The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trump Presidency

+37
Pie
the-goon
Luckless Pedestrian
MrInvisible
profitius
Sin é
SecretFly
Marky
ShahenshahG
Taylorman
Duty281
BamBam
Good Golly I'm Olly
aja424
lostinwales
GSC
Pal Joey
Mad for Chelsea
catchweight
88Chris05
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
Dolphin Ziggler
Ent
No 7&1/2
Samo
superflyweight
Gwlad
Galted
LionsV2
navyblueshorts
TRUSSMAN66
Hero
mikey_dragon
Muscular-mouse
Scottrf
Pr4wn
41 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 8 Empty The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn Wed 16 Aug 2017, 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Assault rifle.

That is not self-defence.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 8 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 08 Oct 2017, 1:17 pm

Trump is just trying to be macho....He is clueless about diplomacy...

No one beats President Teddy Roosevelt for being macho though.....Boxing champ...Black belt...Cattle rancher and big game hunter...Rumor has it he used to walk around the White house grounds at night with his gun pretending he was stalking prey.

One famous scribe wrote on his death.."It was a good job God took Teddy while he was sleeping because he would of had a helluva time trying to do it while he was awake"

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 10 Oct 2017, 3:52 pm

Now challenging the Secretary of State to an IQ test.

This is a parody
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 10 Oct 2017, 4:10 pm

US growth in Q2............3.1%
UK growth in Q2............0.3%

I prefer parody..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 10 Oct 2017, 4:26 pm

Scottrf wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:US growth in Q2............3.1%

I prefer parody..
Well f**k off back to the US then.

Like I said Franklin Pierce and Chester Arthur are the only two Presidents in 250 years I can think of that lost with a good economy....Maybe Quincy Adams too......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Tue 10 Oct 2017, 6:50 pm

33k jobs lost in September and economic growth...mmm let me think who is the economy working for? Headscratch

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 10 Oct 2017, 8:25 pm

Ask yourself if life was so much better before Trump why the Democrats lost the "Blue Wall" states..

Should Michigan have voted for Trump ?..No.

But like Gordon Brown in 2010 here...The base got tired of being neglected for the elites.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:06 pm

Trump 'i think I am actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand'

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon 16 Oct 2017, 5:26 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:US growth in Q2............3.1%

I prefer parody..
Well f**k off back to the US then.

Like I said Franklin Pierce and Chester Arthur are the only two Presidents in 250 years I can think of that lost with a good economy....Maybe Quincy Adams too......

Don't you mean 'that after feverishly looking up old US presidents on wikipedia, lost with a good economy'

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 16 Oct 2017, 6:15 pm

Yep that is what I meant..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Thu 19 Oct 2017, 4:04 pm

With a full blown thermonuclear war on the horizon Trump is going to be on the phone a lot telling grieving families their sons and daughters knew what they had signed up for....actually you ignorant imbecile none of them knew their C in C would be a complete @#$%^&*

That said if he gets it really wrong we could end up with no phone system so he can send offensive letters instead assuming he can actually write

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 20 Oct 2017, 7:43 am

Imagine a world with no internet... that would be good for a few days.

I don't think they'll let him near the red button, Gwlad.
Besides, it would put his golf resort just outside of Busan under threat. He's no dummy.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 20 Oct 2017, 4:55 pm

Is there no end to this man's buffoonery:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41695667
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 21 Oct 2017, 10:17 am

New Hampshire poll...(President in 2020)

Sanders 31
Biden 24
Warren 13..

Sanders won't run in 2020 but his continued popularity shows that his endorsement will become a big issue when the process starts again in the near future...

Expecting the Democrats to start moving to the left if Sanders polls consistently (Though not as left as Sanders)....

It can only be a good thing because in the past, with notable exceptions, it has basically been...

Ultra right vs right....With the perverse result of Clinton's administration being more right wing than the Lib-Con Reagan.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:46 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Is there no end to this man's buffoonery:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41695667

There never is. And there is so much of it that it just does not seem to have any impact anymore.

This seems to be a world wide phenomenon at the moment, what with examples such as BoJo's endless gaffs and now the Spanish foreign minister claiming that all that footage of Spanish police beating up Catalan protesters is fake.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 26 Oct 2017, 8:04 pm

Demographically the midterms are looking good for the Democrats.....Be surprised if they don't take the lower chamber back (Representative house)......Polls are holding up well in Rural areas....Strangely though they are struggling with White working class voters which makes the Upper chamber (Senate) less likely to be taken....

Still plenty of time though....

Funnily enough with Republicans Trump is polling better than his party..........(CNN)

Trump has an 85% approval rating..
GOP has a 66% approval rating..

Among the rank and file Trump is popular which makes it career suicide for any impeachment.......They will have to wait for the 85% figure to move down considerably should they want him out..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 30 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm

Manafort told to surrender to the feds
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 30 Oct 2017, 12:45 pm

Maybe Trump knew this was going to happen when he went on his usual bizarre Twitter rant against Hillary yesterday.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 30 Oct 2017, 12:46 pm

Everything is an exercise in shifting attention. It's pretty pathetic.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 1:21 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Maybe Trump knew this was going to happen when he went on his usual bizarre Twitter rant against Hillary yesterday.

Unfortunately some people don't find it bizarre that millions of Russian dollars ended up in the Clinton foundation whilst she served on the committee of foreign investment.....Ending up in the Uranium one deal among other affairs..

Because corruption and Clinton go hand in hand..

If she was Republican things like this would no doubt interest you more..

As for any arrests best to remember no one goes to jail because Trump has the Presidential pardon...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 30 Oct 2017, 1:41 pm

That makes it all ok then.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 1:43 pm

Pr4wn wrote:That makes it all ok then.

Your reply speaks volumes..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 30 Oct 2017, 3:09 pm

In short, you're being just as bad as Trump. Whatever Hillary may or may not have done has absolutely nothing to do with the Mueller investigation.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 3:24 pm

Pr4wn wrote:In short, you're being just as bad as Trump. Whatever Hillary may or may not have done has absolutely nothing to do with the Mueller investigation.

Her husband had a free ride on his sex scandals as opposed to the misogyny crap you kept chucking at Trump....

The Clinton's had a free ride with the three strikes and you're out and the super predator saga while Trump was a racist...

Heaven forbid you should ever have a bias against Conservatives..and heaven forbid you should ever argue a point instead of making baseless statements you keep accusing posters like Hammer of...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 30 Oct 2017, 3:31 pm

I think we can all agree that the sooner all guilty parties from whatever side are brought to justice the better. You have to start somewhere and if Manafort et al turn out to be guilty, then it's as good a place as any.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 3:37 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I think we can all agree that the sooner all guilty parties from whatever side are brought to justice the better. You have to start somewhere and if Manafort et al turn out to be guilty, then it's as good a place as any.

Couldn't agree more........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 30 Oct 2017, 3:41 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:In short, you're being just as bad as Trump. Whatever Hillary may or may not have done has absolutely nothing to do with the Mueller investigation.

Her husband had a free ride  on his sex scandals as opposed to the misogyny crap you kept chucking at Trump....

The Clinton's had a free ride with the three strikes and you're out and the super predator saga while Trump was a racist...

Heaven forbid you should ever have a bias against Conservatives..and heaven forbid you should ever argue a point instead of making baseless statements you keep accusing posters like Hammer of...

This is just whataboutery, Truss. This literally has nothing to do with the Trump/Russia scandal at all.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 3:49 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Her husband had a free ride  on his sex scandals as opposed to the misogyny crap you kept chucking at Trump....

This is just whataboutery, Truss. This literally has nothing to do with the Trump/Russia scandal at all.

if Trump got favors from Russia..................and the Clinton foundation received money and helped in giving away sweet deals in return then it isn't whataboutery..

All part of a crooked system.....that the 90% Liberal media and Democrats aren't interested in because it doesn't suit the agenda.

Doesn't seem to suit yours either.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:03 pm

It is whataboutery. It's practically the definition of whataboutery. They are not intertwined.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:06 pm

Let's move on...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:08 pm

And talk about Trump and his possibly treasonous campaign? Gladly. It's what I was trying to do before you attempted to divert things.

Manafort could just be the tip of this iceberg.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsV2 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:10 pm

They're intertwined in so much that people pick and choose what they take offence to, there is very little consistency when it comes to Trump and Clinton, both are flawed.

LionsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:15 pm

Pr4wn wrote:And talk about Trump and his possibly treasonous campaign? Gladly. It's what I was trying to do before you attempted to divert things.

Always got to have a pop haven't you......I'll have one then...

I'm not a Conservative........Just tired of reading biased bile...No objectivity whatsoever.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:31 pm

I always found the Clinton sex scandals bizarre. It is not great at all and does not reflect well on the man at all, but a) had sod all to do with his ability to do the job, b) worth thinking about the proportion of the politicians out to indict him who were guilty of the same crimes. Trump's record in this area is, arguably, significantly worse, and yet it is swamped by every other controversial thing he does.

As for Hillary (or Killary as I 'hilariously' saw her named the other day.) She isn't the most talented politician around, but she has been investigated over a number of issues and nothing has stuck. I don't know all the details of the latest 'Russia link' allegations but the background is a good deal less straightforward than the meetings and links already on record between Trump and his pals and the Russians. Hillary didn't have anything to gain from talking to the Russians. Trump did, both on a political and personal level (as in real estate in Moscow).

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:44 pm

lostinwales wrote:I always found the Clinton sex scandals bizarre.  It is not great at all and does not reflect well on the man at all, but a) had sod all to do with his ability to do the job, b) worth thinking about the proportion of the politicians out to indict him who were guilty of the same crimes. Trump's record in this area is, arguably, significantly worse, and yet it is swamped by every other controversial thing he does.

As for Hillary (or Killary as I 'hilariously' saw her named the other day.) She isn't the most talented politician around, but she has been investigated over a number of issues and nothing has stuck. I don't know all the details of the latest 'Russia link' allegations but the background is a good deal less straightforward than the meetings and links already on record between Trump and his pals and  the Russians. Hillary didn't have anything to gain from talking to the Russians. Trump did, both on a political and personal level (as in real estate in Moscow).

Bill Clinton was paid vast sums by the Russians......(Sounds like something to gain to me) The russians certainly got a good deal with Uranium 1.

The Clintons used foundation money for Chelsea's wedding.....Which if anybody else did would put them in jail..

Whitewater documents went missing and turned up later on in the Whitehouse after the investigation finished..Other members of Whitewater went to jail..

It was the "lie" rather than the "sex" with Lewinsky that brought hot water on Clinton's head....

Guiliani and Gingrich call the Clintons corrupt and Bill a R**ist frequently on TV yet they never seem to be taken to court for slander....One would think they would be insulted with those phrases..

I know where you're coming from Lostinwales but let us get real.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 30 Oct 2017, 5:27 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
lostinwales wrote:I always found the Clinton sex scandals bizarre.  It is not great at all and does not reflect well on the man at all, but a) had sod all to do with his ability to do the job, b) worth thinking about the proportion of the politicians out to indict him who were guilty of the same crimes. Trump's record in this area is, arguably, significantly worse, and yet it is swamped by every other controversial thing he does.

As for Hillary (or Killary as I 'hilariously' saw her named the other day.) She isn't the most talented politician around, but she has been investigated over a number of issues and nothing has stuck. I don't know all the details of the latest 'Russia link' allegations but the background is a good deal less straightforward than the meetings and links already on record between Trump and his pals and  the Russians. Hillary didn't have anything to gain from talking to the Russians. Trump did, both on a political and personal level (as in real estate in Moscow).

Bill Clinton was paid vast sums by the Russians......(Sounds like something to gain to me) The russians certainly got a good deal with Uranium 1. Any proof of Bill Clinton being paid vast sums by the Russians?

The Clintons used foundation money for Chelsea's wedding.....Which if anybody else did would put them in jail.. And Trump has used his foundation money for extra-curricular activies also, including for a painting of himself, I believe.

Whitewater documents went missing and turned up later on in the Whitehouse after the investigation finished..Other members of Whitewater went to jail..Again, there's absolutely no proof that Bill or Hillary Clinton were personally involved with this. It was investigated.

It was the "lie" rather than the "sex" with Lewinsky that brought hot water on Clinton's head.... Of course, Trump has never lied about anything to do with sex, especially sexual harassment.

Guiliani and Gingrich call the Clintons corrupt and Bill a R**ist frequently on TV yet they never seem to be taken to court for slander....One would think they would be insulted with those phrases.. To use this as some kind of evidence that Bill Clinton committed any kind of sexual assault is frankly laughable.

I know where you're coming from Lostinwales but let us get real.....

I agree with you Truss, that some shady dealings went on with the Clintons. But to use that as some kind of distraction when we're talking about possible acts of treason is dangerous. Conspiring with a foreign government to affect the outcome of the presidential election is treason.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Oct 2017, 5:42 pm

If someone called you a r**ist on TV regularly you'd leave it. ??...Not much bigger stain on ones character I shouldn't have thought..

The Clintons used foundation money for personal use and yes Clinton took money from Russia.

Your post is also full of whataboutery something you were moaning about earlier.

No problem..Hope you're well.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 30 Oct 2017, 5:57 pm

I'm simply trying to demonstrate that to attempt to deflect this Trump dirt on to the Clintons is ludicrous. We're talking about possible treason here, Truss. There's no higher crime in the USA.

As for the allegation that Clinton took money from Russia, prove it.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon 30 Oct 2017, 6:31 pm

This https://tttthreads.com/thread/924988111880417280

is an unrolling of the following thread of tweets https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/924988111880417280

It seems pretty damning on Trump and Russia .. is it ridiculously biased or remarkably accurate?

Its the best explanation I've found on what has happened today, so curious to get the thoughts of those closer to the detail

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon 30 Oct 2017, 7:21 pm

No point debating this with Trussman. His Truss has slipped. He'll still be backing his man when this gets traced back to the C in C himself, meanwhile he will probably triple down and push harder for war in PRK. However myopic Trussman is, the game has now really started. Not just with the indictments but with a guilty plea. That changes everything.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon 30 Oct 2017, 7:34 pm

Anyway Trump should be pleased with today's developments #drainingtheswamp

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:39 pm

Wonder if Trump will advocate that the latest white mass-murderer in the USA goes to "Gitmo".

Or I wonder if that prison is strictly for brown people.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsV2 Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:43 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Wonder if Trump will advocate that the latest white mass-murderer in the USA goes to "Gitmo".

What would be the benefit of sending his dead carcass there?

LionsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:56 pm

LionsV2 wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:Wonder if Trump will advocate that the latest white mass-murderer in the USA goes to "Gitmo".

Laugh Oops.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:05 pm

Scottrf wrote:
LionsV2 wrote:

Laugh Oops.

Ha, yes, oops indeed. It's been quite the weekend for me. I have some catching up to do!

Seriously though, the double standards around terrorism in the USA when committed by whites and non-whites is staggering.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsV2 Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:10 pm

Comes back to the question of what Terrorism is and I think it varies from country to country; America has such a problem with gun crime that they feel the need to differentiate so as to legitimise their gun laws. That said the religious aspect of this particular attack would make it Terrorism in my opinion but we all know nothing is going to change and the retaliatory action of a man with a gun will be seen as a positive.

LionsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:29 pm

LionsV2 wrote:Comes back to the question of what Terrorism is and I think it varies from country to country; America has such a problem with gun crime that they feel the need to differentiate so as to legitimise their gun laws.

Just supposition....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:34 pm

We won't worry about those people that died in 9/11 and their families.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:36 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Well 4 times as many people die every year from guns and nobody cares.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:46 pm

Scottrf wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

That's why there are 500,000 arrests every year for violent crimes in the USA with at least a third involving a firearm...because no one cares.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsV2 Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:46 pm

Scottrf wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

But 9/11...

LionsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next