The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
12 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

I hope Jules is quick enough to get the thread split with one of his puns. Would hate it to be something tedious.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2016, 1:04 pm

It's a year today since my Mum died so I've not been in the best of moods and I've got my second MRI scan in a couple of hours to find out if this cluster on my brain is something or nothing.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:10 pm

DAVE667 wrote:It's a year today since my Mum died so I've not been in the best of moods and I've got my second MRI scan in a couple of hours to find out if this cluster on my brain is something or nothing.

Do we get to name it then? (though let's hope it's nothing eh!)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:21 pm

Like I said, if it's a cluster of pointless, useless, irrelevant cells then I'm calling it Adam

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:27 pm

If it is an irritant that is slowing down your cognitive functions, you can call it Duty.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:30 pm

If it's likely to kill me in as painful a manner as possible, I'll call it Shah

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:42 pm

If it interferes with your memory and makes you forget simple things, yet remember your school days, you can call it Jules.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:51 pm

If it gets larger as you're looking at it, I'm calling it Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:54 pm

All the best for the scan, Dave. Hope it's nothing.

On the plus side, Navy is the latest to crack on the EU referendum thread. The Aston Villa update seems to have been the turning point for him.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:56 pm

Cheers Super, sure everything will be fine, and if not, Rick's already promised to delete my entire browsing history for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Aug 2016, 2:59 pm

If it makes you like Jazz and radox baths, you should probably consider a trip to Switzerland...

DAVE wrote:Cheers Super, sure everything will be fine, and if not, Rick's already promised to delete my entire browsing history for me.

I will be all over it mate.....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2016, 3:14 pm

rick_dagless wrote:If it makes you like Jazz and radox baths, you should probably consider a trip to Switzerland...

DAVE wrote:Cheers Super, sure everything will be fine, and if not, Rick's already promised to delete my entire browsing history for me.

I'll probably head straight for the hospital Pharmacy and take whatever I can get my hands on to get it over with.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Aug 2016, 3:21 pm

Probably for the best mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2016, 3:25 pm

Might just do it anyway...probably better than having to put up with my kids and this is the highest Liverpool will be in the League table all season so may as well go out relatively happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 15 Aug 2016, 3:25 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:If it makes you like Jazz and radox baths, you should probably consider a trip to Switzerland...

I'll probably head straight for the hospital Pharmacy and take whatever I can get my hands on to get it over with.

Waste of a Death, I can give your death meaning, just be patient and when a suitably important event comes up, I will make sure U2 are performing with the Kardashian family as the special guests. You will be the only atheist to ever achieve the rapture.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2016, 3:32 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Waste of a Death, I can give your death meaning, just be patient and when a suitably important event comes up, I will make sure U2 are performing with the Kardashian family as the special guests. You will be the only atheist to ever achieve the rapture.
Will you assist in supplying the "pyrotechnics"?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 15 Aug 2016, 3:38 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Will you assist in supplying the "pyrotechnics"?

I have been stockpiling for many years, the Beijing opening ceremony will seem like a michaels fart* in comparison

*nonexistent because there is no enclosed space for it to gather

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 15 Aug 2016, 6:22 pm

DAVE667 wrote:It's a year today since my Mum died so I've not been in the best of moods and I've got my second MRI scan in a couple of hours to find out if this cluster on my brain is something or nothing.

TSMR's granddad carked it yesterday. Good luck with the scan Dave. My brother had brain issues when he was a lot younger. Turned out it was a tumour, he nearly died, but I'm sure you'll be fine Dave.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 15 Aug 2016, 6:27 pm

Did he really Jeff?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 15 Aug 2016, 6:42 pm

Yes to whichever you're referring to.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 15 Aug 2016, 6:48 pm

The grandad, nearly died is the same as "winning" the silver medal. Condolences to TSMR, you wont forget to take a picture of the moment when she finds out what she received in the will?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 15 Aug 2016, 7:05 pm

We've already spent it mate. How the bleeding hell did you think we were paying for the house.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 15 Aug 2016, 7:15 pm

Rowley wrote:We've already spent it mate. How the bleeding hell did you think we were paying for the house.

I thought you'd posed nude for the rugby 7's calendar using an unnecessarily large candle to hide your modesty. You've got the rugby wives look about you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Aug 2016, 7:33 am

Morning notches, Dead on here today.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 7:38 am

'sup Shah, been dead on here for a while. How is life?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 16 Aug 2016, 7:43 am

https://youtu.be/EQTFRq1hjtM

morning Rick, shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 7:58 am

Morning Jeff.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Aug 2016, 8:06 am

All good, just fecking knackered and hungry as well. I need a few days off and I might just be in luck as my licence is expiring and my company has yet to pull its finger out of its a*se so it might not get renewed in time and I may get paid holidays without using my allowance. How about you? Morning Jeff.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 8:31 am

Sounds like a win win, Shah.

I have just jebbed out of an offsite meeting today and sent a minion, so I may get some peace and quiet to write on the CC board get some work done.

So in danger of turning into a productive day.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:03 am

Ha! Minions are gods way of saying if you want a job done right do it yourself but make sure that you make yourself look like gold by first assigning it to a t*rd. I have often benefited from this. Hunger now sated. Large hot chocolate, nut flapjack and a packet of crisps. 10/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:19 am

The minion is fairly adept and it will be a good experience for them. At least that is how I am justifying this.

Bit early for a dinner review Shah, what crisps were they to gain such a score?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:23 am

Classic, Cheese and onion crisps but they always go well with chocolate. The best combo being Terry's chocolate orange with cheese and onion.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 10:26 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Classic, Cheese and onion crisps but they always go well with chocolate. The best combo being Terry's chocolate orange with cheese and onion.
It pains me to admit that I'm tempted to try that out. I normally read what Shah's eaten and think "FFS that disgusting...and such a lot of food even for a fat c*nt!" but I'm massively hungover today and probably at a low ebb so my brain is allowing me to be tempted by all manner of dross today.

Spent about 30 mins in the MRI scanner yesterday (hey, it may have only been five but seemed like much longer) It wasn't quite wide enough to accommodate my shoulders properly so I was slightly scrunched up and the side of the tube was pressing on a nerve in my right elbow causing me to lose the sensation in my fingers. Got to the stage when I felt like asking if there was anybody there as I'd sung a fair few songs in my head to pass the time and felt was getting up to mixtape levels. Managed to keep my eyes closed the entire time as once you see just how close the walls are to your face, your brain screams "You've been buried alive!!!" a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:14 pm

DAVE667 wrote: It wasn't quite wide enough to accommodate my shoulders properly

Whatever, Truss

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:18 pm

Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote: It wasn't quite wide enough to accommodate my shoulders properly

Whatever, Truss
Hey, I'm just a normal sized bloke I hate to think how some of these fatties would cope.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:34 pm

Politicians are idiots...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37091391

Come on TLD sort it out/

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:39 pm

Dave you rotund phucker, all that running won't help you if all you do is eat donuts all day. Even Rowley was moved to make a fat joke about you, this is a man who is given offerings and asked for blessings by devotees of ganesh walking past to collect their student visas.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:42 pm

It was not a fat joke. Truss is not fat.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:44 pm

The BRADFORD BEEFCAKE...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:51 pm

I hear "Beefcake" and all I can picture is Cartman from South Park who I assume looks exactly like TRUSS

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:56 pm

That's what springs to my mind as well to be fair.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:04 pm

"Hey, I've got a good body and I'm gonna show it off. Beefcake, BEEFCAAAAAAAKE!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:46 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Cartman_beefcake-520x245

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:04 pm

you doing a poem for 15000 SERIAL?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:11 pm

I wasn't planning on it, I was going to just insult a few people...well, mainly Galted and Shah!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:19 pm

Think you need to do something different than insult me betamax Dave. It should be something out of the blue.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:36 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Think you need to do something different than insult me betamax Dave.  It should be something out of the blue.

Just be overly nice to everyone on the boxing board.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 3:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Think you need to do something different than insult me betamax Dave.  It should be something out of the blue.

Just be overly nice to everyone on the boxing board.
I tried that about 8 years ago...it didn't work and I'm not sure enough water has passed under the bridge to have another go.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Aug 2016, 7:47 pm

Tino, look on the grind your gears thread and be ashamed at what your frequent absences have done to Galted.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Aug 2016, 7:55 pm

Yes, Tino. The Christians have radicalised me. I'm off to find some enemies so that I can pray for them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:08 am

Morning all, how we doing Shah/Jeff?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next