The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain 9th most Adulterous Country in the World !!

5 posters

Go down

Britain 9th most Adulterous Country in the World !! Empty Britain 9th most Adulterous Country in the World !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 17 Mar - 22:20

They say your spouse is most likely to have an affair with a close neighbor...I'm lucky because I have only one close neighbor of similar age to my Wife and she doesn't get on with him......I know this because everytime she goes round there all I can here is them moaning and banging about.. Cool ...

Anyway according to Hocus Pocus.....

Britain is the joint 9th most adulterous nation in the World.......With 36% of married couples containing a partner screwing someone else..

1. Thailand 56%
2. Denmark 46%
3. Italy 45%
4. Germany 45%
5. France 43%
6. Norway 41%
7. Belgium 40%
8. Spain 39%
9. Finland 36%

The USA isn't on the list... angel

Anyway if you're thinking of moving to Thailand forget it !!

I'm ok because according to legend.....Red heads make the most loyal partners Wink ..

Looking at the list...I don't know what is in the European water.....Maybe a good idea to stock up on the bottled variety... Wink

Better watch out....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Britain 9th most Adulterous Country in the World !! Empty Re: Britain 9th most Adulterous Country in the World !!

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Mar - 8:58

I'd question the statistics though, Beefcake.

Does Jo getting banged by the Didsbury Rugby Union 2nd XV count as one incident or 15?

I can top that anyway. My old home town is 7th on this list.

http://www.radiox.co.uk/news/most-adulterous-towns-britain-wycombe-abbey/

The 7th most adulterous town in the joint 9th most adulterous country in the world.

I feel all warm inside.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Britain 9th most Adulterous Country in the World !! Empty Re: Britain 9th most Adulterous Country in the World !!

Post by Adam D Fri 18 Mar - 9:10

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'd question the statistics though, Beefcake.

Does Jo getting banged by the Didsbury Rugby Union 2nd XV count as one incident or 15?

I can top that anyway.  My old home town is 7th on this list.

The 7th most adulterous town in the joint 9th most adulterous country in the world.

I feel all warm inside.

That will be the Didsbury Rugby Union 2nd XV

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Mar - 9:30

Adam D wrote:

I feel all warm inside.

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 18 Mar - 9:49

Adam D wrote:

I feel all warm inside.

Laugh Classic.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Mar - 12:57

Always annoys me when I read these reports about British women putting out more than ever before...WHERE ARE THEY?

I'd ask my wife but she's never in these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by LivinginItaly Fri 18 Mar - 14:38

I knew there was a good reason for moving to Italy....

LivinginItaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down