but now kids don't even know who he is. Its sad but the fact is you had your time Frank and you did a bloody good job with it but you have to let go now because after a while..

people stop giving a sh*t.

ONETWOFOREVER

Posts : 5510
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 12:59

Maybe he needs the dosh.

I'd love to see him fight Joshua personally.

No warm up , straight in.

Herman Jaeger

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Steffan Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 13:04

Herman Jaeger wrote:Maybe he needs the dosh.

I'd love to see him fight Joshua personally.

No warm up , straight in.
I think he should fight David Haye

Haye gets emails everyday apparently asking him to fight Bruno

It's the fight the British public want

Steffan

Posts : 7856
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by shenglong2015 Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 13:09

Steffan wrote:
Herman Jaeger wrote:Maybe he needs the dosh.

I'd love to see him fight Joshua personally.

No warm up , straight in.
I think he should fight David Haye

Haye gets emails everyday apparently asking him to fight Bruno

It's the fight the British public want

I'd like to see him fight Khan, they have both been as inactive as eachother

shenglong2015

Posts : 513
Join date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Nico the gman Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 13:23

shenglong2015 wrote:On a serious note he will not get sanctioned to fight again, he wont get a licence he is out of the ring for two decades, and diagnosed with bipolar in 2013.

More chance of Johnny Vegas winning the Pole Vault at the Rio Games in 2016.
Bit harsh shenglong, if Johnny Vegas practises he has as much chance as anyone winning the 2016 pole vault at the Rio games.

Nico the gman

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2011-09-21
Location : middlesbrough

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Guest Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 13:51

Steffan wrote:Maybe you think Bruno is changing...but he can't change what he really is

Forget all this money and stuff around him. It don't change a thing

Bruno doesn't even have a choice

He was born with a killer instinct you can't turn off and on like a radio

He has to be in the middle of the action because he's a warrior

Without some challenge, without some war to fight...then the warrior may as well be dead

This is him against them

Come on,  maybe you don't know...what Bruno is talking about now

But you will when it's over...believe him!!!
C***!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Pound-for-Pound Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 15:22

The minute I heard this news the line "pack it in, Frank, you silly b*****d!" from Hot Fuzz ran through my mind. Really hope he doesn't get licensed, maybe he could come back as a trainer if he feels he still has something left to give to boxing?

Pound-for-Pound

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Atila Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 15:58

April Fools Day has come two months early this year.

Atila

Posts : 1711
Join date : 2011-06-03

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Knowsit17 Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 16:16

Fighters over 50, coming off a long retirement, should not be allowed to box again professionally. If every faded name and has-been reacted this way when someone suggests a current fighter could KO them, imagine the world we'd live in!!

Knowsit17

Posts : 3284
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 33
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by shenglong2015 Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 16:31

He wont get a licence, more chance of David Blunkett getting his driving licence.

shenglong2015

Posts : 513
Join date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by DavidBlunkettsuppercut Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 16:49

shenglong2015 wrote:He wont get a licence, more chance of David Blunkett getting his driving licence.

I have my licence thankyou Cool
DavidBlunkettsuppercut
DavidBlunkettsuppercut

Posts : 303
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 104

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by shenglong2015 Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 18:33

DavidBlunkettsuppercut wrote:
shenglong2015 wrote:He wont get a licence, more chance of David Blunkett getting his driving licence.

I have my licence thankyou Cool

Boxing?

shenglong2015

Posts : 513
Join date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by 3fingers Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 19:11

Work Colleague: Did you see the picture of Ricky Hatton and Bruno in the paper

Me: Nah, they're probably the same weight now

Work Colleague: Are they going to fight?

Me: {silence}

3fingers

Posts : 1482
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by JohnPrescottsJab Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 22:56

Read an interview where he said he is sick and tired of hearing people say would Joshua et. al beat him so he wants to show people that they can't. Not in them exact words but you get the picture

JohnPrescottsJab

Posts : 49
Join date : 2016-02-01

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Atila Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 23:11

Maybe he's broke?

Also read a comment somewhere that the BBB of C will not give him a licence. But if Bruno is serious, he can always apply to the Luxembourg boxing board for a licence.

Atila

Posts : 1711
Join date : 2011-06-03

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by JohnPrescottsJab Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 23:30

BBBoC already have confirmed they will deny any application made by Bruno. Off to Luxembourg it is!

JohnPrescottsJab

Posts : 49
Join date : 2016-02-01

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Guest Tue 2 Feb 2016 - 10:22

David Haye reported as saying he's no problem with Bruno's comeback as long as he fights men of his own age...so Bruno/Tyson III it is then

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 2 Feb 2016 - 10:32

Would rather see that then AJ's next outing......

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 40
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by shenglong2015 Tue 2 Feb 2016 - 14:46

DAVE667 wrote:David Haye reported as saying he's no problem with Bruno's comeback as long as he fights men of his own age...so Bruno/Tyson III it is then

Cus we all know what happened when Haye fought a pensioner....he got KO'd by Carl Thompson!! lo!!!!! Very Happy

shenglong2015

Posts : 513
Join date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Bruno To Fight Again? Empty Re: Bruno To Fight Again?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum