The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
kingraf
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Adam D
Galted
Rowley
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

rick_dagless wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Why would they advise not to kill them? Not that anyone listens I guess but why would they advise that?

They keep the mosquito, cockroach, silverfish, etc... numbers in check. They are always open for spider donations from the general public for venom milking purposes.

Good answer. Very well said.

Cheers TLD, I learnt from the best...

I know that, but I just find it odd that there is actually specific advice on the subject.

It must be fact you actually have an arthropod world worth talking about.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 2:00 pm

Sounds like these lads work for the hospital.(GP)

The real ones:
You've been dunking that for too long. (LB) - limp Bizkit
You won't be able to play that game in this pub. The table ain't big enough (FD) -  
Well, I've had a rubbish day so I'm happy it's over. (GK) - Gladys Knight

Real clues:
That'll never get off the ground. (LZ) - Led Zeppelin
That woman's got her husbands gloves and a pair of her own. (HH)
You'll get a load of bacon off them. (L) - longpigs

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:27 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Sounds like these lads work for the hospital.(GP)

The real ones:
You've been dunking that for too long. (LB) - limp Bizkit Aaah, I was going for Revolting C*cks
You won't be able to play that game in this pub. The table ain't big enough (FD) -  
Well, I've had a rubbish day so I'm happy it's over. (GK) - Gladys Knight

Real clues:
That'll never get off the ground. (LZ) - Led Zeppelin
That woman's got her husbands gloves and a pair of her own. (HH)
You'll get a load of bacon off them. (L) - longpigs

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:52 pm

Fats domino's and hermits but I don't know what the first h stands for

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:52 pm

Her man's l*l

Hermans hermits

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 4:09 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-rights-activist-shot-by-4-year-old-son-after-claiming-he-was-jacked-up-to-fire-weapons-a6921636.html

If you ain't seen it already

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Mar 2016, 8:36 pm

F*cking hell, people, someone give Shah a hand. He can't carry the cup single-handed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 8:54 pm

I am not a thief. I have two hands.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Mar 2016, 10:26 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I am not a thief. I have two hands.

That's just the kind of quality that keeps me coming back (in a non-michaels way).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 11 Mar 2016, 6:14 am

Morning slackers

Unfairly first.

Also the first day in a while with no visible sun... which was behind the clouds.
Warm but not bloody hot. Still no rain.

Spoiler:

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Mar 2016, 6:44 am

morning TLD fog here, the most useless of weathers....

how is your weekend shaping?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 6:45 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Morning slackers

Unfairly first.

Also the first day in a while with no visible sun... which was behind the clouds.
Warm but not bloody hot. Still no rain.

Spoiler:

This is the kind of wisdom only an Aussie could impart.

And that is a great track.

FIST SUCKONTRIAD NOTCHES

Happy Friday Dear and Dwindling friends.

Morning Rehoboam Rick and Tetrarch TLD, How goes it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 11 Mar 2016, 6:56 am

G'day rick and my friendly herb feeding pet mongoose Shah.

Happy it's Friday. Last weekend of freedom so I'll just sit back and take it easy.
I'll move the last few boxes out to get ready for the kicking down of the ceiling.

The Bosnian block worker will be doing the last pieces of the waterfall and the renderers will also be doing the retaining walls early next week.

I wanted to keep the brutal light grey blocks with white grout (very prison like) - but excessive damage due to weather and several dings & chips and permanent orange discoloration (high pressure water spray with a bit of acid wouldn't remove) of the grout has forced me to cover it up.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 7:09 am

When you finish the CC will send you a miniature ship to accentuate the pool. give us 6 months notice though, it takes some convincing to get money from northerners.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 11 Mar 2016, 7:43 am

That'll be nice mate. As long as it's a miniature replica of the HMS Victory. It will look nice alongside the Yamato.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 8:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQfZj4c75uo

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 9:05 am

Someone named Donnie Rankin playing on their organ can't bring any life to this place. Wtf is going on?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:03 am

Excellent news for the part of the v2 community that counts - Hugh Jackman has been c*nted.  Will try to post a link in the edit field as the swear filter has a fanny flop about the site name.

Last edited by Galted on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : http://is-a-cunt.com/)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:47 am

Excellent work, Galted, just read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 11 Mar 2016, 12:00 pm

Thank you, serialDAVE. I hope that it will dissuade Tino from posting pictures of Ray Mears (just realised "Ray Mears" is an anagram of "arse army") although I suspect it won't.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2016, 12:07 pm

Am currently reading about why Adele is a c*nt (I agree entirely) but am also enjoying the accompanying badly photo-shopped picture of her t*tw*nking someone. I may be wrong but I believe the t*ts belong to Lindsey Dawn Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 12:56 pm

Sterling work galted. Afternoon Dave. Please don't kill her. I shall be inconsolable.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:23 pm

My wife was playing Adele's CD in the car the other day. Dreadful stuff.

Especially that song where she phones some poor b@satrd and asks if he wants to go over a lot of sh1t that happened ages ago. F**k that! T1t w*nk or no t1t w*nk, there's not a man alive that would agree to have that conversation.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:26 pm

superflyweight wrote:My wife was playing Adele's CD in the car the other day.  Dreadful stuff.  

Especially that song where she phones some poor b@satrd and asks if he wants to go over a lot of sh1t that happened ages ago.  F**k that!  T1t w*nk or no t1t w*nk, there's not a man alive that would agree to have that conversation.    

Forgotten Sean already? He's lauryn hill and french adele is killing him softly (with a furry dildo)

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:35 pm

Must be a bloody big dildo!

Adele manages that rare feat of having a singing voice that makes me suicidal and a speaking voice that makes me homicidal.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:36 pm

Don't blame my bitch for you being born in scotland

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:41 pm

superflyweight wrote:Must be a bloody big dildo!

Adele manages that rare feat of having a singing voice that makes me suicidal and a speaking voice that makes me homicidal.

It moonlights in drive through car washes at petrol stations across the country

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:45 pm

Afternoon all I have good news, I am working in a different office now 2 -3 days a week, and it is more northern, and it is covered in clunge...

Huzzah!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:50 pm

Excellent news rick. Congratulations my dear repatriated friend. Although will miss your company in the mornings for half the working week.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:15 pm

I shall be on even earlier when here Shah old buddy, so will be more like the old days...

It is the office that keeps on giving!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:22 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I shall be on even earlier when here Shah old buddy, so will be more like the old days...

It is the office that keeps on giving!

Excellent. First soup. Then a dilapidated working space close to home and next the world.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:23 pm

Famous People:

He had beef with the american government, especially with soldiers of import.

He now attends a feminine church, but a serial killer first.

Why end with A you ask? It's kinda silly initially then just gets dark.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:30 pm

superflyweight wrote:My wife was playing Adele's CD in the car the other day.  Dreadful stuff.  

Especially that song where she phones some poor b@satrd and asks if he wants to go over a lot of sh1t that happened ages ago.  F**k that!  T1t w*nk or no t1t w*nk, there's not a man alive that would agree to have that conversation.    
She comes across a nasty bitter c*nt. "I'm rich and famous, you're not, wanna talk about it? No? Well I do, did I tell you I'm in Hollywood now? Ooh it's great, do you still live in that sh!thole? We'll, I'm doing really well for myself..."

Sounds like Sean's ex to be honest....

Glad Rick's alive even though there's only me to be disappointed in Bradford now...I'll rephrase that, I'm the only one disappointed in Bradford who is in situ!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:44 pm

It's the only song in the album she's put some effort in so I reckon you've got her bang to rights and I'd like to purchase them from you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:53 pm

To be honest, I've nothing against Adele (stop it Shah) it's the frigtards who see her as some kind of tortured genius making music that resonates with them and them alone. Also, some silly **** gave the devils horns sign at her Live at the Albert hall concerts. Whoever she was deserved to be nominated on Galted's C*NT website and then killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:59 pm

I know what you mean, I have the same feelings towards people who love/hate Bieber/Khan/One Direction blah blah blah. Just daft kids who haven't had a chance to mature properly in the public eye and are perceived by extreme either gods gift to their fields or the spawn of Satan who deserve to die.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2016, 4:02 pm

My daughter likes One Direction and whenever we're out I have to suffer their music. I'm sure they're nice lads (except Hatty Styles who probably is a genuine **** of the highest order...) but their albums are dreadful

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 4:08 pm

I used to work with a goth mate. I wanted to grow up and be a carpenter but two weeks working with the depressing miserable c*nthearse and suicide became a profitable and alluring career path.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 4:29 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Famous People:

He had beef with the american government, especially with soldiers of import.

He now attends a feminine church, but a serial killer first.

Why end with A you ask? It's kinda silly initially then just gets dark.

No takers?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:44 am

Serial Dave completed a 10k run in 46 minutes. Salute his fortitude and withdraw his northern badge.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:51 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Serial Dave completed a 10k run in 46 minutes. Salute his fortitude and withdraw his northern badge.

The Mung Bean salad eating, protein shake drinking Southern ponce.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:15 pm

Whats this place doing open at the weekend?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:23 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Serial Dave completed a 10k run in 46 minutes. Salute his fortitude and withdraw his northern badge.

The Mung Bean salad eating, protein shake drinking Southern ponce.

Sticking the boot in abit ain't ya? He might be southern but he's still a serial killer. His man love for Tino made his transition to southerner inevitable to emulate his hero but I don't think distance is as much of a barrier to killing you as you seem to think it is.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:24 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Whats this place doing open at the weekend?

We're protesting the loss of the Sunday trading vote

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:23 am

Morning All

Active weekend, and I ache everywhere...

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:32 am

Morning Ricko,
What were you up to... rugby or a very long walk/run?

Shah, sorry about the non-response to the Donnie Rankin clip. I almost had to go out and buy some Radox after listening to that. Don't mind the tune but it seemed out of sync?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:34 am

Morning Rabbiting rick and Talcum TLD.

Heavy weekend, lots of lifting but the bed is f*cking glorious. Had to shoulder charge the mattress up the stairs as the gap on both landings was too small. My hands have grown callouses for the first time in years. I see serial Dave has killed rowley, so another quiet day on here I suspect.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:41 am

Did you make primeval grunting sounds with the mattress?

Still no storm, Shah. This is the calm before I think... eerily quiet. Like on here recently.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:43 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Morning Ricko,

Shah, sorry about the non-response to the Donnie Rankin clip. I almost had to go out and buy some Radox after listening to that. Don't mind the tune but it seemed out of sync?

I think that's the limitations of playing with just one player doing all the work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh442tyH3e0

There's no room for error on the organ or so people tell me. Anyhow, how were your weekends?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:45 am

TLD wrote:Morning Ricko,

Morning mate, I had football, bowling, went to a place called Go Ape and then filling a skip up at the mothers yesterday.

A very good weekend cheers Shah, yours?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:45 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Did you make primeval grunting sounds with the mattress?

Still no storm, Shah. This is the calm before I think... eerily quiet. Like on here recently.

I couldn't hear over the wife screaming bloody murder. But goddamn, I have never enjoyed sleep so much.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next