The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 21 Oct 2016, 7:35 am

Feck all, just got a couple of appointments at the doctors then free. Hitting 31 on Monday so maybe some spliff and getting my cousin to drive us around England looking for good food (he's still the designated driver!)What about you?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 21 Oct 2016, 7:37 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 21 Oct 2016, 7:49 am

Morning Jizzy Jeff, all good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:11 am

mothers 60th this weekend so attempting to be civil to family mainly

'sup J dawg

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:29 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Jizzy Jeff, all good in the hood?

I'm well shah. Easy day at work today, off to see The Specials tomorrow evening.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:31 am

The Specials, easily my favourite ear worm, as each day, as I get in the office, generally first in, and Ghost Town plays in my head.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:34 am

Joys of living in Bradford I suspect Rick

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:46 am

Morning all, Mrs667's lady garden remains mercifully un-headbutted. My noggin remains mercifully hair-free.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:54 am

Morning all.  Catriona Shearer was back doing the news on BBC Scotland this morning.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 CSJkBWf

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:55 am

Rick, give this a try and see if the homeless like it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3856862/Company-launches-bring-semen-cookery-classes.html

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Oct 2016, 9:36 am

I will put the idea up in the next corporate responsibility meeting DAVE and let you know how we go

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 21 Oct 2016, 12:38 pm

Tandoori chicken with lemon mayonnaise, pomegranate in pita bread. 8/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Oct 2016, 12:48 pm

Adam T is easily wound up.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Oct 2016, 12:51 pm

Afternoon all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Oct 2016, 12:56 pm

Afternoon Tina. Any plans for the weekend after a hard week's benefit claiming?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Oct 2016, 12:59 pm

Good work on the Money GGG thread mate...

Afternoon Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:00 pm

He called my username "pathetic". I've received a lot of insults in my time but that one is going to take some getting over.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:01 pm

superflyweight wrote:Afternoon Tina.  Any plans for the weekend after a hard week's benefit claiming?

Playing rugger tomorrow.  Away to a Norf Laandon team so that will be a shoeing for us, probably.  Other than that, mentally preparing for another week of doing f*ck all.

You?

'Sup, RiCk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:03 pm

Think he used your username to insult your manhood too.

Good in the hood T Man, good in the hood.

Back in 'wich this weekend, I'll pay your regards to the motherland

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:07 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Ah, yes. The Dagless matriarchs 60th birthday. Enjoy.

Are you going to get a handjob from a girl with loose morals round the back of the old Floatel? For old times sake.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:08 pm

I am going to try, so probably take some m-kat with me as currency, will have to do it behind the ghost of the Floatel though, as it is no longer around.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:09 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Ah, yes.  The Dagless matriarchs 60th birthday.  Enjoy.

Are you going to get a handjob from a girl with loose morals round the back of the old Floatel?  For old times sake.

He'll have to or they'll think his time away has turned him into a tunic-lifter

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:15 pm

True story Shah...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:18 pm

superflyweight wrote:Afternoon Tina.  Any plans for the weekend after a hard week's benefit claiming?

Playing rugger tomorrow.  Away to a Norf Laandon team so that will be a shoeing for us, probably.  Other than that, mentally preparing for another week of doing f*ck all.

You?

'Sup, RiCk.

Going along to a leaving night straight from work tonight. The 4 month old isn't sleeping great at the moment and I've been averaging about 4 hours sleep a night for the past 2 weeks so it could get interesting when I start on the strong IPA's. Hoping to get drunk enough that Mrs Superfly makes me sleep in the downstairs bedroom.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:18 pm

superflyweight wrote:Adam T is easily wound up.  

That was superb work.

PS hello Tino. Glad to see you're back for a bit. Miss you so much.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:19 pm

superflyweight wrote:

You?

'Sup, RiCk.

Going along to a leaving night straight from work tonight.  The 4 month old isn't sleeping great at the moment and I've been averaging about 4 hours sleep a night for the past 2 weeks so it could get interesting when I start on the strong IPA's.  Hoping to get drunk enough that Mrs Superfly makes me sleep in the downstairs bedroom.      

Have you been on the Brewdog Punk again?

I had some of that in a pub in your town last weekend. The Mad Hatter it was called. Nice place, apart from a few too many (1) hipsters in there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:19 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Adam T is easily wound up.  

That was superb work.

PS hello Tino. Glad to see you're back for a bit. Miss you so much.

Miss you too, G-Unit. More than life itself.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:20 pm

supes wrote:Going along to a leaving night straight from work tonight. The 4 month old isn't sleeping great at the moment and I've been averaging about 4 hours sleep a night for the past 2 weeks so it could get interesting when I start on the strong IPA's. Hoping to get drunk enough that Mrs Superfly makes me sleep in the downstairs bedroom.

The toilet?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:27 pm

I've been drinking a lot of the Brewdog Red Ale lately - lovely stuff and goes well with spicy food. I had 3 bottles of the Mad Hatter a couple of weeks ago - really nice and far too drinkable for something weighing in at over 7%.

It will be a toilet by the time I'm finished with it Rick.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Oct 2016, 2:22 pm

Fair point mate, just make sure you are close to the sink if you need to go.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Oct 2016, 4:35 pm

A couple of the trainees have made a proper effort for this night out

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 CSJkBWf

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:15 am

Did you end up on a register then supes?

Morning Shah/Jeff, both well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:27 am

Morning Rick. I'm well. Good weekend?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:29 am

It was a good weekend cheers, Jeff, mothers 60th meal went without a hitch, which was nice, and spent the rest of it chilling out around the house.

Did you get up to much?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:40 am

Went to someone at works wedding Friday night and went to see the Specials Saturday. Not too many of the original members left now but they were pretty good. Three points for the villa as well. Not a bad weekend.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:54 am

Did anyone disgrace themselves at the wedding? Always good to see those people in work the next time.

I have not been to a gig for ages, though I have Black Stone Cherry coming up at the end of the next month I think.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 24 Oct 2016, 8:40 am

Don't know if I've mentioned this but a few weeks ago I went to the OnBlackheath festival and saw Squeeze, James and Belle & Sebastian. Was pretty damn good though didn't stay long when Belle & Sebastian took to the stage.

OnBlackheath 2016 has subsequently been nominated for Best Medium-Sized Festival at the 2016 UK Festival awards so it was a bloody good decision to go.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:06 am

Morning notches. Day off today and tomorrow but still waking up bright and early. Freezer playing up so a white magnum for breakfast. Fecking 11/10. All good in the hoods?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:15 am

Morning all. Gotta play with my daughter before work as it's half term.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:16 am

Don't think I'll be on a register, but I was essentially sexually assaulted by a much older woman who could best be described as "rough".

Still, if I was 20 years older... she'd be in her 70's.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:20 am

superflyweight wrote:Don't think I'll be on a register, but I was essentially sexually assaulted by a much older woman who could best be described as "rough".

Still, if I was 20 years older... she'd be in her 70's.  

Well you've outlived most of your kind superfly she probably thought you were her uncle coming back for one last hump before death.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:43 am

Fair play supes, well fended off...

I did not realise that it was half term DAVE, that should make getting home much easier... Dancer.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:13 pm

Some chicken satay skewers, and a Pot Noodle. 8/10 (taste) 1/10 for nutritional value.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:22 pm

To be fair Rick, I wasn't aware it was half term either, Mrs667 keeps me abreast of all that b*llocks (I believe she tells me in plenty of time, it's just she talks so much about other irrelevant cr*p that my brain tends to filter out everything to be on the safe side). I just arrange time off work when she tells and and cough up money for kids' clubs when we can't get time off work. If she was to die suddenly, I think it would be best all round if I had the kids adopted. I'm a functioning alcoholic and barely functioning parent

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:26 pm

I think that is most Dads mate, if not parents in general.

Though it has come as a nice surprise for me as it now means I can go past Bradford Grammar, rather than deal with the idiots on Canal Road. This has put a spring in my step for the afternoon.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:29 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/24/former-eggheads-star-cj-de-mooi-should-not-be-extradited-court-rules?CMP=twt_gu

Justice is served. CJ will murder whoever he wants with impunity.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Oct 2016, 1:19 pm

QI is the most commonly played word in Tournament Scrabble. It’s pronounced ‘chee’ and means ‘life force’ or ‘energy’ in Mandarin

Members of the Yazidi religion of Iraq are forbidden to eat lettuce

In its first year, the human brain grows to 75% of its full size

Sitting on the lavatory for eight hours uses the same number of calories as one hour’s jogging.

Gorillas and potatoes have two more chromosomes than people

Loch Ness is deep enough and long enough to contain the entire population of the world ten times over.

The Gelae genus of slime mould beetles includes Gelae baen, Gelae belae, Gelae donut, Gelae fish and Gelae rol.

The US, Papua New Guinea, Swaziland, Liberia and Lesotho are the only countries without mandatory maternity leave.

Every electron in the universe knows about the state of every other electron.

Queen Elizabeth I often drank two pints of strong beer for breakfast.

And finally

Quotes of the day from Prince Philip

10. In 1994 he asked someone from the Cayman Islands whether he was ‘descended from pirates’.

9. Four years later, he asked a student who had been backpacking in Papua New Guinea: ‘You managed not to get eaten then?’

8. In 2002, the 91-year-old famed for his non-PC comments asked a group of Australian aborigines: ‘Do you still throw spears at each other?’

7. After being told that Madonna was singing the Die Another Day theme tune in 2002, he replied: ‘Are we going to need ear plugs?’

6. In 2003 he told a robed president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo: ‘You look like you’re ready for bed.’

5. During the Diamond Jubilee tour outing he told a council worker in a red dress that he’d ‘get arrested’ if he tried to unzip it.

4. After striking up a conversation with a Scottish driving instructor, he famously remarked: ‘How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?’

3. Two years ago, when a female Sea Cadet told him she worked in a nightclub, he famously replied: ‘Is it a strip club?’

2. He also reportedly reduced a 13-year-old boy to tears when he told him he would have to lose weight to fulfil his ambition of becoming an astronaut.

1. On Russia, in 1967: “I’d like to go to Russia very much — although the $£%&*%^$ murdered half my family.”

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2016, 1:27 pm

rick_dagless wrote:QI is the most commonly played word in Tournament Scrabble. It’s pronounced ‘chee’ and means ‘life force’ or ‘energy’ in Mandarin

Members of the Yazidi religion of Iraq are forbidden to eat lettuce

In its first year, the human brain grows to 75% of its full size

Sitting on the lavatory for eight hours uses the same number of calories as one hour’s jogging.

Gorillas and potatoes have two more chromosomes than people

Loch Ness is deep enough and long enough to contain the entire population of the world ten times over.

The Gelae genus of slime mould beetles includes Gelae baen, Gelae belae, Gelae donut, Gelae fish and Gelae rol.

The US, Papua New Guinea, Swaziland, Liberia and Lesotho are the only countries without mandatory maternity leave.

Every electron in the universe knows about the state of every other electron. Absolute b*llocks,mate!!

Queen Elizabeth I often drank two pints of strong beer for breakfast.

And finally

Quotes of the day from Prince Philip

10. In 1994 he asked someone from the Cayman Islands whether he was ‘descended from pirates’.

9. Four years later, he asked a student who had been backpacking in Papua New Guinea: ‘You managed not to get eaten then?’

8. In 2002, the 91-year-old famed for his non-PC comments asked a group of Australian aborigines: ‘Do you still throw spears at each other?’

7. After being told that Madonna was singing the Die Another Day theme tune in 2002, he replied: ‘Are we going to need ear plugs?’

6. In 2003 he told a robed president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo: ‘You look like you’re ready for bed.’

5. During the Diamond Jubilee tour outing he told a council worker in a red dress that he’d ‘get arrested’ if he tried to unzip it.

4. After striking up a conversation with a Scottish driving instructor, he famously remarked: ‘How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?’

3. Two years ago, when a female Sea Cadet told him she worked in a nightclub, he famously replied: ‘Is it a strip club?’

2. He also reportedly reduced a 13-year-old boy to tears when he told him he would have to lose weight to fulfil his ambition of becoming an astronaut.

1. On Russia, in 1967: “I’d like to go to Russia very much — although the $£%&*%^$ murdered half my family.”

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Oct 2016, 1:33 pm

According to current quantum thinking, this is true DAVE, or quantum theory does not work.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 24 Oct 2016, 1:39 pm

rick_dagless wrote:According to current quantum thinking, this is true DAVE, or quantum theory does not work.

That'll convince him. He's got high hopes on quantam leap hoping he could turn into someone who hasn't fallen into a vat of immac.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next