The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA Challenge League Homepage II

+11
Trebs
Marky
TwisT
Dolphin Ziggler
Fernando
Renege
BamBam
Azzy
Hero
$ka
Afro
15 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage II - Page 16 Empty FIFA Challenge League Homepage II

Post by Afro Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the FIFA Challenge League

Game uses FIFA 19 version as at 10/01/2019
https://sofifa.com/?v=19&e=159334&set=true

Week 10
Grimsby Town v Macclesfield
Lincoln City v Bury
Cheltenham Town v Exeter City
Crewe Alexandra v Newport County
Colchester v Mansfield Town
Crawley Town v MK Dons
Cambridge Utd v Carlisle United
Morecambe v Forest Green

Hardcore Cup 2nd Round:

Links

https://www.twitch.tv/hero606v2

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rzMxThEbVCIiOq_gKOmMqH7WgcsIpYxleuPOWIzg-4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Team_________Manager
Bury_________$ka
Cambridge Utd_________Dolph
Carlisle United_________Fluxy
Cheltenham Town_________Twist
Colchester_________Azzy
Crawley Town_________Marky
Crewe Alexandra_________Nads
Exeter City_________Trebs
Forest Green_________TAB
Grimsby Town_________Fernando
Lincoln City_________Bam
Macclesfield_________Hero
Mansfield Town_________Rof
MK Dons_________Olly
Morecambe_________Afro
Newport County_________Sodhat

Matches_________Transfers_________Other
Fixtures_________Lawyers_________Rules
Table_________Foreigns_________Press Conferences
Injuries_________Releases_________
Tactics_________Confirmation_________
Results__________________
Cards__________________

Last edited by Afro on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:59 am; edited 68 times in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage II - Page 16 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage II

Post by Hero Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:16 pm

I have an issue.

It's done a reset on me.

We have two options.

I did have a save game I can go to from pre update (I did also have a save yesterday but it's autosaved over it with the reset), the issue with this is it won't have the updates nor any players that have been added. There will be some work for me to do with squad changes since but only a couple of hours.
Or I update and start again so everyone has all their new buys. Issue with this is I will need a good week to sort it, it's not a quick process.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

FIFA Challenge League Homepage II - Page 16 Empty Re: FIFA Challenge League Homepage II

Post by Hero Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:18 pm

Reason it happened was that I couldn't locate Fernando Andrade that Trebs bought when I was putting his team sheet together, I'd checked his squad, Porto and Santa Clara so I went in Manager Mode to see if I searched for him there it'd locate him.
Went back to the squads and it'd reset.
So I at least know what caused it this time.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:56 pm

Ffs Trebs

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:57 pm

I would prefer option 2

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:04 pm

I would too although it's a ballache.
Just discussed a way of probably making it a lot quicker on the squad updates in that to have a sheet that includes all the RL teams in one list so I can work through by league to make the changes rather than at present having to work through by each team in our league and therefore going back and forth.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Renege Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:56 pm

I’ll go with whatever is best for you hero

But if it’s back to old squads I’ll need to do new tactics

Renege

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:11 pm

I don’t think there is any real urgency to not do option 2. Just the pain for Hero to rebuild all the squads.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Even more gutting that it happened the week after I'd just done them all mad

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:00 pm

I did manage to stream a couple of games btw before the reset.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:27 pm

Do we carry on with those fixtures and squads or [alternative options inserted here]?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Yes carry on, just will unfortunately be a bit of a delay on them.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:54 pm

That’s fine, do we do a fixture round this week too and do double games or hold off a week? Do we do transfers still but they can’t able added? Also, did the squads update so the database has changed?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:07 am

I'd say hold off a week, if the player list is done so it's in order of real life teams and countries I should be able to redo it a lot quicker this time round.
It'll be updated to Jan 10th when I do it as that's the latest update.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:47 pm

While we're on pause for the squad update, would you all please be able to go into the Google Doc and view the budget I've got for you on the summary tab, and just check it ties to what you have?

Just been doing the odd spot check, found a couple of players who weren't on the confirms page and meant that teams were showing as negative

Twist and Renege - I've got you both in the negatives atm, can't figure out what's missing either!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:54 pm

Mystery solved Renege - you hadn't confirmed the Butcher lawyer

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:08 pm

My figure is a couple of k less than yours, so I’ll keep with my number.

I also don’t think Newport have that much from tactics bonus given Soddy hasn’t been on here since early November.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Think Hero kept giving them the bonus in case we found a new manager

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:57 pm

Yeah if a new manager comes in then it'd be unfair on them to be that far behind.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Just to update, I've now made a spreadsheet with all the players in order of leagues and clubs. I'm now working through that list by country.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Ah fair enough then Ok!

Just to confirm I’m not doing any injuries or lawyers tomorrow?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:41 pm

It's certainly a lot quicker to work through than doing it by teams in our league, already up to England league 2 (Championship) so shouldn't take long.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Renege Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:04 pm

Sorry Bam. Although my budget is still lower than what you have in your document, I’ll be on 223k after adding the week 8 league tactics bonus

Renege

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:41 pm

Shout me tomorrow if you need any help with that, Hero. I’m gonna do the update too and try match up as many players as I can do we have a backup

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:22 am

Dropped you a message with the spreadsheet link Dolph if you want to do the update too.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:53 am

BamBam wrote:While we're on pause for the squad update, would you all please be able to go into the Google Doc and view the budget I've got for you on the summary tab, and just check it ties to what you have?

Just been doing the odd spot check, found a couple of players  who weren't on the confirms page and meant that teams were showing as negative

Twist and Renege - I've got you both in the negatives atm, can't figure out what's missing either!

I made it that I have done 8 Press Conferences, not seven?

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:59 am

I have no idea what's happening right now, I have to admit.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:05 pm

Fluxy wrote:
BamBam wrote:While we're on pause for the squad update, would you all please be able to go into the Google Doc and view the budget I've got for you on the summary tab, and just check it ties to what you have?

Just been doing the odd spot check, found a couple of players  who weren't on the confirms page and meant that teams were showing as negative

I made it that I have done 8 Press Conferences, not seven?

You are correct - the numbering has thrown me off

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Azzy wrote:I have no idea what's happening right now, I have to admit.

Hero broke FIFA so has to update all the squads with all of our transfers since the original League 2 squads, so we're on pause for this week which will hopefully give him enough time to do that and stream the rest of the Week 8 games. We'll restart next week with lawyers and injuries on Tuesday for week 9 fixtures

Separately, I asked everyone to check their budget in the Google Doc to check I'm not wildly off by missing transfers / budgets or just adding extra 0s in transfer fees

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:09 pm

I'm pretty much halfway with the updates of players into squads, then need to get rid of the players taken out but that's not an immediate requirement as can still then play the remaining weeks games.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 pm

There has been some removal of players again by FIFA with the Jan 3rd and 10th updates btw. I've lost another one!
I'll add up who's lost what once it's all done, anyone affected can either have full TM value back and an additional transfer for the week or keep them in the squad and they just can't play them.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:51 pm

I had put Matt Preston in the Domestics column and you then put him in Transfers In - taking 2 amounts for the same player. So I have removed him from Domestics and it is all correct now.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Just an idea to throw out there while Hero is sorting the squads and we have a few week 8 games to play......shall we just play the hardcore cup fixtures this week? No injuries needed to be drawn for that and we can start week 9 on Monday when everything is in place?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Renege Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:22 pm

Hero still needs to do week 8 games, given the time taken for update I don’t see the need for anymore games this week

Renege

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:28 pm

TwisT wrote:

I had put Matt Preston in the Domestics column and you then put him in Transfers In - taking 2 amounts for the same player. So I have removed him from Domestics and it is all correct now.

Doh, that explains it

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:42 pm

Renege wrote:Hero still needs to do week 8 games, given the time taken for update I don’t see the need for anymore games this week
So I need to do tactics for week 8?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Azzy wrote:
Renege wrote:Hero still needs to do week 8 games, given the time taken for update I don’t see the need for anymore games this week

They were due in last Friday, so I assume you would have already done them ..

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:55 pm

BamBam wrote:
Azzy wrote:

They were due in last Friday, so I assume you would have already done them ..

I was waiting on a PM back from Hero, but haven't badgered him due to the update fuss!

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:19 pm

Apologies, because you'd called it 'tactics' I thought it was your tactics and I only open them when I then play the game lol.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:03 pm

Haha no worries, I did consider that might have been the case. Will send them straight back to you!

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Hero wrote:There has been some removal of players again by FIFA with the Jan 3rd and 10th updates btw. I've lost another one!
I'll add up who's lost what once it's all done, anyone affected can either have full TM value back and an additional transfer for the week or keep them in the squad and they just can't play them.

Just noticed I lost Maxence Caqueret  Sad

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Fluxy wrote:
Hero wrote:There has been some removal of players again by FIFA with the Jan 3rd and 10th updates btw. I've lost another one!

Just noticed I lost Maxence Caqueret  Sad

Actually my mistake, he is still there  Yahoo

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:52 pm

I got in Romain Faivre from Monaco as he was added into Fifa on 27th Dec, cost me £95k, bargain.
Fifa then crashes for me, I have to use the update from 10th Jan and he's been removed again.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:11 pm

We could always just go back to the old tactics

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:51 pm

Yeah I'd love that after spending around 20 hours over the past week sorting this.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Just thought it might save you some time, that's all!

No worries!

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:52 am

Had hoped to complete the list last night but the Mrs wanted to watch Bird Box. Fingers crossed this evening can sort it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:03 pm

As it’s a new week, can I make new signings?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:21 pm

yep

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:48 am

Should be able to get some matches done later this evening Very Happy

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Take a boo Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:16 am

Hero wrote:Should be able to get some matches done later this evening Very Happy

Yahoo

Take a boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next