The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweets v2

+22
Marsh
MtotheC
DP
Dolphin Ziggler
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
XR
JJJohnson
gazzyD
Good Golly I'm Olly
Perfect Jack
Engel Harlequin
Hero
Fernando
TwisT
ncfc_Tooze
Marky
x12x
Nay
The Last Outlaw
Bentyf1
Beer
26 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 10 Empty Tweets v2

Post by Marky Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:43 am

First topic message reminder :

New tweet page, as the old one looks pretty, pretty, pretty full.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:@AngeloTrust

I think we may have to have serious words, 6CW Universe, about experienced interviewer @ChristyHemme - her time in TNA and WWE was a long time ago and she’s become an insensitive former professional. @Jackson_Jackson deserved better #CancelChristy #crossedthehemmeline

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust As if you don't know my name yet. First name is Jackson. Middle name is Underscore. As seen in my Twitter handle. My last name is Jackson. I am no relation to Perfect Jack. That's just moderate to slightly witty wordplay. And when you crash out of this Tournament at the first hurdle, nobody in 6CW will hear from you again.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:04 pm

@Cannonball

Woah! So much passo aggresso in 6CW right now. Lighten up and then FIRE! #boom

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:19 pm

TwisT wrote:@Cannonball

Woah! So much passo aggresso in 6CW right now. Lighten up and then FIRE! #boom

@LiamWood: Nonce

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:39 am

@Jackson_Jackson

Watching the Rugby with @MaxAdamson and @RealClarissa, maybe if you liked sports @Uryu_Ishida she'd have hung around

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:49 pm

@Uryu_Ishida: @Jackson_Jackson I can imagine Max cowering as it reminded him of his most recent losses to me.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:@Uryu_Ishida: @Jackson_Jackson I can imagine Max cowering as it reminded him of his most recent losses to me.

@Jackson_Jackson

@Uryu_Ishida You can imagine all you want, Max bet £200 on an England win Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:51 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

Oh here we go. The @6CW Retirement Home is open for business.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:39 pm

@Hero

@Jackson_Jackson Is that aimed at me you dickwad? Say it to my face and you'll be wearing your teeth round your neck.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:42 pm

Hero wrote:@Hero

@Jackson_Jackson Is that aimed at me you dickwad? Say it to my face and you'll be wearing your teeth round your neck.

@Jackson_Jackson

@Hero Anyone can make threats over the internet. Fewer people use the word dickwad these days though, I'll admit.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:55 pm

@Hero

@Jackson_Jackson Listen up you double-barreled dipstick, I back my threats with actions. Time & place.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:13 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

@Hero I don't particularly care what you do with your threats, you massive sausage tickler. Just be careful your hip doesn't give way.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:41 pm

@Hero

@Jackson_Jackson Thought as much, last time I met someone called JJ he was a Cat too.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:43 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

@Hero "During the war..."

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:57 pm

@LiamWood: So @Hero says he's come back to watch 6CW die? Him being on the shows will help his cause even faster.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:27 pm

@Hero

@Liamwood Learn to read you narcissistic lesbian. I came back to die, not this Poopie.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:52 pm

@LiamWood: Oh sorry @Hero, I kind of tune out when you speak...to be honest, I thought you died years ago. Luckily I won't have to pretend to listen for too long, your come backs only last about two weeks.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:30 am

@Jackson_Jackson

Grab your new "So good they named him twice" t-shirt, now available at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Special offer, every shirt comes with 100% unrecyclable packaging to clog up the oceans, just to annoy Damion Onyx.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:48 am

@Cannonball

Yo! @Jackson_Jackson XXL?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:14 am

@Jackson_Jackson

Aww @Cannonball it's cute that you think your fat ass will fit into an XXL shirt. Luckily I cater for the American market so we go up to 6XL.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:39 pm

@Cannonball

Woah @Jackson_Jackson you put your ass in a shirt?! What the hell is wrong with you?! Will take a 2XL #boom

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:42 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

@Cannonball Of course. I wouldn't want my ass to get cold. How do you keep your Donkey warm in the autumn?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:44 pm

@ClarkeJames6WF: I see @Hero has returned. No coincidence that our best selling book about his Church hits the shelf and he pops up. Attention seeking tosspiece. Hope you get jobbed for ducking me all those years.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:48 pm

Beer wrote:@ClarkeJames6WF: I see @Hero has returned. No coincidence that our best selling book about his Church hits the shelf and he pops up. Attention seeking tosspiece. Hope you get jobbed for ducking me all those years.

@Jackson_Jackson

Speaking of your best selling book @ClarkeJames6WF, can I get a signed copy for my dad please?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:50 pm

Marky wrote:
Beer wrote:@ClarkeJames6WF: I see @Hero has returned. No coincidence that our best selling book about his Church hits the shelf and he pops up. Attention seeking tosspiece. Hope you get jobbed for ducking me all those years.

@Jackson_Jackson

Speaking of your best selling book @ClarkeJames6WF, can I get a signed copy for my dad please?

@ClarkeJames6WF: Sure thing, @Jackson_Jackson. Slide into my DM's and i'll get you a copy.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Beer wrote:
Marky wrote:

@Jackson_Jackson

@ClarkeJames6WF: Sure thing, @Jackson_Jackson. Slide into my DM's and i'll get you a copy.

@Jackson_Jackson

Nice one @ClarkeJames6WF. His Snooker table has had one leg shorter than the others for ages, your book is the perfect size. He'll be chuffed.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Marky wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marky wrote:

@Jackson_Jackson

@Jackson_Jackson

Nice one @ClarkeJames6WF. His dining room table has had one leg shorter than the rest for ages, your book is the perfect size. He'll be chuffed.

@ClarkeJames6WF: It's also great for using as a tray for your dinner.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:09 pm

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF Oh hi Clarke, nice of you to finally acknowledge me, only been ignoring my calls now for what a year?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:32 pm

Hero wrote:

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF Oh hi Clarke, nice of you to finally acknowledge me, only been ignoring my calls now for what a year?

@ClarkeJames6WF: Oh, you mean when I was THE hottest thing in Wrestling and @Perfect_Jack and I were selling out merchandise stands and arenas over the world? Find someone else's coattails, @Hero!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF: Oh, you mean when I was THE hottest thing in Wrestling and @Perfect_Jack and I were selling out merchandise stands and arenas over the world? Find someone else's coattails, @Hero!

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF This wasn't about wrestling, merch stands or book sales. I couldn't care less about them. This was me at the bottom of a barrel turning to someone who I called a friend.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Hero wrote:
Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:

@Hero

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF This wasn't about wrestling, merch stands or book sales. I couldn't care less about them. This was me at the bottom of a barrel turning to someone who I called a friend.

@ClarkeJames6WF: Awww, cry me river, @Hero! You have ALWAYS looked out for yourself. No surprise everyone turned their back on you. Friend? Have a word with yourself.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:
Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:

@Hero

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF: Awww, cry me river, @Hero! You have ALWAYS looked out for yourself. No surprise everyone turned their back on you. Friend? Have a word with yourself.

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF Do you not think that's burnt away at me?? Do you not think I regret that. I'm sorry Clarke, I truly am.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Hero wrote:
Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:
Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:

@Hero

@Hero

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF Do you not think that's burnt away at me?? Do you not think I regret that. I'm sorry Clarke, I truly am.

@ClarkeJames6WF: Really?? Like, truly sorry? Go **** yourself, @Hero.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:55 pm

Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:
Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:
Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:

@Hero

@Hero

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF: Really?? Like, truly sorry? Go **** yourself, @Hero.

@Hero

@ClarkeJames6WF I'm sorry

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:59 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

Tweets v2 - Page 10 1347041234

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:00 pm

@ClarkeJames6WF: Dunno what you're sticking your popcorn loving beak into, @Jackson_Jackson! You'll be jobbing to him for the latest in his 3 week runs.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:02 pm

Beer wrote:@ClarkeJames6WF: Dunno what you're sticking your popcorn loving beak into, @Jackson_Jackson! You'll be jobbing to him for the latest in his 3 week runs.

@Jackson_Jackson

Excuse me @ClarkeJames6WF? I was just letting my twitter followers know that I was enjoying some popped corn. No idea what you're banging on about. Not everything is about you.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:04 pm

@ClarkeJames6WF: @Jackson_Jackson Do you not think that's burnt away at me?? Do you not think I regret that. I'm sorry Jackson, I truly am.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:09 pm

Beer wrote:@ClarkeJames6WF: @Jackson_Jackson Do you not think that's burnt away at me?? Do you not think I regret that. I'm sorry Jackson, I truly am.

@Jackson_Jackson

Really?? Like, truly sorry? Go **** yourself, @ClarkeJames6WF

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:12 pm

@ClarkeJames6WF: @Jackson_Jackson hahahaha! Quality! Good luck in your match, pal. Love to the family.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:44 am

@O'Callaghan2k19: "Had the pleasure of meeting @AngeloTrust at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny."
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:52 am

@ClarkeJames6WF: @Hero's return has been well received in Sussex...

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:02 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:@O'Callaghan2k19: "Had the pleasure of meeting @AngeloTrust at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny."

@AngeloTrust

Hey @O’Callaghan2k19 - means a lot to me. Limmy say, I hope we put on a hell of a show Friday. Weird that you made a new twitter account

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:43 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

Getting pretty fed up of the culture shift around 6CW.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:58 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:@O'Callaghan2k19: "Had the pleasure of meeting @AngeloTrust at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny."

@AngeloTrust

Hey @O’Callaghan2k19 - means a lot to me. Limmy say, I hope we put on a hell of a show Friday. Weird that you made a new twitter account

@O'Callaghan2k19: "@AngeloTrust I am afraid for exposing my previous accounts, you have been #cancelled."
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:24 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

@AngeloTrust

@O'Callaghan2k19: "@AngeloTrust I am afraid for exposing my previous accounts, you have been #cancelled."
@AngeloTrust

Wow @O’Callaghan2k19 is that a tribute to the brave cancel culture I started around Christy James ignoring @Jackson_Jackson with his tough home life? Still not heard from Perfect Jack about his lad #thekidishisson

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:31 pm

@Cannonball

Woah! @6CW been on fire! That burn people! That smoke! Can only mean #shotsfired #BOOM

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:06 am

@DrPhineasQuinn

It is without a doubt a very complex study, the actions of man. How they lead, how they achieve, the choices they make, and the ones they follow. @DantePhoenix suffers tonight because of decisions of terrible morality. #Thinkonit

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:07 am

@TheEcoWarriorDO Following 66 Followers 230k

Vegans win.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:55 am

Bentyf1 wrote:@TheEcoWarriorDO Following 66 Followers 230k

Vegans win.

@Jackson_Jackson

@TheEcoWarriorDO Diets mean nothing. Vinny Costello eats pieces of sh*t for breakfast, and he managed to scrape a draw against me by the skin of his sh*t stained teeth.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:02 am

@Cannonball

Woah! Intense night! Headbanging again and again! #shotsfired

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down