The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL BLACKS squad

+10
Gwlad
westisbest
sensisball
marty2086
kiakahaaotearoa
yappysnap
Scottrf
cascough
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
aucklandlaurie
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ALL BLACKS squad Empty ALL BLACKS squad

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 1:33 am

Forwards:

Hookers
Dane Coles (Wellington, 49)
Codie Taylor (Canterbury, 15)
Nathan Harris (Bay of Plenty, 4)

Props
Wyatt Crockett (Canterbury, 58)
Charlie Faumuina (Auckland, 46)
Owen Franks (Canterbury, 90)
Joe Moody (Canterbury, 24)
Ofa Tu'ungafasi (Auckland, 4)

Locks
Scott Barrett (Taranaki, 4)
Brodie Retallick (Hawke's Bay, 60)
Luke Romano (Canterbury, 26)
Samuel Whitelock (Canterbury, 84)

Loose Forwards
Sam Cane (Bay of Plenty, 40)
Jerome Kaino (Auckland, 74)
Kieran Read, captain (Counties Manukau, 97)
Ardie Savea (Wellington, 12)
Liam Squire (Tasman, 8)

Backs:

Halfbacks
Tawera Kerr-Barlow (Waikato, 25)
TJ Perenara (Wellington, 29)
Aaron Smith (Manawatu, 58)

First five-eighths
Beauden Barrett (Taranaki, 49)
Aaron Cruden (Manawatu, 47)
Lima Sopoaga (Southland, 6)

Midfielders
Ryan Crotty (Canterbury, 26)
Ngani Laumape (Manawatu, uncapped)
Anton Lienert-Brown (Waikato, 9)
Sonny Bill Williams (Counties Manukau, 33)

Outside backs
Jordie Barrett (Taranaki, uncapped)
Israel Dagg (Hawke's Bay, 61)
Rieko Ioane (Auckland, 2)
Waisake Naholo (Taranaki, 12)
Julian Savea (Wellington, 52)
Ben Smith (Otago, 60)

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11872243

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS squad Empty Re: ALL BLACKS squad

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu 08 Jun 2017, 2:04 am

Yee ha 5 Blues make the squad.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:10 am

aucklandlaurie wrote:Yee ha 5 Blues make the squad.

Luatua is unlucky too - especially as Cruden, TKB & Faumuina are all in despite being off to Europe before TRC
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:14 am

Injury replacement players:
Liam Coltman (for Coles)
Vaea Fifita (for Kaino)
Akira Ioane (for Squire)
Matt Todd (for Read)
Jack Goodhue (for Crotty)

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by cascough Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:39 am

I'm sure I will be laughed at by Kiwis and Lions fans alike, but midfield is an area we can really target for me.

I think Crotty is pretty average and the rest of them (injury replacement included) are inexperienced at test level. Even SBW, for all his 33 caps has won a lot of the bench, some at wing, IC/OC. He's been shunted around whilst they try not to disturb the axis that was Nonu/Smith, AND they've been interrupted with periods of playing a different sport. He's obviously a dangerous player, but to me he isn't an established test IC.

cascough

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:44 am

cascough wrote:I'm sure I will be laughed at by Kiwis and Lions fans alike, but midfield is an area we can really target for me.

I think Crotty is pretty average and the rest of them (injury replacement included) are inexperienced at test level. Even SBW, for all his 33 caps has won a lot of the bench, some at wing, IC/OC. He's been shunted around whilst they try not to disturb the axis that was Nonu/Smith, AND they've been interrupted with periods of playing a different sport. He's obviously a dangerous player, but to me he isn't an established test IC.

But did you see him play for the Blues? He tore the Lions apart.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:46 am

Yea and he was fasting for Ramadan at the time, he's better then any of the Lions.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:52 am

cascough wrote:I'm sure I will be laughed at by Kiwis and Lions fans alike, but midfield is an area we can really target for me.

Curiosity gets the better of me, but I just have to ask Cascough, Who would you say is an above average and experienced established inside centre playing International Rugby at the moment?

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by cascough Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:54 am

Of course I did. I don't think I said anything to contradict that statement though?

That was in reply to Scottrf

cascough

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:56 am

I've been saying all year that the Home Unions are weak in midfield & targetable there Wink - granted JD2's recent resurgence for Scarlets offsets the loss of Huw Jones for the Lions

Crotty's under-rated generally - like Conrad Smith was for his first few years in the ABs. He'll be missed in the first test as he's the defensive organiser

NZ are possibly suffering from too much depth in midfield. Fekitoa, Moala & Taminavalu all miss the squad - and none of them would look out of place in the Lions' squad.

I'm slightly surprised by the callups for Laumape & Goodhue, both have been excellent in Super Rugby this year, but I thought they (& Jordie Barrett) would be held back for November
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:56 am

cascough wrote:Of course I did. I don't think I said anything to contradict that statement though?

That was in reply to Scottrf

That's why I said 'but'. The speed and execution of these guys is at another level, much more important than being 'established' or whatever.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by cascough Thu 08 Jun 2017, 9:06 am

aucklandlaurie wrote:

Curiosity gets the better of me, but I just have to ask Cascough, Who would you say is an above average and experienced established inside centre playing International Rugby at the moment?

It's not a d1ck swinging contest. I'm not saying he isn't a great player, nor I am making comparisons to the Lions (or any other team) and saying well we have better midfielders.

I'm looking purely at NZ and I'm identifying areas of (relative) weakness. Where might there be a weaker player, or inexperience, or combinations that haven't played together. SBW is a great player, and ALB in particular I've been really impressed with. But it isn't about that. They're still inexperienced (for the reasons I've mentioned above) and especially as a combo. I'd be looking to get at the centres in the hope we can find them out of position.

None of that means that it will stop the NZ centre pairing ripping the lions apart when they have the ball, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the Lions attacking NZ, and where we might get some joy.

cascough

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu 08 Jun 2017, 9:55 am

Come on now, you can't start questioning the Blackness or saying it might have a weak area. World Rugby will get involved and fine you.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:29 am

cascough wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:

It's not a d1ck swinging contest. I'm not saying he isn't a great player, nor I am making comparisons to the Lions (or any other team) and saying well we have better midfielders.

I'm looking purely at NZ and I'm identifying areas of (relative) weakness. Where might there be a weaker player, or inexperience, or combinations that haven't played together. SBW is a great player, and ALB in particular I've been really impressed with. But it isn't about that. They're still inexperienced (for the reasons I've mentioned above) and especially as a combo. I'd be looking to get at the centres in the hope we can find them out of position.

None of that means that it will stop the NZ centre pairing ripping the lions apart when they have the ball, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the Lions attacking NZ, and where we might get some joy.

I'm sorry but saying he's a pretty average player and then claiming he's not a great player is clearly contradictory.

Personally, I don't mind you not rating him - many don't - or identifying the centre as a relative weakness. I think that's a fair call and would say our back row cover is thin and the outside three have match fitness issues.

Having said that, I personally rate Crotty, and not just because I am a Crusaders fan. When you look at the recent Super heavyweight matches against the Hurricanes, the Chiefs and the Highlanders (he did allow the ball to be ripped off him in that last game which led to an opportunistic Naholo try) he stood up in defence. I really like his combination with the young Goodhue and would plump for the equally young - and yes inexperienced - Lienert-Brown to go alongside him with Sonny Bill coming off the bench.

Crotty is just as good a defence organizer as Conrad Smith but he has good pace and has worked on a kicking game. The good thing is that all of those options can play at both 12 and 13. Fekitoa can also do that and is unlucky to miss out.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:31 am

cascough wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:

I'm sorry but saying he's a pretty average player and then claiming it's not because he isn't a great player is clearly contradictory.

Personally, I don't mind you not rating him - many don't - or identifying the centre as a relative weakness. I think that's a fair call and would say our back row cover is thin and the outside three have match fitness issues.

Having said that, I personally rate Crotty, and not just because I am a Crusaders fan. When you look at the recent Super heavyweight matches against the Hurricanes, the Chiefs and the Highlanders (he did allow the ball to be ripped off him in that last game which led to an opportunistic Naholo try) he stood up in defence. I really like his combination with the young Goodhue and would plump for the equally young - and yes inexperienced - Lienert-Brown to go alongside him with Sonny Bill coming off the bench.

Crotty is just as good a defence organizer as Conrad Smith but he has good pace and has worked on a kicking game. The good thing is that all of those options can play at both 12 and 13. Fekitoa can also do that and is unlucky to miss out.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:33 am

I think he was saying Crotty: Average and SBW: Not saying he isn't a great player.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by cascough Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:36 am

I was. Apologies for the confusion, that wasn't entirely clear from my response.

cascough

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:39 am

Confusing my double negatives there. Apologies.

I like the overall look of this squad. It shows loyalty but also rewards form players like Jordie aka Jodie Barrett and Laumape.

My concerns are all the concussion issues and we look thin in the back row.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:44 am

Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:

I've been saying all year that the Home Unions are weak in midfield & targetable there  Wink - granted JD2's recent resurgence for Scarlets offsets the loss of Huw Jones for the Lions

Crotty's under-rated generally - like Conrad Smith was for his first few years in the ABs. He'll be missed in the first test as he's the defensive organiser

NZ are possibly suffering from too much depth in midfield. Fekitoa, Moala & Taminavalu all miss the squad - and none of them would look out of place in the Lions' squad.

I'm slightly surprised by the callups for Laumape & Goodhue, both have been excellent in Super Rugby this year, but I thought they (& Jordie Barrett) would be held back for November

Are they likely to still be held back and given the experience of it all and only brought in if needed? I know the ABs like to almost blood players that way, wasn't the likes of Ardie Savea and Sam Cane brought through like that in the past?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:53 am

Think of 2012 after the RWC.

Brodie Retallick, Sam Cane, Julian Savea, Aaron Smith, Beauden Barrett, Luke Romano all survive from that first-up test against Ireland.

I think Hansen is very good at making the balance between experience and bringing in young talent. Jordie and Jack both deserve their call-up and Laumape is not the leading try scorer in Super rugby for nothing.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 08 Jun 2017, 11:00 am

marty2086 wrote:
Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:

I've been saying all year that the Home Unions are weak in midfield & targetable there  Wink - granted JD2's recent resurgence for Scarlets offsets the loss of Huw Jones for the Lions

Are they likely to still be held back and given the experience of it all and only brought in if needed? I know the ABs like to almost blood players that way, wasn't the likes of Ardie Savea and Sam Cane brought through like that in the past?

For the 1st test I'm expecting:

1 Moody
2 Taylor (Coles won't be fit)
3 Franks
4 Retallick (assuming he recovers from his concussion
5 Whitelock
6 Kaino
7 Cane (Todd's been better all year, but is still a little small for an international 7)
8 Read
9 Perenara (could easily be Smith)
10 B Barrett
11 J Savea (assuming he looks hungry in training
12 SBW (Crotty's ribs won't have healed)
13 ALB
14 Naholo/Dagg
15 B Smith (if recovered from his concussion, otherwise Dagg)
16 Harris
17 Crockett
18 Faumuina
19 S Barrett (covers lock + blindside)
20 A Savea (arguably better than Cane, but offers better bench impact & covers 8)
21 A Smith
22 Cruden
23 R Ioane (possibly J Barrett/Dagg)

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by sensisball Thu 08 Jun 2017, 11:17 am

Pete C

That would be a pretty impressive lineup for the AB's. Have only watched one SR game with the Saders this season and was I was mightily impressed with Scott Barrett. Reminded me a bit of the young lock at Clermont, Artur Iturria: not yet a physically dominant player but with great hands, strong in the lineout and he reads the game incredibly well for a SR. Do you think he will make the bench for the tests, or is Romano still ahead in the pecking order?

sensisball

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 08 Jun 2017, 11:18 am

sensisball wrote:Pete C

That would be a  pretty impressive lineup for the AB's. Have only watched one SR game with the Saders this season and was I was mightily impressed with Scott Barrett. Reminded me a bit of the young lock at Clermont, Artur Iturria: not yet a physically dominant player but with great hands, strong in the lineout and he reads the game incredibly well for a SR. Do you think he will make the bench for the tests, or is Romano still ahead in the pecking order?

Barrett ahead I think - assuming he's fit (he's missing the Lions match)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by sensisball Thu 08 Jun 2017, 11:26 am

Hopefully not another concussion lay off. Clermont lost both rows (Iturria and Timani) to head knocks during their T14 final win over Toulon, but still managed to hold on for a deserved win. Seems to be a hell of a lot more concussions this season, or maybe its just being treated properly by the medical staff.

sensisball

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 08 Jun 2017, 11:26 am

Romano has replaced Bird in the position behind on the strength of some good recent performances. I certainly hope we don't need them to step up.

The same applies to the back row. Although feel for Luatua. Quite a few injuries there and not sure about the fitness of Read, Kaino and Squire or Ardie Savea for that matter.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 08 Jun 2017, 11:36 am

sensisball wrote:Hopefully not another concussion lay off. Clermont lost both rows (Iturria and Timani) to head knocks during their T14 final win over Toulon, but still managed to hold on for a deserved win. Seems to be a hell of a lot more concussions this season, or maybe its just being treated properly by the medical staff.

Barrett is a leg injury from the Hurricanes' match

Concussion-wise possibly a combination of the 2 - the NZ sides seem to have some pretty strict protocols in place for managing it and seem to be erring on the side of caution.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 08 Jun 2017, 12:35 pm

Liam Squire, along with Lima Sopoaga and Waisake Naholo are being released to play for the Highlanders vs the Lions next week - suggests that (a) Squire is recovering faster than schedule and (b) none of the 3 are in the frame to start the Samoa test next weekend.

That modifies my 1st Lions team prediction slightly
1 Moody
2 Taylor (Coles won't be fit)
3 Franks
4 Retallick (assuming he recovers from his concussion
5 Whitelock
6 Kaino
7 Cane (Todd's been better all year, but is still a little small for an international 7)
8 Read
9 Perenara (could easily be Smith)
10 B Barrett
11 J Savea (assuming he looks hungry in training
12 SBW (Crotty's ribs won't have healed)
13 ALB
14 Dagg
15 B Smith (if recovered from his concussion, otherwise Barrett)
16 Harris
17 Crockett
18 Faumuina
19 S Barrett (covers lock + blindside)
20 A Savea (arguably better than Cane, but offers better bench impact & covers 8)
21 A Smith
22 Cruden
23 R Ioane
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:01 pm

Perenara is quality. Enjoy watching him play. Seen the Hurricanes a few times this season and he has been class.

Quality last weekend.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Fri 09 Jun 2017, 3:37 am

yappysnap wrote:Come on now, you can't start questioning the Blackness or saying it might have a weak area. World Rugby will get involved and fine you.

Their weakness is they think they have no weakness and they denigrate any type of rugby that isn't 'open' as inferior.

Fact is they play the same game as the rest of us.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 6:46 am

cascough wrote:I'm sure I will be laughed at by Kiwis and Lions fans alike, but midfield is an area we can really target for me
cascough, do you think any of the Lions backline iterations have played well so far?

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 09 Jun 2017, 8:08 am

Started to look decent when Farrell was on the pitch and in the 2nd test when we stopped kicking, and kicking badly. I suspect that tomorrow the midfield will look better and it'll be more due to the fact that they'll get their hands on some decent possession.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by cascough Fri 09 Jun 2017, 8:26 am

ebop wrote:
cascough wrote:I'm sure I will be laughed at by Kiwis and Lions fans alike, but midfield is an area we can really target for me
cascough, do you think any of the Lions backline iterations have played well so far?

Nope.

But if you think this is about how well the Lions have played then you've missed my point.

Lets be fair though, the Lions have never played together before. Even Te'o and Joseph have only lined up together for about 20 mins for England. When you get untried and untested combinations and even inexperience (Te'o hardly has any caps), there is bound to be some rust and vulnerability. Especially on defence.

If only there was an area like that in the NZ squad that the Lions could look to exploit...

cascough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:06 am

cascough wrote:
ebop wrote:

Nope.
I tend to agree with you there

I'm hoping the opposite will happen. I'm hoping the ABs backline will rip the Lions backline a new one. There's still time for the Lions players to introduce themselves to each other and learn to offload and put players in space so time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:14 am

I mentioned it in the Blues game thread but I'll mention it again

Does anyone think the referees will politely ask the Lions forwards to stop screaming like little girls when the opposition is about to throw the ball into the lineout?

Is this normal up in the NH?

It's quite unbecoming imo. Imagine if our players did that to Best? He'd blow his headpiece off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:17 am

ebop wrote:I mentioned it in the Blues game thread but I'll mention it again

Does anyone think the referees will politely ask the Lions forwards to stop screaming like little girls when the opposition is about to throw the ball into the lineout?

It's quite unbecoming imo. Imagine if our players did that to Best? He'd blow his headpiece off.

Right when your fans stop booing kicks.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by cascough Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:18 am

ebop wrote:
cascough wrote:
ebop wrote:

Nope.

I'm hoping the opposite will happen. I'm hoping the ABs backline will rip the Lions backline a new one. There's still time for the Lions players to introduce themselves to each other and learn to offload and put players in space so time will tell.

And the NZ backline may well tear through the Lions backline. But that isn't what I was talking about, nor does what I said contradict that.

cascough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:21 am

I get your point cascough. I suggest the weakness is the maul and we'll see plenty of it from the Lions.

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:23 am

Noticed that too, hoping it doesn't become a social norm in rugby. I'd rather them just compete for the ball.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:28 am

Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:Liam Squire, along with Lima Sopoaga and Waisake Naholo are being released to play for the Highlanders vs the Lions next week - suggests that (a) Squire is recovering faster than schedule and (b) none of the 3 are in the frame to start the Samoa test next weekend.

And the backline is where the Highlanders are strongest right? Looks like the NZRFU are doing their best to scupper the Lions! The schedule was enough already.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:29 am

Yeah mikey_dragon, I hope so to. I don't think the referee was having a bar of it after it kept happening. Worth a crack from the Lions I guess but it was odd. Especially on every throw at one point in the game. Guess the irony being it was Best and co whom choked when it counted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:33 am

Not too shabby that squad, NZ! Not too shabby at all Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:37 am

That's the spirit Griff

You're onto it Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:41 am

In fairness to Rory Best, his voice naturally sounds like a girl screaming when he talks so that is maybe what you picked up on Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:50 am

eirebilly wrote:

In fairness to Rory Best, his voice naturally sounds like a girl screaming when he talks so that is maybe what you picked up on Wink
Actually, in all fairness to Best, I didn't notice him but I think maybe Sinkler and Itoje were right in amongst the screeching. Could be wrong. Maybe it's a young mans thing. They're quite competitive but maybe need to learn some sportsmanship.

Not heard Best talk but I've seen the references, does he sound like a gorilla on helium?

Back to top Go down

Post by cascough Fri 09 Jun 2017, 11:57 am

Laidlaw too.

cascough

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 09 Jun 2017, 1:12 pm

TKB outplayed Perenara in today's match. Goes to show the importance of a forward platform. The Lions should be taking note...

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 09 Jun 2017, 11:40 pm

cascough wrote:
ebop wrote:
cascough wrote:
ebop wrote:

Nope.

And the NZ backline may well tear through the Lions backline. But that isn't what I was talking about, nor does what I said contradict that.

I understand what you're saying Cascough and midfield was probably the most concerning area after Smith and Nonu left in 2015 and it would have been an issue last year if the Lions had toured.

Two years on and we've been able to develop some good depth there and even if Crotty is injured, there are still some good midfielders in there.

It would also be more convincing if the Lions midfield were stronger in either name or form. Farrell if he plays there, and I'd be surprised given Gatlands preference for a knockemover midfield, is yet to worry NZ defences, Te'os not started well, Davies looks certain to play 13 and we've managed him many times in the past.

I think he'll go Murray, Farrell, Henshaw, Davies in the tests unless someone else puts his hand up.

It reflects solid, reliable, and experienced, but unfortunately lacks flair or creativity.

Agree midfield is a possibility, it's just whether the Lions have the players to exploit it, or whether Gats has the ability to encourage or coach it.

In fact I'm guessing right now Farrell and Gats are probably currently in disagreement in terms of how the backline should operate.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 10 Jun 2017, 5:05 pm

Hansen best review his Test tight five after today, soundly beaten in every area by a non Test Lions team

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 10 Jun 2017, 5:52 pm

Gwlad wrote:Hansen best review his Test tight five after today, soundly beaten in every area by a non Test Lions team

Is that why the Lions scrum was going backwards by the end of the game? looks like you need to improve your understanding of the game. And take that referee with you. He's a little shy on the rules as well.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 10 Jun 2017, 7:14 pm

Taylorman wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Hansen best review his Test tight five after today, soundly beaten in every area by a non Test Lions team

Is that why the Lions scrum was going backwards by the end of the game? looks like you need to improve your understanding of the game. And take that referee with you. He's a little shy on the rules as well.

Yahoo

There it is

good to see a Kiwi on the attack at last

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next