The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
kingraf
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Adam D
Galted
Rowley
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

rick_dagless wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Why would they advise not to kill them? Not that anyone listens I guess but why would they advise that?

They keep the mosquito, cockroach, silverfish, etc... numbers in check. They are always open for spider donations from the general public for venom milking purposes.

Good answer. Very well said.

Cheers TLD, I learnt from the best...

I know that, but I just find it odd that there is actually specific advice on the subject.

It must be fact you actually have an arthropod world worth talking about.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 6:43 am

Fist Notches.

Rain Rain go away, come back on another day, little Rick wants to play, Rain rain go away.

Morning Rapey Rick and Touchy TLD

How goes it?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Mar 2016, 7:07 am

Good morning Shah

Very well indeed. Another blisteringly hot day comes to a end as a gentle breeze now tickles my feet.

How are things your end? Hazy as usual?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 7:27 am

I haven't had any hazy since the first weekend of new years. It's making me miserable. Will try and buy some this weekend and slowly but surely finish it over several weekends. Couple of ducks strutting across the waterlogged grass and into the puddles - ah they've spotted me and have fled back to the pond.

Can't wait for the place to look like this again.

Spoiler:

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Mar 2016, 7:37 am

Morning gents, wetter than a wet thing out there today, which invariably means nob head drivers everywhere....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Mar 2016, 7:57 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I haven't had any hazy since the first weekend of new years. It's making me miserable. Will try and buy some this weekend and slowly but surely finish it over several weekends. Couple of ducks strutting across the waterlogged grass and into the puddles - ah they've spotted me and have fled back to the pond.

Can't wait for the place to look like this again.

Spoiler:

l*l

I was asking about the weather.

Photo looks nice. Didn't realise you lived in a Galted community.

Some threatening clouds nearby but not a chance of rain here unfortunately. Will have to wait until Tuesday... or Thursday next week.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 8:10 am

Soaking here too rick. Prefer it to the chill over the last few weeks though, I can at least drive without my hand sticking to the steering wheel.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Mar 2016, 8:26 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 8:34 am

Morning Twitchy Tino. All good in the Tino household? TLD don't you get crazy rain over there once the clouds break? I always wanted to get caught up in some extreme weather conditions but never got the chance apart from a bit of torrential rain, heavy winds and heavy snow all relative to England's rather mild climate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Mar 2016, 8:53 am

Morning Tino...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:04 am

Marvelous mate.

How is the Shah household? All the wives ok?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:08 am

All bar one who is heavily up the duff. Complaining constantly but if she had taken her pill like I commanded she wouldn't need to take anusol now.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:13 am

ShahenshahG wrote:All bar one who is heavily up the duff. Complaining constantly but if she had taken her pill like I commanded she wouldn't need to take anusol now.

Shocked

Bloody hell, Shah. It's too early to think about you bumming someone.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:19 am

L*L out loud...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:45 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Twitchy Tino. All good in the Tino household? TLD  don't you get crazy rain over there once the clouds break? I always wanted to get caught up in some extreme weather conditions but never got the chance apart from a bit of torrential rain, heavy winds and heavy snow all relative to England's rather mild climate.

We do get crazy rain, Shah.

Usually when the northern monsoon season breaks down and the cloud bands form in the centre of the continent - like now. Qld, SA and Victoria are presently copping the thunderstorms associated with the mixing of the tropical warm air from the north with the cooler stuff from the south.
It will probably drift towards the east coast next week - then we may get that unbelievable heavy rain.

It's just so dry... yet so humid (strange?) and bloody hot right now. I've put my feet in a tub of water again this evening. They dry out in under 5 mins after a shower. It's as soothing as a Radox bath is for Jeff.  I keep forgetting to apply the cream to hold the moisture in - as the missus has directed me to do whilst she's away.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 10:38 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:All bar one who is heavily up the duff. Complaining constantly but if she had taken her pill like I commanded she wouldn't need to take anusol now.

Shocked

Bloody hell, Shah.  It's too early to think about you bumming someone.

I'm rather concerned about the fact that you're amenable to thinking about me bumming someone later in the day.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Mar 2016, 10:39 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Shocked

I'm rather concerned about the fact that you're amenable to thinking about me bumming someone later in the day.

Anything goes in my mind once 10:30 am has passed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 10:49 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Twitchy Tino. All good in the Tino household? TLD  don't you get crazy rain over there once the clouds break? I always wanted to get caught up in some extreme weather conditions but never got the chance apart from a bit of torrential rain, heavy winds and heavy snow all relative to England's rather mild climate.

We do get crazy rain, Shah.

Usually when the northern monsoon season breaks down and the cloud bands form in the centre of the continent - like now. Qld, SA and Victoria are presently copping the thunderstorms associated with the mixing of the tropical warm air from the north with the cooler stuff from the south.
It will probably drift towards the east coast next week - then we may get that unbelievable heavy rain.

It's just so dry... yet so humid (strange?) and bloody hot right now. I've put my feet in a tub of water again this evening. They dry out in under 5 mins after a shower. It's as soothing as a Radox bath is for Jeff.  I keep forgetting to apply the cream to hold the moisture in - as the missus has directed me to do whilst she's away.

That was almost raf like save the fact you didn't put the cream on. Some pictures would do nicely if you've the time when the storm breaks. I've heard they're rather spectacular to witness. The heaviest rain I've witnessed was in monsoon season in Pakistan. In our village the houses slope slightly inward to the road which is downhill so when it rains heavily it all gathers to form a river. Often it gets to about 3 foot high and is frightening at the speed with which it blasts downhill. Then the next morning a lush green overtakes the horizon and it's as if the hand of God has transformed the landscape while you were sleeping.

I think I shall go back next summer to see it again.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:00 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Shocked

Waiting for confirmation that junior hasn't bunked school again?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:01 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Shocked

Waiting for confirmation that junior hasn't  bunked school again?

He wouldn't dare. Mrs Windows would tear him a new one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:05 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Shocked

Waiting for confirmation that junior hasn't  bunked school again?

He wouldn't dare.  Mrs Windows would tear him a new one.

Would explain Julius' absence nicely. One missed Zumba class and the ''5th beatle'' is dead.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Mar 2016, 12:08 pm

Afternoon lads, how goes it in your respective fiefdoms?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Mar 2016, 12:43 pm

Afternoon all, new bed arriving for my daughter today so dismantled my son's cot and shifted the toddler bed into his room in preparation for delivery sometime today between "oooh and well, I can't be exact, love!"

No doubt my wife will text me later asking me to get all shirty with the delivery people which as you all know is guaranteed to have them turn up late and sling the stuff up the stairs causing "accidental damage" to walls, doors, fixtures and fittings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 09 Mar 2016, 12:49 pm

Were those last two sentences in relation to your wife's sex life?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Mar 2016, 1:02 pm

My wife's sex life is a mystery to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Mar 2016, 1:24 pm

DAVE667 wrote:My wife's sex life is a mystery to me.

Adam's wife's sex life isn't a mystery to me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 1:32 pm

DAVE667 wrote:My wife's sex life is a mystery to me.

Adam's wife's sex life isn't a mystery to me.

But Adams presence here is a mystery to us all. Amen.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 1:32 pm

https://youtu.be/WkfvL3Nz0SI

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 5:01 pm

Now that is what I call a michaelsing.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Mar 2016, 7:09 pm

Doubly-michaelsed, excellent work, Shah.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Mar 2016, 7:55 pm

I have hit a hot streak of michaelsings lately now that Sean isn't here to deflect attention from all the posts that fall flat

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 7:14 am

Fist Notches.

Morning Rimbaud Rick and Tamarillo TLD

Rainy again. Tired as Feck and depressed as just made all the payments on payday and looks like another month of cheap cigarettes instead of the Bensons.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 7:34 am

Wotcha Shah....

Just grey here today no rain, Lambert and Poverty for you then mate?

I have a whole day of chasing my tail, today, never a pleasure, always a chore, but almost the weekend, and going to Go Ape on Saturday which is always a laugh.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Mar 2016, 7:59 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 8:00 am

trying to get some of these whilst I have some time this morning

09 November 2002
That army has got some well nice trenches. (DW)
The top of them curtains are wrecked; all the material's worn. (HV)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 8:01 am

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 8:44 am

I know the first one rick if you'd like a bit of help.

A flowery lion that spreads it's seed wherever it may land, EDIT: Also a term applicable to Raf

What happens in the Rowley household when TSMR spills the radox in a fit of pique

99% of Sean's person.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:00 am

I put them on here for all to get Shah so fire away! But I assume you mean Dandy Warhols?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:04 am

Yes.

The other is Holly Valance

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:14 am

#oneteam...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:17 am

23 November 2002
Karl's Mam submitted these:
This group would be good at doing your hair. (TP)
This group sound like dinosaurs. (TR) - T-Rex
This guy sounds soup-perb. (GC) - Glenn Campbell

Here's the official ones:
Stop throwing that fruit about. (CB) - Chuck Berry
That Scottish fella has made an error. (M)- McBusted
God, you can make a right load of toast with them. (G)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:22 am

The Platters

toast/grill Gorillas?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:25 am

Never heard of the Platters.

Gorillas - good shout.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:28 am

The platters is old school music, great to listen to. Vocal music

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FygIKsnkCw

One of their more successful tracks

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 10:28 am

Fair play, I kinda like that music to be honest

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Mar 2016, 10:57 am

rick_dagless wrote:Fair play, I kinda like that music to be honest

Then you'll probably like the Drifters as well

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Mar 2016, 11:32 am

Morning crazy notches

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Mar 2016, 11:59 am

Morning sean. What's the latest?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Mar 2016, 12:57 pm

Ham and mustard sarnie, leek and potato soup - 7/10

Afternoon sean, how goes the good fight?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 1:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXwHquuzNg

For you Seany boy.

Craving some chips right now. Will settle for grilled chicken

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next