The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:45 am

Galted wrote:Maybe 11. Maybe 1. I go wherever the wind takes me, whenever the mood shakes me.

Well that doesn't help me does it? I'm not turning up at 11:00 and waiting 2 hours. I'll have sniffed every available thong in there twice over.

I don't think this is really going to work, Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:03 am

That's what hanging out is. You don't meet at a certain time to hang out for a certain amount of minutes.

We can make it work, Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:07 am

Galted wrote:That's what hanging out is. You don't meet at a certain time to hang out for a certain amount of minutes.

We can make it work, Tino.

Nah, I think we should just leave it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:14 am

Whatever.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:16 am

Hey, Tino, if you're not doing anything I'll be hanging out in the Moorgate the M&S from 10:28 until 10:31.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:25 am

Galted wrote:Hey, Tino, if you're not doing anything I'll be hanging out in the Moorgate the M&S from 10:28 until 10:31.

Can't get there in time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:30 am

Galted wrote:Hey, Tino, if you're not doing anything I'll be hanging out in the Moorgate the M&S from 10:28 until 10:31.

Post a selfie

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:55 am

a selfie

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:55 am

Ha!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 14 Jul 2016, 11:27 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:a selfie

Not you, Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:11 pm

Just noticed by Fashionista badge, I'm deeply indebted to whoever is responsible, it is very satisfying to be recognised in this way. I'm fairly sure it's my gateway to a decade of snorting coke with models and seeing how many of my fingers I can stick up their fannies in one go.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 Jul 2016, 6:17 am

Morning Notches, what's occurring?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:06 am

Morning Rick, nothing much here, you?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:14 am

Not a wonderful lot mate, just ploughing through Friday day to get to the weekend mainly.

You anything planned?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:20 am

https://youtu.be/VLs09J_x6-c

Morning Rick and shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:21 am

Work sadly and setting up furniture, bought a new TV, an ill advised purchase that is necessary to babysit the kids in the mornings so the wife can sleep prepare the feast.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:23 am

Morning Rowls. I suspect you'll be getting a lot of complaints about my tag and location today.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:24 am

Morning Jeffers...

A new TV is never ill advised Shah.  There are a lot of tags been changed today but your location is still the same I think.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:17 am

Can't work out what your badge picture is Shah, even with my reading glasses on.

Happy Birthday to me!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:23 am

Happy birthday, Julius. You should treat yourself to a new TV.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:25 am

Good morning all.

Happy Birthday, Julio.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:42 am

Happy birthday mate!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:54 am

All the best Jules old bean...

Morning Tino/Galts

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:24 am

Morning riCKO.

You well?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:26 am

I am good cheers mate, out in Hull tomorrow on the lash, which, as it going to be the European city of culture means that it will be a quality day out... Right?

You any plans?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:41 am

rick_dagless wrote:I am good cheers mate, out in Hull tomorrow on the lash, which, as it going to be the European city of culture means that it will be a quality day out... Right?

You any plans?

Never been to Hull, riCk. Used to slip a length to a girl who went to University there though. Say hello if you see her.

I don't have many plans which is nice. BBQ at my eldest's cricket club on Sunday which should be decent.

Took a l*l out loud phone call from Mrs Windows a few minutes ago. One of my moronic children (my words, not hers) has left the clip off the top of the snakes tank. Snake is missing! I don't know why she bothered telling me though, what the f*ck can I do from here. She gave it the "I just thought you should know" line. Oh right, thanks. I now know the snake is missing and I can't help in any way. Well done. Just go and find the bloody thing and put it back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:43 am

Day of my teaching examination to quality today, so I spent last night making you badges. Priorities in order.

I shall now leave you as apparently it's frowned upon to talk to terrorists and sex pests during lessons.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:53 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Day of my teaching examination to quality today, so I spent last night making you badges. Priorities in order.

I shall now leave you as apparently it's frowned upon to talk to terrorists and sex pests during lessons.

I'm not a terrorist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:54 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Day of my teaching examination to quality today, so I spent last night making you badges. Priorities in order.

Good luck, Flipper.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:56 am

Galted wrote:

I'm not a terrorist.

Galted, I am planning on hanging out at the Tesco Express on Farringdon Road around 12:30 if you fancy it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:01 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm not a terrorist.

Galted, I am planning on hanging out at the Tesco Express on Farringdon Road around 12:30 if you fancy it?

Cheers Tino, but I'm meeting Galtova for lunch. Promised her a delicious wrap-it-up burrito (not a euphemism for my hampton). If you're near Canary Wharf and you see a handsome and stylish gentleman eating two delicious wrap-it-up burritos and being moaned at by a disappointed and hungry Russian feel free to come on over and hang out.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:03 am

rick_dagless wrote:I am good cheers mate, out in Hull tomorrow on the lash, which, as it going to be the European city of culture means that it will be a quality day out... Right?

You any plans?

Never been to Hull, riCk.  Used to slip a length to a girl who went to University there though.  Say hello if you see her.

I don't have many plans which is nice.  BBQ at my eldest's cricket club on Sunday which should be decent.

Took a l*l out loud phone call from Mrs Windows a few minutes ago.  One of my moronic children (my words, not hers) has left the clip off the top of the snakes tank.  Snake is missing!  I don't know why she bothered telling me though, what the f*ck can I do from here.  She gave it the "I just thought you should know" line.  Oh right, thanks.  I now know the snake is missing and I can't help in any way.  Well done.  Just go and find the bloody thing and put it back.

All the best Flipper mate, hope you do well...

My granddad used to be great at passing on information like that.  Quite often I used to get in and the conversation went something like:  "Someone phoned when you were out"  "who was it?" " I don't bloody know" " well, what did they want"  " I don't know! What you asking me for"

It is the verbal equivalent of having those falling rocks signs on the road, it is information I can do nothing with apart from wonder what might be...

And if I see anyone near a library walking funny, I will high five her for you mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:09 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm not a terrorist.

Cheers Tino, but I'm meeting Galtova for lunch. Promised her a delicious wrap-it-up burrito (not a euphemism for my hampton). If you're near Canary Wharf and you see a handsome and stylish gentleman eating two delicious wrap-it-up burritos and being moaned at by a disappointed and hungry Russian feel free to come on over and hang out.

Can't be arsed to get all the way to Canary Wharf. Have a lovely lunch though.

Say hi to Galtova for me.

She wasn't the girl from the library, riCk. She left me for a rugby league player from Warrington. I expect she is still with him.

The girl that went to Hull Uni was called Nicola. That should narrow it down for you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:16 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm not a terrorist.

Can't be arsed to get all the way to Canary Wharf.  Have a lovely lunch though.

She wasn't the girl from the library, riCk.  She left me for a rugby league player from Warrington.  I expect she is still with him.

The girl that went to Hull Uni was called Nicola.  That should narrow it down for you.  

Will do. Can't really be arsed to go there myself, hopefully can come up with a good enough excuse. Just street viewed the tesco express, if it's the one next to the post office might see you there a bit later. I won't be buying anything from them though, f*ck no.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:19 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm not a terrorist.

Can't be arsed to get all the way to Canary Wharf.  Have a lovely lunch though.

She wasn't the girl from the library, riCk.  She left me for a rugby league player from Warrington.  I expect she is still with him.

The girl that went to Hull Uni was called Nicola.  That should narrow it down for you.  

Cool, the lad who's birthday it is grew up there so he will know her.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jul 2016, 12:21 pm

Afternoon all. Happy birthday Jules and good luck Dolphin. TSMR's granddad should finally get out of hospital tomorrow. Am all for being a good, caring attentive husband, but am officially tw*tted off with going to the hospital every night for a fortnight. I've done my bit, and it costs me £1.50 in parking every night. That is £7.50 a week that thus far she shows zero intention of paying me back.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 Jul 2016, 12:40 pm

How did the w**k go Jeff?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jul 2016, 3:05 pm

Failed spunktacularly Rick, hence his angry demeanour.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jul 2016, 3:17 pm

I see your badge has gone, Shah. Probably for the best.

I can happily report that the snake has been found and placed back in his tank.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Jul 2016, 5:09 pm

Looks like you've rattled navyblueshorts on the Bulger thread, Tino, excellent work.

Best not tell him about your mental 3-year-old torturing you with a blowtorch.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 15 Jul 2016, 5:56 pm

Survived it. And not been caned for Shah's badge yet either. What a day.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 15 Jul 2016, 6:06 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Survived it. And not been caned for Shah's badge yet either. What a day.
I am sure you were caned at some point. But you werent canned which was considered.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Jul 2016, 6:25 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Survived it. And not been caned for Shah's badge yet either. What a day.

Congrats (if that means you passed whatever it was you were doing, your last two posts make me hope you're not an English teacher).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 15 Jul 2016, 6:33 pm

Perfectly acceptable informal English sir!

Shut it, Bladam!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 17 Jul 2016, 9:23 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/these-are-the-15-worst-places-to-live-in-the-uk-a7137036.html

Top of the league for Dave and Rick. You must be very proud.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 17 Jul 2016, 10:49 pm

Bit of a warning for everyone, Lucozade have introduced a Lucozade Zero.  It looks like a normal Lucozade Orange but it is f*cking disgusting.  Don't make the same mistake I did, ruined the mid-afternoon for me and polluted the pleasant aftertaste of the sun-ripened sweet chilli crackers I'd just enjoyed.

* Tino, you in particular should be wary, I recall you liked a bag of McCoys flame-grilled steak crisps and an orange Lucozade after a night out. A hangover may leave you more susceptible to wrongly-identifying your Lucozade.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jul 2016, 6:54 am

Rowley wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/these-are-the-15-worst-places-to-live-in-the-uk-a7137036.html

Top of the league for Dave and Rick. You must be very proud.

Boom, number 1 baby...

Morning all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jul 2016, 7:02 am

Move Notch, get out the way, get out the way, Notch, get out the way.

Morning Rick the Trick, all good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jul 2016, 7:25 am

All is good mate, how was your weekend>

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jul 2016, 7:30 am

Was working, am working for the next three weekends so not great but not as bad as it could be, spent it play injustice - gods among us on the phone. What about yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next