The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWA Season 10 Homepage Chat

+13
Nay
Good Golly I'm Olly
The_Enigma
Adam D
ncfc_Tooze
TwisT
Engel Harlequin
x12x
Marky
Gregers
Samo
Fernando
Crimey
17 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

WWA Season 10 Homepage Chat - Page 20 Empty WWA Season 10 Homepage Chat

Post by The_Enigma Tue 15 Mar 2016, 2:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Season 10 of the World Wrestling Association!

Noticeboard
Week Show #8 Voting / Feedback Due: Sunday 14th August
Weekly Show #8 Due: Wednesday 10th August
Foreign Transfer Window: Open Week's 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 & PPV#2.

Confirmed Promotions
#1 - Crimey & Adam (Slammerdale)
#2 - Nay & Olly (WIM)
#3 - Thunder (WWR)
#4 - Fernando (XPW)
#5 - Viper (XXX)
#6 - Engel & Twist (SHAT)
#7 - Tooze (MWF)
#8 - Enigma (NGPW)
#9 - Gregers (nXtreme)
#10 - Marky (WAF)

Last edited by The_Enigma on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 1:07 pm; edited 17 times in total

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

WWA Season 10 Homepage Chat - Page 20 Empty Re: WWA Season 10 Homepage Chat

Post by x12x Mon 08 Aug 2016, 11:45 am

I knwo it says recap shows but i'll be doing my usual show segment wise with paragraphs for the matches...unless this is what that means?

As for feedback I'm really happy with what I've got and do agree I should have probably shown some hate towards the likes of Cage/Puma/Del Cielo

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 08 Aug 2016, 1:06 pm

I'm curious to see any predictions on what you guys think Internal Struggles may be...

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 08 Aug 2016, 8:40 pm

Hai, how many points each, I'm guessing 4 3 2 1

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:41 pm

Yeah, it says how many points in the results post. Think you're two weeks behind though.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 08 Aug 2016, 10:00 pm

Addressing Feedback
- Stardow OK pleased that's gotten over, not so pleased that H4H's return hasn't, the idea from the start was to build to War Games, I needed four men teams and H4H having unfinished business with Stings flunkies made sense for them.

- ACH OK another that I'm pleased with, when I got him last season, I knew nothing about the guy, a quick trip tou YouTube and I quickly became a fan (the fact that he's a nerd really helps me want to push him further and yes, I do have plans for him going forward.

- Dragon/Cesaro, did Dragon bring the kid all the way with him just to make a point? Yes. Well, not quite but, he did bring the kid purely to make a point.

- Itami and the ambulance, yeah I'm not looking forward to writing that either but, there's still war games to look forward to...why do I do these things to myself?

- The roster, not a lot I can do about that sorry. Since I've started I've had trouble finding a balance between, WWE and not WWE guys and that's cause I have trouble following other companies and I like to think I've improved a little bit with guys like ACH and Dragon becoming big players in my company.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 08 Aug 2016, 10:07 pm

Table updated, turns out I did update for the special I just didn't do a scores on the doors.

So, Scores on the doors

CompanySpecial ScoresThis Week
NGPW2933
nXtreme2425
XXX1720
WWR1114

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 10 Aug 2016, 11:02 am

Just thought I would update the three of you to let you know that Olly and possibly Adam will be returning for the season finale...

There's a strong possibility that my show will be slightly late so if it's not posted tonight, it will be tomorrow evening.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 10 Aug 2016, 12:03 pm

Enigma can we have until 24th August for the final show?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 10 Aug 2016, 12:26 pm

Course you can. We're just finishing up with our last weekly show with the deadline due today so we plan on having the final show deadline by Wednesday 24th August.

Be interesting to see what you & Nay come up with considering the reasons why you last show was cancelled. Laugh Laugh

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 10 Aug 2016, 3:45 pm

nXtreme (minus matches) up, will write matches either this evening or tomorrow morning

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 10 Aug 2016, 3:50 pm

The_Enigma wrote:Course you can. We're just finishing up with our last weekly show with the deadline due today so we plan on having the final show deadline by Wednesday 24th August.

Be interesting to see what you & Nay come up with considering the reasons why you last show was cancelled. Laugh Laugh

It'll probably get us kicked off the site Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 12 Aug 2016, 10:37 am

Apologies for the slight delay in posting this week's show. This week as been a nightmare for a number of reasons so sorry for the hold up. Please send all votes and feedback by Monday evening and results will be posted Tuesday.

Just curious to ask, are those of you producing a final show, are you continuing with the recap format or resorting back to the bullet points?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 12 Aug 2016, 11:10 am

I'm doing short matches, I honestly prefer it and I'll be sticking with it from now on...I feel like the matches are a big part of the shows but it's the booking that really matters when it comes down to it and that's how I judge shows.

I'll be putting more effort in with the match descriptions but I cannot be bothered with full bullet point matches anymore.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 12 Aug 2016, 4:58 pm

Matches were written in paragraphs for me this week, the final ppv will be a mix of the two as I think the dreaded ambulance match will be easier to write as a paragraph.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 15 Aug 2016, 11:04 am

Once the season has finished I'm going to be making a few notes with a view on changing / freshening some things up for next season. What's everyones views on the current match format... would you rather have the paragraph instead of the bullet points next season? I personally think the paragraph format works much easier to fits easier to read and write but interested to see what you think.

Speaking of next season, if you have any thoughts or suggestions just send us a PM and I will always review everything put forward.

REMINDER - VOTING & FEEDBACK IS DUE TONIGHT!!!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 15 Aug 2016, 12:41 pm

Paragraphs are much better...maybe set a word or a line limit? I hate writing full matches so anyway that it can be cut down would be great.

I will send a proper PM at some point but one thing I'd love to see back next season is a special pick (basically a free star pick to start your roster) and then three foreign picks straight away.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:03 am

Gregers & Viper - Could you please send your votes & feedback before 4pm Today. Not going to have time to do anything tonight so if you miss the deadline, they will not be posted until tomorrow. Cheers

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:46 am

Votes sent Enigma

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:53 am

Are MWF wrestlers available to buy in Foreigns?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 16 Aug 2016, 10:38 am

Only S.E.X & Slammerdale are off limits at the moment. You can purchase from every other promotion though. Thanks for sending your votes.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:36 pm

Will send mine in an hour or so, sorry for the hold up...working nights gets in the way haha.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:07 pm

If you can get them sent by 2:15 then that would be perfect! I'm on my lunch break then so can easily get them posted before 3pm!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:12 pm

Sent over.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:52 pm

Final Weekly Show Votes & Feedback
As always, votes have been calculated in reverse order so the show you place as your fav will be scored 1 point with the show in last receiving 3 points. The show with the least amount of points takes the maximum points...

NGPW: 1st Place - 4 Points
Scores:

nXtreme: 2nd Place - 3 Points
Scores:

WWR: 3rd Place - 2 Points
Scores:

XXX: 4th Place - 1 Point
Scores:

FEEDBACK

nXtreme FEEDBACK
- Still not a fan of staff members fighting more than once in a season.
- Enjoyed the build of Alisters/lucha’s story line all season, looking forward to the pay off.
- Also really enjoying the Empire/Kingdom story line, mind you I don’t think there is a story line I’m not enjoying.
- Really Enjoyed the last segment

- Growing Up, I absolutely adored the Vince McMahon vs Triple H feud and the Street Fight with the added stipulation will be gold. Only wish this was announced a week or two before to build up momentum and make Vince a more geniune threat.
+/- Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of Lita vs Trish III but since the announcement at the Network Show, I was kind of hoping to see them in action although their part in the Sasha Banks win was a cool moment.
+ Love JBL's character, always been so interesting to read. JBL as the potential last Legends Champion seems like a fitting end
+ The closing segment really brought home that this was the end and I can't think of any greater way of Chris Sabin vs Austin Aries to finish nXtreme if it really is the end.

+++/- Sabin is the highlight of WWA for me but to have the main event as yet another segment was a bit of a drag
++ The new Kliq is running things and I love how blatant it is
+ Ospreay v Daniels would be a great match and made Ospreay look strong it's just a shame he doesn't seem to have a feud going in to the biggest show
+ Trish and Lita III is hype as hell
+/- I'm enjoying the A-Listers but I feel we see an unmask storyline most seasons
- HHH v Vince? I like the idea of nXtreme being fought over but Vince v HHH doesn't really do it for me.
- - Too many segments trying to fit too much in, I feel like I'm watching Raw sometimes with the amount going on and it not being split up by matches.

XXX FEEDBACK
- Looking forward to seeing Wyatt/End though, I’m not sure if it has the momentum it would have had if done earlier.
- Mastif looks strong going forward, enjoyed reading the match.
- First XXX elimination chamber? Haven’t you already done at least one, cause I remember Bryan being in the Worl War X and fighting in a chamber…
- Nice to have Devitt back in XXX but, could you not have said winner – Prince Devitt? That had me a little confused and had to reread a few times.

+ Devitt! Great stuff with the Bullets as well as the Battle Royale setting up Shelley vs LeRae
+ Scurrl/ZSJ vs Cage/Ricochet, what a match that would be!
+ I'm enjoying Steen having a guaranteed place and how much that annoys End, also the New Cult is great. William Eaver is really underated and fits well with Wyatt
- Would have been nice to have a list of the 15 men who are in the Battle Royale

+ Loved the surprise ending of Prince Devitt's arrival who slots perfectly into the chamber match, it generally made me feel sympathy for Dolph Ziggler shortcomings with some excellent writing
+ Generally think Bray Wyatt vs Tommy End may be the most anticepated match I'm looking forward to
+ Candice LaRae, loved her role the battle royal. Think placing her with Alex Shelley works much better.
- Bullet Club. Not really sure how the entire stable will fit into the show absolutely no build up for the biggest show of the season.
- I'm assuming we're getting Dolph Ziggler vs Mike Mondo? Waste of Ziggler's talent although I get their history both IRL and in XXX

NGPW FEEDBACK
- Straight out the gate with a big time match, loved it.
- Really looking forward to Nevil/Zayn with Nevil playing a heel it’s going to be good.
- Strong womens division all season and the belt could end on just about anyones shoulder.
- That main event was off the charts.

+ I really really like your new match writing style, its different but flows nicely
+ I've really enjoyed everything you've done with the British Embassy throughout the years, Neville vs Dar would be amazing as well
+ Melina back with Mundo!
+ I really liked the set up for both Neville vs Zayn and Cole vs Joe vs Ambrose, your PPV looks amazing!
- You missed an O in Ambrose's name... seriously though I cannot think of a single negative, WHAT A SHOW!

++++ Internal Struggles is really exciting and I hope we get a proper announcement
+++ NGPW is giving away PPV quality matches on each show which shows how strong the roster is, hopefully the actual PPV lives up to this
+ Mundo is a d*ck and I love it, cannot wait to see him get his comeuppance
+ The women's division is getting the match it deserves and I can't tell who is going over at the PPV
+/- Not invested in the tag titles despite loving the Briscoes, the Revival just don't cut it for me compared to the roster NGPW has

WWR FEEDBACK
+ I really like the Uso's angle at the moment, very very well written
+ Good stuff linking the matches into who enters the War Games match as third
+ The Workhouse Title changing hands was a nice little twist to set up ACH vs Crews at the PPV
- Not sure on Stardow beating Sting but it does set up the PPV main event nicely

+ Interesting dynamic between The Uso's and their farther. Adding Jey Uso as the official is a cleaver move as I generally don't have a clue who he will side with when he turns!
+ ACH winning the title on the penultimate show was a bold move. It actually turned my opinion on his match with Apollo Crews so good job
+ Wargames. Looking forward to seeing who comes out on top. Enjoyed Cody Rhodes and his character development all season
- Tyson Kidd... What happened? From being world champion to not even appearing on the card.
- Hideo Itami didn't even feature on this week's show, especially when he's involved in such a big match
- I'm just not that heavily invested in seeing Warriors vs Wolves as I should be, just don't feel like they click on paper

+ Love ACH getting the title and it taking the pinfall away from Cesaro and Dragon
+ Somehow WWR has me interested in the USOs and I like the special ref stipulation
+/- The booking for the War Games teams is great, it's just some of the people that let it down and I feel this is a big thing with WWR and hope to see a change next season with better names coming in. I've liked what WWR have done with guys like Cody, Sting, ACH and Apollo Crews.
+/- Dudleys v WGTT is a good match up but how are they able to book it with a title shot on the line
- I feel as if the booking should have been the other way around with Cody and Sting winning instead of Sandow and Abyss but this is a minor point
- I don't know if I buy Dragon as the good guy, he can be face but he seems to have lost the edge that makes him awesome

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 16 Aug 2016, 7:38 pm

Feedback feedback?

- Usos - honestly didn't not expect that to be a white wash of a positive so yay, thank you.
- Workhorse title - it was a big gamble, but I'm glad that has gone over so well, especially when it changes someones mind.
- Tyson Kidd, he did appear on this show and I just couldn't find a place for him in the final PPV.
- I wouldn't call Dragon a good guy but, then I know what I have planned for the PPV.
- Stardow going over, yeah, my original plan was for Sting and Rhodes to go over but, with Sting/Stardow being the main event, I wanted it to feel that anyone could win and with it being Sandows return to WWR I wanted him to get the win.
- Better roster - lets hope, that I'll get a good roster next season Very Happy When I came up with the Wargames plan, I originally wanted Goldust, Sandow and Ted Dibiase JR but Goldy wasn't available and for some stupid reason I thought Dibiase wasn't either so, had to go with H4H as they had issues with Ascension last season.
- Dudleys/WGTT - WGTT won the tag team dominance tournament earlier in the season, for winning they won a title shot at any time, basically a tag team briefcase, without the case. The Dudleys won TTDT last season but, weren't in the tournament this season so, the Dudleys have been claiming that the WGTT are the most dominant tag team until they beat them. The Dudleys have challenged them to have a tag team match with the "briefcase" on the line.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 17 Aug 2016, 3:51 pm

Thunder - The Tyson Kidd comment was more driven at how he's gone from main-eventing one PPV to not being on the next. Was expecting a little more considering he was traded for Kevin Owens / Steen.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:31 am

Chaps - Just a reminder that the final show of this season is due this coming Wednesday. Just thought I'd check see where everybody was up to and if they think they were realistically meet the deadline. Appreciate any updates, cheers.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:14 pm

Writing my show as we speak, I can not fathom anything coming up that will stop me meeting the deadline.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 23 Aug 2016, 12:48 pm

Show will be Thursday, sorry lads

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 23 Aug 2016, 1:08 pm

mine will be Thursday as well...I've caught a sh*tty awful throat infection so haven't had the motivation to do anything...haven't even promoed for 6CW or checked the site since Friday which shows how much it's messed me up Laugh

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 23 Aug 2016, 2:00 pm

You mean apart from the 6cw night out right Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 23 Aug 2016, 2:49 pm

I was in London Saturday and Sunday...started feeling ill on the Sunday night during Summerslam...ask Olly and Pete!

Got home yesterday and slept felt ill/today is the first time I've checked the site pretty much. My girlfriend gave me her bug this weekend haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 25 Aug 2016, 9:09 pm

I'm I;m sorry guys and you'll know why, when you read the show.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 25 Aug 2016, 10:50 pm

Enigma - will have my show up tomorrow, haven't been able to pull it together tonight I'm afraid
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 27 Aug 2016, 8:26 pm

Show up... 5 of the 9 matches written just the big 4 to go. Rest of matches should be done this evening Smile Sorry for the delay, been way to hot in my flat to write the show

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 27 Aug 2016, 9:41 pm

Will vote tomorrow then...will give me an excuse to order a pizza haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 27 Aug 2016, 10:00 pm

Show and all matches up Very Happy

Spoiler:

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 28 Aug 2016, 7:11 pm

So everybody can enjoy the bank holiday without any worries... Can you please send all voting and feedback to me by this coming Friday please. With a little luck, we can get results and crown this season's champion by Sunday Evening at the very latest.

After talks, Slammerdale & S.E.X were both supposed to return for one last show but Adam isn't responding to any of my messages and I've given up with chasing Olly so if they happen to post a show and you don't provide any feedback because they are late then don't worry.

As the dust settles on what has been our biggest and longest season... use this time to either send me your suggestions via PM or post them here openly on any thoughts, improvements or feedback on next season.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 01 Sep 2016, 10:03 am

Still expecting feedback and votes by tomorrow evening... I'm not likely to be around on Saturday so there will be slight flexibility in getting stuff sent over but I will be posting all stuff I have on Sunday and crowning this seasons champion!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 01 Sep 2016, 2:40 pm

I'll be doing mine today once I feel more awake...I have some early Season 5 announcements to make as well before the break. #bigchanges

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 04 Sep 2016, 10:21 pm

WWA SEASON 10 FINAL RESULTS & FEEDBACK

PERSONAL NOTE - In what seems like an eternity, I'm delighted to finally say this season is officially finished! On a personal note, this season has just been a total disaster and some BIG changes will be in store for next season so I would like to personally thank the 3 of you for sticking the season out. Truth be told, if this season had folded, WWA wouldn't have returned, especially under my management. Recruitment has already begun and WWA will be looking to return at some point in 2017... Ideally in February but we'll see what interest we have and where everybody is up to.

If you have any hints, tips or suggestions on how to improve WWA or would like me to consider any rule changes, please don't hesitate to drop me a quick PM! Everything sent will be reviewed... Anyway, I will stop going on and get to the main point. For the final time, here are the results and feedback for the final shows of the season. THUNDER - Can we please get a final league table so we can crown this season's champion.

1ST PLACE: NGPW - 4 POINTS
PPV SCORE:

2ND PLACE TIED: nXtreme - 3 Points
PPV SCORE:

2ND PLACE TIED: XXX - 3 POINTS
PPV SCORE:

3RD PLACE: WWR - 2 POINTS
PPV SCORE:

nXtreme FEEDBACK:

WWR FEEDBACK:

XXX FEEDBACK:

NGPW FEEDBACK:

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 05 Sep 2016, 4:57 am

Could we also get a table for if it was only us 4 the whole season?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 05 Sep 2016, 12:38 pm

- Authority Figure. I can’t really weight Jim Cornette up, one minute he seems to be undermined at every time for the likes of Devitt/Dario then the next he’s enforcing rules which seems to blur the lines.
With Cornette in control I wanted to show him as someone who will do what it takes to get the job done and that will include allowing people to take advantage of that...if you offer him nothing then you're expendable...if you can offer something then name you price. With Dario Cueto he offered fire power when going after anyone who stood in his way like Steen/LeRae and Hero. Balor and The Bullet Club were allowed to flaunt the rules due to The Young Bucks being Cornette's final chance to get the tag titles back from Angelico and Jack Evans (even though they failed)...I wanted to show Cornette's desperation so had him rely on a team he tried to strip in a previous season.

- The two day show is a bit of a slog with 11 matches to read, if all shows had made it to the end, I don’t know if I’d been able to read it all
Will be doing a proper announcement but I agree that the 2 show format does feel like effort. MTV taking over from season 5 will makes some changes and that will be a big one. X-Fest IV will be a one night event.

- Le Rae, whilst I've enjoyed her run with the NYC Title I'm struggling to see where this angle is going now...
Another MTV announcement is one it's way regarding the title and LeRae, will leave that closer to the show as I have to get LeRae back on my roster first Laugh

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 05 Sep 2016, 8:29 pm

Final scores on the doors are
NGPW - 42
nXtreme - 30
XXX - 23
WWR - 17

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 05 Sep 2016, 8:50 pm

-          Dragon/Cesaro – glad I won someone over and the ending was to put over the mean streak in Dragon
-          Workhorse title – I like the unpredictability too, I don’t even know what I’m going to do with it and that’s the fun. In this case I was able to give Kidd something to do, in response to feedback I had received. The triple threat did indeed come off the cuff but, was not meant to extend the card originally, I was going to have WGTT claim their tag shots to extend the show but, felt the triple threat was something I wanted to do more.
-          Usos – glad the over all reaction to Jay turning was a plus for people and seems next season I’m damned if I damned if I don’t.
-          Wargames/Sting – I’ve enjoyed the build, I didn’t hate writing the match but, I didn’t like reading it myself perhaps it would have been better bullet pointed I don’t know. Glad the hype worked though and the closing moments with Sting destroying Legion was a great moment for me to write. I felt it furthered my personal plans for Sting and means I don’t have to feel obliged to bring back wrestlers that even I’m board of. As for Warrior Vs Sting, I’m glad you don’t know if your looking forward to it or not as it means you’ll go in without expectations.
-          Ambulance match – that was a lot of fun to write and I enjoyed the challenge. It felt like the right match to end that feud with the way it was built. As for three stipulation matches on the trot, I should have thrown a urine break in between them but, I wanted to get the lesser matches out of the way first
-          Tag team title of free for all – yup I did bottle it, I listened to the fans and realised they wouldn’t pay for that match so, I gave it away for free so that everyone knew the main card was full of better things.
-          Spelling and grammar – all I’m going to say about this is that I write my shows in Word and it hasn’t flagged anything up that has been posted. Just for you I am however, going to try to improve for next season.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 05 Sep 2016, 9:38 pm

And your NEEEEEW WWA Champion... NGPW! Who retain the title for the 3rd time.

In all seriousness, I'd like to thank the 3 of you for sticking it out this season.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 09 Sep 2016, 11:28 am

MTV ANNOUNCEMENT:

At Triple X Wrestling's X-Fest event it was announced that MTV had purchased the company and would be taking over in the forthcoming season, today at the former home of the company the X-Dome MTV gave a brief press conference to cover some of the changes they will be implementing as well as an update on their world champion Kevin Steen after he left the show with some saying he would not be coming back.

Kevin Steen and the Triple X World Title: A spokesperson for MTV revealed that Kevin Steen had not penned a new contract for the forth coming season and as of yet had not replied to any of their attempts to reach him but MTV would endeavour to bring back their world champion for Season 5 with plans in place if Steen would not return.

Jim Cornette: MTV is happy with the work done by the now former majority share holder and will be bringing him back in a management position for Season 5 with a new host taking a more front of house role. MTV had not yet named the person heading up this host role yet but said they would be the voice of the MTV board, would have booking powers but would also take a role on commentary when needed.

New York City Title: During the press conference MTV said that the show would begin touring various locations meaning that the New York City title would now become the MTV Title with a new belt being introduced in the next season, when asked if Candice LeRae would still be champion the spokeperson said that she would but there may be some changes coming regarding LeRae's wish to continue fighting men as it was one of the issues that some people seemed to have last season.

Touring: MTV announced that Triple X Wrestling would begin to tour with shows taking place across America and possibly further a field. When asked about the X-Dome the spokes person said that there may still be a possibility of a show taking place as the long term HQ of Triple X Wrestling due to history but that the venues on the tour would be bigger due to the growing popularity of the show.

More to come when we know more.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:41 pm

When is this starting up again?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down