The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 1st May - March Card/Promo Thread

+6
TwisT
Marky
President Trump
x12x
Good Golly I'm Olly
Fernando
10 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 1st May - March Card/Promo Thread Empty 6CW Anarchy - 1st May - March Card/Promo Thread

Post by Fernando Mon 17 Apr 2017, 10:50 pm

Match One
Man Mountain Mike vs Cameron Faith

Match Two
Death Squad & Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune & The TA

Match Three
Anthony Grace & Crime Lord vs Liam Wood & O'Callaghan vs Perfect Jack & Mike Hill

Match Four
Geoff Steel vs Jack Hurst vs Clarke James

Match Five - 6CW TV Title
Cerberus vs Reborn

Lex Hart & Cassius Zhi 6CW World Title Contract Signing

Main Event
Last man remaining in cage enters #1 in the Gateway to Glory

Dicey vs JJ vs Gazzy vs Engel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 1st May - March Card/Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 1st May - March Card/Promo Thread

Post by Fernando Tue 18 Apr 2017, 9:59 pm

The scene opens with Timothy Allen adjusting his mic as the cameraman counts down 3.2.1..On air 

TA: Tonight we get a one on one interview with the Fight for Thirty Winner & Gateway To Glory #30 Entrant 6CW TV Champion Cerberus

Cerberus walks in and ignores Tim Allen's offer of a handshake and sits down in the chair opposite Allen before sipping on a cup of water

TA: Thanks for taking the time to do this interview im sure you must be delighted after Monday Night?

Cerberus stares at Tim Allen and starts cracking his fingers one by one 

I told you all what was going to happen...
Every time i say what im going to do and i follow through on that...
Yet because i hold the 6CW TV Title everyone looked down at me like i was a joke...
Like i was a stepping stone for others...
No matter how long i have held this title...
Or the various star studded list of people i have defeated to keep it...
I was just the other guy in the match across the ring from the "Superstars"

The anger starts to build in Cerberus face before he takes a sip of water and regains his composure. 

But now people are starting to realize what i am capable of...
Ive gone toe to toe with some of the best 6CW have to offer and came out on top...
Whether it was the TV Title Tournament or the Fight For Thirty...
It leaves me just one more step...One more from where i want to be...
On top of the 6CW Mountain...
And the Gateway to Glory is my opportunity to get there...

Tim Allen shuffles his question cards about as Cerberus stares straight down the camera 

TA: Obvious winning the Fight For Thirty is a big advantage & many consider you the big favourite to be the last man standing at the end of the night, Thoughts?

Some say it's an advantage because your the last person entering and the freshest...
The problem is when you are the size that i am...
All it does it paint a big red dot between my eyes and make me a target for others...
Soon as i step over that top rope im going to be fighting a barrage of people eager to see me back over that rope...
It's going to be about throwing as many people out as quick as possible if im to survive the inevitable onslaught...
So i wouldn't consider myself a favourite in that respect...

Cerberus cracks his neck as a breaking news sign comes up on the bottom of the Camera showing a graphic for Cerberus vs Robin Reborn for the TV Title on Anarchy. 

TA: As you can see at the bottom of the screen your next 6CW TV Title defence has been announced for Anarchy vs Robin Reborn a former 6CW World Champion.

Cerberus lifts his title and stares at it 

Robin is an incredible athlete when he's on form...
You just have to look at how he methodically took apart Joshua piece by piece...
Ripping the 6CW Title from his clutches...
Putting the final nail in the coffin of The Forgotten & Joshua's reign of terror...

TA: Will the Gateway to Glory be an unwelcome distraction with it being the show after Anarchy

Cerberus stares at Tim Allen and grabs him by the tie pulling him closer

Unlike some members of the 6CW roster i don't turn up for my paycheck and reign it in...
When i climb in the ring my sole focus is leaving with a victory and my title in my hands...
And Anarchy will be no exception... 

I hope Liam Wood,Cameron Faith,Cassius Zhi & Lex Hart take a good look on Monday...
Because i have a space on my shoulder where i intend to put a World Title opposite to my TV Title...
And the next month is going to be very uncomfortable watching for you guys...
When im stood in the ring at Day Of Reckoning with my arm raised in victory yet again...
Knowing that within the next few months im going to rip one of yours World Title's out of your cold dead hands...

Cerberus snarls down the camera before walking off out of shot with the sound of doors slamming in the background 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 1st May - March Card/Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 1st May - March Card/Promo Thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 19 Apr 2017, 8:13 pm

*Run this town' begins to play and the boos increase in volume as O'Callaghan confidently strides out to the stage with hit titles draped over his shoulders. He lifts both belts high in the air and then walks down to ringside, arms outstretched with a title in each.*

HA: "Ladies and gentlemen we welcome O'Callaghan and you to this broadcast, O'Callaghan coming off a loss in last weeks main event"

HE: "Well he didn't lose"

HA: "But he didn't win. Either way O'Callaghan will not be entering at #30, and found out Clarke James and Perfect Jack will be challenging for his UK and International titles at Day of Reckoning"

*O'Callaghan enters the ring, grabs a mic and a steel chair, which he places in the centre of the ring and sits down*

O'Callaghan: "Lads, ladies, those who don't have a gender, I have few words to say to you all tonight - I am saving them for my fellow competitors when they join me in this ring shortly....if they so desire to be verbally rekt that is of course"

*O'Callaghan winks*

O'Callaghan: "The only thing O'Callaghan has to say to the fans, the 6CW universe, the dirty marks out there is that come Day of Reckoning, you will be treated to even more O'Callaghan now I am not entering at #30, and now its confirmed I will be facing Clarke James and Perfect Jack for the UK and International titles....although that match will merely probably act as a warm up, a pre cursor if you will, to his Gateway to Glory victory which will come later in the evening. Clarke James and Perfect Jack are no match for me, as has been proven on numerous occasions in the past...."

*O'Callaghan turns his chair to face up the ramp*

O'Callaghan: "....but enough about the distant future for now, O'Callaghan has more pressing matters and sees that this week he is teaming with Edward Plague's lackey to face off against a bunch of other rasslers in what surely is serving as another showcase of how much better O'Callaghan is than everyone else, but instead of ranting off about them now, why don't we have ourselves a little gathering here in the ring...."

*O'Callaghan places the mic down and waits*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:57 am

As O'Callaghan remains stood in the ring the boo's get even louder as Revival Mode begins to play around the arena bringing out The EWF World Heavyweight Champion The World Eater Liam Wood. Wood pauses on the stage with the EWF Title resting over his shoulder as the fans abuse gets even louder

HA: It didn't take long for someone to answer O'Callaghan's call...and look who it is, his partner for the night...

HE: What greatness we have in our presence right now, these ungrateful fans don't know how lucky they are.

HA: I don't think the talents of these stars make up for their attitudes but I can guarantee that some of these fans are waiting for these two to implode...earlier this week Wood sent out a tweet bashing O'Callaghan and it's clear the that UK and International Champion doesn't have any respect for the EWF Champion and his links with Edward Plague...

As Wood reaches the ring he snatches a microphone from someone at ringside before sliding under the bottom of the rope, as he reaches his feet O'Callaghan looks up at him and it's clear that some of the fans in attendance are excited to watch the future tag team partners tear each other apart but as Wood looks at O'Callaghan he shakes his head

LW:
Are you sure you REALLY want to do this? Do you REALLY want a war of words with ME? The King Slayer?!

The tension rises as O'Callaghan nods going to lift the mic to his lips but Wood quickly cuts him off

LW:
because truth be told...I don't think you do because you are smarter than that and truth be told...I don't want a war of words with you...partner.

The fans are quickly stunned in to silence as Wood smiles at O'Callaghan who looks a little confused but lowers his mic, clearly interested in where this is going

HA: What is going on? Liam Wood is never one to back down from a war of words but he's out here offering some sort of truce?!

HE: Well if you shut up and let important people talk, you'll get to find out!

Wood pauses for a moment, beginning to pace, the pairs eyes locked on each other, but the tension between the two almost gone.

LW:
You see O'Callaghan, we might not ever be best friends...we might not even ever like each other but I know for a fact that you are smarter than these idiots and you aren't going to give in and give them what they want! The moment they saw that we'd be teaming you know damn well that they started getting their little panties moist over two of the biggest ego's in the company tearing each other apart...they began to get excited that we'd never work as a team and they'd get to see us fail...but like I said...WE aren't going to let that happen.

Wood continues to pace

LW:
So let's start fresh, lets cut out the bullsh¡t insults and focus on what's important...putting this company in it's place...can you believe the treatment we're getting? You have a WORLD CHAMPION and a man who is holding TWO belts and they're being made to go on third?! You have two men who have made 2017 for this company and we're being made to fight guys who are lucky to even be on the same roster as us, let alone in the same ring....

...A match involving Liam Wood and O'Callaghan should be main event...it should be PPV...but instead of that we're fighting the midcard massacre...men who are either has beens or never beens...four men who since this company started back up have shown that reputations and money get you nothing compared to having talent like ours...

...if it wasn't so much fun putting them in their place, I'd say we don't turn up...see how ratings go when the two most dominant champions aren't on the god damn show.

O'Callaghan smiles, nodding at Wood as Wood continues his rant

LW:
I have to say though, I'm not too shocked about how mediocrity seems to be given the spotlight...look at the main event...JJ Johnson, Dicey Reilly, Gazzy D and Engel...four men who rely on being able to talk about their past...four men who shouldn't even get to be in the main event...yet four men who are getting to close the show, if the fans weren't such big idiots I'd feel sorry for them...

...The only thing the 'bosses' have right is the opening match...Cameron Faith being put where he belongs as a show opener, the fact he gets to fight for MY title belt is a joke, it's nearly as big a joke as Clarke James and Perfect Jack thinking they deserve to look at either of your title belts.

O'Callaghan laughs at Wood's claim and thanks him

LW:
You know what...let's see what these scrubs have to say for themselves...

Wood quickly climbs from the ring, grabbing a chair before sliding back in and joining O'Callaghan, sitting next to him, speaking one last time

LW:
Anthony Grace, Crime Lord, Perfect Jack and Mike Hill...you have been summoned by your champions but please, remain out side of the ring...we'd rather not lower the tone by having you near our title belts.

Wood lowers the mic as he and O'Callaghan laugh to themselves, sat in their chairs in the middle of the ring waiting for their opponents.

HE: What a team these two could be...

HA: I still think their ego's will get the best of them!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 20 Apr 2017, 4:11 pm

***********THIS IS A 6CW AWARENESS CAMPAIGN*************

The scene opens with some kids running through a playground laughing and having fun, the camera cuts to Dicey walking through the gates

Dicey: Hi….I’m 6CW Superstar Dicey Reilly and I have been asked to highlight a new problem that is destroying our school yards

Camera cuts to some kids all huddled together and after some hustle and bustle the crowd disperses, the kids run off leaving one kid looking smug with himself clutching something in his hand, Dicey grabs him by the collar and snatches the objects from his hand and looks at them closely

Dicey: Just as I thought…….Counterfeit Pokemon cards (Booming 80’s voice effect)

Dicey drags the crying kid over to the police at the gates  

Dicey: So remember kids when swapping Pokemon cards always be vigilant and look out for these signs

1. HP – if the HP is outrageously high, like a basic Pokemon with over 400HP, then you probably have a fake. It is pretty safe to say that if you have any Pokemon with over 350HP it is fake.

2. Other things wrong – look for typos or other misspellings on the card, if you have, or find an image of, the real version of the card you think is fake then compare the two and see if there are any mistakes.

3. Font – if you compare most fake cards to real cards you will see the text looks much different. Sometimes it is extra bold, a different font altogether, or it may be italic or have other effects on it where it is not supposed to.

4. Energy Symbols – these are the balls that tell you what type the Pokemon is, or what energies are required to use a move. On some fake cards they can appear very distorted, off-centered, bulging out of the circle, etc

5. Back – look at the back of the card. If it is extra-dark, or the colors seem to be bleeding into other parts then it is probably a fake. See more details further down in the page.

6. Light test – use the light test next if you still think it is fake. Take a real card and the card you think is fake and place them next to each other. Hold them in front of a lamp light, flashlight, or some other powerful light. If you can see more through the fake card then the real card then it is probably fake.

7. If the kid has just been to Spain, walk away

Dicey: Just remember its not only you kids that have to catch them all its these guys too

Dicey and the police offices throw their heads back and start to laugh, Dicey stops and gives the camera a thumbs up as the yard full of kids run over to him and cheer

Voiceover: This advert is sponsored by 6CW productions and Monster Energy drink

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 21 Apr 2017, 10:28 am

“Born to Fight” hits and Dicey walks straight down towards the ring, he rolls under the bottom rope and looks up at the opposing site of the steel cage suspended high above the ring

HA: Dicey looks all business tonight

Dicey: All week I have been asked the same question over and over, “Why Dicey? Why did you cost JJ Johnson a shot at the EWF title” the answer is a simple one…….I AM NOT FINISHED WITH JJ JOHNSON

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dicey: I am not done with JJ and if he has a problem with that he can walk down that ramp, we can lower this cage right now and we can get it over with, right here and right now

HA: Dicey calling out JJ straight away

HE: The guy is an idiot

Dicey: I am sick to death with being wheeled out to give people a shot of a name in 6CW….THE name of 6CW, whether it be Jones or Monster or whoever is pulling the strings these days, seeing wrestlers in the need to fight someone who they know will get the best out of people, who will lay his body on the line, win , lose or draw just to launch them further, I am not going to be that guy anymore, I deserve more, Perfect Jack. Liam Wood, Cerberus, Engel, Zhi and now JJ, all guys that had to up there game to new heights to stick with me then before it was finished moved along to get their shots, get their shiny gold belts or golden handshake deals while good old Dicey gets a pat on the back and shoved back in the draw until the next time….well not anymore

Crowd: DIC-EY

Dicey: We are getting down to the business end of the calendar, the run up to the greatest show on earth…Night of Glory, this year I want to be there not as a last minute thought but on my hard work and record of being the meanest mother f**ker in this company, I don’t care how I do it, I don’t care if I’m the last guy in this cage on Monday, I don’t care if I enter the Gateway at number one, I will go through the whole lockeroom if I have too to get what I want, to tie up all those loose ends starting with JJ Johnson, f**k the titles I want my name back, I want to avenge the loses that I wasn’t allowed to, I want to look at these men in the face and show them that Dicey Reilly is not gonna be walked on anymore, not by them, not by anyone

Crowd: F**K’EM UP DICEY…F**K’EM UP

Dicey: Playtime is over, no more jokes, no more parties, no more f**ks given, so come on down and let’s get this show on the road

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 3:11 pm

"Machine Gun" by Portishead hits and the crowd immediately boo as the 6CW World Tag Team Champions Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan walk out, without their manager Max Adamson. The two men walk down to the ring with their titles over their shoulders.

HA: It feels weird seeing The TA without their "esteemed manager"...

HE: These two are the best tag team in 6CW brother. They don't really need to have their manager alongside them at all times!

(Jackson and Horrigan get to the ring and grab a microphone each, before getting into the ring.)

Jackson: As expected, the Parasite Nonces have invoked their rematch clause against us, and their rematch will happen at Day of Reckoning. And before then, us and the Soldiers of Noncery will team up in an 8 man tag against the Parasite Nonces and the Death Nonces. Maybe this is 6CW's way of showcasing the Tag Team Division, but the cold reality is that we are not only the 6CW World Tag Team Champions... We are the whole god damn division!

(The crowd boo and a "ohhhhh Parasite Killers" chant starts up)

Horrigan: You, and they, seem to have forgotten what we did to the Parasite Killers last time we met. We dismantled them, we tore them apart... And we took their Tag Team Championships away. The only difference between then and now, is that now we own these titles, and the pain you suffered back at Ashes to Ashes is NOTHING compared to the suffering you will go through at Day of Reckoning.

(Horrigan sneers as the booing intensifies, Jackson smirks and adjusts the tag title on his shoulder)

Jackson: But that's Day of Reckoning. We have to deal with three teams this week. And I don't care if it's billed as an 8 man tag, it's basically 6 on 2. Our opponents don't like us, and neither do our partners. But they need to know that we already know all this. We are the Tag Team Champions, we know that these Championships represent massive targets on our backs. We know the Soldiers of Noncery are going to stab us in the back the very first chance they get. Maybe they won't get a chance...

(Horrigan interrupts)

Horrigan: ...Maybe we'll get them first...

(Jackson grins)

Jackson: ...Maybe we will... We are the Tag Team Champions because we are the absolute best team in this industry, and we don't get outsmarted. We don't get outwrestled. We don't get overpowered. We are the benchmark that everybody else has to aspire to, and that's inside and outside of the ring. Watch your backs Soldiers, we're onto you. If they want to know what we're all about, stand back and watch us take the Death Nonces and those frauds McManus and Fanatic apart, maybe you guys can take a knee, maybe sit this one out...

(Jackson winks and he and Horrigan high five their title belts as "Machine Gun" plays again)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 26 Apr 2017, 2:29 pm

With O'Callaghan and Wood sitting in their chairs and smugly looking out at the crowd, suddenly the lights go out and startles the two champions out of their seats. The crowd murmur in the darkness as the arena screen comes on and shows Anthony Grace's face fully covering the screen. His face is red with anger as the camera pulls away slightly. Grace viciously grabs a piece of paper that is handed to him and starts to read.

AG: In light of 6CW's breach of contract, Anthony Grace would like to make the following statement......

Grace stares up and glares before continuing.

AG: Anthony Grace has consulted his advisors and lawyers over the ending of the #30 Fatal Five Way match. It was agreed with all parties that the match would end after Anthony Grace delivered the A-Level punch to the actor named O’Callaghan. It was at this point that a pin would be made and Anthony Grace declared the winner.

Grace stops and once again glares at the camera.

AG: It was soon apparent that the actor named Cerberus failed to adhere to this agreed finish. 6CW has assured Anthony Grace’s team that actions will be taken against this obvious breach of the pre-determined ending. Also, Anthony Grace has been assured that the result will be made null and void.

The crowd boo at this announcement. Grace continues.

AG: Furthermore, Anthony Grace has reminded 6CW of their duties when he re-signed to the organisation. If a further breach occurs, then Anthony Grace will take all steps necessary to protect his name and brand.

Grace smugly winks that irritates the crowd more.

AG: This being the case, and due to silence from 6CW’s owners, Anthony Grace has refused to invest more into the organisation and is looking to enforce his sizable stake in the business until this issue has been rectified.

Grace lowers the paper.

AG: So what does this mean?

Grace scrunches up the paper and chucks it at the screen. He then walks forward and screams into the lens.

AG: I TELL YOU WHAT THIS MEANS! THIS BUILDING! THAT RING! THOSE LIGHTS! ALL OF IT WILL SOON BE UNDER MY CONTROL!

He practically shakes the camera in his fury.

AG: You can’t use my face! You can’t use my words! You can’t use me! As of today Anthony Grace is going to be the costliest mistake you ever made!

Grace turns away in a huff. He composes himself and then turns back around.

AG: There is no way I am taking part. So enjoy the fraud show! Just remember the three R’s…….

He steps forward and lifts up his fingers as he speaks.

AG: Rage. Revenge. And Run This Town…………

Familiar music suddenly plays as the screen blacks out and the arena lights come back on

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Apr 2017, 10:25 pm

Dicey is pacing the ring when Limelight begins to play and the crowd jump to their feet. Dicey looks slightly frustrated as gazzyD emerges from backstage. He bounces from one side of the stage to another playing up to the fans

Ha: wow, this is a different gazzy to the one we've seen the past few months

gazzy centres on the stage at the top of the ramp and makes his way down tagging the outstretched hands of the fans before sliding in the ring and climbing the ropes as camera flashes go off around the crowd

Ha: I have to say its good to see gazzy in high spirits again

gazzy jumps down from teh turnbuckle and applauds teh crowd before grabbing a microphone

g: Now Dicey, I know you were hoping somebody else was going to walk out here but hear me out. I was just backstage and heard every single word you had to say. I don't blame you one bit for being frustrated. I get the whole feeling like a stepping stone thing, heck ever since the doors reopened I kinda get that feeling myself.

And you're right to start fighting back. I mean, you're better than that. I know that a lot of people have referred to myself as Mr 6CW in the past, but believe me, there is nobody who stands for everything this company represents more than you. Now I know we've had our wars in the past but let me tell you that I never once thought of you as a stepping stone. In fact it was always a real honour going toe to toe with the best this company has to offer and I know that this Monday on the go home show, that's going to be no different. To be honest Dicey, if anybody gets a shot at the title on the biggest stage it should be you, obviously if I don't win it. Afterall, me, all these wannabees in the back, none of them...us would even be here had it not been for you helping build this company from the ground up, and I know, heck the whole 6CW universe knows that you're a long way from being finished. We all know there's another Dicey title run in there somewhere

Now thats all the soppy BS outta the way. Y'all have probably noticed that I'm not the same boring depressing shell of a man that I've been for the past few months. I ain't gonna bore you with the deets, you all know whats happened, and to be honest I'm bored of it myself. I'm bored of being boring. SO I AM BACK BABAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Huge pop from the crowd

g: Thats right the History Maker, the human highlight reel, the man who makes the gifted look perfectly ordinary is back. Well it might be the meds talking, but I feel good, as good as I've felt in ages....I mean I'm talking months, maybe years. And I'm hungry again. I'm hungry for competition, I'm hungry for a title, I'm hungry for stepping in this ring and doing what I do best, putting on a show for each and every one of you.

Now, this Monday I step inside a steel cage, loser enters the gateway to glory match as entrant numero uno, and as stupid as it sounds I'd happily enter number one right now. Sure the odds are against you but I'd sure as sh*t rather than earn my shot than throw my toys out of the pram like a certain up his own backside talentless actor crying because he feels he's owed the number 30 spot.

Obviously though, I'm not going in to this match to lose, Dicey I damn well respect you, and like I say I'd love nothing more than to see another Dicey title run, but Monday night, when the door of that steel cage is closed behind us, I'm escaping the cage.....pinning or submitting one of you. I'm cashing my ticket to a more favourable draw in the Gateway to Glory and then I'm going on to Night of Glory. Two years ago I thought my career ended at Night of Glory, this year, it's starting a whole new chapter

gazzy drops the mic and shakes hands with Dicey before exiting the ring. He stands ringside looking back up at Dicey in the ring before making his way up teh ramp

(will leave here in case Dicey wants to respond or Engel/JJ wish to intervene before gazzy exits completely)

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 10:14 am

As GazzyD walks up the ramp, the lights dim around the arena. The crowd pop as the Tron comes to life, revealing Engel in a caged room pacing back and forth, his fingers strumming the cage rythmically. Suddenly he pushes his face into to mesh

EH: ISN'T THIS BEAUTIFUL...HEHEHE.

Engel steps back

EH: The "forefathers" of 6CW stand before you hand in hand, they swear to you people they will never leave...that they will always be 6CW...Lies, Lies, Lies.

Engel begins to pace back and forth once more repeatedly saying "lies" several more times

EH: THEY LIE...to all of you. This company they built on there own, these foundations this company stands on, since I returned I have tore down brick after brick, lie after lie for these angels.

Engel looks directly at the camera, his expression empty. A wry smile forms

EH: HeHeHe...my eyes are open...looking at you both through this cage I see the sad sad truth, the manic depressive mess of a man that misses his lady love...and the old man looking for one last favour from the top...you just don't know when to say I QUIT...I ended one ghost six months ago, If I have to remain in that cage and get that #1 spot I will do the same if you get in my way. HeHeHe 29 men and one creature of chaos...I like my odds.

Engel falls to a seated position, the light barely illuminating one side of his face

EH: CHANGE...change is coming. I promise you angels, real change. I shall be its herald and its architect, while these petty little things fight amongst themselves. Do you know what the irony of walking into a locked cage is? This time, I'm the sanest one in there...hehehe...AND as I look through this cage, I pity them that dare to step in that ring with there eyes looking back as I look on towards the Gateway to Glory and MY night...the dawn of a new age...people can tak about my losing streak, about my lack of wins in the main event...HeHeHe...but if I had wanted to end any of you...you wouldn't be standing...

The light's raise around the arena. Dicey looks shocked as a carving knife appears to have been struck into the centre of the ring during the darkness. Suddenly Engel can be heard as GazzyD looks around in shock

EH: THREE BLIND MICE...THREE BLIND MICE...HeHeHeHe...

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 27 Apr 2017, 11:00 am

Dicey removes the knife from the ring and tells one of the staff to get rid of it and turns his attention to Engel

Dicey: Nice trick Engel, so which Engel are you today by the sound of it you are back to the rambling, incoherent, paranoid Engel, at this stage you have more personalities than Barbie but just like your little trick and all your talk you are cheap, all smoke and mirrors, you go from needy little puppy to basket case in 0-60

Engel’s smile doesn’t wane

Dicey: You go on about being a creature of Chaos but you are the most predictable man in 6CW, just look at you now, you try and try to change to be something you think you need to be to get to the top but when you fail and just like me Engel you have failed, you hit the reset button and go back to basic Engel, the babbling nutcase that just can’t hack it, do you know why you do it Engel…..because change scares you, you want it all but you just can’t seem to get there, you stop yourself from getting what you want because you are frightened to do it as you…as Engel Harlequin, you don’t know who you are Engel, you say me and Gazzy lie but we know who we are, we have never denied who we are and the people see that and respect us for that and that hurts you doesn’t it, you have been part of 6CW for a long time and still the people don’t see you like us, like the “Forbearers” like you call us and that hurts doesn’t it Engel

Engel’s smile starts to fade

Dicey: I don’t give a sh*t about being 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 20th in the Gateway, I’ll get what I want the Dicey Reilly way, like I always have starting next Monday when this cage lowers and the door locks me in here with JJ, I don’t care about what you want you little freak or Gazzy or JJ, I just care about me for a change, so bring it on and all the chaos you can because I’m gonna have me some fun

Crowd: DICEY’S GONNA GET YOU

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Thu 27 Apr 2017, 11:07 pm

I am Perfection hits the arena speakers as the men in the ring turn their attentions to the stage as the booing continues as Perfect Jack makes his way out onto the stage in a trademark suit. He pauses at the stage before speaking.

PJ: Ha Ha Ha, look at you two little cute flowers in the ring there. Best friends are you now? I've seen it all now. The two champions of 6CW buddying up for one night only. Both of you make me sick.

Crowd: Booooo

PJ: You can call that your little champions only ring, but let me tell you this. You two don't have a shred of the prestige and honour that I hold and that I bring to the world of 6CW. Here's what separates me from you two. I'm not out here sucking up to my tag team partner for the night. I'm out here by myself, as usual, telling you and everyone else what I'm going to do and what I'm going to do is, is beat you both at Anarchy and every one else in the match and then when it comes to our triple threat match O'Callaghan, I'll be taking those two titles off you and wrapping them around my perfect waist. The waist of an awaiting UK and International Champion.

Crowd: Booo

PJ: So you hold onto them tight O'Callaghan, you shine them up real nice because when it comes to the pay-per-view. I'll be taking them away. Because you can't beat Perfection.

Both men signal for Jack to enter the ring but Perfect Jack nods his head in disagreement and wags his finger. He mouths off to them both "On my terms only"

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 28 Apr 2017, 4:26 am

As Perfect Jack stands looking at O'Callaghan and Wood in the ring Wood stands to his feet and walks towards the ropes, leaning over casually to speak to Jack

LW:
Well, if it isn't Less Than Perfect Jack...do you really want to talk about prestige? You're looking at a man who has beaten Keith Leone, Mike Masters, Engel Harlequin and Dicey Reilly...all when it mattered the most, all when the stakes were the highest...while I was becoming a three time world champion, you were becoming famous for being the Janetti of any team you've been a part of...

...you see, I know that you used to be a big deal and you probably earned the 'perfect' nickname but none of that stuff matters because it was B.W...before Wood! It was before the rebirth and in all honesty...it was before 6CW meant a damn thing...so screw your reputation.

Wood lowers the mic slightly and the air is filled with boos from the crowd

HA: What a joke, Wood just wrote off years of this companies history because he wasn't part of it?

Wood remains paused as Jack stares up at him, he waits for the booing to die down before continuing

LW:
I know it seems harsh but you know it's true...since this company came back you've done nothing but be the 'other guy', you might hate to admit it but your title reigns from years ago are just a faded memory! Now, you're just the guy who teamed with Dicey Reilly...who went on to fight for a world title...and you're the guy who teamed with Lex Hart...who is going on to fight for a world title.

That's all you are...a guy stuck in the mud who other people use as a stepping stone, you're just another rung in the ladder and it's cute to see you trying to act like anything else is true...

...so stay perfect, tell us more about prestige but please recognise the greatness in this ring

Wood turns back to O'Callaghan

LW:
Two champions who have ruled this company...two champions who will keep their belts at Day Of Reckoning and two champions who aren't really in the market for a lecture on prestige from a guy we forgot was still employed by this company...

...I said it before and I'll say it again, I might not like O'Callaghan but I recognise a champion when I see one and that's why I'm letting him fight by my side at Anarchy...

Wood pauses one last time before turning back to the stage to face PJ

LW:
So screw all of you wrestlers that are just like Jack here living off the fact you used to be someone and screw all the Anthony Grace's who come out here with their pre practiced speeches because all that matters is the fact that come Day Of Reckoning...the champions will still be Liam Wood and O'Callaghan!

Wood slumps back on to his chair, a smug look on his face once again.

HE: I can't wait to watch Wood keep his belt...

HA: I think Cameron Faith will have a lot to say about that come Day Of Reckoning!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri 28 Apr 2017, 8:12 pm

Perfect Jack chuckles to himself as Woods finishes speaking.

PJ: Oh Woodsy, despite being a world champion, I'm even more impressed that you've reached this higher state of delusion. Oh man, the Janetty joke, I haven't heard that one in a while. Before Woods? HA. Don't make me laugh. Without perfection like me, 6CW wouldn't be here today. You wouldn't be here today. You'd still be in whatever backyard promotion you came from. The same applies for you too O'Callaghan. So I'd suggest both of you show a little respect for a legend of this business, a LEGEND of 6CW.

The camera turns its attention Woods and O'Callaghan who scoff at the idea that they should show respect to Perfect Jack.

PJ: But I digress Woods, what you seem to fail to understand is that you and those two former tag team partners of mine that you mentioned all share a common bond. A bond no men who aspire to be like me, perfect, should have. You're all leaches, parasites even. Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart begged me to team with them, because they knew, I could take them to places they could never reach without me.

Perfect Jack motions towards O'Callaghan.

PJ: Now look Woods, you're doing the same to O'Callaghan, Just like those two I just mentioned, you've got your target in your sights and you're ready to leech onto any short term success O'Callaghan may achieve and trust me, it will be short term because when it comes to the pay-per-view, I'll be taking both of those titles away and I'll be wrapping and placing them around and on my perfect waist and shoulders.

PJ: So you can keep making your idle threats Woodsy, because deep down you know, I know and everyone in the back knows. You're just a little parasite who has no problem leeching onto the success of others and sucking up to them, just like you've done here tonight, just to protect your title because you know you haven't got the ability that I possess to do it yourself.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 29 Apr 2017, 8:28 am

Wood looks back at PJ before lifting an eyebrow at his claims before speaking

LW:
You know why the Janetti joke is one you've heard so many times before? It's because it's not a joke, it's the truth..truth be told though, I have to say I'm proud Jack...

Jack looks a little confused as Wood continues to speak

LW:
I'm proud that you admit that I'm completely right about Lex and Dicey...they used you to get where they needed to be...just like I said, you were just a stepping stone to them. It doesn't matter if you're perfect or not because all they did was step on you and move on to better things without you...you might see that as a good thing but to them you're in the past and the funny thing is that you were the one to turn on them but instead of stabbing them in the back, you patted them on the back and wished them well in their new, better lives without you weighing them down.

Wood turns away from PJ, looking around the huge arena before turning back and speaking again

LW:
It's true what you say though, you DID help build what 6CW was and without you, this probably wouldn't be what it is today but the sad truth is...you and all the other 'veterans' built something that couldn't survive, you build a ship that sank and you all left...what you're looking at now is what happens when the real professionals get their hands on it...this is the version of 6CW that I helped build and it was good enough to get you crawling out of the wood work. So without you 6CW might not have been knows but if it wasn't for the likes of ME...it would still be dead and buried because people just didn't give a sh¡t about the old school, getting hard over their own reputations.

Screw you, screw Gazzy D, screw Dicey Reilly, screw Lex Hart, screw Jerome Dubois, screw Keith Leone and screw anyone else who thinks they can over look what I have done for this company...

...without ME, you'd all be long forgotten about!

HA: This is disgraceful! Those men put this company on the mark!

HE: Oh be quiet! Wood is one of the reasons this company still exists today!

The crowd boo but Wood ignores them

LW:
So tell me I've not done anything on my own but while you're at it...tell Keith Leone so he can remind you I beat him for this belt CLEAN...tell Dicey Reilly so he can remind you that I left him in a pool of his own blood all by myself and tell Mike Masters so he can tell you a story about how I took his chance of a title shot away...

Wood steps out of the ring, his belt still over his shoulder, he then walks down the aisle towards Jack

LW:
...You can focus on me getting help and act like I'm not able to do it by myself but instead, maybe you should take a god damn lesson from me, watch how I played it smart and played the game right...maybe that way you might not be the stepping stone anymore, maybe that way you'd actually mean a damn thing one last time...

Wood reaches PJ, standing side by side with him before speaking one last time

LW:
...so keep pretending your perfect but just know we see right through you.

Wood drops the mic at PJ's side, leaving the arena and PJ and O'Callaghan all alone

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 01 May 2017, 2:23 pm

*Tim Allan is stood backstage chatting with the stage crew when sudden load commotion sound out. Tim Allan grabs a camera man and runs towards the noise barging into a locker room to find Cameron Faith stood over a smashed TV. Faith turns unapologetically to reporter who stood surveying the scene in confusion.*

CF: What do you want, Tim?

Ta: Ummm, well just checking to make sure your ok, wondering what all the commotion was about.

*Faith looks angrily at the reporter *

CF: Why the f*** would i not be ok, well except for watching that pile of sh***. F***ing bunch of no talent waste of space pr***s. Did you see it no commitment, no desire, no drive, determination, fight and not even the slightest bit of embarrassment at the end either.

Complete cowards!!!!!!!!!

TA: Eh, Cameron I have heard the brotherhood called many things but cowards is not one of them.

*Faith stares at Tim Allen in disbelief at his stupidity*

CF: What do the Brotherhood have to do with the money grabbing, no talent, waste of space pr***s who call themselves Rangers players. It honestly embarrassing, just pure embarrassing.

TA: Well Cameron, the same could be said of you since your arrival to 6CW, many would say how was it you put a money grabbing, no talent, waste of space pr*** . There are many who see the fact you are the number one contender for the EWF world championship as embarrassing, just pure embarrassing.

CF: You honestly comparing me to that shower of sh*te Tim. Lets get one thing straight here, earned that shot, i have put my body on the line time and time again to get this one chance at glory. I was told i would have to step my game to a whole new level to beat JJ Johnson last week, and that’s exactly what i did.

And that’s exactly what i will do when i step into that ring against Man Mountain Mike, I mean you seen the size of the guy. He gets a hold a i’m in a for a whole world of hurt but unlike those frauds you have just tried to compare me to i will not lie down, i will not quit, i will fight to the bitter end to keep the dream alive and prove to those who doubt i have world championships credentials wrong.

Over the coming weeks not only am i going to prove i deserve this shot at the EWF world championship, i am gonna prove to everyone e i deserve to stay at this level.

Now if you don’t mind i have a match to prepare for Tim.

*Faith walks over to the reporter and his cameraman escorting them from the locker-room as the scene fades away*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 01 May 2017, 3:06 pm

Tim Allen can be seen lingering around the backstage area waiting for an opportunity to occur, he sees one of the lockeroom doors swing open and a hooded figure exit in quite a hurry. Tim rushes to catch up with the man who is covering ground fast.

TA: Hey wait up I don’t think you should be back here. Ill scream if you don’t stop.

The hooded man stops and turns to face Tim revealing himself to be Geoff Steel.

GS: And that will achieve what exactly Tim, who you expecting to come to your rescue.

TA: Ahhh its you Geoff my mistake I thought we had ourselves an intruder.

GS: The only Intruder here is you Tim, I don’t have time for you or this company to waste today.

TA: What about your fans Geoff surely, they deserve your time.

GS: Oh, they do Tim and they get a lot of it, but you Tim you are no fan you’re an employee of 6CW looking for a story and I’m not playing today. I’m going to get in my car and drive to the nearest hotel because I’m done with this place for today.

TA: Well it still a fair walk to your car second level your parked on aren’t you, I can walk and talk.

GS: I’m not even going to ask how you know that Tim because it disturbs me greatly, and if you persist on following me you’re not going to like the outcome. Like Enforcer you can go Swivel Tim sticking your nose in where it isn’t needed.

TA: I’m guessing you weren’t happy with the conclusion to your match at anarchy.

GS: Dont test me Tim I know full well what you are doing? As it happens though of course I’m not happy, another opportunity wasted this time through no fault of my own, I could have continued but instead out comes 6CWs general manager who pretty much just does what he like these days and hands the two guys in the ring an underserving shot neither of them earned, whilst me what do I get for putting my body on the line, nothing I’m just told my being in this match was an error, what does that even mean, I deserve a title opportunity more than most the amount of sh1t I constantly have to deal with around here. It’s not my problem that Mike Hill is also employed here, I asked for a final resolution to resolve our issues months ago and its only now they’re starting to listen. We know the only reason why they’re even starting to pay attention is because sooner or later I’m going to cause some serious damage to Mike Hill if he continues getting in my way. Guess what though I’m still being kept in the dark and no the wiser as to what Enforcer has planned for me, if it was up to me the only way I see either myself or Mike moving on from this is if one of us leaves 6CW for good, we all know how that would end Tim with Mike Hill out on the curb. So, whilst this issue goes unresolved Tim I’m not dealing with you or any other employee of 6CW. Goodnight Tim do not take a single step closer to me.

Steel then turns around and heads down the corridor to the exit.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down