The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan shouldn't fight Brook till 2017.....

+19
ShahenshahG
milkyboy
melv500
catchweight
Hammersmith harrier
Knowsit17
Jermaine2015
RanjitPatel
Coxy001
jimdig
kingraf
hampo17
BoxingFan88
smashingstormcrow
3fingers
hazharrison
Baby faced assassin
AdamT
TRUSSMAN66
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Khan shouldn't fight Brook till 2017..... - Page 2 Empty Khan shouldn't fight Brook till 2017.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon May 09, 2016 7:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Vicious knockout......The kind of punch that ages a fighter and strips one of his confidence.... Groves has never been the same since Froch 2 for me....

Khan needs to take time off to regroup and rest and then needs a tune up or two to get the confidence back and to evaluate if he is still on his game.....Suicide to walk straight into Brook after yesterday....

As Brook is a stadium fight and we are in a May...Shoud be no time this year..

Let Brook get a bit more wear on him and mileage....

My advice no Brook till next year !!....Don't give him any freebies...You're the star no matter what Hearn says....Fight him on your terms....and when your ready..

Wait till next year !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Khan shouldn't fight Brook till 2017..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Khan shouldn't fight Brook till 2017.....

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue May 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Coxy001 wrote:Agreed BF88.

Khan was always likely to start fast and dart around like a fairy. It was pretty easy to see what was happening once Canelo found his range around round 4, then in round 5 you could sense it was coming and then round 6 BAM. This wasn't a Graham vs Jackson sort of dicking that was turned on one punch and one punch only.

Brave for taking the challenge. But lets not kid ourselves, a 12 rounder is just that - 12 rounds. Not 3, or 4 or whatever. There is absolutely no clamour for a rematch as it wasn't like Khan was particularly impressive that one should be demanded. He threw a few flash combos for a few rounds and then Canelo simply figured him out and timed him.

At least this thing that speed counts for everything (same garbage from the usual suspect) should be debunked in their mind. Timing beats speed.

As for Khan refusing to fight Brook - guy is a joke to boxing. It would fill a stadium over here, do massive numbers like Froch v Groves did on PPV and is by far and a way the biggest money fight he has. As it is he's going to fight Garcia and get KTFO - AGAIN. Retire Amir, boxing don't need jokes.

He was very brave for taking on the challenge, but in terms of a career move it wasn't risky in terms of damaging his chances at welterweight, had Brook done that to him it would have been a huge problem

But who thinks they can go up 2 weight classes? Its crazy, I said weight classes should be respected and that is what we saw

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Khan shouldn't fight Brook till 2017..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Khan shouldn't fight Brook till 2017.....

Post by AdamT Tue May 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Khan has never been outboxed.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue May 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Don't necessarily have huge issues with him going up. Mosely jumped from LW to WW, as an example. The problem I have is that it wasn't like he ran out of people to fight at LW/WW as he hadn't fought Garcia (again)/Brook/Porter/Thurman/etc. etc. etc. Unlike Mosely who went up to find bigger challenges.

Even Khan's own trainer seemed resigned to him getting sparked. Question how much either of them believed he'd win and what his motivations for taking an unwinnable fight were.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue May 10, 2016 8:22 pm

AdamT wrote:Khan has never been outboxed.

Be quiet Truss.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue May 10, 2016 8:23 pm

He could save face. He gets paid well and has the excuse of being too small.

After he gets sparked again, he will claim the ko took to much out of him. Because no one is good enough to beat Khan.

McGregor is pulling a similar stunt in mma.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue May 10, 2016 8:34 pm

... You could be talking about Hatton again with those excuses Adam.

Khan's talking about Garcia... Which if won, (an if) would get him a belt and avenge a previous defeat... Which is what people have said he should do.

The guy can't win.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue May 10, 2016 8:37 pm

AdamT wrote:Khan has never been outboxed.

I never understand this statement, how can you say he never got outboxed, when he gets sparked in 4 by Garcia and 6 by Canelo

They didn't land lucky shots they timed him or figured out the pattern, watch the Garcia knockout again, he gets bedazzled by his speed early then works it out, he puts his gloves up as soon as Khan jumps in and as soon as he feels the first punch land on his gloves he throws the left hook and BAM it connects

Canelo did much better against Khan he was landing great body shots and landing upstairs with the lead left hook

Boxing is really fighting, landing more punches and doing more damage than your opponent, that is what it boils down to, how you do that is the sweet science, ring generalship is completely over rated as a scoring criteria. As early as the 4th Canelo started out boxing Khan, making him miss and making him pay

Throwing 5 punch combinations and landing 2, whilst getting caught with a bigger shot isn't outboxing anyone, Khan was also missing big shots himself

He is an amazingly good offensive fighter, but in terms of defence, he is very ordinary

Pacquiao would beat the stuffing out of Khan, he is way better defensively

I know you are doing the tongue and cheek comment, but putting my opinion out there

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Tue May 10, 2016 8:47 pm

I thought Prescott outboxed him. Khan didn't win a single second of that fight.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue May 10, 2016 8:57 pm

melv500 wrote:I thought Prescott outboxed him. Khan didn't win a single second of  that fight.

+1

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue May 10, 2016 11:18 pm

milkyboy wrote:... You could be talking about Hatton again with those excuses Adam.

Khan's talking about Garcia... Which if won, (an if) would get him a belt and avenge a previous defeat... Which is what people have said he should do.

The guy can't win.

In all fairness if you asked 100 people on here if they wanted to see Khan vs Garcia II or Khan vs Brook then I'd imagine the latter would prevail.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed May 11, 2016 12:05 am

True coxy, though maybe not on a yank forum... but if you asked the same people if they'd like to see brook fight Garcia or jo jo Dan or bizier or Gavin they'd go with Garcia... Who lets face it is a bigger name than brook has ever fought.

If Khan beats Garcia, brook beats Vargas... Should they get made, then there's the stadium unification fight next year. Lots of if's there granted!

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Wed May 11, 2016 1:38 am

What specifically would Garcia have to gain fighting Khan again? Beat him decisively the first time and Khan was a bigger draw then than now.

Khan really is a tedious bore when it comes to domestic opposition. Even though the hype bubble was punctured a while back he still seems to genuinely believe his past achievements, as ordinary as they were, transcend anything else that comes from British shores. He seems desperate to cling to the insecure and misguided conviction that it's fundamentally beneath him to even consider fighting domestic peers. And this is coming from the man who called out Mayweather and then whined when Floyd showed total disinterest.

Some really pathetic childlike excuses as always. Surely not liking someone is more of a reason to put that person in their place if you think you can.

Compare this attitude to that of Carl Froch. Certainly not the classiest outside the ring but a bigger name than Khan and still gave two fights to his closest domestic challenger. Have to respect that kind of fearless indifference to whomever you take on. Khan on the other hand...

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed May 11, 2016 1:44 am

Can't imagine Khan is scared of Brook, if that's what you're getting at Knowsit. He's just taken on a much harder fight, probably knowing he was a huge underdog, and deserves credit for doing so.

Think of it from a business perspective, he will have got payed an awful lot more for Saturday than Hearn will have offered, and the Brook fight is still there. Fighters can't win sometimes, moan that they won't fight fighter A, but take on fighter B who is better and a much tougher fight and they get criticised.

Think Brook gets a little bit of a free ride when it comes to Khan, wasn't so long ago that people were suggesting JMM would be a good fighter for him because it's a name, but if Khan fought him he'd be crucified.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 1:49 am

Knowsit17 wrote:What specifically would Garcia have to gain fighting Khan again? Beat him decisively the first time and Khan was a bigger draw then than now.

Khan really is a tedious bore when it comes to domestic opposition. Even though the hype bubble was punctured a while back he still seems to genuinely believe his past achievements, as ordinary as they were, transcend anything else that comes from British shores. He seems desperate to cling to the insecure and misguided conviction that it's fundamentally beneath him to even consider fighting domestic peers. And this is coming from the man who called out Mayweather and then whined when Floyd showed total disinterest.

Some really pathetic childlike excuses as always. Surely not liking someone is more of a reason to put that person in their place if you think you can.

Compare this attitude to that of Carl Froch. Certainly not the classiest outside the ring but a bigger name than Khan and still gave two fights to his closest domestic challenger. Have to respect that kind of fearless indifference to whomever you take on. Khan on the other hand...
Froch didn't want to fight Groves, for one reason or another the fighters above Groves were unavailable or unwilling and Froch was standing on until Eddie told him he'd be stripped of his title. As for the rematch, Froch was adamant that there was no need for a second fight despite him being smacked from pillar to post in their first match and the shocking intervention of Howard Foster. Groves pushed for the rematch, Froch accepted it reluctantly so let's not have it that Froch was this "I'll fight anyone in the trenches/on the cobbles" b*ll*cks cos when Ward said he'd be happy to fight Froch again AND in England, Carl mysteriously shut the f*ck up and asked if Kessler wanted to fight him again

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 11, 2016 1:58 am

He is scared to lose to Brook. He would hate for people to see his local rival as better.

He would rather face GGG than Brook. His enormous ego I afraid of losing to his British rival.

So in my opinion, he is scared of Brook.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed May 11, 2016 2:44 am

Khan is garcia's mandatory I think... He was anyway.

For a guy who's avoiding talking about Khan in case of coming across as a hater, you're not doing a great job Adam.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed May 11, 2016 2:46 am

PaulHv2 wrote:Can't imagine Khan is scared of Brook, if that's what you're getting at Knowsit. He's just taken on a much harder fight, probably knowing he was a huge underdog, and deserves credit for doing so.

Think of it from a business perspective, he will have got payed an awful lot more for Saturday than Hearn will have offered, and the Brook fight is still there. Fighters can't win sometimes, moan that they won't fight fighter A, but take on fighter B who is better and a much tougher fight and they get criticised.

Think Brook gets a little bit of a free ride when it comes to Khan, wasn't so long ago that people were suggesting JMM would be a good fighter for him because it's a name, but if Khan fought him he'd be crucified.

I've stopped getting angry at stuff like this - it's quite clear he can't get the lion's share of the purse after a knockout like this, so he will drag it out and then fight him when A - he has enough to get the lions share or B as a last resort. I get the feeling this fight will be signed in December. Ramadan starts in June so it's not as if he can sign up and start training in the near future anyway.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 11, 2016 3:13 am

Milky I could accuse you of being a fan boy.

I am stating opinions. I can't remember you being all high and mighty, when Mayweather or Fury gets death.

I hope the next time the two names I mention get the death, you pipe up.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Wed May 11, 2016 3:18 am

To be fair on Khan he's never been a fan of fighting his closest domestic rivals. Avoided a host of them like the plague when coming up through the ranks (never held the British title as an example of how he didn't want to fight them).

Him not wanting to fight Brook is nothing new, is merely happy getting knocked out by foreign fighters it seems Wink

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 11, 2016 3:21 am

Hater!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed May 11, 2016 4:30 am

Think khan garcia goes the same way

Garcia figured him out

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed May 11, 2016 5:57 am

Yep coxy is a hater too Adam... You're in lofty company!

You could accuse me of being a fanboy but it would just demonstrate that you can't read or make a balanced judgement, so I'd advise against it. If someone came on here claiming Khan was god's gift I'd be pitching against them.

You marking me as a mayweather/fury hater? Mayweather is a brilliant fighter whose record I have questioned in part and supported in part.  I don't like him as an individual but it certainly doesn't cloud my view of him as a fighter.  

Fury I've  always considered under-rated by most as a fighter and found to be an entertaining character... I have defended him on both counts and was one of the few who didn't write him off against wlad. I make no excuses for him for some of the appalling things he's said from a homophobic or sexist perspective, other than to suggest his upbringing/background plays a part. That clear enough on them?

It's irrelevant anyway. I don't give a monkey's what you think of Khan.. Rate who you want, hate who you want. It's a free country, and everyone is entitled to an opinion. I was pointing out that you make reference to saying you're dropping it re khan... And 5 minutes later you're baiting again.

Fill your boots and wum all you want. No beef to me, fella!

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed May 11, 2016 6:03 am

milkyboy wrote:Yep coxy is a hater too Adam... You're in lofty company!

You could accuse me of being a fanboy but it would just demonstrate that you can't read or make a balanced judgement, so I'd advise against it. If someone came on here claiming Khan was god's gift I'd be pitching against them.

You marking me as a mayweather/fury hater? Mayweather is a brilliant fighter whose record I have questioned in part and supported in part.  I don't like him as an individual but it certainly doesn't cloud my view of him as a fighter.  

Fury I've  always considered under-rated by most as a fighter and found to be an entertaining character... I have defended him on both counts and was one of the few who didn't write him off against wlad. I make no excuses for him for some of the appalling things he's said from a homophobic or sexist perspective, other than to suggest his upbringing/background plays a part. That clear enough on them?

It's irrelevant anyway. I don't give a monkey's what you think of Khan.. Rate who you want, hate who you want. It's a free country, and everyone is entitled to an opinion. I was pointing out that you make reference to saying you're dropping it re khan... And 5 minutes later you're baiting again.

Fill your boots and wum all you want. No beef to me, fella!

He's just attention seeking Milky, he'll make a comment about really disliking Khan which everyone ignores then states he's going to drop his vendetta then states again that he really dislikes Khan. It's like a child in the playground running about shouting, 'Look at me, look at me'.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 11, 2016 6:09 am

In comes the freak.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Wed May 11, 2016 9:49 am

Brook called Khan out on Twitter within 10 minuted of Khan getting knocked out. A world champion calling out a bloke that's just been knocked out. It's a joke that Brook doesn't get any stick for this. Why doesn't Brook show any interest whatsoever in fighting someone that wasn't the victim of a knockout of the year contender? Absolutely no class, just desperate.

He's fought the same level fighters his whole career and then a Porter that needed 2 goes to beat a Julio Diaz that Khan beat.

There's no objectivity when looking at Khan and Brook. It had to be Khan ducking but what is he ducking. It seems that people would happily blame Khan if the fight never gets made and Brook continues to fight the rubbish he's been fighting. It's definitely a Hearn ploy to disguise the fact that doesn't want to challenge himself by fighting anyone else with a pulse.

Why is that OK for Brook but not for Khan to fight Garcia?

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Wed May 11, 2016 10:35 am

Khan should not be fighting Brook or any other champion for that matter until he earns it. Being beaten in 3 of your last 8 is hardly stellar form and certainly not enough to think you can call the shots anymore. He needs to get a grip of that ego because he talks himself up as elite but fights at no more than B grade decent but not great level and is on a downward slope. If he thought he could beat Brook that would be his next fight but I think we all know what he knows if Brook (which he would) blows him away that's the end of the gravy train for him.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Wed May 11, 2016 10:53 am

Brook wants better fights and bigger pay days I am sure, but I think Matchroom have preferred to bank the easy money off him on cards where they control most if not all of the promotion. Khan has been a handy scapegoat to deflect attention away from their own pretty poor opposition. I wouldnt say Brook is getting a free ride though. Even Sky Sports were struggling with the cheerleading in his last fight. Matchroom so far have not done much to build his profile or secure fights over in the U.S where the vast majority of the big fights in the division are happening. They have gone down the route of keeping him in the U.K where they have their Sky deal and they can call all of the shots and keep most of the profits. The result for Brook is he has been sidelined pretty much and continues to be. Khan on the other hand has lots of options. He is far better connected in the division for many of the reasons Brook is not right now. Khan and Brook are not picking their opponents. Its being done for them. I would wager they would take on any opponent in the division if it was lined up for them. I get why people dont like Khan, but some of the narratives are off the charts.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed May 11, 2016 6:28 pm

RanjitPatel wrote:Brook called Khan out on Twitter within 10 minuted of Khan getting knocked out. A world champion calling out a bloke that's just been knocked out. It's a joke that Brook doesn't get any stick for this. Why doesn't Brook show any interest whatsoever in fighting someone that wasn't the victim of a knockout of the year contender? Absolutely no class, just desperate.

He's fought the same level fighters his whole career and then a Porter that needed 2 goes to beat a Julio Diaz that Khan beat.

There's no objectivity when looking at Khan and Brook. It had to be Khan ducking but what is he ducking. It seems that people would happily blame Khan if the fight never gets made and Brook continues to fight the rubbish he's been fighting. It's definitely a Hearn ploy to disguise the fact that doesn't want to challenge himself by fighting anyone else with a pulse.

It was very poor taste from Brook, I totally agree with you

Brook wants to fight Khan and there is no one else available to fight at the moment, they are all booked up, so he is going to do anything to get that fight

Khan and Brook need each other

I don't mind him fighting Garcia, I see him getting knocked out again tbh and then his career is over, he won't even get anywhere near the money for it

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed May 11, 2016 6:54 pm

catchweight wrote:Brook wants better fights and bigger pay days I am sure, but I think Matchroom have preferred to bank the easy money off him on cards where they control most if not all of the promotion. Khan has been a handy scapegoat to deflect attention away from their own pretty poor opposition. I wouldnt say Brook is getting a free ride though. Even Sky Sports were struggling with the cheerleading in his last fight. Matchroom so far have not done much to build his profile or secure fights over in the U.S where the vast majority of the big fights in the division are happening. They have gone down the route of keeping him in the U.K where they have their Sky deal and they can call all of the shots and keep most of the profits. The result for Brook is he has been sidelined pretty much and continues to be. Khan on the other hand has lots of options. He is far better connected in the division for many of the reasons Brook is not right now. Khan and Brook are not picking their opponents. Its being done for them. I would wager they would take on any opponent in the division if it was lined up for them. I get why people dont like Khan, but some of the narratives are off the charts.

+1

You only have to listen to hearn's recent interview words to the effect of ... "we've spoken to x,y,z... the leading lights of the division... but some don't want to come to the uk and the others want stupid money to do so." .... before implying that only vargas was being reasonable.

The big names in the division want big money, and some don't want to travel to the uk... who'd have thought it. Maybe they've seen the judges cards at some of eddie's shows or the refs diving in for stoppages when the first punch lands.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Wed May 11, 2016 9:56 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:
RanjitPatel wrote:Brook called Khan out on Twitter within 10 minuted of Khan getting knocked out. A world champion calling out a bloke that's just been knocked out. It's a joke that Brook doesn't get any stick for this. Why doesn't Brook show any interest whatsoever in fighting someone that wasn't the victim of a knockout of the year contender? Absolutely no class, just desperate.

It was very poor taste from Brook, I totally agree with you

Brook wants to fight Khan and there is no one else available to fight at the moment, they are all booked up, so he is going to do anything to get that fight

Khan and Brook need each other

I don't mind him fighting Garcia, I see him getting knocked out again tbh and then his career is over, he won't even get anywhere near the money for it

I think Garcia knocks him out again and Brook probably would as well because his timing is pretty spot on.

I'm not a fan of either but it does annoy me that Khan has consistently fought a higher level of opponent than Brook but gets all the stick and I'm glad that at least someone could see that the timing of the tweet was out of order.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 11, 2016 10:09 pm

The timing was out of order. Can't argue with that.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Wed May 11, 2016 10:18 pm

AdamT wrote:The timing was out of order. Can't argue with that.

Perhaps Brook was having a laugh, I don't know. World Champs (belt holders or whatever you want to call them) shouldn't be calling out blokes that have just been sparked out minutes ago. If Floyd had called out Manny whilst he was still unconscious from the JMM shot, there would have been a backlash but because Khan's involved it's different.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 11, 2016 10:19 pm

I agree. I'm not Khan's biggest fan, but it was not called for.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Wed May 11, 2016 10:21 pm

AdamT wrote:I agree. I'm not Khan's biggest fan, but it was not called for.

Good lad. Now onto Coxy.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Lets make something clear. I do not actually hate Amir Khan. I just think he has too high an opinion of himself, similar to Mr McGregor in mma. Who I might add I was a big fan, but I think he is a slabber.

Athletes can boast away, but back it up.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Wed May 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Twas a joke fella, calm down.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 11, 2016 10:44 pm

I am calm. That wasn't aimed at you, but everyone. I have a habit of going overboard when slagging/banter of fighters.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed May 11, 2016 10:49 pm

AdamT wrote:I am calm. That wasn't aimed at you, but everyone. I have a habit of going overboard when slagging/banter of fighters.

I hold the same opinion on you on Khan

Watch him fight and be like - Amazing, Khan is so exciting he is so good to watch and fights anyone

Opens his mouth - Man this is tedious....

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 11, 2016 10:52 pm

He is exciting to watch. I do think he is a good fighter, just not THAT good. I would be a liar if I said his fights weren't mostly fun.

I just think he is hard to listen to. He deserves fights against the best, but others don't deserve to face him.

Other times he comes across well. I have enjoyed him at times on sky broadcast.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Wed May 11, 2016 10:53 pm

AdamT wrote:The timing was out of order. Can't argue with that.

Brook's tweet had good speed but bad timing, like a euphemism for Khan's career.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 11:05 pm

AdamT wrote:He is exciting to watch.  I do think he is a good fighter, just not THAT good. I would be a liar if I said his fights weren't mostly fun.

I just think he is hard to listen to. He deserves fights against the best, but others don't deserve to face him.

Other times he comes across well. I have enjoyed him at times on sky broadcast.

Right on the money, Adam. It's hypocritical of Khan to talk about Brook earning big fights when he himself is struggling with blown up lightweights and guys who were struggling in their last fights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest82 Thu May 12, 2016 3:11 am

Fairly obvious that Matchroom are holding out for the Khan fight. Eddie got the taste for Wembley, 80000 people etc - and the money that comes with it - from Froch v Groves.

If Brook loses this will go up in smoke, hence them not really willing to risk him against anyone that has a chance. Khan was doing very similar whilst holding out for Mayweather. I expect now Khan has had his 'free shot' where the loss hasn't massively affected his reputation, he will fight Brook. Certainly he will take the money before he loses again.

Guest82

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu May 12, 2016 3:51 am

Have I missed something here but are you saying Froch has fought in front of 80,000 people at Wembley?

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 3:54 am

Nah, we'd have heard about it if it had happened

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu May 12, 2016 4:00 am

I'm sure you're right, especially if he had knocked someone out.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 4:06 am

If that had been me I wouldn't stop mentioning it even when people were talking about something else...to someone else!

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu May 12, 2016 4:27 am

Me too. If I was interviewing the best fighter in the world about fighting the second best fighter I would mention it to him even though he probably didn't know who I was or who my opponent was.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:11 am

I'd keep mentioning it to people I'd mentioned it to previously and I'd mention it to my other half until she got so fed up she left me for that good looking shaven headed tattooed lad from Bradford (she find out all about taking it deep in the trenches and no mistake!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu May 12, 2016 5:17 am

She'd have to cancel the restraining order against you first Davey boy

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:26 am

Having to listen to Froch wittering on endlessly would make her realize that being relentlessly pursued by a man who want to do unspeakably sexy things to her isn't so bad after all....and I'd wear a disguise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next