The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young to United; Godin, Lukaku to Chelsea

5 posters

Go down

Young to United; Godin, Lukaku to Chelsea Empty Young to United; Godin, Lukaku to Chelsea

Post by footballcrazy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 1:45 pm

Transfer News Latest

http://sportpulse.net/content/rumour-mill-all-latest-transfer-gossip-1023

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Young to United; Godin, Lukaku to Chelsea Empty Re: Young to United; Godin, Lukaku to Chelsea

Post by Crimey Thu 09 Jun 2011, 1:47 pm

I think the Young deal seems pretty much confirmed now. Lukaku will be a huge risk, the way he has been built up reminds me a bit of that Adu guy, the American who everyone thought was going to be huge and ending up nothing.

Not sure why Chelsea are gonna sign Godin, they already have Terry, Alex, Luiz and Ivanovic who can play centre back, and they supposedly rejected a £15 million deal so it's gonna take a bit of money to get him.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Young to United; Godin, Lukaku to Chelsea Empty Re: Young to United; Godin, Lukaku to Chelsea

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2011, 6:38 pm

The young signing should be a good deal, although bit overpriced considering he is in his last year

I ain't gonna be completely happy with uniteds transfers though until they strengthen centre mid

Back to top Go down

Post by samevans1 Sun 12 Jun 2011, 10:40 am

I would think Young will play left wing although he can play through the middle. Looks like they are also seriously looking at Nasri; who will probably play through the middle.

samevans1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodgey Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:23 pm

I don't understand why Man Utd would even sign Young? We don't need him whatsoever, he is not better than Nani or Valencia and to be honest, in the 'big' games I'd rather Park too.

Hodgey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:34 pm

Hodgey wrote:I don't understand why Man Utd would even sign Young? We don't need him whatsoever, he is not better than Nani or Valencia and to be honest, in the 'big' games I'd rather Park too.

Agreed.

Fergies logic might be to play him on the left and Nani on the right as first choice with Park and Valencia interchanging with squad rotation and for big games.

He could also cover for Rooney in 'small' games.

Not a fan of his at all think we could get a better player abroad for half the price, less than 10 goals a season on average in the PL. Granted he gets a decent number of assists but he takes all the corners and freekicks, that is an important skill but is it worth 15-18million pounds for a 26 year old peripheral international with no CL experience in the last year of his deal?

Also an already weak centre midfield has lost Scholes and looks to be looking Gibson, regardless of peoples opinions thats 2 down on numbers.

We have to judge come the end of the summer but to my eyes if the Young and de Gea moves go through it's £50million spent with us weaker than last season.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down