The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun - 13:31

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jul - 8:23

Oh their crispy chicken burgers are to feckin die for. Just make sure to get them to put the chilli and mayo in the burger.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 8:24

Do they have mushy peas and gravy?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jul - 8:30

Mushy Peas for definite, particularly tasty ones but i'm not sure about gravy

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 8:34

Hmm, may have to hunt it down. Better options than the Wetherspoon's around the corner. I swear down, whichever 'spoons you go in around the country, it is the same people in there doing the same things, it is odd...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jul - 8:58

rick_dagless wrote:Hmm, may have to hunt it down.  Better options than the Wetherspoon's around the corner.  I swear down, whichever 'spoons you go in around the country, it is the same people in there doing the same things, it is odd...

To me you all look the same so i'd agree.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 9:01

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Hmm, may have to hunt it down.  Better options than the Wetherspoon's around the corner.  I swear down, whichever 'spoons you go in around the country, it is the same people in there doing the same things, it is odd...

Understandable Shah, being made a bloody smear from an IED is a great equaliser in the looks front.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jul - 9:20

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Understandable Shah, being made a bloody smear from an IED is a great equaliser in the looks front.

Er I havent deployed an IED in the Tino household yet..

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jul - 9:22

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Shah, are you aware of a sport called Kabaddi? Seems to be popular with your lot.

I was watching it on Sky last night. No idea what the f*ck is going on but it was fascinating stuff. I was hooked.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jul - 9:30

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Shah, are you aware of a sport called Kabaddi?  Seems to be popular with your lot.

I was watching it on Sky last night.  No idea what the f*ck is going on but it was fascinating stuff.  I was hooked.

It's a tag game with the element of death. essentially you mutter kabbadi kabbadi kabaddi so the referee knows you arent breathing. You have to go and tag someone in the other half and return before inhaling again. The other team has to wrestle you to the ground to force you to breathe which makes you out. If you are successful the guy you tagged is out. It's pretty fun to play when you've got 3 stones on everyone else but not much fun for the smaller guys

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jul - 9:37

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Shah, are you aware of a sport called Kabaddi?  Seems to be popular with your lot.

I was watching it on Sky last night.  No idea what the f*ck is going on but it was fascinating stuff.  I was hooked.

It's a tag game with the element of death. essentially you mutter kabbadi kabbadi kabaddi so the referee knows you arent breathing. You have to go and tag someone in the other half and return before inhaling again. The other team has to wrestle you to the ground to force you to breathe which makes you out. If you are successful the guy you tagged is out. It's pretty fun to play when you've got 3 stones on everyone else but not much fun for the smaller guys  

I'm thinking of starting a team. It definitely has an element of rugby to it so it can't be that difficult.

I only flicked onto the channel and then an hour later was I still there. Jumping out of my seat as the Jaipur Pink Panthers snatched a last minute victory over the Bengaluru Bulls.

Now you've told me the rules I am even more on board with it. It's a great watch.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 9:48

I used to watch Kabbadi on channel 4, I believe at one point England were world champs...

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jul - 9:52

rick_dagless wrote:I used to watch Kabbadi on channel 4, I believe at one point England were world champs...

Morning Tino

Morning rIcko.

It was gripping stuff. How have I survived 38 years without hearing of this magnificent spectacle.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 9:57

It is a goodie, it was on when C4 was going through a sporting cultural phase with Kabbadi and Sumo wrestling.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jul - 9:59

rick_dagless wrote:It is a goodie, it was on when C4 was going through a sporting cultural phase with Kabbadi and Sumo wrestling.

I remember the Sumo. The Dump Truck (TopHat) and his chums, but Kabbadi escaped my attention.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 10:02

That's the one, always seemed to be on after Sunday Dinner (the meal between breakfast and tea)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Jul - 10:15

rick_dagless wrote:That's the one, always seemed to be on after Sunday Dinner (the meal between breakfast and tea)

That's why I missed it. I was told it was on after Sunday Dinner and quite naturally turned on the TV at 7.30 pm.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 10:18

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:That's the one, always seemed to be on after Sunday Dinner (the meal between breakfast and tea)

That's why I missed it. I was told it was on after Sunday Dinner and quite naturally turned on the TV at 7.30 pm.

That would've been Sunday teatime.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Jul - 10:27

rick_dagless wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Milton Keynes will swallow you whole.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jul - 10:27

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Milton Keynes will swallow you whole.

Naughty Milton.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 10:29

I'll soon have them talking proper like what we do, Jules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul - 10:30

I remember the Sumo on Channel 4, the used to have a guy whose "gimmick2 was to throw huge handfuls of salt ( they all throw salt but this was a Toppy sized amount) Have heard of Kabbadi but thought it was just the Asian version of British Bulldogs.

Further to Rick's comments re Wetherspoons, I noticed in Spain that the same two old Spanish blokes seemed to be walking everywhere. I went for a run along the seafront and passed the same two fellas about 13 times. For a couple of old dawdlers, they did seem to keep getting head of me an awful lot.

Oh, morning all.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 10:35

Think that guys nickname was "The Salt Shaker" from memory DAVE. Not great at nicknames the Japanese apparently

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul - 10:39

Headline in the Daily Mail

Bangladeshi boy, 10, is murdered by co-workers in a textiles factory after they inserted a high-pressure nozzle into his rectum

Sean will be taking a keen interest in this one no doubt

Another one...

Syrian suicide bomber - nicknamed 'Rambo' - who blew himself up outside German music festival had pledged allegiance to ISIS, had Islamist videos at his home and had enough chemicals to make ANOTHER bomb

Shah will be taking a keen interest in this one no doubt

And one for Rowley

Fit for a king: 1960s bungalow with remains of a rare 970-year-old motte and bailey castle in the grounds goes on the market for just £680,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul - 10:40

rick_dagless wrote:Think that guys nickname was "The Salt Shaker" from memory DAVE.  Not great at nicknames the Japanese apparently
I can remember someone called Yokozuna who I think like the Daddy of the Sumo dudes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul - 10:42

Japanese dude hacks 19 disabled people to death

Two armed men take several people hostage in a French Church

Just what the WTF is going on in the World these days?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Jul - 10:43

This is one for rick. Wonder which one he is....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36865385/comic-con-2016-the-best-costumes-so-far

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 26 Jul - 10:45

I used to watch Kabbadi on Channel 4. Strange game but totally compelling once you start to watch it.

I used to support the Punjabi team for no other reason than I like saying the word Punjabi.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jul - 11:03

superflyweight wrote:I used to watch Kabbadi on Channel 4.  Strange game but totally compelling once you start to watch it.  

I used to support the Punjabi team for no other reason than I like saying the word Punjabi.  

I like saying the word Bengaluru so for that reason alone, I am a massive fan of the Bengaluru Bulls.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 11:45

JuliusHMarx wrote:This is one for rick. Wonder which one he is....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36865385/comic-con-2016-the-best-costumes-so-far

Excellent Jules and I will leave it to the cup to guess, though, as with all costumes, you should cos-play for the body you have not the body you want.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jul - 11:54

rick_dagless wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:This is one for rick. Wonder which one he is....

Excellent Jules and I will leave it to the cup to guess, though, as with all costumes, you should cos-play for the body you have not the body you want.

I'd slip it to the one dressed as Batgirl, and most probably the zombie, but the rest just look weird.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 12:05

That's an accurate summation Tino.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Jul - 13:45

rick's use of 'summation' instead of the more accurate 'summary' has michaelsed the thread.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 13:48

sum|ma¦tion.

[sʌˈmeɪʃ(ə)n]

NOUN

1.the process of adding things together:

"the summation of numbers of small pieces of evidence"

synonyms: final decision · summation · final statement ·
[More]

2.the process of summing something up:

"these will need summation in a single document"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul - 14:47

rick's belief that a detailed explanation of the word "summation" was necessary has yet again Michaels'd the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jul - 14:47

Double michaelsing. Thanks for sharing the workload rick I could never hope to match Michaels on my own.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 14:49

Here to help boys...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul - 14:51

rick_dagless wrote:Here to help boys...
Would suggest inserting a comma between the words "help" and "boys" otherwise you look a bit Op Yewtree

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jul - 15:01

Fair point.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul - 15:28

Re grammar and punctuation I like to keep my hand in, Rick....see how messy that could look without that comma?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Jul - 7:29

https://youtu.be/sMWCxt8ABNg

First. Like Vienna, it means nothing to me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Jul - 7:52

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Jul - 7:56

Morning Tina. Fancy buying a house in Rotherham?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Jul - 7:56

Rain Rain go away, little jr wants to play so Tino has run away. Morning Jizzy Jeff and Teflon Tino.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Jul - 7:57

Rowley wrote:Morning Tina. Fancy buying a house in Rotherham?

I'm not really into the EDL or nonces so I'll politely decline, Jeff. Appreciate the offer though.

Morning Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Jul - 8:00

There is more to Rotherham than that Tina. We have a market and a theatre where Billy Pearce appears pretty much annually. There is other stuff as well that's escapes me at the minute, but I'm sure it's lovely.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Jul - 8:02

Rowley wrote:There is more to Rotherham than that Tina. We have a market and a theatre where Billy Pearce appears pretty much annually. There is other stuff as well that's escapes me at the minute, but I'm sure it's lovely.

Are you actually moving out of Rotherham then or just to a different part?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Jul - 8:02

Same village, just bigger place.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Jul - 8:05

Rowley wrote:Same village, just bigger place.

Has it got a sex dungeon?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 Jul - 8:08

Rowley wrote:Same village, just bigger place.

Has it got a sex dungeon?

No, just a dungeon.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul - 10:33

Rowley wrote:There is more to Rotherham than that Tina. We have a market and a theatre where Billy Pearce appears pretty much annually. There is other stuff as well that's escapes me at the minute, but I'm sure it's lovely.

Are you actually moving out of Rotherham then or just to a different part?
Are you sure you don't live in Bradford cos we can get rid of that little f*cker. He does panto here every year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next