The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing Eve

4 posters

Go down

Killing Eve Empty Killing Eve

Post by alfie Sun 29 Jul 2018, 11:59 am

Not sure when this has aired in Britain - we had the first episode in Melbourne this week and it looks intriguing ...

If you like quirky MI5 - MI6 characters and stylish psychopathic killers I'd recommend a viewing . Anyone else seen ?

alfie

Back to top Go down

Killing Eve Empty Re: Killing Eve

Post by guildfordbat Mon 08 Oct 2018, 7:52 pm

Hi Alfie - this is now being shown weekly by the BBC on Saturday nights and I'm following it that way although it's already available in whole on i-player.

Utterly brilliant combining dramatic excitement and clever humour. Superbly shown in the last tv episode (week 4) where Frank desperately tries to escape his would be assassin. The main actors play their parts to perfection too - and stunningly so in the case of Jodie Comer!

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Mon 08 Oct 2018, 11:56 pm

It’s absolutely brillliant! I watched all the episodes on iPlayer within a few days and was absolutely hooked all the way through. Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh steal the show, but the actors who play Constantine and the MI6 agent are ace too. I enjoyed Bodyguard, for all it’s ridiculousness it built tension like little else, but Killing Eve is by far the superior show.

The creator, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, nailed Fleabag and has nailed this. Not a bad double.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 09 Oct 2018, 8:02 pm

This is a great show. Very enjoyable.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down