The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 10th July - Card and Promo thread

+4
Engel Harlequin
TwisT
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 10th July - Card and Promo thread Empty 6CW Anarchy 10th July - Card and Promo thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Jun 2017, 9:36 pm

6CW Anarchy Monday 10th July - Funny Names Make Shows Better

Hill and Steel contract signing for NOG

Match One
Cerberus & Gazzy vs Plague & Wood

Match Two
JJ, McManus & Castiguer vs Hero & the TA

Match Three
PJ & CJ vs Grace & Crime Lord

Match Four
Faith vs O'Callaghan

Match Five
TV Title Match
Dubois vs Grace

Dicey and Zhi contract signing for NOG

Main Event
Engel vs Reborn

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 10th July - Card and Promo thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 10th July - Card and Promo thread

Post by x12x Thu 29 Jun 2017, 9:55 am

Boos ring around the arena as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers and The EWF World Heavyweight Champion The World Eater Liam Wood slowly walks out on to the stage, the fans mock him as he holds his title belt close to his chest and makes his way down to the ring

HA: The man who last time out lost in a handicap match is out here to speak to the fans!

HE: It was that freak Cerberus' fault!

HA: True but Cerberus was just giving Wood a taste of his own medicine!

As Wood reaches the ring he slowly rolls under the bottom rope and climbs to his feet, the EWF Title still proudly over his shoulder as he waits for the abuse to die down, after a few moments he begins to speak

Wood:
At Night of Glory I walk in to this companies biggest PPV of the year and defend my title against a man that can only be described as one word...a monster!

The fans start up a CERBERUS IS GONNA KILL YOU chant causing Wood to pause

HA: Wood might just be realising the task he has ahead of him at Night Of Glory...one on one with the Gateway To Glory winner Cerberus

HE: Wood isn't scared of anything...

HA: Well apart from facing people one on one without Edward Plague in his corner!

HE: Shut up...

Wood remains paused as the chant dies down causing Wood to start speaking again.

Wood:
Now Cerberus, I'm not scared to admit that, that is exactly what you are...you're a monster and at Night Of Glory I walk in to a match that people are already saying I've lost...a match against the man who is the newest, biggest threat to the main event scene and the fan who since his return has controlled an entire division...

A smirk covers Wood's face

Wood:
To tell you the truth though, the fact that Cerberus is a monster is exactly the reason I'm walking in to Night Of Glory confident as a mother f***er and ready to shock the world all over again when I walk back out with MY World Title still over my god damn shoulder.

You see Cerberus, there is NO other word to describe what you are because you are a one dimensional, one trick pony...you are just 6CW's latest freak show monster who's taken the job from the last knuckle dragger that wasted space before you!

Joshua...
...Ojore...
...Takeo...
...Orthrus...

...All gone and forgotten, ready for you to step in and take over but if we're being completely honest...you are everything wrong with each and every one of those men, you have changed nothing and you expect to do more than them! You are a sad pathetic cliché copy of the men I mentioned and when it comes down to it...you're just about ready to roll over and be replaced by the next seven foot tall moron with more brawn than brain...someone else who hasn't realised the most important thing in this business...

...You adapt...or you die!

Wood pauses, the smirk even bigger now as his rant continues, the fans boos once again deafening as Wood begins to slowly pace.

Wood:
You see, while you are known as being the newest monster that 6CW and Monster Energy Inc has to offer I refuse to be pigeon holed, I refuse to play the game...there is a reason I have a million and one nicknames...

...there's a reason that I am the Elite in EWF, there's a reason that I am the King Slayer, there's a reason that I am the World Eater and there's a reason I was every other name that was given to me and that's because each and every single time I needed to...

...I did what it took, I changed what was wrong and I took over...

...While you've been stuck playing the B-Movie Monster, playing their role to suit their needs I changed the whole god damn script and made myself the leading man without even breaking a god damn sweat.

Wood pauses one last time before finishing his rant

Wood:
You want to know the biggest difference between us though Cerberus? You followed in the footsteps of every monster before you, you made all the same moves that each of them made...you were too scared to set a pace like me, you were too scared to push the boundaries while I was leaving them for dust...

You followed a blue print...I am the god damn blue print!

So while you think you have me where you want me just think of this one little thing...when you cost me matches all you do is give some deluded little Irish Pr¡ck an ego boost but when I cost you matches I end your god damn title reigns.

I am one step ahead of you and although you might be the monster, just remember, I'm going to be the one controlling this whole goddamn nightmare that you're stuck in.

Wood lowers the mic, clearly worked up as he stares directly at the stage.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 10th July - Card and Promo thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 10th July - Card and Promo thread

Post by TwisT Fri 30 Jun 2017, 11:27 am

The camera pans the full arena as the crowd are cheering loudly. The camera then swings round to show the front row by the ring and we can see Mr Crowther, the Monster Energy representative, sitting there. He doesn’t appear to be in great spirits and curses when a fan holds a sign in front of his face.

HE: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another sold out setting. Things can only get better!

HA: I know you are fishing for a Grace endorsement but you will get none from me!

HE: That you even mention his name proves that he is on your mind and on the mind of everyone watching at home. Grace is Great!

Suddenly the lights go down low and the arena screen comes on. It shows Anthony Grace in a gym and going through various training regimes. He is then shown walking outside and being mobbed by people. It then flips back to him working out in the gym before he leans on the equipment obviously tired.  Grace picks up a large can of Monster Energy beside him as a voiceover plays.

VO: This announcement is sponsored by Monster Energy, working in partnership with Anthony “Amazing” Grace.  Because when greatness needs more, he swallows a Monster.

A bare chested Grace is then seen drinking from a can of Monster Energy before wiping his lips with his hand and smiling at the camera.

HA: Are there no lows this man would not stoop to for money?!

HE: It is tastefully done. Monster Energy sales will skyrocket!

Gold pyros then go off as “Power” by Kanye West plays. The monitor turns Gold and “The A-Game, #6CWisGrace” flashes on the screen”. Grace strides out in a white suit and with his massive “A” gold chain hanging from his neck. He adjusts his white sunglasses before cockily walking down the aisle.

HE: Cometh the man, cometh the moment…..

HA: Cometh the mouth. The guy is an idiot. Monster Energy need to wise up!

As Grace walks down to the ring, Mr Crowther is seen uncomfortably sitting in the front row applauding while he is jostled by angry booing fans. Grace walks around the ring before climbing the steel steps. He jumps through the ropes and launches a few punches before smirking at the crowd. The music dies down and he is handed his gold microphone by one of the production staff. Grace takes off his sunglasses and allows the fans to boo for a while before speaking.

AG: And now the golden penny FINALLY drops……

The fans boo louder at this and Grace laughs.

AG: All those weeks when I promised backstage deals. All those speeches where I stated my importance to this company. All those times where I mentioned assurances made and vows taken. All that collected in one beautiful moment where realisation dawns on each and every person connected to this organisation. 6CW is Grace and Grace is Great!

The fans boo and Grace looks over annoyed at Mr Crowther.

AG: THIS IS YOUR EVIDENCE! THIS IS HOW I HAVE BEEN TREATED! THIS IS HOW THEY SHOW THEIR APPRECIATION TO THE GUY THAT SAVED 6CW!

The crowd doesn’t stop booing and Mr Crowther squirms in his seat. Grace turns around irritated and curses to the audience away from the microphone. A “Grace is sh*t” chant starts up that makes Grace kick the ropes in frustration and cover his ears. He stomps around the ring having a tantrum.

AG: YOU SHUT UP AND HEAR ME! THE OWNERS KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU! YOU WISE UP TO THE TRUTH!

The fans boos die down slightly, at least showing they are interested in what the man they hate has to say. Grace adjusts his suit and continues.

AG: So Enforcer still wants to feel he has some degree of control right? As ordered by his superiors I have a title match. But he then decides to shorten the odds by putting me in a tag match with 3 guys that hate my guts right before it!  

HA: To be fair, you will struggle to find anyone in the locker room who doesn’t hate Grace right now!

Grace stares into the camera.

AG: Is that how someone in authority should act? Is that how you show your appreciation for the guy who supplies the cash for your wages?

Grace jabs his finger at the camera.

AG: NO IT IS NOT! I MAKE THE ODDS ENFORCER!

Grace addresses the crowd.

AG: As Mr Crowther said I don’t have to take part in any event where  the deemed risk is “beyond necessary”. Of course I would love to show up Crime Lord and take on the double champions myself! Show them and all of you just how much Grace is Great! But I am not prepared to put my body at risk when 6CW relies so much on me being a healthy asset!

He turns to Mr Crowther.

AG: And that gentleman believes that!

Grace turns to the crowd again.

AG: Anyway, I don’t need to involve myself in their arguments over lesser titles. Who wants to be UK Champion when the country is falling apart? Who wants to wear the International belt when it is obvious who the real International star on the roster is?!

Grace stares at the camera again.

AG: But Dubois……that fake jet setting parasite that leeches off 6CW without supplying any return……that is where Grace will show 6CW where the money can be made. The TV title is purely a ragged belt used as a step towards putting myself at the top of 6CW food chain. Monster Energy knows full well this has to happen…….AND SOON!

Grace mouths the words “I am coming for you Zhi” and then turns back to the crowd.

AG: Once the TV title has been handed to me with thanks, I will upgrade it to a level that is above any other title here. My matches will be headlining shows and the EWF and 6CW belts will be on MY undercard. Dicey Reilly, JJ Johnson, Cerberus and Liam Wood will be willing to ditch their second rate championships to compete for the REAL gold in 6CW…….

Grace smirks.

AG: And when those B stars of this organisation fall in line and lay down for me, 6CW will at last return to the top as the must see programme in the world. A world where Grace is at the pinnacle of greatness and shines it over the whole of 6CW to brighten up the deluge of dreariness that currently covers it.

He points at Crowther.

AG: MONSTER ENERGY WANT JUST THAT……MONSTER ENERGY! THE MONSTER OF THE SCREEN YOU SEEN BEFORE YOU! AN ENERGY TO INVIGORATE THIS PLACE LIKE ONLY HE CAN SUPPLY!

He lifts his arms up to the heavens and then points to the crowd.

AG: Rest assured it starts with TV……..But it ends with the world!

Grace nods his head as the audience boo.

Last edited by TwisT on Sat 01 Jul 2017, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 11:37 am

Wood continues to look up at the stage awaiting the entrance of Cerberus when the crowd jump to their feet as ‘Limelight’ blasts out of the speakers. Wood looks enraged as gazzy bounces out to the stage playing up to his fans before centring himself on stage and waiting for the cheers to subside as he lifts a mic to his mouth

G: hey everybody…look. Its Edward Plagues b!tch

Wood shrugs off the comment from gazzy but begins to get riled up as the crowd repeatedly chant ‘b!tch, b!tch, b!tch’ in the direction of the EWF champion

G: Now chillax a second bromigo, I know you were expecting a certain 7ft monster to come out here, but I was back there listening and just had this overwhelming need to come out and save all these poor fans from listening to the boring monotonous BS spilling out of your mouth

I’ll give you your due, you talk a good game, but if I’m honest it sounds like you’re not trying to convince these guys that you’re going to walk out of Night of Glory with that title around your waist, it sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself. Coming out here reminding everybody that you go by all these nicknames counts for absolutely nothing, it may boost your ego a bit but that’s about it. I know this better than anybody. It wasn’t too long ago that I was 6CW Champion heading in to a Night of Glory PPV tasked with the enormous task of a monster to overcome. In the build up I was called Mr 6CW, the History Maker, and the human highlight reel. In the end it counted for nought. Granted I held my own, but the reality is I almost had my career ended.

Now I know that you’re gonna come back at me with the ever so predictable ‘I’m better than you ever where’ shtick, but that might not be the wisest thing to do given we throw down in two weeks in tag team competition. You already have a p!ssed off monster after your blood, I don’t think you want to add to your problems by giving me a million and one reasons to kick your ass all over this arena too.

Wood talks trash back in the direction of gazzy inviting him to come down to the ring

G: please, Liam, believe me I’d love to, but like I say you ticked off Cerberus something rotten the other night costing him his title. I seen him back there pacing like a caged animal, all foaming at the mouth baying for your blood and whatnot. I don’t think he’ll take too kindly if I deprive him of the beating he wants to give you. These fans weren’t just chanting it for the sake of it earlier, they were chanting it because they know it to be true….Cerberus is genuinely going to kill you

Just like that the crowd chants start again and Wood’s frustrations turn from gazzy to the fans

G:  and to be honest champ, my beef isn’t with you anyway. Nah, I wanted to come out here and get you to pass a message on to that weirdo creep that you hang out with. You see I’ve had a crummy year, heck I’ll go further I’ve had a crummy couple of years. My return from injury has hardly been the gazzy of old, I’ve been knocked out and left in a pool of my own blood far more than I care to recall, and worst of all the thing I thought would always be there for me, my beautiful wife, won’t even acknowledge my existence at the minute. But I digress, I want you to let that son o’ a bitch know that I’m not in the mood for these mind games. If he thinks he can manipulate my mind to use for his will like he has yours then he’s barking up the wrong tree. You see that’s one thing that the last couple of years that has toughened, my mind….my will. It’s the one thing right now I feel I actually have control over and whatever voodoo Plague wants to muster it isn’t going to be enough.

If he wants a war however, you tell him I’m more than game. But he better be prepared for a more fired up, a more determined gazzy than 6cw has seen in many years. For too long now Plague has been allowed to spread his nonsense like some deluded hate preacher. I think it’s about time somebody put a stop to it once and for all, and I’m more than happy to be that somebody

Gazzy lowers the mic as the crowd chant his name and Wood looks on bitterly from the ring

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 01 Jul 2017, 5:06 pm

As Gazzy talks Wood smirks up at him, looking bored and every word he says waiting for it to end, as Gazzy finally stops Wood lets out a sigh of relief and replies to the man he teamed with last week

Wood:
You done? Oh good...

Wood pauses, the smirk getting wider

Wood:
Now, I know how people work...I get why they do what they do because I am a master of working out the way to deal with problems but I have to be honest...I have no idea what your little rant was for. Was it to make you relevant by riding on my coat tails? Was it make yourself feel like you have any control right now or was it to stop the voices in your head that tell you that you're worthless and you should just end it all?

I'll be honest...all I heard was about how you walked in to Night Of Glory and let someone take away a world title that you didn't deserve. How you let a man who I beat take what was yours and treat you like a b¡tch just like Edward Plague is going to do the moment you stop running and face him like a man.

Wood pauses again and shrugs at Gazzy before speaking

Wood:
Now I have to tell you though, you're wrong...I'm not going to tell you how much better I am than you because since the rebirth my career can do just that for me...no, I'm going to tell you that there's a big difference between my nicknames and yours...

You get called the History Maker because everything you did that meant a damn thing happened a long time ago...you get called the Human Highlight Reel because for people to really care they have to watch a match before you turned in to this sad pathetic suicide watch list nobody. You want to come out here and threaten to kick my ass, it's a joke...the only person you're likely to hurt is yourself because of your crummy little year with a sl*t wife who wouldn't care if you were found dead tomorrow.

The crowd gasp, shocked at Wood's claims but Wood just smiles, continuing to twist the knife.

Wood:
So stop wasting my time and yours...cut the BS and just roll over for Plague like a good doggy because you need all the help you can get. You career flatlined a long time ago and you hold on to the fact that you got one lucky title win but what else do you really have to show for yourself since this company opened up it's doors again?

Nothing...and that's the difference between me and you! While your nicknames rely on people caring that you USED to be a legend, mine tell the story of my rise to power...

The World Eater who took EWF by storm...The King Slayer who took out all in his path and The Blue Print who did whatever it took to make sure he ended up at the top of the mountain.

As Wood lowers the mic he raises the EWF Title high in to the air to a chorus of boos, the fans clearly still angry at Wood's controversial words.

HA: This is disgusting, Wood shouldn't be allowed out here if he's going to make jokes about someone killing themselves!

HE: This is what happens when you challenge Liam Wood, nobody asked Gazzy D out here...just like his marriage...he isn't wanted!

HA: Don't you dare start!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 06 Jul 2017, 3:13 am

“Time is running out” hits as the arena is enveloped in darkness, a chorus of boo's and cheers ringing from the crowd. A spotlight shines onto the stage and the deranged figure of Engel Harlequin walks out onto the stage. He takes an elaborate bow before walking down to the ring

HA: Engel Harlequin goes into Aftermath just one match away from a spot in the chamber, and after leaving his partner out to dry last time out, the pair will finally clash heads once more...

HE: Well what a waste of time this will be, Reborn can't buy a loss against Engel, there is no way on this Earth that he will get the win he craves so much...

HA: But what about the influence of Hero? For weeks Engel has been playing a dangerous game between this pair and it seems that it may come to an explosive conclusion.

Engel rolls into the ring and storms round the ring at pace as the lights come up. He grabs the time keepers microphone who hastily leaves the ring. Engel goes to a turnbuckle and holds his arms out as the Boo's and cheers increase in volume. He jumps down and his music cuts out

CROWD: (Dualing chants) We want Reborn...Lets go Engel.

Engel laughs as he soaks in the crowd, before falling to his knee's, his hair falls forward covering his face as he lowers his head

EH: I told them Robin, my dearest friend. As they whispered in my ear, as they wished you harm, I begged them, I screamed. I told them you were forgiven...but the voices...ah the VOICES...they would not be silenced, there thirst left unquenched as you drank and drank from the fountain. I knelt in this very ring week after week begging...SAVE ME! Save me...hehe...your salvation in the hands of those that wished harm upon me, in the hands of Hero, Crimelord, Cassius Zhi, and YOU...you couldn't help yourself Robin, you couldn't stave the thirst of compassion, of friendship. You failed to see the demon, the devil in my eyes...you failed to heed there words and you condemned yourself...THEY could have stopped this Robin, they could have saved me from the devils tongue...they could have drowned those that wish you harm...but YOU couldn't stop yourself from being the hero...

Engel raises his head, his hand brushing back his hair as he laughs

EH: Once more you stand in front of me at the cusp of greatness, once more you attempt to wake me as I dare to dream...and yet this time...this time is different...your not the Robin Reborn that walked out of here with back to back wins against me, and I am no longer just Engel...the conflict has changed and so to has its warriors.

Engel rises to his feet

EH: The voices grow louder Robin with each and every passing minute, every day, and as they do...your chances of reaching Night of Glory grow slimmer and slimmer. I didn't want things to come to this, but you couldn't help yourself...you couldn't see beyond the thinly painted veil you surround yourself within. When you stand in this ring and these people chant and sing your name, you don't hear the voices within, you are intoxicated by the adulation of these people and blinded by the flash bulbs. It is that which satisfies your thirst, yet as your time at the top fades into obscurity, as that gold you once treasured is stripped away...so too does the well dry up...the desert grows ever drier upon the Earth...and YOU claw and grasp at every opportunity...

Engel opens out his arms in a welcoming fashion

EH: Come my Brother, embrace that which has freed me, let ME save you...there is still time before Night of Glory, we can both benefit from the teachings of Hero and be saved by the voices...offer yourself up to me and I shall repay you as you for once live up to your name...reborn in our image...hehe...Zhi left you an empty shell...a ghost of a man with nothing to give but empty promises...PROMISES that I can fulfil...SAVE YOURSELF!

Engel stands waiting for his opponent as the crowd chant Robin Reborn

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:55 am

The fans hurl abuse at Wood drawing a wry smile across his face as gazzy looks on from the stage area, he tries to put a brave face on, but you can tell the comments about his marriage have hit a nerve

G: You know Wood, you can say all you want about me. It really is like water of a ducks back. Nothing you can say about me that I ain’t already heard before. But I draw the line when you bring my wife in to it. I may not be her favourite person at the minute, heck, I don’t even know whether in a years’ time she’ll still be my wife, but I’m sure as *beep* not going to stand up here and let you get away with what you just called her

Gazzy turns back around facing away from the ring

G: Cerberus, I know you’re back there and how desperately you wanted to get your hands on this piece of trash, but he just crossed a line. I promise I’ll leave you a piece

Gazzy faces back to Wood and drops his mic, he removes is t-shirt drawing some whistles from the females in the crowd and throws his t shirt in to the fans before making his way down to the ring. Wood drops his title to the floor and beckons gazzy toward the ring gearing for a fight

Ha: what the he….whats happening. Have we lost power?

The lights in the arena go out as gazzy closes in on the ring. They seem to be out for ages before slowly turning back up to an eerie dim orange light

He: It’s Plague…Plague is on the stage

Ha: I think gazzy has realised

Gazzy halts in his tracks as Wood shows no signs of backing down. He turns from Wood to Plague, and then back to Wood

Ha: I don’t think gazzy knows what to do here. He’s split on whether he takes retribution on Wood for the things he said about his wife, or whether to confront the man who has been making his life even more hell this last month by trying to mentally and physically break him

He: I think gazzy has made his decision

The crowd cheer as gazzy turns back to face Plague and walks back up the ramp to confront him

He: How selfish. He could have made a point of showing his love for his wife, instead he’s only concerned with himself

Gazzy is half way up the ramp when Plague lifts a microphone to his mouth and begins to speak

EP: Hold up there gazzy. There is no need to fight. All I ask is you listen to what I have to say

Gazzy stops in his tracks

EP: gazzy...the day must not end like this...the path is here...choose the light

He: short but sweet

With that Plague turns on his heels and exits the stage, the camera fixes on gazzy who looks like he just coming out of a trance before he gives chase to the backstage leaving Wood alone in the ring

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 06 Jul 2017, 6:16 pm

The scene opens across a lavish estate in France which looks similar but smaller than the Versailles building and gardens. As we get closer to the building we zoom inside the house which has a French traditional décor. As we go down the hall way we go past painting of the Dubois family. One that sticks out is of Jean Patrick Dubois who has a long lavish mustache that goes across his upper lip up to his cheeks. We then go into the kitchen as the camera zooms in on a Baccarat champagne glass as a gentlemen with a white gloves appears and fills the glass with Don Perignon Champagne as a classic tune of Mozart Symphony number 40 in G minor is heard in the background. The camera follows the back of the butler who brings the glass into a fireplace lounge with a view over the gardens. Within the room a gentlemen is seen staring at the fireplace with the TV Title out on display for everyone to see as he keeps he hand stretched out. The butler then carefully places the glass of champagne in the outstretched hand. The camera slowly pans around as we see Dubois dress in a light grey suit with hint of black. He is seen sipping the glass of champagne.

JD: Ahhhhhh….Dat is parfait! Merci Mon Ami….

The butler nods his head and walks to the back as Dubois pulls a cigarette out from his jacket and lights up as he stares into the camera.

JD: Ppppfffffff (Dubois blows the smoke out of his mouth slowly).

He dabs his cigarettes removing the ash that falls neatly into the ash tray.

JD: Mes ami….Zis glass of champagne right ere is for a celebration….A celebration for everyding dat we ave achieved together…..When I returned just over 6 weeks ago, people questioned as to why I was back…Why would another 6CW has been waste ze time and money of everyone and not pave way to ze younger generation….It is simple why mes amis, not only am I on a road to redemption to show ze world I still belong….Dat I am better dan my past….But also to correct ze future….You see I came to show ze world dat everyding dat I said was true. Which is form is temporary but class is permanent….And at the ripe age of 38 I am still within ze top of my game….More importantly when you look around at ze 6CW environment, I am not ze only who believes dat. With Dicey, JJ, Perfect Jack, Zhi, Gazzy, clearly dere are others who believe de same. Which is why I came back….I took a risk….I put my legacy on ze line….But in ze end it was all worth it.

Dubois touches the metal plate of his belt. He then take another drag of his cigarette.

JD: Which bring me on to ze future……You see Dubois has been worried for ze future of 6CW for a long time because as we welcome ze future we have to welcome Anthony Grace….A gentlemen who is of ze lowest class of life….A peasant, an uncultured rat who brags of riches but in actually rolls with ze poor. Because mes amis, should he be as rich and wealthy as he is, why would he need to do all zese Sponsorships? Why should he need to expand into different fortunes? Because mes amis you see ze difference between me and him, I am a multimillionaire who works for myself, myself only. I do not need corporation, I do not need an agency. I don’t need anyone. Monsieur Grace on ze other hand ze failed actor needs to be assisted in every way because he neither has ze intellect, nor ze desire, nor ze willingness to achieve anyding in life. In other words he is just a corporation b!tch!!!! And dat is ze reality of Grace. He isn’t a self made man he has never achieved anything by himself. Like he has never over turned ze record of 3-1 against me. So will zis Monday be any different? SACRE BLEU! Of course not! You see Dubois knows exactly how to defeat Grace he is as easy and bland as zey become and I could not dank 6CW management for such an easy one night work as a first title defense. But while I am first a competitor who craves competition I am also a charitable man…So Monsieur I have another Sponsor for you…If you are worried about giving in a weak performance zis Monday don’t Dubois has just ze ding for you and danks to my connection dese people have officially made you zis face of Cialis!

Dubois then raises the Medication up in the air with Grace’s face plastered all over it with a quote coming out of his mouth “Thanks to Cialis, I never have to worry about my erectile disfunction ever again! Thank You Cialis!

JD: But of course….You are welcome mon ami….

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 7:44 pm

"Machine Gun" by Portishead hits and the crowd immediately boo as the 6CW World Tag Team Champions, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, walk down to the ring. Both men are wearing t-shirts with the slogan "#PrayForMax"

Ha: You've got to wonder where their "esteemed" manager Max Adamson is tonight Henry.

He: He's probably still recovering from the heinous attack last week from Engel Harlequin. It's sick, Engel attacking a retired 6CW legend like that.

Ha: Oh stop it.

(Jackson and Horrigan are inside the ring, their Tag Team Titles around their waists, Jackson has a microphone)

Jackson: So here we are. One hundred and twenty two days into our eventual record title reign, and we as a unit are still not being given the respect we deserve. Did you even see what happened two weeks ago? You've got Engel Harlequin attacking a retired 6CW legend. It's sickening. Max is at home still recovering from this heinous assault as we speak.

Ha: Oh for goodness sake...

He: I told you...

Jackson: Engel Harlequin should have been FIRED for his attack. And we can always trust GM Enforcer to do the right thing can't we. It's not like Enforcer would do something like rewarding him with an Elimination Chamber match qualifier instead... Oh wait. That's exactly what he did.

(Jackson snarls as he continues)

Jackson: Hey Enforcer, where's our Elimination Chamber qualifier? We are your World Tag Team Champions and we get constantly treated like crap! And that's not all.

(Jackson starts pacing as Horrigan remains stood in the middle of the ring)

Jackson: There was a number one contenders match between the Soldiers of Fortune and the Parasite Killers. Neither of them were good enough to win said number one contenders match. Logic would suggest thats them done. Back of the queue. What happens? They go halvsies on a non title match with us. Yeah it's a weird six man tag, JJ Johnson, half of the Soldiers and half of the Parasites, against Hero, Frank Horrigan and Jackson Jackson, AKA The TA, AKA your World 6CW World Heavyweight World Tag Team Champions of the World, AKA Team Awesome, AKA Team Adamson, AKA your SOON to be recognised as the longest reigning tag team Champions of all time, but...

(Jackson looks lost for a moment)

Jackson: I'm sorry, I got so caught up in talking about how incredible we are, I forgot what point I was making!

(Jackson shrugs and winks at the camera before sharing a fist bump with Horrigan)

Jackson: Ah yes. That was it. It's a weird six man tag but I'm certain JJ Johnson and Hero will be preoccupied with themselves and each other as they engage in an Ego-off before heading backstage to indulge in some mutual masturbation in front of the mirror, so it's basically us against half each of the two teams WE ALREADY KNOW aren't good enough to face, let alone defeat, One Name, Two Letters, Three Men, The TA baby!

(Jackson smirks as he and Horrigan raise their Championships in the air)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 06 Jul 2017, 8:53 pm

"Haunted" By Disturbed hits as the imposing figure of Cerberus strides out on the stage

HE: Plague is busy with Gazzy...Wood is all alone with a monster
HA: A monster he p*ssed off last week...

Cerberus stretches out his neck and clicks his fingers one by one preparing for a fight and goes to walk down the ramp but stops and decides against it.

HE: Why has he stopped in his tracks...?

Cerberus stands with a grin on his face

Im amazed to see you standing on your own in a ring without Plague standing behind...
Pulling the strings in the back of your spouting his usual sh*t...
Trying to manipulate people like Gazzy into doing his work...
Then i thought about why he's recruiting people after people...
And then it hit me Liam...
He doesn't trust you to deliver...

HE: He doesn't trust him to deliver...? He's EWF Champion
HA: Because of Plague Henry

Let's face it Liam you aren't the most recognisable name in 6CW...
You talk the greats of the business...
People like Hero...
People like Dicey...
People like Gazzy...
No one puts Liam Wood...

No one gives a f**k about Liam Wood...
You're just a minor note in a big business...
Even if people extend it to EWF history...
Enforcer...
You're former best friend Thunder...
The man that always had your number...
Vincent Costello...

Wood starts to look irritated at his words

When people start looking at the big picture that is Liam Wood...
It makes sense why you've taken refuge under Plague's wing...
Because you've always been mentally fragile...
Just one thing out of place...
Out of your perfect picture and it all crumbles down...

So im going to bide my time...
Wait for the perfect moment to strike...
And shatter what is left of your fragile...
Pathetic attempts at self confidence....
And when i do...
It's just going to be a matter of time before i rip that belt from around your waist..

Cerberus stares at Wood from the stage goading him to reply.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 06 Jul 2017, 10:21 pm

*With Engel waiting, beckoning Reborn to arrive, the former 6CW champion answers the call; Do or Die by Childish Gambino hammers out through the speakers and the crowd erupt.

HA: Ask and you shall receive, at least that is how things appear for Engel tonight

HE: Two idiots crowing at each other, but which one has bitten off more than he can chew?

*Reborn swaggers out onto the stage, plays to the crowd a bit then, whilst looking out at the fans, points to Engel and stars nodding his head. He turns to face him and raises the mic to his mouth, the music fading.

RR: Now we at it, Engel! Now we get the chance to blow this roof off!! Anarchy, a shot at glory, fighting for the right to Fight for the Right, take a space in that chamber, take Night of Glory by storm!

And that's something I've done before and can do again, brother. Oh, feel that electricity, the biggest night of the year on the horizon and the anniversary of my ascension into folklore. Yeah, your boy Reborn climbed the highest heights, scaled the mountain, slayed the beast.

*Reborn ponders and his tone changes

RR: So the question is: can you produce? I went out and talked the talk before walking the walk: can you walk with the giants of this business?

HA: Gauntlets being thrown down here

RR: I've told you before, I goddamn showed you at Day if Reckoning; there's more to this business than making friends and seeing potential. Y'all in your head so much, but can you put it down when deliverance is needed?

But this isn't that chance, cos you can't beat me. You won't beat me. I ain't about charity in that ring, and I ain't lost a step. The going is about to get tough; they ain't no time for clowning now. Can you really say you're gonna go out there and focus? Can you focus? Who you gonna be at Anarchy, Engel? Are you gonna be the man I have told you you are or are we heading back to personas?

Are you gonna be the clown no one can read? The vulture who picked at the scraps of Joshua's broken dominance? The passionate Everyman who was too naive to beat Liam Wood?

I'm putting it down to you, Engel, in front of everyone here. I may respect you, we may be bros, but when I'm business, you'll be fooling yourself if you think you're getting through me. You can come at me all you want, and you think you got game now, but you're just a jack-in-the-box bouncing on a spring, nowhere to go, ready to get put down

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 07 Jul 2017, 6:48 pm

The scene opens with Christy James sat at table a freshly poured cup of tea in front of her, Christy adds a sugar and stirs before looking directly at the camera.

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to a very special interview as I sit down with man I have had the pleasure of knowing for a number of years and consider a personal friend. Please welcome Geoff Steel.

Steel walks into shot and gives Christy a quick friendly hug before taking a seat at the table.

CJ: Welcome Geoff, large black coffee wasn’t it.

GS: Correct and don’t think for a second I won’t be buying you one back at a later date.

CJ: Ever the gentleman Geoff, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to come and sit with me.

GS: No worries Christy anything for a friend in need. Where would you like to start?

CJ: Well considering we are coming up to the two-year anniversary of your return to 6CW, I would like to get your thoughts on how you feel that period has been for you?

GS:Its been quite the rollercoaster ride Christy, I came back to 6CW as I still felt I had something to offer this company and I wasn’t happy with how I exited 6CW the first time around. Having to leave a company through injury only to have it close its doors whilst I was away, it never felt like I got to truly say goodbye to not only the fans but everybody backstage and the guys I had spent the best years of my life travelling with from city to city. So, when I got the call that 6CW was back in business and thriving and would I consider committing to a new deal I jumped at the chance. Of course, the initial plan in my head was to kick on from where I left off, I had always been a singles competitor and didn’t envisage myself needing to find a partner but that the way things worked out. It all kicked off between myself Lex and Jack from the minute I walked back through those doors, unfortunately form me it would now seem the first person, one Mike Hill was the guy who had my back and the man I trusted over all others. Everybody knows now just what a mistake that turned out to be believing that myself and Mike shared the same values, there’s not really too much else to tell other than that, for the last two years my time has been mainly spent moving from one person lacking integrity to the next in a long line of people undeserving of my time. Mike Hill though he takes the crown for the person lacking the most morals, a man still to this day I find myself having to deal with.

CJ: There must have been good times though with Mike, you two were the tag team champions after all for a period.

Geoff takes a drink from his coffee before responding.

GS: As everything was unfolding Christy certainly there were good times, myself and Mike chased those titles for months and probably should have claimed them sooner than we did, look I can’t deny that for a period we made a great team and it pains me to say it now but I enjoyed spending time with Mike and considered him a friend. All those memories now leave a sour taste in my mouth on reflection and we know who I must thank for that. When that jumped up individual made the decision for me that I no longer needed to be hindered by an incompetent waste man. As simple phone call would have sufficed but that’s not Mikes style he likes to be the centre of attention, so rather than just moving on instead we find ourselves still bickering and all our issues unresolved. It’s now at the point where I consider any time I spent with Mike hill as not being a worthwhile exercise and there are no memories that I look back on fondly.

CJ: At least it seems your battles with Mike are nearing an end and at night of Glory we could see a final chapter when you face each other in an I quit match.

GS: Nobody was happier than myself when the match was penned in for Night of Glory, after weeks of being assaulted by Mike and him costing me multiple opportunities, it was music to my ears when I learned management had finally decided enough was enough and addressed the issue. Mike now has no way he can back out of this match and he needs to start worrying about just what I have in store for him, anything goes and I plan on pushing that to the very limits I have a years’ worth of pent up anger and frustration to unleash. The referee out there that night will need to be at the top of his game to keep up, his main issue I can foresee him having is Mikes ability to even mutter the words I quit when I’m through. I plan on routinely executing carnage that the depths of my psyche can conjure. This will be a match that any responsible parent should want their children to avoid, I’m giving them that warning advance.

CJ: You sound confident Geoff and I wish you the best of luck, where are you hoping a victory at Night of Glory could lead for the rest of 2017?

GS: Who knows Christy I’ve come to learn that in this place there is no point planning anything logical in advance as things change in an instant, that’s the way it should be though it keeps it exciting. I still have hopes and ambitions that I want to achieve in 6CW before I hang up my boots for good, whether I’m going to achieve them this year or even the years following is undetermined. Right now, though I’m fully concentrating on my match with Mike at Night of Glory and finally bringing this rivalry to an end, I need a win otherwise all these struggles and tribulations this past year will have all been for nothing.

CJ: Thank you for your time Geoff.

GS: Always a pleasure.

The scene ends with Geoff and Christy still sat at the table and they can be seen chatting informally.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down