The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+6
Hibbz
seanmichaels
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
10 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Happy New Year 2019 everyone!

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:44 am

Today I am a Friday fister.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:24 am

Today I am not Pete Shelley.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:57 am

That's a bit worrying come to think of it. He died in Estonia and doesn't/didn't the absent Dagless frequent the whorehouses of the afore-mentioed nation?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:19 am

BBC says Shelley died at his home (in Estonia). Don't think rick ever got as far as setting up home there, although he could have kept it quiet, if he was shacking up with an Eastern European prossie.
In fact, the more I think about it, the more likely it seems.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Nah, Rick is a nailed on sex tourist - he would never move away from the North.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:04 am

Morning, chaps, just back from Eastern Europe, via the clinic.

How is everyone?

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:03 am

Sicond.

Dip it in yoghurt, Rick.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:17 am

Morning chaps. Sorry to hear of your demise, Rick.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:40 am

The yoghurt worked, I am back fighting fit.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:15 am

Gotta admire the consistency of rick's fisting (and also of his announcing a possible quiz, then failing to provide).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:25 am

Might have a quiz for later...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:28 am

1. Will rick have a quiz later?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Dr Ranj.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Botticelli or Brunelleschi... one of the two. They're both the same for me anyway.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:10 am

Morning all, definitely a quiz today.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:45 am

Morning rick.

sICONd

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:59 am

How goes it, PJ?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:03 am

Good thanks mate.
Just chilling out on a balmy summer evening. Not too hot.. about 21 degrees.
How have things been since your return? Much change?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:08 am

Not bad here, mate.

Nice crisp winters morn, and all relatively chilled at work need to start cracking on with Christmas at some point, but that is a job for the weekend.

Going to watch a friend boxing in a charity match on Saturday, in York, which is always a good place to go out.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:15 am

The boxing sounds good.
I have an ex-Aus junior champ mate "Big Mike" who runs a boxing gym. He has these charity bouts too.
Went to a few... lots of blood, quite fight-clubby but the referee usually jumps in before it gets too hot.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:25 am

These type of white collar matches are generally quite civilized, I have even heard the ref, in the pre-fight talks in the dressing room, tell folk there will be no knock outs, though this is not always the case.

I like York as a city, lots of good bars, and stunning to look at.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:31 am

Can't believe what's happening in the UK. Crunch time.
It's on bewteen 5-7am tomorrow here but I gather something could happen at any time now. Feel a bit sick really... even more uncertainty now.

It's not fair on the people... even though it was voted for. Such a totally jolly rotten fhuck up!
Just hope things don't get out of hand like in Paris... down the track. I hope not.
I bet some d1ckless bureaucratic d1ckhead (or a small group of them) have planned all of this.

Sorry, wrong thread. Just need to vent.

Yes Rick, similar thing here. The ref usually has hair slicked back with brylcreem... if he has hair. More like a friendly barber who keeps it civilised.
Nice castle on the hill, river wending it's way around... yeah, I'd love to go to York one day. Do they accept Lancaster Card at the bars?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:52 am

It was always going to be a cluster f**k, but leaving it until the last minute has not helped.

It could go all French if the people who are staunch leavers scream traitor for not just holding our noses and making the leap. But I think we have a bit more chill than that, and those people are in the vast minority. It seems like most people who still want to Brexit, appreciate that there is work to be done before a sensible exit can be achieved.

They might take the card in "The Shambles" mate, if you have not heard of The Shambles, check it out, it has an interesting history, and looks cool. Though I am sure a man as cultured as your good self will already know this Smile

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:It was always going to be a cluster f**k, but leaving it until the last minute has not helped.

It could go all French if the people who are staunch leavers scream traitor for not just holding our noses and making the leap.  But I think we have a bit more chill than that, and those people are in the vast minority.  It seems like most people who still want to Brexit, appreciate that there is work to be done before a sensible exit can be achieved.

They might take the card in "The Shambles" mate, if you have not heard of The Shambles, check it out, it has an interesting history, and looks cool.  Though I am sure a man as cultured as your good self will already know this Smile

Was just looking myself...what about the Punch Bowl or the Pivni York? They look great. The sort of place I'd bang my head on the low beams. Headscratch

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:06 am

I've been to York. They had a Rubik's cube in a museum.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:08 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I've been to York. They had a Rubik's cube in a museum.

Statement of fact or pun?

Morning Jules.

The Shambles reminds me of Brittany... very similar medieval streets.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:13 am

Pal Joey wrote:Can't believe what's happening in the UK. Crunch time.
It's on bewteen 5-7am tomorrow here but I gather something could happen at any time now. Feel a bit sick really... even more uncertainty now.

It's not fair on the people... even though it was voted for. Such a totally jolly rotten fhuck up!
Just hope things don't get out of hand like in Paris... down the track. I hope not.
I bet some d1ckless bureaucratic d1ckhead (or a small group of them) have planned all of this.

Sorry, wrong thread. Just need to vent.

Yes Rick, similar thing here. The ref usually has hair slicked back with brylcreem... if he has hair. More like a friendly barber who keeps it civilised.
Nice castle on the hill, river wending it's way around... yeah, I'd love to go to York one day. Do they accept Lancaster Card at the bars?

Just do what I do and pick on Secretfly and Duty.  You're quite welcome in joining me in calling Duty a gasping w*nker.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:18 am

I must admit, the more I read the political stuff the more I come to the conclusion that he is an absolute jar of hot mayonnaise...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:19 am

Yeah Super, I thought about weighing (or wading) into it. I'm a bit of an outsider though.

It's great reading all of it. True what you say.

I note Julius chimes in every now and then... with his deadly rapier-like wit. Pierces many holes in certain arguments. Lots of blood and gore.
Then exits from the stage (with grand applause) once his opponent is defeated. He always leaves his bloody cape on the chair though.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:23 am

Pal Joey wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I've been to York. They had a Rubik's cube in a museum.

Statement of fact or pun?

Morning Jules.

The Shambles reminds me of Brittany... very similar medieval streets.

FACT.
Well, probably. It was over 20 years ago. The museum, which was very good, had a section on 20th century toys. I seem to recall a Rubik's cube.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:24 am

rick_dagless wrote:I must admit, the more I read the political stuff the more I come to the conclusion that he is an absolute jar of hot mayonnaise...

You can get 1/2 on Ladbrokes for that. Might be worth a pop.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:38 am

I went to York once. It was very disappointing, rained all the time and I lost my Rubik's Cube in a museum.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:48 am

Maybe a ghost took it? And then the curator found it and put it on display?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:53 am

Fist bone's connected to the arm bone.

Morning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:40 am

The arm bone's connected to the trombone.

Morning rick.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:40 am

What an innovative and humerus start to the day.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:44 am

Morning, chaps, light relief from all the political bollards, plus the Geminids could be visible over the next few days.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:11 am

I've got a pet fragment of Geminids in the backyard. A meteor from the desert.
Amazing colour; no idea what it's composed of. Very heavy metals that's for sure. People say I should take it to a lab for an x-ray analysis.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The smooth sandstone in the 1st picture weighs about 20kg
The meteor (slightly bigger in size) weighs about 54kg

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:18 am

Clicking on the first picture caused an 'Adults only' gaming site to pop up.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:29 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Clicking on the first picture caused an 'Adults only' gaming site to pop up.

A gaming site? What's that?
It should have linked directly to Stormy Daniels' homepage.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:32 am

I wonder if Donald Trump is the only man to get a refund from a hooker?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:37 am

Pal Joey wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Clicking on the first picture caused an 'Adults only' gaming site to pop up.

It asked me if I was a boy or a girl. I thought that odd, since as an adult I would need to be a man or a woman. They really need to think these things though. The misuse of language put me off signing up.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

It asked me if I was a boy or a girl. I thought that odd, since as an adult I would need to be a man or a woman. They really need to think these things though. The misuse of language put me off signing up.

That is odd and off putting isn't it?
So long as you didn't hit "Yes I am over 18" on the next page - then you should be OK.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:57 am

Day off work and a leisurely morning fist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Day off for me too. Dr Ranj is currently healing a puppet whose piss stings.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:44 pm

Puppet on a piss sting? Sure Sandy Shaw

Morning all

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Morning. Looks like it’s just me, I’m afraid. Julius was here but he may have turned out to be Sondra Locke.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Galted wrote:Morning. Looks like it’s just me, I’m afraid. Julius was here but he may have turned out to be Sondra Locke.

C**nt

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:22 pm

That’s a relief.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:44 am

Back to work fist for me also.

Looks like the new year split is a no go...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next