The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eubank vs Abraham

4 posters

Go down

Eubank vs Abraham Empty Eubank vs Abraham

Post by Herman Jaeger Fri 02 Jun 2017, 6:44 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/arthur-abraham-vs-chris-eubank-jr-play-july-15-july-22--117172

Arthur tailored for him but interesting were Arthur to land flush at some point

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Eubank vs Abraham Empty Re: Eubank vs Abraham

Post by Baby faced assassin Fri 02 Jun 2017, 7:32 pm

Abraham is just a name at this point

Eubank will just outwork him like Ramirez did

Dont even think Abraham has that big punch anymore, most of his wins have been decisions and even if he does still punch Eubank has a good chin so will be able to take it

Eubank wide decision
Baby faced assassin
Baby faced assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquaredCircle Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:15 pm

Abraham is way beyond his peak years but should be a good yardstick for Eubank. If he can get Abraham out of there within the 12 then should get the boxing fraternity sitting up and taking note of somebody who has demolished a gatekeeper.

TheSquaredCircle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Sat 03 Jun 2017, 9:46 am

Agree with other comments. AA is not at his peak but still a name so good match making from Eubank's team if it gets made. If he wins they will market him as beating a multiple world champion.

AA plods forward so Eubank will be able to plant his feet to let of his flashy combinations.

I would be surprised if Eubank stops him but should win wide on work rate alone.

Although i can't stand Eubank Jr, AA isn't completely washed up so would be a credible win for him and levels better than his best win to date.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 12 Jun 2017, 9:53 am

Just about as good a gauge of Eubank's power as you can get nobody stops Arthur..

Seeing as a fair few critics still not sure Eubank ever going to be doing much damage past European and lower world class

Arthur's got a world class chin so thinking about it as I write it wouldn't necessarily mean Eubank hasn't got world class finishing ability if he failed to stop Arthur

Carl Froch couldn't put a dent in Glen Johnson but Jean Pascal said Carl Froch hit like a motherfuc£er

Point is you're never going to stop all or even the majority of your opponents at world class(unless a ko artist like a Tyson or a Golovkin) so Eubank shouldn't necessarily go looking for the knockdown if it comes it comes coz maybe his old man is putting too much pressure on him to get that ko so keen is he for Junior to make a statement in this fight(future ppv's)

Working Arthur over in impressive fashion for the full twelve rounds should be the target

Still not happy I'm having to pay for a minor world title fight feeling a bit ripped off by senior if Junior had any sense he'd join Hearn sharpish who could make him a fortune

Senior's said he's going to take a step back now believe it when I see it though

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down