The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

90's H/W scene the nuttiest in history....

3 posters

Go down

90's H/W scene the nuttiest in history.... Empty 90's H/W scene the nuttiest in history....

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:18 pm

Yeah that's right I have not gone away guys......

was looking back at my fav H/W fights of the 90's and it has to be said that we as boxing fans were spoilt for choice. Real entertainment as well as top class boxing with top class heavies. However this period did bring up more then a few really odd moments here are just a few examples....

1 - Lewis v Mccal 2 - We have to talk about Oliver
2 - Holyfield v Bowe 2 Man in the sky
3 - Bowe v Golata - low blow city/brawl town
4 - Tyson v Holyfeild - bitegate
5 - Foreman v Moorer - Oh no he did'nt/ oh sh*t he did

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

90's H/W scene the nuttiest in history.... Empty Re: 90's H/W scene the nuttiest in history....

Post by compelling and rich Tue 04 Apr 2017, 8:17 am

bowe v golata was a great fight, not sure how it wasnt stopped at times then golata threw it away

would have to throw tyson v douglas in there, not only for the shock win but it was a real up and down fight

as a kid i loved it when bruno finally won the belt against mccall

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

90's H/W scene the nuttiest in history.... Empty Re: 90's H/W scene the nuttiest in history....

Post by hazharrison Tue 04 Apr 2017, 2:23 pm

Akinwande cuddling Lewis, Golota fleeing the ring vs Tyson (Ok that was 2000). Bowe slapping Donald at the weigh in. Herbie Hide (full stop).

The 90s have become something of a secobd golden era, however, living through it, it was hugely frustrating.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down