The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Pal Joey
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
1GrumpyGolfer
Galted
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed May 25, 2016 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dad passed away yesterday. Mowing a lawn at the time. Spent some time with him and very peaceful.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:13 am

When do you find out, or are you waiting to see if it's a "rat's leaving a sinking ship scenario"?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:26 am

The rats thing, because of the job I do, you can get a feel from the various contracts a budgets that are being discussed so just get a feel and make a call... Not the end of the world either way to be honest

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:39 am

My boss and his boss are too stubborn/stupid/inept* to leave

*inept in their current role and also quite possibly too inept to figure out HOW to quit.

Wouldn't want to be in charge, some men are born indifferent, some achieve indifference and some have indifference thrust upon them.

First amongst equals/All men are equal, some are just more equal than others

The idea that someone could be my "superior" is quite frankly, laughable.

Pick one, I don't care, I'm unhappy at work but I'd be unhappy anywhere cos I'm just an unpleasant, miserable friendless c*nt who has no desire to get to know people or anything about anything else.

I can't even be bothered to be apathetic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 pm

I was going to leave this site but couldn't be bothered. It's not even raining either.

Got one of those micro splinters from some fiberglass yesterday. On the side of the thumb. Phucking annoying type of pain.
Can't even see it; it is that micro... so I don't know how (or where) to remove it. I can feel some micro pain when least expected when my thumb brushes against something. I'm reluctant to touch my nutsack or suchlike. Like a phucking stinging nettle or urtica dioica for the scientific minded amongst us.

I bet it will eventually kill me due to the toxic nature of the product. I'll keep you posted if it somehow manages to dislodge itself from my anatomy.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:14 am

Morning gents, interesting times ahead, Tino and Jeff should be having fun at work today...

Fist notches

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:30 am

Morning rickoshine. This is what happens when you give northerners a vote. I suspect Boris being PM will bring it home to them Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:34 am

He does have a special connection to Bradford does Boris, it is his "common man" connection

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:42 am

He also speaks gibberish fluently, they will f*cking love him. Are there any immediate repercussions for your workplace rick?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:54 am

No immediate Shah, but it is a German owned company so there will be down the line, will see what come out of it, you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:04 am

I work for Securitas, contracted out to this company so whatever happens here probably won't affect me personally. I'm not allowed to name it but its in the medical industry and fought off a massive bid from an american firm a couple years back. The american company was trying to shift its tax base here. Don't name it please, we get checked frequently by the Egyptian god of the sky screening firm. But I think in the short term - as is, in the mid term a shift to Europe. This building will probably close/hire out floors as the European team occupying a third of it will surely depart. Uncertain times ahead for all of us, except Rowley who is definitely going to get bummed by a million extra visas Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:10 am

Ah right, half of me can't understand why we give stupid people the vote, and the other half is genuinely intrigued to see what will happen next.

As much as I think it is totally the wrong decision, from an intellectual standpoint it is massive decision with huge implications, the type of which has not been seen for a long time, and will have many consequences both positive and negative globally and countryiwde, and we have a ring side seat for it.  Whether that is a good thing I doubt it, but there will be a lot of ripples and will be strange to see what they will affect.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:15 am

I Know exactly what you mean. I woke up this morning full of energy wondering wtf happens now. I'm wondering whether I should make a career move into employment law. It's dull as f*ck but with the inevitable attempts to scrap regulations by the government and Boris's friends - it might provide the motivation I've hitherto lacked.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:23 am

https://youtu.be/dfqPJp7Q7qE

On this dark day a bit of prime Grogan will cheer us up.

You're right shah. I have been royally bummed. I'll be busier than a bloke selling poppers at Sean's school reunion.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:34 am

you should have written extra G's on the ballots Jeff

(G)In
or
(G)out

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:41 am

Laugh That way you could blame the muslims for a leave vote you racist b*stard Rick

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:45 am

Nah you guys are safe now mate, it is back to the eastern Europeans.

I reckon Northern Ireland will be back being fun for a while.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:47 am

Johnson as prime minister is a depressing though. If anything good comes out of this Corbyn and his sub sixth form politics should now be gone.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:52 am

It wouldn't surprise me if Corbyn is Prime minister by Christmas Jeff.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:55 am

He is on sky currently. The man is an idiot.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:57 am

I'm watching. How does being an idiot exclude him from becoming prime minister?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:58 am

Morning all.

Don't you just love democracy in action.

The saddest thing is, there are no more insect facts. I agreed with Superfly to stop them if Leave won. That really hurts.

Anyway, I am strapping in for a choppy day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:01 am

You were sh*t at it. If there were any positives to be taken from this vote, they are thus:

Coxy is now not living in the same country as us.
You aren't spewing inaccurate facts about Ants from some ignorant redneck site.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:07 am

ShahenshahG wrote:You were sh*t at it. If there were any positives to be taken from this vote, they are thus:

Coxy is now not living in the same country as us.
You aren't spewing inaccurate facts about Ants from some ignorant redneck site.

Thanks, Shah. It wouldn't have felt right if you'd been pleasant to me.

There are some tired looking kids here! Not me, I'm far too long in the tooth to pull all nighters but a few of the young bucks look like they are buzzing. No sleep and too much energy drink. They need to earn their stripes and this is one way of doing it.

I had a sneaky little punt on Leave winning and stuck some gold away. It's up $63 this morning. As David Brent would say, "every cloud".

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:27 am

The Welsh twitter tag throughout the Euro's has been #strongertogether and they voted out.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:31 am

They're the biggest idiots in the world. Not so much turkey voting for Christmas as it is a sheep soliciting a bl*wjob from an alligator.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:46 am

I think we need to get julius back here. That thread is too much stupid for him to handle. Tino, if you've got the CC 3.0 up your sleeve, now is the time.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:56 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I think we need to get julius back here. That thread is too much stupid for him to handle. Tino, if you've got the CC 3.0 up your sleeve, now is the time.

He could be in too deep now...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:07 am

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I think we need to get julius back here. That thread is too much stupid for him to handle. Tino, if you've got the CC 3.0 up your sleeve, now is the time.

He could be in too deep now...

True Laugh I suspect this like the time that Prince died. Julius was inconsolable. So perhaps a quiz?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22 am

Morning Brexiteers,

The skies rained fire, an elderly man was savaged by his own dog, ragamuffin children were seen eating siblings and the Earth spewed forth pestilential demons who did wreak havoc upon the unwary and infirm.

That was just the drive past Holmewood (Rick will find that funny, the rest of you won't although I hold out hope that Tina gets the joke...he's my post-Brexit favourite, he was also my pre-Brexit favourite so leaving Europe hasn't affected me in any of the ways that matter!)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:43 am

DAVE667 wrote:Morning Brexiteers,

The skies rained fire, an elderly man was savaged by his own dog, ragamuffin children were seen eating siblings and the Earth spewed forth pestilential demons who did wreak havoc upon the unwary and infirm.

That was just the drive past Holmewood (Rick will find that funny, the rest of you won't although I hold out hope that Tina gets the joke...he's my post-Brexit favourite, he was also my pre-Brexit favourite so leaving Europe hasn't affected me in any of the ways that matter!)

It's funny because it is true mate, I have to navigate West Bowling...

I may knock up a quiz later...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:59 am

You and riCk are my favourites so I found it hilarious. Simply because you pair did.

No idea what or where Holmewood is but l*l out loud anyway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:17 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

You and riCk are my favourites so I found it hilarious.  Simply because you pair did.

It's a council estate, Syrian refugees have refused to be rehomed there as it's too much of a desolate violent, sh!thole

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning all.

Don't you just love democracy in action.

The saddest thing is, there are no more insect facts.  I agreed with Superfly to stop them if Leave won.  That really hurts.

Anyway, I am strapping in for a choppy day.

I agreed to nothing.

Centipedes are the only arthropods known to have "poison claws" for subduing prey.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:19 pm

A morning asking understandably panicky, but no less stupid for that, emails from clients about how Brexit will effect them.

Thanks a lot Farage, I hope you're happy with yourself you rubber faced bell end. I don't do work on Fridays, everyone knows that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:33 pm

Rowley wrote:A morning asking understandably panicky, but no less stupid for that, emails from clients about how Brexit will effect them.

Thanks a lot Farage, I hope you're happy with yourself you rubber faced bell end. I don't do work on Fridays, everyone knows that.

I am genuinely sick, already, of seeing his rubber frog face spouting hyperbole on my screens.

He has already backtracked on the NHS £350m promise the complete spunkbubble.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:35 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Rowley wrote:A morning asking understandably panicky, but no less stupid for that, emails from clients about how Brexit will effect them.

I am genuinely sick, already, of seeing his rubber frog face spouting hyperbole on my screens.

But only because that money is going towards giving every bloke in Britain a shed with a built-in bar

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:39 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

But only because that money is going towards giving every bloke in Britain a shed with a built-in bar

Fair enough then DAVE, at least it is not being wasted.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:43 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Fair enough then DAVE, at least it is not being wasted.
No, I'm going to be wasted!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Only on British craft ales I hope DAVE, you can get away with TROOPER...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Beef salad sandwich, proper British fare... 12/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:52 pm

God, I wish I had some weed. Today is the deadest day in the deadest days of deadiness.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Chicken and Bacon pasta salad from The ASDA...chucked a load of chargrilled red pepper houmous on top. Got a big bag of Burton CHICKEN and Chips flavor snacks (in the classic newspaper wrapper) and a box of toffee doughnuts for the office to share. Washed down with Lucozade sport.

A very solid 8/10 (would have given it 9/10 but some **** left the radio on and all I can hear is reports of people "paying tribute to Cameron"...he resigned, he didn't f*cking die!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:12 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Chicken and Bacon pasta salad from The ASDA...chucked a load of chargrilled red pepper houmous on top. Got a big bag of Burton CHICKEN and Chips flavor snacks (in the classic newspaper wrapper) and a box of toffee doughnuts for the office to share. Washed down with Lucozade sport.

A very solid 8/10 (would have given it 9/10 but some **** left the radio on and all I can hear is reports of people "paying tribute to Cameron"...he resigned, he didn't f*cking die!)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i shagged Cameron Diaz to death last night. That's probably what the tribute is about.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:17 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Chicken and Bacon pasta salad from The ASDA...chucked a load of chargrilled red pepper houmous on top. Got a big bag of Burton CHICKEN and Chips flavor snacks (in the classic newspaper wrapper) and a box of toffee doughnuts for the office to share. Washed down with Lucozade sport.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i bored Cameron Diaz to death last night. That's probably what the tribute is about.
That's understandable (that she'd die of boredom, not that anyone would care about it happening)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:56 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Duty281 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Never seen Peter Hitchens so happy and buoyant!

Not since his brother died anyway.

Thanks Julius. I'd been looking forward to that shake all day, it's now on the floor having been ejected from my nose

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

You and riCk are my favourites so I found it hilarious.  Simply because you pair did.

Come on, Tino, I know it's been a dramatic day but that's no reason to allow sloppiness into our language. I expect better grammar from you, of all people.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:35 pm

https://youtu.be/CsbYx6hevoQ

This was what happened, this very morning. Frak Frak Frak tosspots.

Last edited by Rowley on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swear filter would not let me say fucking fuckwittering fuckwits)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:29 am

Safe European Home https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ChDhkOm1lCg

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:38 am

Morning Notches. News gets worse as corbyn apparently survives coup, I was just f*cking joking, Rowley, don't let him become the actual prime minister!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:56 am

Bloody hell. 7 am speech for Osborne. About 12 grams of cocaine went up his nose over the weekend I think.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next