The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 26th June - Card and Promo Thread

+5
x12x
Good Golly I'm Olly
TwisT
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 26th June - Card and Promo Thread Empty 6CW Anarchy 26th June - Card and Promo Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 13 Jun 2017, 7:29 pm

6CW Anarchy - 26th June: We're Halfway There

Match One
Anthony Grace vs Geoff Steel vs Cameron Faith

Match Two
Clarke James & Perfect Jack vs Hero & Crime Lord

Match Three
Tag Team Title Number One Contenders
Soldiers of Fortune vs Parasite Killers

Match Four
TV Title Match
Cerberus (c) vs Jerome Dubois

Match Five
Tag Team Title Match
The TA vs Engel Harlequin and Robin Reborn

Match Six
Liam Wood & GazzyD vs O'Callaghan

Main Event
Number One Contenders Match for the 6CW Championship Main Event at Night of Glory

Special Guest Referee: Cassius Zhi
JJ Johnson vs Dicey Reilly

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 26th June - Card and Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 26th June - Card and Promo Thread

Post by Marky Tue 13 Jun 2017, 9:17 pm

The following is a 6CW.com Exclusive

(We are outside Enforcer's office when Max Adamson barges past 6CW crew in the corridor to bang his fist on the door)

Max: Oi, Enforcer, you big dïckhead. Come on, open up.

(Adamson bangs on the door again when Christy James walks up)

CJ: Max, Enforcer isn't here. He's away on personal business. Is this to do with The TA's upcoming Tag Team Championship defence against Engel Harlequin and Robin Reborn?

(Adamson turns angrily then pauses, as if he's realised something)

Max: Oh I know your game. I know what you're up to. With your cameraman behind you, trying to get the hot scoop, trying to get a reaction out of me... You'd like that wouldn't you.

(Adamson grins then relaxes a little)

Max: Although you are right. This is about the match. But don't for one minute think I'm scared that this makeshift team is going to do a number on my boys. I have no doubts whatsoever that Frank and Jackson are going to mop the floor with those guys on the 26th of June, thus extending our soon to be record breaking reign to 112 days. No, my issue is with Enforcertron, the charisma vacuum, deciding to not only cancel my planned third open challenge by selecting Engel and Reborn to face my boys, but to give them a Tag Team Championship match that they have literally done nothing to earn.

(Adamson stares fiercely into the camera)

Max: Mark my words Clarissa.

CJ: It's Christy.

Max: I don't care. Whatever your name is. Mark my words, The TA have had to fight and scratch and claw their way to everything we have. We dominated the Tag Team Division for two months before we got our one and only Tag Team Championship opportunity. Do you think if we'd have been screwed out of those titles that we'd have been given a rematch? I highly doubt it. And that's why I'm here.

(Adamson takes a deep breath and continues)

Max: I am here because it's very easy for people to try and screw over the new guys. Jackson left his last employer due to being held back. I brought both of them into 6CW because I thought with their raw talent, their ability, and my experience while retired from in ring competition, we could control this industry. And we are doing exactly that. I ensured we weren't screwed out of our chance then, and rest assured I'm going to ensure we aren't screwed out of this now. Now you tell Enfarcer, yeah I called him Enfarcer, you tell him that the SECOND he gets back he needs to call me and explain this car crash of a match to me.

(Adamson sneers at Christy and walks off angrily)

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 26th June - Card and Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 26th June - Card and Promo Thread

Post by TwisT Thu 15 Jun 2017, 11:55 am

Henry Lloyd is sitting in a plush room with the 6CW logo on a TV screen behind him. He holds a clipboard tight to his chest and then addresses the camera.

HE: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a 6CW exclusive. It has been well publicised recently that there has been friction in the 6CW locker room surrounding Anthony Grace. Our EWF champion, Gateway to Glory winner and wrestling legend have not held back in their frustration towards Grace, often spewing out on social media.

The screen behind Henry shows a range of tweets made by Liam Wood, Cerberus and Hero. Henry turns and reads a few, before addressing the camera.

HE: It hasn’t just been the 6CW roster that has been attacking Grace. Fans of 6CW have been venting their anger at Grace’s attitude in recent months. He has refused to attended contracted media gatherings and fan conventions. He has alienated many of the 6CW staff with his demands during a show. He has also upset those not even connected to 6CW with some hugely offensive tweets, not to mention his infamous one sent two weeks ago attacking the quality of celebrities taking part in Manchester’s One Love concert.

Again a range of tweets and Facebook messages appear on the screen behind Henry. These are from a range of different people, some famous, attacking Anthony Grace and 6CW.

HE: All this has now reached boiling point with 6CW’s released Salary and Contract details. Anthony Grace IS on the highest salary by 50K and substantially more than more established names and champions in 6CW.

The camera pans out to show a familiar gentleman sitting next to Henry.

HE: With me at this time to discuss what has been dubbed “Gracegate” is former 6WF and 6CW representative, as well as Grace’s former PR guru, The Consultant……Charles Kramer.

Kramer takes a sip of water and nods in Henry’s direction.

CK: It is good to be back in familiar surroundings.

HE: Charles, if I may be so bold, but even big supporters of him must now ask……..What is Grace’s problem?

Kramer chuckles.

CK: In what respect? In 6CW’s world or in the real one?

HE: Are they not both the same? Grace has been blurring the lines in recent weeks.

CK: First and foremost, Anthony Grace is an actor. A very good actor. This means he can jump from Anthony Grace the wrestler to Anthony Grace the media devil at a moment’s notice and people are none the wiser. Secondly, he is a superb player of the PR game. He knows what he needs to do to give himself and those connected to him the biggest exposure possible.

Henry sits uneasily in his chair.

HE: Even if that exposure has a negative impact on 6CW?

CK: But has it? I have checked the figures and 6CW had been struggling in the past, but since Anthony Grace joined the profit has increased immensely. How on earth do you think they can get away with paying the wages they do at the moment? Travelling to Dubai and other countries to host PPV’s? Able to attract some of the biggest names to connect themselves with the brand?

HE: But what about Grace’s career in 6CW? How can the board trust someone to represent 6CW when he is so toxic right now? Even if what you say is correct.

Kramer laughs.

CK: I think you are missing the point Henry. Anthony has promised a lot but has continuingly failed to deliver. Are you wondering why 6CW are paying him vast sums of money for little in return? Why they have handed incentive after incentive to Anthony when he has failed to capitalize on them?

Henry stays silent and Kramer jumps on it.

CK: 650K a year Henry! 25% of merchandise sales! It is a huge chunk of the income pie! In 6CW’s eyes he is worth more than the current EWF and 6CW World Champions. But what has he won? What titles has he held?

HE: Surely that is his aspiration? I know he talks about getting money, but it is clear he also wants to wield power over other men on the roster, Enforcer and 6CW as a whole.

Kramer stamps his cane down on the ground in annoyance.

CK: Anthony is more intelligent than you think! He is playing the role very well. Frankly he is having to do the bare minimum to satisfy the terms of his contract. Calling out Cassius Zhi is simply a ruse to get his name in the papers. There is no way he wants to face him. The same can be said about losing the chance at facing Cerberus for the TV title. He would not risk his health facing him either. So Anthony carries on mouthing off, secretly hoping it gets him nowhere.

HE: So he is throwing matches?

Kramer pauses with a smirk on his face.

CK: Let’s just say he isn’t putting 100% effort in. Would you?! His basic salary is 650 thousand pounds Henry! Probably close to 1 million when all the merchandise is added together. That is for 26 shows a year! Grace’s job isn’t to be top dog. 6CW have others to take that role.

HE: But it is clear there is a lot of anger from him towards his employers. Maybe he should treat them with more respect?

Kramer sighs.

CK: When Anthony Grace came to 6CW he told the whole world that he would make them pay. That is all he keeps saying. He is owed and 6CW will need to reimburse him. But what no-one has failed to grasp, at least no-one who doesn’t have my intelligence, is that 6CW is doing that each and every show! Grace simply needs to turn up, do his five moves of doom and then wave bye bye.

HE: So Grace sees this as just another role? He could be one of 6CW’s legends if he put more effort in!

Kramer scoffs.

CK: Really? Anthony cannot be a great in 6CW. Yes he has the star appeal, but he doesn’t have the history or the talent. People tuning into his matches are not expecting a spectacle of pure athleticism and wrestling skill! They are watching simply because it is Anthony Grace…....nothing more nothing less. As his aura grows and the controversy builds, so does his pulling power. But his ability will never improve!

Kramer addresses the camera.

CK: To 6CW’s credit they have realised that they don’t need Grace to headline for people to tune in. They will watch him in the mid-card and either keep watching if they are hardcore fans, or turn over if they are casual fans. Then come the PPV’s it is the same thing, but this time 6CW get PPV buy rates. But Anthony is now doing all that he can to bring in the more casual fans. Those fans that get irritated on social media, but like when they pass a car crash, they have to tune in to find out what happens to the man they hate.

Kramer turns back to Henry.

CK: It is pure fantasy to say Anthony Grace doesn’t enhance brand 6CW. But it is equally as imaginary to say 6CW needs to bend over backwards for Anthony Grace. They are doing all they need to in paying such a huge fee for him to be part of the organisation. The fine print in his contract doesn’t mention titles or championships. It mentions exposure and publicity. Grace’s role is totally different to the rest of the roster…….which is why he is getting the most money.

HE: But those contracts are wrestling ones. Concerned with wrestling. That is what 6CW is all about!

CK: You forget Henry…….for a while now 6CW have been owned by a business. Not a wrestling family or head honcho with ties to the fed. Monster Energy will run 6CW with profit in mind. They will market stars they think are in vogue and then drop them once they lose appeal. It is all about making as much money as possible. In that respect they see the roster as tools with various properties and proficiency they can utilise.

HE: That sounds like something Grace would say.

CK: Of course it does and both parties know it! On one side, Anthony is vocal about it. On the other, Monster Energy stays quiet. But both are on the same wavelength.

Kramer looks at the camera again.

CK: You don’t have to look at Grace’s contract to confirm that……just browse what Max Adamson is getting. He was labelled a drug cheat in this sport and yet he is being paid more as a manager than active guys on the roster. Why is that? Because Adamson brings more to the party for 6CW than those wrestlers he is earning more than. Even when he is just as toxic as Grace. It has nothing to do with wrestling otherwise stars such as Cassius Zhi, Liam Wood and O’Callaghan will be earning substantially more.

Henry nods in agreement.

HE: So what is next for Anthony Grace?

CK: Simply put, it doesn’t matter. This Fight for the Right match may result in a win, because then social media will go into meltdown over 6CW pushing the evil one……

Kramer laughs.

CK: But that is fine to Anthony. And that is fine to Monster Energy too. Their one goal is to push the lead up to Night of Glory before hosting an extremely successful and profitable PPV. With it still being a while away, they need to take all the steps so 6CW stays in peoples thoughts. And rather than be horrified, they actually welcome Anthony Grace fanning the flames. It is what he is paid to do.

HE: Charles Kramer……thank you for this eye-opening interview.

CK: My pleasure Henry.

The scene fades with both men shaking hands.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:42 pm

*The camera pans around the arena...and just as we are about to reach the Lloyd brothers the titantron kicks in with O'Callaghan sat in a chair, in his gym*

O'Callaghan: "Cut it...cut it. Cut it, and be quiet the lot of you. It's time to listen to O'Callaghan, and it's time to listen to O'Callaghan only."

*O'Callaghan slings the towel from around his neck behind him*

O'Callaghan: "The past month or so we have seen disgraceful, unrepentant actions from the so called leader of 6CW, the washed up has been that is Enforcer. Week after week he has screwed O'Callaghan, week after week he has screwed the fans and week after week he has screwed 6CW. Last week live on Anarchy millions tuned in to see O'Callaghan win his UK and International titles, and that is exactly what they saw. But I sit here without my titles. Why? Because Enforcer is corrupt. Happy to see his old pals Clarke James and Perfect Jack team up together like some sort of rim rag tag team to illegitimately maintain their apparent title reigns. And you know what it's made O'Callaghan think..."

*O'Callaghan pauses to think*

O'Callaghan: "And I've come to the conclusion that no longer do I give you entertainment. No longer does O'Callaghan give 6CW, give Enforcer and give the fans the charisma. From here forward, O'Callaghan turns up. O'Callaghan fights. O'Callaghan wins. O'Callaghan understands maybe he will never be all the things that he wants to be, but now is not the time to cry. Now is time to win."

*O'Callaghan leans into the camera*

O'Callaghan: "And that starts Monday night. Enforcer can stack the odds against O'Callaghan all he wants. O'Callaghan will come through. If you are going to screw me out of my titles, then I will just go above you and fight through all your barriers Enforcer. Monday night, I defeat the team of that traitor Liam Wood, and whatever the remains of Gazzy D are now, and O'Callaghan enters the Fight for the Right and he wins."

*O'Callaghan sits back in his chair*

O'Callaghan: "As for my competitors on Monday night, you have no idea what you're in for. I am not giving you the honour of meeting you in the ring this week, I'll be sat here, in this chair, waiting for you. Come forth"
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 16 Jun 2017, 1:14 pm

As O'Callaghan sits in his gym waiting for one of Wood or Gazzy to come out the fans boo louder as Revival Mode by Every Time begins to play bringing out World Champion Liam Wood out on to the stage with the EWF Title over his shoulder and a smirk on his face. Wood slowly walks down to the ring, his eyes on O'Callaghan on the huge screen.

HA: These two men teamed weeks ago only for Liam Wood to leave O'Callaghan to take the fall, I don't see any love loss between these two men

HE: Such a shame, these two men could rule the world if they teamed up

HA: I don't think their ego's would allow it.

Wood continues to walk down, taking his time almost making O'Callaghan impatient. Wood reaches the ring and walks around snatching a mic from the ring announcer before rolling in to the ring and siting up on the turnbuckle, looking up at the seated O'Callaghan. As he looks up him he begins to motion a violin before speaking

Wood:
Oh don't mind me Cally...I'm just playing the worlds smallest violin just for you...life's just not fair is it?! Wah...wah.....wah.

Wood laughs to himself, adjusting the belt over his shoulder before continuing to speak to O'Callaghan

Wood:
God damn it man, are you really going to be this much of a b¡tch just because you've realised you're just not good enough to be champion anymore? Pull yourself together because whatever this sh¡t is, it's boring. You walked in here and told the world you didn't care but now you're throwing a strop to get a reaction from these idiots?

Cally, I thought you were better than that...but I guess I was wrong?

Wood remains sat, looking at O'Callaghan who attempts to react only for Wood to pull a remote out, turning off the titatron screen and cutting O'Callaghan off.

Wood:
That's much better...

Wood drops down and begins to pace the ring

Wood:
On Monday, O'Callaghan is going to realise why he lost his belt and I kept mine, he's going to realise why I am main eventing Night Of Glory and why he's not. The man you are looking at in the ring right now ladies and gentleman is the man who puts the elite in the elite wrestling federation, the man who made this belt what it is and the man who is keeping this belt once everything is said and done at Night Of Glory. So I know you hate me, I know you want me to lose this belt but get used to these words...

...The World Eater Liam Wood is the EWF World Heavyweight Champion and get used to that fact.

I am the biggest thing this company has, I am the one true champion and it doesn't matter how loud you boo. Liam Wood is here to stay, the old legends mean nothing anymore and all that remains is the King Slayer.

So suck it.

Wood drops the mic and walks out of the ring to a chorus of deafening boos.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 19 Jun 2017, 6:48 pm

*The fans are gathered inside the arena and the big screen is playing promos of the huge upcoming edition of Anarchy. The long running feud of JJ Johnson-Dicey Reilly is in mid-play when suddenly it stops and "Ante Up" booms through the speakers.

HA: The Franchise is in the house...

HE: And listen to the noise inside this arena...

HA: Once universally loved, now he divides the opinion but still there is no doubting that JJ Johnson makes an impact wherever he goes...

*JJ Johnson strides out onto the stage, dressed in an unzipped white hoody and black training pants. He surveys the scene in front of him, breathing in every cheer and boo that reverberates around him. He nods his head as he walks from one side of the stage to the other and then makes his descent to the ring.

HA: In just one week it will be JJ Johnson versus Dicey Reilly.....one of the most anticipated main events in the history of Anarchy, there is no two ways about that.....the winner of that match will earn the right to challenge for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Glory.....

HE: Matches do not come much bigger than this one.....add into the personal nature of it and we have ourselves a guaranteed barnburner, the two combatants cannot stand one another...

HA: It bubbled under the surface for a little while but it is safe to say that the animosity between both men has erupted.....they cannot be in the same vicinity as one another without a fight ensuing....

HE: And then you dangle the carrot of main eventing Night of Glory in front of them and they might just tear each other to pieces on Monday night....

HA: I don't doubt it.....don't forget that the 6CW Champion, Cassius Zhi will referee this contest so he will have no problem allowing that to happen....he despises both men and will see it as an easier route to a title defense if his two potential challengers do the job for him....

*JJ walks the outside of the ring and then he leaps onto the apron before taking to the turnbuckle. He poses for a few moments, continuing to soak up the ovation of the crowd, before jumping down into the ring. He is handed a microphone by a member of the ring crew but pauses, allowing the fans their voice....

Crowd: Let's go JJ.....JJ sucks x20

HE: They're torn....

HA: As they have been since JJ returned....he isn't 6CW through and through, not like Dicey Reilly is....not like GazzyD is.....JJ Johnson is one of the greatest of all time but this is not his house....he's spoken at length about that, he understands that....but that does not mean that he doesn't still carry the weight of a megastar....

*JJ nods his head as the crowd continue to make their voices heard. He paces the ring for a few moments and then raises the mic...

JJ: 6CW....

*Crowd pop

JJ: Seven days.....seven days until I stand in this very ring, ready as I always am, across from Dicey Reilly...

*The crowd go wild at the mention of Dicey's name and JJ nods

Crowd: Di-cey Rei-lly x20

JJ: A 6CW legend....a hall of famer....a fan favourite.....a hero in many senses of the word to all of y'all.....a man that was here with you from day number one to whatever day we on now.....from the small hall shows to the pay per view events that now sell out the biggest and best arenas in the world....

HE: I didn't think JJ would acknowledge any of that...

HA: JJ knows what he is up against, strip away the bad blood and the bravado...he knows and he understands....

JJ: I ain't out here to kiss nobody's a55, believe that, and I ain't changing a single damn thing I have said or done in the build up to Monday night.......I don't like Dicey Reilly, we don't gel, we don't click....I think he's drunken a55 fool...

*The crowd boo

JJ: And I know that most of y'all don't wanna hear that....I know that Monday night it's gone be deafening in here, I know that minimum 80% of the people who paid for tickets wanna see JJ Johnson get his a55 whooped in the middle of this ring...

*Crowd pop and JJ smirks

JJ: I know how this game works, I been in this business a long time and I done see it all....they say this is a new experience for me, majority of the crowd on my back and baying for my blood but I guess those people already forgot about Mr 6CW GazzyD...

*The crowd cheer

JJ: Yeah you know that guy right.....another 6CW hall of famer....another man they cheered over me....and guess what....I done beat his a55 just in the same way I'm gone beat Dicey Reilly's a55...

*There are violent boos from parts of the crowd now and JJ smiles

JJ: There ain't no point me pandering fo' likes up in here.....this the house those men built....when they got the Mt. Rushmore of 6CW there ain't no way this beautiful black face gone be on it, y'all acting like I don't know...

But somewhere along the line y'all seem to forgot just who in the hell I am...

*JJ takes a deep breath

JJ: Multi-time world champion, regarded by most as a top 5, potentially top 3.....heck forget the potentially....you looking at the greatest of all time, the goddamn man....and I don't say it lightly, I don't say it arrogantly....I say it because I been there and I done it....I lived it, I made it happen....when I told y'all how it was going down, that's exactly how it went down...

Has it been a few years since then? You damn right.....Am I living off past glories? If I was then I wouldn't be here, pushing myself beyond the pale to make myself number one once mo'...I wouldn't have done the things to my body I've had to do in order to come back if I didn't think I was still the best....

I gotta long a55 list of hall of famers on my resume, I done beat every single top dog in this profession......except one...

*JJ looks at a small Dicey Reilly fan in the crowd and he nods his head at the little man who is chanting for his favourite superstar

JJ: Do I believe I am better than Dicey? All day and all night....I think my record alone proves that.....but on the same token, paper don't mean (beep)......until I can put him down in the middle of this ring, pin his shoulders to the mat or make him tap out....I guess the proclamation is a little premature...

But in seven days that is exactly what I'm gone do.....I'm gone do it right here in front of the people...in front of this partisan crowd.....and you'll boo, you'll throw trash, hurl abuse....but I don't do it to impress those of y'all who ain't got my back.....I do it for me and I do it for all those fans who stuck by my side since day one....the ones still chanting my name loud and proud up in here...

*There is suddenly a massive roar and "JJ" chants ring all around

JJ: When I returned I promised big nights....I promised that we were heading back to the mountain top and I'm a man of my word....I said I wanted to fight the best and I'm getting exactly what I wanted....

The 6CW World Heavyweight Championship is the pinnacle now.....once upon a time it wasn't but I show my respect and I acknowledge what this company has achieved....it is the one world championship that I never got to win and by August I'm gone change all o' that...

One thing I'll never heard said is that I ain't given 6CW props.....even way back when, I respected this company a damn sight mo' than my fellow 6WF'ers did.....and graciously they opened up they doors for us to continue what we wanted to do....

I ain't stormed in here and demanded nothing....I ain't used my ego to force (beep) on nobody....that's not how I roll, never has been and never will.....I fought and I contended, I climbed and clawed my way into this position.....I earned this match...

HE: This is powerful...

HA: JJ Johnson is laying it down...

JJ: And it is a match that gone deliver.....that is a guaran-damn-tee....if you want Dicey Reilly main eventing Night of Glory then you best believe he gone have to produce the performance of a lifetime to go through me....forget anything he ever done before....he wants that same spot I want and he gone have to put on a world title winning performance just to get it...

This is it....no mo' run ins, blindsides, cheap shots or trash talk....we both wanted a goddamn fight and now we got it....in seven nights we gone rip each other to pieces and I know when I look into yo' eyes that the thrill of one upping one another is gone bring out the very best that each of us possesses...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 20 Jun 2017, 11:07 am

Just as JJ is finishing his sentence “Born to Fight” blasts over the arena and the crowd go crazy as Dicey walks out from behind the curtain, he looks down at JJ and then to the chanting crowd and starts to make his way down to the ring

HE: Things are about to get real brother

HA: JJ was on a roll and he’s ruined it

Dicey climbs into the ring and goes nose to nose with JJ as the two men start trash talking one and other, Dicey raises his arms up in the air and the fans react by chanting his name over and over

Crowd: DICEY

HE: It’s deafening in here….this is amazing

Dicey: Me and you are a dying breed in this business JJ, both are past our golden days, we haven’t held any gold in years but still turn it up to 11 in every match we are in, we both raise the bar and keep raising it so you are damn right I am going to come out here and fight for my life, win or lose JJ, I am going out swinging and I know that is exactly what you will do too, we aren’t going to get another shot like this, you have people snapping at our heels, a new breed of wrestler coming up and getting backed by the bosses out back, we are big names…two of the best to have walked through those doors but that means nothing to these guys so we come out and put it all on the line, night after night just to so the faceless f**ks that we still have it and we deserve to be where we are and that won’t stop until they carry us out of here in a bag

The crowd start chanting for both men in the ring again

Dicey: I might not like you but I know a warrior when I see one and I respect you and all that you have done, I look into your eyes and see the fire that burns there and I know you see it in mine too, Zhi isn’t even in the equation next week, it is about me and you JJ and you are right we will tear each other apart and blow this arenas roof off but that’s what we do………

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Jun 2017, 11:35 am

*JJ stares into Dicey's eyes for a moment and then around at the crowd, who are turning the noise up to deafening levels. He fixes his gaze back on Dicey and nods his head

JJ: This right here is all I need....and I know it's all you need to....a ring and a place to fight with an opponent who I know is gonna put it on me like never befo...

And pull away all that we said....all that we done...because you damn right there's respect here, I know what you've done in this industry and I know what you mean to these people...

*A huge pop from the crowd and more "Dicey" chants

JJ: We might just be the last two outlaws of our kind....and when they close the lid and put us in the ground it's gone be nights like this that they remember....me and you representing our era....still going strong the same way we came up in this business...

And back then you had 6CW on yo shoulders whilst I carried 6WF on mine....and we did things differently but we did it our way and nobody ever gone take that away from us...

Nobody handed us a goddamn thing....we fight for what we have and what we have achieved.....every accolade and every title we have held, we got it on merit and the blood, sweat and tears in our bodies.....we earned it.....just like we earned our shot on Monday night...

*The two men share a few words off the mic and JJ smiles

JJ: Whether I foresaw the animosity between us or not, the fact remains that this is a match I always wanted...even when we represented different brands, the gravitational pull to make this happen was so great...a match for the ages....this right here is history in the making....

And I agree, Cassius can kiss my black a55 because one way or another he gone get his at Night of Glory.....this is about me and you....

Like you say it's been years since we held gold but one of us gone change that in the next six weeks, this gone come down to who wants it just that little bit mo'...

And the question for me is, just how badly do you want this, Dicey?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 20 Jun 2017, 12:25 pm

Dicey smiles as the crowd start up again

Dicey: How much do I want it…..I wouldn’t be standing here if I didn’t want it, I took time at Christmas to re-evaluate my life, I was down, depressed, I needed time but I just wanted to be back here doing what I only know how to do, what I have been doing since I was a kid and that’s fighting, I decided to give it one last shot, one more push to the top after two years of failing, two years of not being good enough to get past that glass celing, two years of promises to the fans that in the end I just couldn’t keep, I could blame others but at the end of the day it falls on my shoulders and I carry the burden, I know you have been there…we all have but I don’t want to let the fans or myself down anymore, if this is my last shot at the big one, the Main Event at Night of Glory for the 6CW Heavyweight Title then I am ready to run through a brick wall to get it

HA: Dicey is laying it all out, his heart on his sleeve as usual

Dicey: This is it for me JJ, this is all I have and all I want, this is going to be the biggest match in 6CW history and I will walk out the other side and walk into Night of Glory as number one contender, the question is….how are you gonna stop me

Dicey points up at the Night of Glory sign hanging from the rafters

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Jun 2017, 12:53 pm

*JJ's eyes follow Dicey's gaze and they both stare at the "Night of Glory" sign for a few moments

JJ: You know, I followed this company even when I was over in 6WF and I saw what you were capable of....I saw prime Dicey Reilly and I know that what I'm gone get on Monday night might just surpass even that....

I watched you go life and death with Keith Leone....you and he tore the goddamn roof off the building, you left each other for dead but even then you found a way to win.....you are, without a shadow of a doubt, one tough son of a b1tch...

*The crowd pop

HA: The mutual respect is flowing here...

JJ: And this ain't gone turn into a love-in....respect only gone carry us so far, but I give props where they due and you earned yo stripes....this is your house, you helped build it with yo bare hands.....and you have fought the very best this company has to offer....you've beaten the very best this company has had to offer...

But I ain't Keith Leone....I'm not Max Adamson.....Jerome Dubois or Median....With all due respect I'm on a whole new level to that and for you to beat me means you gone have to pull off the greatest victory of your career.....this may not be JJ Johnson 2010 but in my mind I am even better now than I was back then.....for me this is my time to prove just that...

And I realise that it's gone take something special to beat you.....just in the same way I nearly killed myself in order to beat Cassius Zhi all those years ago.....our minds work the same, it is quite simply do or die....boom or bust....go hard or take yo a55 home...

*JJ takes a step closer to Dicey now and weighs him up

JJ: Everything you said applies to me too....I had a lot of false comebacks, a few broken promises of my own....and I ain't here to let my people down again.....I feel the pressure, it weighs on my shoulders just like I know you feeling it too...

But it ain't a burden, the pressure motivates me to rise up higher than ever befo...this is going to be the best damn performance of my career....this is going to be a match that lives through the annals of time...

There's almost a tinge of desperation to the both of us, the need and the desire fo' that one last "Night of Glory".....and they say desperate men will do desperate things...

So you wanna know what I'm gonna do to stop you?

*JJ pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath

JJ: Whatever I have to...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 20 Jun 2017, 2:32 pm

JJ’s words resonate over the crowd as Dicey smiles and scratches his beard

Dicey: You know what JJ…….I wouldn’t have it any other way

Crowd: YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dicey: At the end of this match the f**king bards will be singing tales of this battle, I have nothing left to lose but my pride and pride makes a man do stupid things and I’m as stupid as they get, I don’t want JJ of 2010…I want the man standing in front of me, I want to show you and the world that this old son of a bit*h can and will fight whoever is put in front of him and that’s you JJ and this coming Monday when we step into this ring and go face to face…toe to toe…you sure as hell better make sure you are up for what I am bringing, you don’t get a torn up body like this by hiding or being a coward, each scar is a medal of honour, each broken bone is a purple heart and I want some more……..

The crowd start cheering as Dicey removes his t-shirt to reveal his scarred torso

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Jun 2017, 6:49 pm

*JJ gazes at the scars on Dicey's body, sizing it up, and then he drops off his own hooded top, revealing a still perfectly chiseled physique.

JJ: I maybe ain't got as many scars as you, probably a damn sight prettier too but the wounds still there....the body never forgets...

I've had a broken neck....eighteen months of rehabilitation to get back to this point....busting my balls day in and day out, defying doctor's orders and overcoming the diagnosis that I'd never get back here to do this....

*JJ points up at the "Night of Glory" sign

JJ: And you're right.....this ain't JJ Johnson 2010....you ain't Dicey Reilly of the same era.....what we got now between us is a lifetime of experience, a wealth of knowledge, a thirst and a desire far greater than we did when we was young and foolish...

The closer we get to the end of our careers we realise just how important these moments are......this may be the very last time this opportunity comes around for either of us.....this could be last chance saloon....we don't know when this ride gone stop but I sure as hell plan on getting my money's worth before it does...

Monday night not only am I prepared for what you are bringing, I am relishing it....I'm not sure I've ever been as ready for a goddamn fight in my life...

I know between the two of us we gone steal the show.....we gone put on a display that makes the thousands in attendance stand on they feet, chanting your name, chanting my name....electricity flowing like never befo.....we gone show all the rest in the back that we ain't done just yet, not fo' a minute......it's about time they raise they game to our level...

And we both gone sweat....both gone bleed....fight until there ain't a breath left in either of our bodies....

When the dust settles and all is said and done the best man gone win...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 22 Jun 2017, 12:08 am

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, next up for you, we have an exclusive interview from 6CW.co.uk with none other than Mike Hill.

HE: And kudos to my brother here, he really got a lot of insight from a man who has been unusually quiet in the past weeks.

*The images change from Harold and Henry Lloyd to Harold sat on a stool in a room with a black back drop, the camera pans to across from Harold where Mike Hill is sat opposite him on a stool, having the final adjustments made to the clip-on mic attached to his "Next Big Thing" T-Shirt. The camera pans back to Harold as the assistant leaves the picture.

Harold: Mike, first of all, thank you for joining me here today for this interview.

Mike Hill: No problems Harold.

Harold: Mike, I think there is only one place to start and that is this on-going battle you have with your former tag team partner Geoff Steel, this continued last week when you cost Geoff Steel the Television Title. Why did you do that Mike? And why do you keep getting yourself involved in Steel's business?

Mike Hill: Now let's hold on a second there Harold, this is not a one way street here. Mike Hill is not the only man who is interfering in matches, costing someone opportunities. Geoff Steel has done the exact same to Mike Hill, if he is not as good as Mike Hill at...

Harold: Mike let me just stop you there, this interview is supposed to be a bit more personal, you don't need to talk in the third person, just talk like...

Mike Hill: And let Mike Hill stop you right there Harold. First things first, don't you EVER interrupt Mike Hill when he is talking again, otherwise this interview is over. Mike Hill will get up off this stool and happily walk out of this room without answering another one of your cowpat questions.

Now let Mike Hill return to his point. Geoff Steel has done the exact same thing to Mike Hill, it just so happens that Geoff Steel is not as good at doing it as Mike Hill. Why did Mike Hill interfere last week in turn stopping Geoff Steel from potentially winning the TV Title? Because Mike Hill damn well can, that's why. But more than that, it would cause Mike Hill incredible pain to see Geoff Steel parading around this company with a title belt around his waist while The Next Big Thing was left to fight for scraps.

To see Steel walking around here with a title that wasn't won for him by his tag team partner, that would be a blemish on the face of this company and it would be a blemish on the impeccable record that Mike Hill has spent years accumulating. What would it say about Mike Hill if his former tag team partner was the one with the title belt? It certainly wouldn't tell the truth about our partnership.

Harold: So what is the truth about your partnership Mike?

Mike Hill: Well it should be obvious to a seasoned commentator like yourself Harold. Mike Hill was and is evidently far superior to Geoff Steel in pretty much every aspect that we are judged upon in this industry. Mike Hill was clearly the better wrestler, Mike Hill was clearly the better talker, the most charismatic...you name it, Mike Hill was better than Geoff Steel.

And yet, as tag team champions, you are regarded as EQUALS Harold. And at first, Mike Hill was happy to go along with that. Mike Hill actually quite liked Geoff Steel. But then he started getting ideas that went far above his station. He started listening to the idiots in the crowd, the morons on Twitter, hell he started listening to guys like you. Everyone was bigging up Geoff Steel, how it was his redemption story, how great he was. Steel really started to believe that he was the man, that he was the leader of our team, that he was better than me.

Do you know how difficult that is Harold? Do you know how difficult it is to see your tag team partner getting all the credit when deep down you know the truth? Mike Hill knew that he was the man carrying the broken, bruised body of Geoff Steel through matches. Mike Hill was the man ensuring that the tag team titles remained around our waist. Geoff Steel was only getting a redemption story because of who he was stood alongside.

And you know what, it finally did become too much. Mike Hill finally had enough of Steel running his mouth, trying to boss Mike Hill around, telling the world about how great he was. Mike Hill snapped and he took it out on Geoff Steel. And it was the best God Damn Thing Mike Hill ever did. The only infuriating thing is that like a bad smell, like the little cockroach that he is, Geoff Steel just keeps clinging on.

He can't quite let go, even now we are no longer a part of a team, Steel continues to ride the coattails of Mike Hill, keeping himself relevant that little bit longer. But trust Mike Hill, that is not going to last much longer.

Harold: And so that is the only reason why you snapped Mike?

Mike Hill: What else do you need Harold? It was just such blatant disrespect towards Mike Hill, quite frankly one of the greatest wrestlers to ever bless this company with his presence.

Harold: See you didn't mention that before. Disrespect form who? From Steel? From the fans?

Mike Hill: You know what Harold, from everyone. From Geoff Steel, from the fans, from the tone in your voice just then.

People believed Geoff Steel. People really thought that he was the talent in our team. He was at the front of the team photos, he walked out first in the entrances, he was interviewed first. Geoff Steel was being put before Mike Hill. Mike Hill was nothing but an after-thought when it should have been the other way around.

And that is what really pissed Mike Hill off. An all-time great of this business being taken for granted. Mike Hill looks around 6CW and he sees his peers. Guys like Cassius Zhi, JJ Johnson, Crime Lord...Mike Hill sees the opportunities these guys are getting while The Next Big Thing is forced to linger in the tag team division, trying to drag some dead-weight to something approaching respectability?

These are guys who have walked away time and time again. Mike Hill has always been there. 6WF, 6CW...Mike Hill has always been a constant. Day after day, show after show, match after match, Mike Hill is always there, tearing the house down. You could have a match of the year competition with just Mike Hill matches. And yet Mike Hill was disregarded in favour of the new breed, or returnees, or "legends."

This was creating a feeling of an ambivalence towards me that Mike Hill did not appreciate. Cheers or boos, Mike Hill did not mind or care what these fans did. But then there was no reaction, when there was nothing from these fans except their cheers and chants for Geoff Steel, that's when Mike Hill knew it was time to take action.

The board of directors and the fans caused this. Geoff Steel caused this. Mike Hill wasn't getting noticed, so Mike Hill got himself noticed. Mike Hill went back to doing what he does best...and that is being a B*sta*d. A little B*sta*d who does not give a crap about authority, who does not care for instructions. A little B*sta*d who will do anything to win, anything to reach the top and push aside anyone who gets in his way.

And Geoff Steel got in the way, and how he must face the repercussions of not just his delusions but of the delusions of you Harold, of the fans, of the board. This is on all of you. You brought all of this on Geoff Steel. You created this Mike Hill.

When you're telling your grandkids your life story Geoff, just remember that. It was these people who did this to you. These people whose attention you crave, whose love you pine for, whose delusions you brought into and believed...they did this to you, they created this Mike Hill, they created the Mike Hill who is going to put a finish to your career.

And you won't be the first it happens to Geoff, that is a promise. 6CW, you re-awoke the B*sta*d, Mike Hill is back.

*With that, Hill gets up out of the chair, removing the mic from the shirt and throwing it to the floor. He then walk towards the camera, holding up his shirt saying "The Next Big Thing" as the scene fades to black.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:55 pm

Timothy Allen is stood in the ring ready to introduce his guest for a live interview at a 6CW live event.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you my guest for this evenings live interview, Perfect Jack.

Crowd: BOOOOOO

I am Perfection starts playing but cuts off shortly as Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage carrying the 6CW UK and International championships. One around his waist, the other over his shoulder. Microphone in hand, he begins to speak.

PJ: No no no Allen. Re-introduce me again. Properly.

TA: What do you mean?

PJ: You know exactly what I mean, introduce me as the 6CW UK and International champion. Do it. Do it now.

Timothy Allen sighs and begins to speak again.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you my guest for this evenings live interview, the reigning 6CW UK and International champion....Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack smiles at this new introduction:

PJ: Now hit my music.

I am Perfection plays again as the crowd continue to boo. Perfect Jack enters the ring and takes a seat on one of the stools that Timothy Allen has placed.

TA: Now Perfect Jack, there are lots of questions over last weeks match, where Clarke James interfered on your behalf, handing you the victory over O'Callaghan.

Jack smiles before answering.

PJ: I wouldn't say he handed me anything. I had the match well in hand. I always knew I was going to win and here I am, sitting here next to you, in this dark and dingy arena, surrounded by all these jealous fools as your 6CW UK and International champion.

TA: Now my next question is, there are still uncertainties surrounding the 6CW UK and International titles, with you and Clarke James winning your matches against O'Callaghan, we still don't know who the rightful champion is, care to share some thoughts on this?

PJ: Let me make this simple for you all out there you haven't got it through your thick skulls yet. I am the right champion. Look at it like this, I pinned O'Callaghan first, making me the champion. Not Clarke James, certainly not O'Callaghan. ME. Perfect Jack. I'm the champion. I'm the man. Now you better start showing me some more respect Allen.

Crowd: BOOOOO

TA: With that being said, next week at Anarchy you and Clarke James team up with each other against Hero and Crime Lord with the opportunity to enter the FFTR Elimination Chamber together. How are you feeling about this opportunity?

PJ: I feel great, it's an opportunity to continue my quest to win all the titles 6CW has to offer. This is the first smart thing Enforcer has ever done. Anymore questions?

Timothy Allen stumbles over his words before Jack speaks again.

PJ: Good. I'll be leaving now. I have no intention of hanging around in this little sweathole. I think I'm going to go have a spa day, exclusive to champions only.

Perfect Jack laughes and goes to leave the ring.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down