The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Results November 21st

Go down

6CW Aftermath Results November 21st Empty 6CW Aftermath Results November 21st

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 6:42 pm

Open the show:

*A referee and Uryu Ishida stand one side of a desk. Across the other side sits Alex Walker as the three meet in his office

AW: Gentlemen, I’m taking the full blame for this. Complete blame. Whatever the best way to say it, I’m carrying the can on this one

UI: Unsanctioned, Alex, there was never going to be rules…

AW: Completely agree. You and I, Uryu, we both got caught up in the honour of your revenge here. You said it yourself, you were going to show him you were better by outwrestling him. Callum here had had his instructions from me: he was to keep it clean.

*The ref shuffled on his feet and then speaks

Ref: Mr Ishida, I was out there to keep things level, but in the moment I remembered the rules of the match were pretty much out the window. I don’t think he’d thought about DQs, I don’t think you had and I know I hadn’t. It was a wrestling match that ended in a fight

UI: Eloquently put, Callum. I’m angry, obviously. Angry at the communication here, angry at the organisation. And I’m angry at myself, for going at this with some derived sense of honour, trying to be a better person.

AW: You have been, Uryu.

UI: That doesn’t matter, Alex. Because I’m angry, most importantly, at him. At the fact he still has that title. So don’t give me the better man speech, Alex. Callum did his job, it was you and I that didn’t. And that means being better doesn’t mean anything at all.

AW: Well, I’ve given you the chance tonight. And if he gets disqualified, he loses the title. End of.

UI: A real wrestling match is waiting. That’s all I’ve wanted.

AW: And we’re all clear on that this time. Engel will be too, I can promise you that.

*Walker gives a smile, a determined smile with a bit of malice behind it. Uryu nods and walks away, the ref following, closing the door behind him.

AW: I think this is gonna be another busy night

*Theres a knock on the door. Before Walker can answer, in walks Marty Helms

AW: Why even knock?

*Helms looks down at Walker, who sits across from a standing Helms.

MH: Just because I neither need nor want you or approval around here doesn’t mean I don’t understand basic manners. You got all that you deserved.

AW: Charming as ever

MH: If you called me here to waste my time, I’m merely surprised that you didn’t think the match at Born in Fire to have done the job.

*Walker leans forward and rests his arms on his desk

AW: Yes, I’ve heard your opinions on it and I watched how well you did. I’m not much a fan of your particular methodology, Helms, but the results have been impressive.

*Helms rolls his eyes

MH: They’ve been frankly dull, Walker. Like steaks thrown to a lion; not exactly sport.

AW: So you’re saying you want challenge?

MH: Yes, Walker. I think that’s been made abundantly clear. Don’t make me go out there and speak in front of the unwashed again, you only end up fining me.

*Walker smiles

AW: Well then, Marty. I have a proposition for you. Look, to be honest, you’ve earned the chance to aim for more. And I’m interested in big matches, money-drawing matches. Putting the best against the best.

MH: What now? What other waste of space can you put in front of me to dispatch? What about James McManus? Or Fanatic? Or James McManus with bees in his mouth, and when he shouts he shoots bees at me?

*Walker leans back in his chair

AW: ….not quite....

*Helms raises an eyebrow

AW: I’ll give you something much bigger, much better, but on one condition...

MH: I’ll humour you, Walker. What’s your price?

*Walker taps his fingers on his desk, delaying his response

AW: You have to relinquish that Television title. I can’t have that belt held up , sitting by the wayside. You’ve had your time with it, you’ve beaten every man I’d consider to want it. Every title has honour here. Your behaviour means I can’t just give you a higher level of competition, so you’ll have to make this sacrifice. Interested?

*Helms doesn’t reply. He looks down at the title around his waist, puts a hand on it, but then goes to his back and unhooks it. He places it on the desk.

MH: Deal

*Helms walks away and Walker smiles as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results November 21st Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results November 21st

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 6:52 pm

*We go live to ringside where the fans in attendance are making a raucous noise. We pan around to show not an empty seat in the arena before crossing over to Harold and Henry Lloyd, who are seated in the announce area.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to 6CW Anarchy....we are live from the sold out Echo Arena in Liverpool for what promises to be an explosive edition of 6CW Aftermath.....we are just two weeks removed from an exceptional Born in Fire pay per view and here tonight we have all the fall out as the road to Night of Glory officially begins....I am, as ever, joined by my broadcast colleague and brother, Henry Lloyd....Henry, you have got to be excited by tonight after everything we witnessed two weeks ago...

HE: I'm barely able to sit and contain myself, especially after that opening with Alex Walker and Marty Helms....what has Walker promised Helms in return for the TV Title?

HA: I guess that will be answered here this evening.....and that also means we now have a title up for grabs, something that will definitely have caught the attention of the roster...

HE: Any chance at winning gold is an incentive for the greatest professional wrestlers in the world today....I also can't wait to see Max Adamson join the Hall of Fame...

HA: Max Adamson and JJ Johnson will be officially joining the hallowed halls of 6CW greats.....we've also got a Born in Fire rewind as Engel Harlequin will once again defend his International Championship against Uryu Ishida after their first clash was shrouded in such controversy....

HE: Uryu doesn't deserve another chance, he lost fair and square...

HA: I don't think there was anything fair about it...but tonight Engel must operate within the confines of the rules or risk losing his championship...…

HE: Enough of your blabbing then....lets get to it, something tells me this is going to be a night to remember...

HA: Nobody does pro wrestling like 6CW and we have a rollercoaster of a show lined up....time to play!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results November 21st Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results November 21st

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 6:58 pm

Match 1
Cameron Faith vs Anthony Grace

HA: Aftermath kicks off with singles action tonight!

HE: These two men are looking for an immediate upturn in fortunes after unsuccessful nights at Born In Fire.

HA: Cameron Faith was unsuccessful in his attempts to rip the title from the grasp of Marty Helms...

HE: While Anthony Grace was robbed against O'Callaghan.

"Ain't no stopping me" echoes out to a crescendo of cheers. Faith walks down the ramp, tagging hands with the fans as he does so, and then he slides in under the bottom rope. Faith gets to his feet and runs the ropes a couple of times, when suddenly his music stops.
Nothing plays through the speakers but the camera's pan to the ramp to show Anthony Grace walking slowly out onto the stage. He makes his way down to the ring, an almost blank expression on his face. He steps through the middle rope into the ring...

HA: This silent protest still ongoing I see...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Anthony Grace and Cameron Faith lock-up in the middle of the ring. Grace applies a side headlock, he goes for a belly to back suplex but Faith flips out and lands on his back behind Grace. He rolls up the Hollywood superstar into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2..Kick out!

Grace forces the shoulder up off the mat. The duo roll up to their feet, Faith throws a right hand which is blocked by Grace. He fires off a series of punches of his own that back Faith into the ropes. He Irish whips him out across the ring and on the rebound, connects with a back body drop. Cameron Faith rolls up to his feet, Grace kicks him in the gut and nails a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...........................2...........Kick out!

Anthony Grace applies an armbar hold on Cameron Faith. He gets up to his feet and Grace takes down Faith with a clothesline. Grace then bounces off the ropes to take Faith down once more with a clothesline. He rolls to his feet, Grace hits a big atomic drop before bouncing off the ropes to hit a spinning heel kick on Faith. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

Faith kicks out. Anthony Grace lifts him to his feet, he goes for a suplex but Faith blocks it. He then counters by slinging Grace down to the mat with a suplex of his own. Grace rolls to his feet, Faith leaps into the air and connects with a high-angled dropkick.

HA: A real back and forth contest starting off the show this evening.

Grace rolls up from the dropkick, Faith kicks him in the gut and plants him head-first with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Grace is the man with the shoulder up on this occassion. Cameron Faith allows Grace up to a vertical base before kicking him in the stomach. Grace lurches forward, Faith lifts the chain of Grace up before firing in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest.

Faith continues to crash huge chops into the chest of Grace who stumbles back into the corner and then rests up against the turnbuckle. Faith continues with the chops until the referee steps in. Faith listens impatiently to the warning before sprinting out of the opposite corner to hit Grace with a shining wizard. This is followed by a running bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Faith allows Grace up to his feet. He goes for an Irish whip to the corner but this time Grace reverses the momentum. Faith leaps onto the turnbuckle and springboards back into the path of Grace, who catches him across the chest and delivers a backbreaker which is quickly followed by a fallaway slam. Faith drags Grace away from the ropes to cover.

HA: Impressive power there from Grace to counter, now a chance to assert his dominance on the match

HA: As long as the referee or the board or anyone else with this ridiculous agenda gets invovled.

Ref: 1...........................2..........Kick out!

Anthony Grace gets to his feet where he proceeds to drive a couple of stomps down into the abdomen of Cameron Faith. He then drags him to his feet and Irish whips Faith into the corner. Grace follows this up with a running clothesline before climbing up to the 2nd rope. He starts pummeling away on the head of Faith with punches, reaching 10 before stopping.

Grace steps down from the 2nd rope and then sends Faith out across the ring with a monkey flip. The Scot rolls to his feet, Grace kicks him in the gut and then drops him with a lifting DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up. Anthony Grace allows Faith to his feet before lifting him into the air and then scoop slamming him to the mat. Faith rolls up and Grace connects with a 2nd scoop slam. Again Faith gets to his feet, he throws a wild punch at Grace who easily ducks underneath it. He then grabs Faith by the waist before throwing him down to the mat with a German suplex. Grace bridges over into the pin.

Ref: 1.......................2..............Kick out!

Anthony Grace gets to his feet and immediately works over Faith with knees to the face. He then clasps in a seated rear chinlock to take a momentary break.

HA: Grace is looking for a win here tonight to immediately restore some momentum after his loss at Born In Fire, that would have been a bitter pill for him to swallow.

HE: Yeah but he was robbed Harold. Grace is almost having to win two matches at the moment just to get one victory such is the incompetence of everyone else around here.

Grace eventually allows Faith to his feet where he hits a mocking slap to the back of the head which is followed up with a much stiffer elbow to the same. Faith lurches forward, Grace bounces off the ropes and plants Faith face-first into the mat with a DDT. He rolls to his feet and Grace meets him on the rise with a leaping back elbow smash off the ropes. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Once more, Cameron Faith gets the shoulder up. Grace hauls up Faith and slings him onto his shoulders, he goes for a running powerslam but Faith drops down the back and then rolls Anthony Grace up into a pin.

Ref: 1.......................2.........Kick out!

Grace powers the shoulder up, both men rise simultaneously. Grace swings at Faith, he ducks...

HA: Ghetto Blaster!

Faith hits the backbreaker/neckbreaker combo and covers.

Ref: 1.............................2......................Kick out!

HE: Closest we've come so far!

Grace forces the shoulder up. Cameron Faith allows him to his feet and goes for an Irish whip, Grace reverses the momentum to send Faith into the ropes. Grace goes for a clothesline, it's ducked, he turns...

HA: Pele kick!

HE: Followed by a discus clothesline!

HA: Electric offence from Cameron Faith!

Ref: 1..........................2................Kick out!

Cameron Faith rolls to his feet, he allows Grace to rise before hitting a knee to the gut. Faith hits a suplex, keeping the hold applied. He brings Grace to his feet, hitting a 2nd suplex. Faith drags up Grace and completes the three amigo's suplex, bridging into the pin on the last one.

Ref: 1..........................2......................Kick out!

There's another kick out from Grace. Cameron Faith immediately heads up to the top rope...

HE: LEAP OF FAITH!

HA: That could finish it!

Ref: 1.....................................2.............................Kick out!

HE: Grace kicks out!

HA: Fantastic resilience from Anthony Grace!

Faith pounds the mat in frustration. He stands waiting for Grace to rise...

HA: Super...

HE: Blocked! Roll up!

HA: He's got the tights! He's got the tights damn it!

Ref: 1.....................................2....................................The ref stops the count!

HA: Fantastic from the referee. He knew exactly what Grace was trying there and stopped him in his tracks.

Grace gets to his feet furiously, he advances towards the referee who signals a two count and warns him about grabbing the tights. Grace turns around, Faith is up but Grace sends him back down with a big European Uppercut. Faith rolls up...

HE: Blockbuster!

HA: Ducked it...ROLL UP!

Ref: 1..................................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: He got it! Cameron Faith wins it!

HE: Faith wins it with a roll up, moments after Grace nearly clinched the win in the same fashion!

HA: A very even contest that Faith has managed to grab a victory from out of nowhere.

HE: Anthony Grace is absolutely furious with the referee though. What has happened there?

*The camera's go to a replay as Faith retreats quickly up the ramp, it shows Faith had a hold of Grace's tights on the blindside of the referee.

HA: Well you can't blame Grace for being angry about that one...not even me.

HE: Angry! He's been robbed yet again! This is ridiculous, Grace has had yet another victory taken away from him due to pure incompetence. Walker and the board need to sort this now before we lose a superstar like Grace.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:00 pm

*Tim Allen stands with Lion

TA: I’m here with a returning Lion, back after some time away.

*He turns to the masked wrestler

TA: You called for this interview today, Lion, which is a change to your usual reserved and quiet approach. Why the different tact?

L: I’ve been recuperating and took an extended period of time to rest my body, the first rest I’ve had in a long time. As one of the few here who was signed from abroad, the down period for this company wasn’t a time for me to rest. But now I’m back and things will start to gather pace. The reasons I’ve come here, the plans that have been set in stone for some time, they will begin to reveal themselves

TA: Can I ask what you mean by that?

L: I did not come here just to prove myself to fans of 6CW. I know who I am and I know what I have shown in the past. I came back to this sphere with an aim. Tonight begins the detonation process.

TA: You appear intent to remain cryptic, so can I ask how you’re feeling? We’d heard news of wheelchairs…

L: Yes, rumours of my demise were greatly exaggerated. And it seems an old friend has written me off completely. But I’m back here to prove my readiness, I’m back tonight to fire warning shots.

*Lion nods to Allen, who senses that is where this interview ends

TA: Thank you for your time.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:03 pm

*Jack Reynolds is joined by Alex Walker

JR: I’m here with the boss, who says he has a big announcement for 6CW.

*Walker nods and smiles

AW: Indeed, Jack. As you will no doubt be aware by now, Marty Helms has relinquished his TV Title...with the said title now vacant, we need to find ourselves a new champion

JR: Who are our number one contenders?

AW: Well, Jack, rather than picking out a couple names, I’d rather make sure this title was earned. And I do like a traditional competition. So I’m announcing a tournament to decide our TV Champion, with the winner becoming the title holder. In the coming weeks, 6CW stars will compete in a knockout bracket to venture forward and claim the title. Our tournament will culminate at Day of Reckoning, where the final will see us crown a new 6CW Television champion.

*An excited cheer is heard from the crowd and Walker smiles

AW: Thanks for the time, Jack.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:06 pm

Match 2
Xavier Ross vs James McManus

HA: It's been an eventful night so far, to say the least...

HE: And we're on the road to Day of Reckoning and the Gateway to Glory which means every superstar on the roster has a chance to prove themselves....

HA: Absolutely....the 6CW landscape is constantly changing and there are always plenty of opportunities available, there's never a better chance though to show your capabilities than on the road to Night of Glory...

"Sad but true" plays out and is met by a good reaction from the crowd. James McManus is making his way down to the ring, taping up his wrists as he comes. McManus then clambers up onto the apron...

HA: It was an unfortunate night for James McManus at Born in Fire....came so close to winning the tag titles with The Fanatic, only to be denied by the questionable tactics of the TA....here tonight he is hoping to get his singles chances back on track....

HE: Well the Parasite Killers showed they're not good enough to win tag gold, not sure McManus is destined to do any better by himself...

HA: A ludicrous statement.....McManus was on a great tear earlier in the year, I believe he can more than work his way back into title contention....we all know the TV Title is up for grabs, winning here is going to propel you into position...

McManus uses the ropes to perform some stretches and then "Refuse to be denied" echoes out to a crescendo of boos. Lights in the arena go down and a spotlight appears on the stage as Xavier Ross makes his entrance...

HA: Another superstar who came up just short in his quest for championship gold at Born in Fire...

HE: Ross had the TV Title won, Marty Helms capitalised off his good work.....we all know Ross is destined to be a superstar here in 6CW...

HA: He's had a solid start to his tenure, can't be denied, but he'll be more than put through his paces here this evening....but with the TV Title now on offer this is a great chance to put your name forward for the tournament...

Ross winks at McManus as he climbs into the ring and talks trash to his opponent. The referee keeps both men apart and reads them the riot act before signalling for the bell to begin the match...

HA: One fall to a finish here....McManus' technical style against the power game of Xavier Ross...

McManus circles his man and tries to initiate a lockup but Ross quickly drags his man into a side headlock. McManus struggles against his foe's grip but then drops against the ropes and shoves Ross across the ring...

HE: Ross got the power advantage for sure...

Ross shoves McManus off of his feet with a shoulder tackle on the rebound. McManus gets back up and looks for a clothesline but Ross ducks it and nails a neckbreaker............1...............2.........shoulder up!

HA: I feel like McManus is on the cusp of something big....he's been slowly putting it together over the course of 2018...

HE: We've been saying that for some time, though....he's in danger of being surpassed by another newcomer...

Ross drags McManus up by the head and tries to flip him for a powerbomb but McManus drops and takes out his opponent's knee. He clings to Ross' leg as he stands up and then stomps down on it before trying to twist over...

HA: Figure four...

McManus turns but Ross shoves his heel into his foe's back and shoves him into the corner. Ross gets back up and charges in for a splash but McManus drives his knees into his man's face, sending him back. McManus lifts himself onto the second rope...

HE: Missed him....OH MY!

McManus dives off with an attempted elbow to the head but Ross ducks under it and then lifts his opponent into a back suplex/backbreaker.............1...................2..............kickout. Ross wastes no time in dragging his man up in a full nelson and then lifts him into another modified backbreaker....................1..............2..............shoulder up!

HA: Ross turning it up...

Xavier Ross taunts the crowd and then connects with a snap suplex on McManus. He gets back to his feet and then leaps up into a heavy elbow drop to the chest..............1................2..............shoulder up. McManus rolls for the ropes as Ross gives chase....

HE: McManus trying to readjust here...

Ross grabs McManus and tries to suplex him back over the ropes but McManus drives his knee through the middle rope, winding Ross. The Parasite Killer quickly scales the ropes and dives off into a crossbody...
............shoulder up!

HA: McManus needs to build some offense...

Ross scrambles up but McManus crashes into him with a destructive knee to the temple, sending the Beacon to the outside. McManus clambers out onto the apron and he sprints across...

HA: looking for another knee...

Ross dodges the knee and he swipes McManus' legs, causing him to crash on the apron. He drags his opponent off the apron and lifts him into a suplex position before slamming him down across the ringside barrier...

HE: That could have dislodged some ribs....

Ross then gutwrenches McManus off the barrier and just launches him against the ring apron, leaving him slumped in a heap on he floor. Ross laughs before rolling back into the ring...

HA: Xavier Ross looking happy to take the count out victory here...

McManus is in a lot of pain and struggling to get to his knees as the referee's count hits four. McManus clings to the apron and begins dragging himself up............5............6.............7.......8.....

HE: McManus back in a bad way here...

McManus manages to drag himself up onto the apron at the count of nine but Ross is immediately on him with a crunching forearm to the face. He then stands on the turnbuckle and demonstrates insane power to lift McManus up and into a huge suplex back into the centre of the ring.....

HA: The Beacon of Hope is showing exactly why he's tipped for big things...

HE: And he's ready to end this....

Ross seizes McManus by the wrist and he drags him up before whipping him off the ropes...

HE: THE AWAKENING!

Ross pops McManus into the air for the european uppercut but McManus counters in midair with an unorthdox hurricanrana. They get back up and Ross darts in, only to be snapped down by a huge spinebuster...
..........thr-shoulder up!

HA: McManus almost flipped this whole match on its head...

McManus quickly gets up and he grabs Ross before hooking his arms....

HA: RIVER WENSUM...

Ross struggles against his grip and then succeeds in swiping the legs of McManus. He then drops back and catapults his man into the corner....Ross gets up and he grabs McManus arm and lifts him onto his shoulders before dropping into a shock treatment backbreaker....

HE: Straight to the back once more...

McManus is in a lot of pain on the floor but Ross doesn't wait around as he drags him back up and nails a big time brainbuster...............1.............2.........McManus throws his shoulder off the canvass once again!

HA: What a match....resilience on both sides here....

HE: The roster feel like this is the proving grounds....a lot on the line right now...

Ross has words with the referee but is assured it was a two count. He looks disgusted but then heads back to McManus and pulls him up before flipping him into a powerbomb position.....

HE: We all know what comes next....LIGHT THE WAY!

Ross looks to run McManus to the corner for a powerbomb but JM rolls down the back at the final second and pulls his opponent into a pinning combo...............1....................2.................kickout. They both scramble back up and Ross looks for a right hand but McManus ducks it and runs the ropes....

HA: WHAT A LARIAT.....RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE!

McManus crashes the lariat into the back of Ross' head, knocking him to his knees, and then he hooks his arms and drags him back into the underhook facebuster...
...............3!

HA: Got him...

HE: NO!

The referee's hand is just about on the canvass when Ross gets his shoulder up off the mat. McManus is in dismay at the referee's decision but he takes a deep breath and beckons for his man to stand up...

HA: McManus keeps focus here and he's got a big win on the  cards....TOMBSTONE!

He scoops Ross up but he kicks his legs and drops behind before running McManus into the corner, smashing him upside down against the turnbuckle. He then drags McManus back out and scoops him onto his shoulders before launching him down into a gutbuster....

1......................2.................3!

HE: McManus has guts, damn he's tough....

HA: You're damn right he is....

The referee informs Ross it was a two count and orders the match to continue. The Beacon of Hope punches his fist into his palm and gets to his feet, beckoning for McManus to stand...

HE: He's gonna break McManus eventually....THE AWAKENING!

McManus twists inside the Irish whip and he kicks Ross in the gut before scooping him up...

HA: MK ULTRA...

Ross rolls down the back..................1............................2.................McManus throws his shoulder up. They get back up and McManus scoops his man onto his shoulders again....

HA: TOMBSTONE...

Ross drops off the back again and he pushes McManus into the ropes...

HE: THE AWAKENING!

Ross nails the pop up European uppercut, leaving McManus sprawled on all fours. Ross doesn't look satisfied as he flips McManus up and runs him to the corner...

HA: LIGHT THE WAY!

He launches McManus against the turnbuckle and then nails the fisherman's suplex...

...........3!

HE: Just like that, I told you this guy is the future....the Beacon of Hope for all of 6CW....

HA: James McManus and Xavier Ross just put on one hell of a match....it went back and forth but Ross gets the W....big, big win for the newest star in 6CW...

Ross stares down at McManus and nods his head before raising his own arms in victory. He then points up at the "Night of Glory" sign and motions for the camera to come closer to him...

Ross: My time is coming.....you are witnessing greatness!

HA: This young man has a lot of confidence...

HE: And he's backing it up...

HA: The results don't lie, Ross is making waves here and he could just be on the verge of big things....

HE: And McManus to the back of the line...

HA: After that showing? McManus just proved he can go with anyone on this roster....there'll be chances aplenty if he keeps performing like that....but for now it is Ross' star that is shining bright...

HE: First pick for the TV Title tournament, surely?

Ross climbs from the ring and continues to celebrate his victory whilst arguing with the fans at ringside. McManus is back to a seated position and looks sorely disappointed by the result.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:12 pm

*The camera cuts backstage to show Perfect Jack sat in the locker room, ice packs strapped to his ribs as Clarke James enters the room. Jack stands up and the crowd begin to cheer…

CJ: How you doing, pal?

*Jack gets to his feet, clutching his ribs…

PJ: I’ve felt better… you?

CJ: You know that saying about being hit by a bus?

PJ: Yeah?

CJ: This feels worse than that. It reminds me of the time me, you and Max went to that redneck bar just outside Luton? And Max kept ordering half pints of Jack Daniels with a shot of Coke and telling us to stop drinking like old ladies?

PJ: Oh man, you threw up so much that night!

CJ: And I fell asleep over the edge of the bath, and Max made you video him stood on my back, using me as a surfboard?

PJ: Such good times, man.

CJ: Good times?! I had a bruised spleen for god sake!!

PJ: Choppy waters, Cee-J!

CJ: Still….. that was close huh?

*Jack sits back down at the bench, tossing the ice pack to the floor and smiling….

PJ: For a minute, I genuinely thought we had it.

CJ: Why didn’t you let me fall?

PJ: We ride together?

CJ: We die together….

PJ: Bad bo….

CJ: Dude, don’t say it, people already think we’re gay.

*Jack chuckles, clutching his ribs after as James takes a seat next to him…

CJ: So what next? We go again?

PJ: You know, the last few months, I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a run this much. We made history. Co-UK and International Champions. Tag Team Champions.

CJ: All at the same time.

PJ: And we nearly did the impossible, the first ever 6CW Co-World Champions.

CJ: And you know something, maybe that’s the perfect place to leave the story? It’s not necessarily the ending we wanted…

PJ: But maybe it’s the most fitting.

CJ: Plus, it’s not like the merch comes with an expiry date or anything? I mean, we’ll be selling that sh*t for years!

PJ: We are all rainbows…. Jeez, how did we come up with that?

CJ: Sometimes it just comes to you, and sometimes it just works. Whatever happens, I’ll always have your back man.

PJ: Are you trying to make me cry?

*James gets to his feet and chuckles…

CJ: It’s been a pleasure man.

*Jack gets to his feet and extends his hand….

PJ: Thanks for everything man, here’s to the best for both of us…

CJ: See you at Night of Glory next year?

*Jack smiles and lowers his hand…

PJ: You bet.

*The two men embrace and hug to a loud cheer from the crowd. James turns to walk away as Jack sits down and whispers…

PJ: ….Olive juice…

*James stops in the doorway and turns around…

CJ: Olive juice you too…

*Jack looks across at James and smirks…

PJ: So gay. Get out.

*James exits the door laughing loudly as we head back to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:13 pm

*Gazzy is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Gazzy, a big night at Born in Fire, and not the one you’d been looking for. How do you move on from here?

*Gazzy looks at Allen for a second, a deep stare, and then snaps into life

GD: Born in Fire is the past. Liam Wood and I went down great depths to get there and fought through Hell that night. He might have emerged victorious, but he wasn’t the only one who emerged from it.

*Gazzy snaps to face the camera and stares intently down the lens

GD: You see Tim, GazzyD was dragged through thorns every night he came here by that man, but I’ve still come up smelling of roses. I felt a fight in me that hasn’t been there for some time, a flame burning inside me that has driven this man to some of the greatest successes in this industry. Sometimes to really understand the highest of highs, you’ve got to face the lowest of lows. Not everyone comes out the other side, but I’m here, I’m still standing, and I’m ready for more.

*He turns back to Tim

GD: Tim?!

*Back to the camera

GD: 6CW?!

*He holds the stare

GD: Let me be the first to lay down a marker. The Day of Reckoning is coming, and GazzyD WILL win the Gateway to Glory match. As a great fighter and a better friend has said for some time: believe that.

*The scene ends with the intensity of Gazzy illuminating the fire within him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:19 pm

Match 3
Perfect Jack vs O'Callaghan

HA: More singles action up next here on Anarchy...

HE: And this one promises to be a clinic in the technical side of professional wrestler.

HA: Two highly accomplished technician and submission artists facing off against each other here, it promises to be an enthralling contest.

'Run this town' begins to play and there is a mixed reception for the arrival of O'Callaghan, who walks down the ramp quickly, looking focused and as usual, supremely confident. O'Callaghan climbs onto the apron, dusting his feet off on the apron before stepping into the ring.

HA: O'Callaghan, after a real slump in form, scored a huge win at Born In Fire, defeating Anthony Grace by submission.

HE: He didn't deserve that victory Harold, Grace was robbed yet again!

"I am perfection" hits and Perfect Jack walks out onto the ramp. He stands in the middle of the stage, before holding his arms aloft over his head as pyro's go off around him. He then walks down to the ring slowly, glaring at O'Callaghan who stares back.

HA: This is old time rivals renewing acquaintances tonight.

HE: It wasn't as a successful night for Jack at Born In Fire, as he and Clarke James fell just short in their quest to become joint world champions.

O'Callaghan goes in for the lock-up, but Perfect Jack ducks underneath it and immediately synchs in a sleeper hold on O'Callaghan . He grinds the newcomer down to his knees, where he then proceeds to drive a series of forearms into the back of the head. Perfect Jack then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a running neck snap on O'Callaghan . He covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Perfect Jack rolls O'Callaghan onto his front, and then proceeds to drive a number of knees down into the back. He then hauls O'Callaghan to his feet, Irish whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Perfect Jack locks in an armbar hold on O'Callaghan , before then stomping down on the right shoulder of O'Callaghan repeatedly. He hauls him to his feet, and then throws O'Callaghan down to the mat with a hip toss.

HA: An impressive start from Perfect Jack to this match-up.

HE: You get the feeling that this is very much a match for the purists, two tremendous technicians in action here.

O'Callaghan stumbles to his feet, Perfect Jack lifts a knee up into the stomach and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker on O'Callaghan . Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan gets the shoulder up, Perfect Jack proceeds to boot down on the head of O'Callaghan. before eventually hauling him to his feet. He sets up for a suplex, but O'Callaghan blocks, and then follows that with a series of big forearm smashes that force Perfect Jack to release the hold.

Jack falls into the ropes, O'Callaghan then whips Perfect Jack into the ropes before running the ropes himself, knocking down Perfect Jack with a leaping forearm smash. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

O'Callaghan drags Perfect Jack to his feet, he then boots the former tag champion in the stomach repeatedly. He then follows that with clubbing blows across the back, before hitting a swinging neckbreaker of his own. O'Callaghan covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

HE: I like this from O'Callaghan, he knows that Jack is a technical master so he's trying a different approach and it seems to have caught the former Perfect Execution man off guard.

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar on Jack. He drags his rival to his feet, and then throws him down with an arm drag. Jack rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan kicks him in the stomach and then drives his head into the mat with a side Russian legsweep. O'Callaghan goes to the top rope, he dives off and nails a 360 splash.

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar, Jack fights to his feet, he throws a punch that O'Callaghan easily blocks. He hip tosses Jack down to the mat. Jack rolls to his feet and is taken down by a 2nd hip toss. Jack again rolls up and O'Callaghan hits him with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson hold on Jack on the mat. He follows that up with a series of knees into the back, before eventually bringing Jack to his feet. He keeps the Full Nelson hold applied, and then lifts him into the air and drives Jack into the canvas with a full nelson slam. He again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

There's another kick out from Jack and O'Callaghan immediately re-applies another submission hold, synching in a sleeper. He drags Jack to his feet, and again drives knees into the back. He follows that up by nailing a backbreaker.

HA: O'Callaghan now returning to what he knows best, technical wrestling.

HE: This really is excellent from O'Callaghan, this is why he was and is considered one of the hottest young talents in the business.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

O'Callaghan drags up Jack, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker but Jack manages to counter with an arm drag takedown. O'Callaghan gets to his feet, throwing a clothesline that Jack ducks and then connects with a German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Perfect Jack drags him to his feet, and then connects with a snap suplex. O'Callaghan rolls to his feet, Perfect Jack grabs him by the throat and connects with a T-Bone suplex. He then runs the ropes, connecting with an elbow drop to the chest. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Perfect Jack allows O'Callaghan to his feet, he then throws him into the ropes and connects with a standing dropkick to the head. O'Callaghan stumbles up, and Jack ducks a wayward punch, hitting an atomic drop followed by a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

O'Callaghan drives the shoulder up. Perfect Jack drags him to his feet, throwing O'Callaghan down to the canvas with a snapmare. He then runs the ropes, hitting a big knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perfect Jack drags O'Callaghan up to his feet, setting up for a belly to back suplex, but O'Callaghan manages to back-flip and land on his feet. He then grabs Jack and connects with a bridging belly to back suplex of his own.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

O'Callaghan allows Jack up to his feet and then Irish whips him into the ropes, on the rebound he connects with a hip toss takedown. Jack rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan nails the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on this occassion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan applies an armbar hold, hitting an arm drag takedown when they arrive to a vertical base. O'Callaghan follows that with a high-angled dropkick.

Jack falls into the corner, O'Callaghan runs the ropes but Jack back body drops him. O'Callaghan lands on the apron, he turns Jack around and drives his head into the top turnbuckle. O'Callaghan goes to the top rope...

HA: Sunset flip Powerbomb!

Ref: 1..........................2.................Kick out!

Jack just about forces the shoulder. O'Callaghan hauls him to his feet, he goes for another Irish whip but Jack blocks, he pulls O'Callaghan in close...

HA: PERFECT PLEX!

HE: Out of Nowhere!

Ref; 1............................2..........................Kick out!

HA: Another kick out!

HE: Incredible from both men!

Perfect Jack hauls up O'Callaghan, he sets up for a 2nd Perfect Plex but O'Callaghan blocks...

HA: His own perfect plex!

Ref: 1............................2..........................Kick out!

HE: This is unbelievable!

Perfect Jack just about kicks out, O'Callaghan quickly places him into a sharpshooter hold...

HA: Finisher locked in!

HE: Centre of the ring!

HA: This could be it!

O'Callaghan wrenches back on the hold, leaning back in the submission to increase the pressure on the back of Perfect Jack...

HA: Moments away from the tap...

HE: What a reversal!

Jack flips over on the floor and rolls OC into the pin.

Ref: 1...........................2.......................Kick out!

Both men kick out, they rise up and O'Callaghan swings at Perfect Jack, he ducks...

HA: PERFECT PLEX!

Ref: 1.......................................2............................................31

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is over!

HE: Perfect Jack picks up the victory here this evening, a fantastic contest between these two competitors.

HA: Born In Fire seemed to draw a line in the sand between the hugely successful partnership between Clarke James and Perfect Jack, with them seemingly going their own ways after failing to capture the title.

HE: This is some kind of statement victory for Perfect Jack to perhaps mark a new era for him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:49 pm

* Backstage at the 6CW Arena we see former World Champion Anthony Grace stood, texting on his phone as interviewer Timothy Allen walks in to shot, mic in hand. Grace looks up before letting out an exasperated sigh and looking back down at his phone.

TA: Anthony, do you mind if we have a minute of your time for a few questions?

* As the words leave Allen's mouth Grace looks disgusted. His teeth gritting as he replies *

AG: A minute of my time? How dare you! You think that 6CW deserves ANYTHING from me the way that Alex Walker has been trying to derail my career? So no...until Mr Walker can realise the mistake he is making with one of this generations biggest superstars he won't be getting a minute of my time and I'll be doing what I want, when I want.

* Before Allen can speak again Grace pushes past him, clearly livid *

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:55 pm

Match 4
Liam Wood vs The Fanatic

Back at ringside and "Change" is echoing out as the giant form of The Fanatic is striding down to the ring, a dark look etched across his features. He pulls himself up on the apron and steps over the ropes...

HA: The other half of the Parasite Killers came up short earlier this evening but can The Fanatic get things back on track?

HE: Please....he's going up against an integral part of the 400, the UK Champion, the favourite for the Gateway to Glory...

HA: The Fanatic is a seven foot monster, I don't think any of that matters a goddamn jot to him.....he has his own aspirations, there's a lot to play for right now in 6CW....

Fanatic takes centre ring and just glares back up the ramp as "Revival Mode" booms out to a wall of boos. Liam Wood makes his entrance and raises the UK Championship in the air as he soaks in the intense atmosphere...

HA: Is there a more disliked man on the 6CW roster right now? I don't think so...

HE: The opinions of sheep do not concern the wolf....Liam Wood is a trailblazer, a leader....these people are just upset because of what he did to GazzyD at Born in Fire...

HA: A heinous assault is what he did....Wood showed his ruthless side and he'll be looking to continue that here tonight....I don't think anyone is more obsessed with success than Liam Wood and he knows the Gateway to Glory is just around the corner....I don't think his ego could handle not being in the main event of Night of Glory...

HE: Exactly where he belongs...

Wood circles the ring, eyeing up his opponent, and then he orders the referee to back The Fanatic up before sliding under the bottom rope. Fanatic looks amused by Wood's reluctance to engage...

HA: Wood knows what's in front of him here....he's in there with a man mountain.....he won't be able to bully The Fanatic...

HE: YOU SURE?!?

Boos reach fever pitch as Wood waits for Fanatic to turn and then clatters him in the back with the UK Championship. The referee is remonstrating but the bell hasn't sounded yet, Wood taking full advantage by pummelling his opponent into the ropes and then stomping on him in a vicious manner....

HA: What a goddamn sneak attack that was....

HE: That's why Wood is a top tier performer here in 6CW, he knows what it takes to get ahead...

HA: He's a cheat, pure and simple...

Wood drives his forearm down into the side of Fanatic's head and then he runs across the ring and returns with a knee to the head of his kneeled opponent, sending Fanatic tumbling through the ropes to the outside.

HE: Wood is sending a message....I hope the locker room is taking notice...

The referee tries to contain Wood inside the ring but the UK Champion is quickly on the outside and he drags Fanatic up before running him forwards and launches him against the ringside barrier. Wood dismisses the crowd as he stomps down on Fanatic some more before heading back to the ring...

HE: Fanatic will be lucky if he makes it back now...

HA: The referee is going to sound the bell and start the count here...

The bell begins the contest, finally, and the official starts to administer the count out. Fanatic is on unsteady legs as Wood lounges in the corner, not expecting his opponent to get back into the ring....

HE: Wood may as well head for a shower, this one is done...

HA: The Fanatic is as tough as they come, he'll not just stay down...

Fanatic manages to stumble over to the ring and he swings onto the apron on the count of eight, drawing cheers from the audience. Wood drops from the ropes and looks annoyed as he storms over and begins to stomp down on the back of his monstrous foe...

HA: I've never seen a more vicious, vindictive side to Liam Wood...

HE: I love it.....I remember years ago when Wood was hunted by Vincent Costello, he was forced to endure physical and mental agony, but now he is the hunter....he is the inflictor...

The referee warns Wood over his actions but the UK Champ continues his assault. He allows Fanatic into the corner and stomps on him some more before backing away. He seethes at the mouth before sprinting across, driving his knee straight into the head of his rival. He pulls Fanatic out of the corner..............1....................2............shoulder up!

HE: Fanatic is only delaying his downfall here...

HA: He never had chance to get started...

Wood waits for Fanatic to get to one knee and then lands a stiff superkick straight to his jaw. The Hereford man then heads for the corner and begins his ascent to the top. He perches there for a moment and then leaps off, driving his elbow down into the chest of Fanatic...

HA: This is becoming a systematic destruction...

HE: Wood is putting the roster on notice.....he is the favourite for the Gateway to Glory and for good reason...

Fanatic is clearly hurting but Wood is in no mood for compassion as he demonstrates his own strength, gutwrenching his opponent off the deck and into a throw....he ushers for Fanatic to stand up in the corner and then crunches into him with a sickening running yakuza...

HE: Fanatic may never be the same again after this...

The big man tries to collapse but Wood holds him up and drags him to the centre of the ring, pushing his head down and hooking his arms into place...

HA: MASON DRIVER!

Fanatic is desperate as he struggles against Wood's grip and then succeeds in countering with a backdrop. Wood gets back up and eats a clothesline before he stumbles up again and is twisted around into a running powerslam...

HE: Where has he got this energy?

HA: We've been saying it all night....this is the road to Night of Glory...

Fanatic is in a bad way but he reaches his feet and motions for Wood to stand. He then seizes the UK Champ by the throat with both hands....

HA: CHOKEBOM...

Wood drives a stiff knee into the abdomen, breaking his grip, and immediately looks for a lifted DDT but Fanatic shoves him back into the turnbuckle. Fanatic follows in but Wood slams his elbow into his opponent's jaw, sending him off balance. Wood lifts himself onto the second rope.....

HE: Axe handle....OH!

Wood jumps through the air but meets the boot of Fanatic as he lands. Wood is dazed as he stumbles back to his feet and walks straight into a sideslam..............1...................2..............shoulder up. Fanatic drags Wood up by the arm and he twists it before ascending the ropes....

HA: Fanatic going high risk here.....he's taking it back to the OLD SCHOOL!

*Crowd boo

HE: Brilliant...

Wood turns his body and he boots the ropes, causing Fanatic to crotch himself. Fanatic remains on the ropes, wincing in pain, as Wood runs across the ring and then returns with a jumping knee that snaps right against his man's jaw, sending him crashing down to the outside once more...

HA: Fanatic might be out cold from that impact...they heard that in the rafters...

HE: A win is a win....should be by knockout but countout will do....

The referee begins to count but Wood isn't interested, choosing to head outside and continue his assault. Fanatic is a dead weight as Wood lift his massive frame up and then charges him backwards......BOOM!

HA: It backfired....

Fanatic shifts his feet at the last moment and he hurls Wood against the steel steps with devastating impact. Fanatic rubs his jaw before pulling Wood back up and he bench presses him over his head before throwing him through the middle ropes and back into the ring...

HA: Fanatic has turned the tables here...

Fanatic climbs onto the apron and then begins to scale the ropes once more. He is a little precarious but finds his footing before looking down upon Wood and soaring through the air....

HE: He didn't learn his lesson....what a dummy!

Fanatic looks for a huge splash but Wood moves aside and sends him crashing into the deck. Wood then gets back up and he bounces off the ropes before returning with a leaping footstomp to the back of his opponent's head...

HA: PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Wood shakes his head as Fanatic displays signs of moving so he drags him back up and hooks his arms before delivering a "Manson Driver" in the centre of the ring. Fanatic is flat on his face, unmoving....

HE: Forget it...

HA: Fanatic stood little chance after being blindsided before this match even began....Wood always had the advantage...

The referee is imploring Wood to make the cover but he looks maniacal. He marches behind Fanatic and he stomps down on his spine before hooking his arms behind him in a modified full nelson/camel clutch...

HE: Viper Lock!

HA: Fanatic isn't even with it...

The Fanatic is offering no resistance to the submission whatsoever and it becomes evident that he is unconscious from the attacks that he has sustained. The referee has no choice but to signal for the bell that ends the contest...

HE: I told you he'd get a knockout win...

HA: Liam Wood's ruthless streak continues...I don't like his methods, I certainly don't agree with his tactics but he is getting the job done right now....

HE: He's 400, Harold....he's the best and he just keeps on proving it...

HA: He's in incredible form heading towards the Gateway to Glory....does he hold the key? I guess time is going to tell...

Wood finally releases the hold and he snatches his UK Championship from the referee as "Revival Mode" screams through the speakers. Wood lifts his belt in the air whilst basking in the boos emanating from the audience...

HE: These people can boo but they need to realise that they are witnessing greatness....

HA: I think they, like me, are a little tired of Wood's blatant disregard for rules and his lack of empathy...

HE: Empathy? You have to be kidding....he's a champion, he's a serial winner, he doesn't need to show empathy to anyone....that's for losers and Liam Wood is certainly no loser....every title that he holds, he elevates and at Day of Reckoning he will win the Gateway to Glory, securing his rightful place in the main event of Night of Glory...

HA: Nobody has a rightful place anywhere, you earn it....if Wood wins the Gateway then he deserves his spot....but don't expect these people to be enamoured about it....

Wood sneers down at Fanatic and then he climbs from the ring and heads up the ramp, trash talking with the fans as he goes. Fanatic is very dazed and groggy as he clings to the ropes and tries to get back up.

HA: Not a good night for either of the Parasite Killers but there is still plenty of opportunities on the horizon for the roster...they need to regroup and go again...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:58 pm

*Alex Walker is walking through the corridors. He walks towards his office, the cameras behind him. As he walks through the door, the cameras come to a quick halt

AW: What are you doing in my office?!

*The shot swings around the door and we see Engel Harlequin sitting at Walker’s desk, his feet up on it, leaning back in the chair.

EH: The ravens are always listening. A message was delivered; you wanted to see the champion.

*We see a title draped across Engel’s shoulder, and it is clear in Walker’s reaction that it is not the one he wants to see

AW: The International Champion, Harlequin. That Xtreme title does not exist on my roster, in this company. Defunct and outdated.

EH: I am the champion, Mr Walker. I have the control. Have I not proven that?

AW: You may not be for much longer, Engel.

EH: Are you sanctioning my defeat, Mr Boss? Hehehe

*Walker walks forward and throws Engel’s feet off his desk. Engel spins 360 degrees in the chair, laughing

AW: Listen up, Engel. The violence ends, the weapons end, the rules will be enforced.

EH: No one seems to be able to stop me and my friend, my dear friend. He’s the only one I’ve ever truly been able to rely on, the others just let me down. Old Leone is dead, little Robin Reborn’s passing was never avenged, Bam went bam and now Uryu is losing his little mind.

AW: Uryu is fine, and he’s healthier than he’s been for some long time now. It seems beating you into a desperate act like that title shot to the head has invigorated him.

EH: Things had to get a little...extreme, Mr Boss.

AW: Not any longer. If you are disqualified tonight, if I see you use a weapon in that match, you will lose your title. You will no longer be champion.

*Engel swings around in the chair again, giggling

AW: Now get the hell out of my office.

*Engel stands abruptly and walks to leave, but stops a few inches from Walker’s face, leaning in to whisper.

EH: They can’t stop us, you know. You won’t find anyone who can…

*He grabs Walker by the face and kisses the top of his head, sniffing his hair as he goes and then dashing from the room as an enraged Walker gathers himself

AW: He will be stopped…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:59 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to what has been a hugely eventful episode of Aftermath!

HE: Hopefully it can all settle down as we welcome you to the 2018 Hall of Fame announcement ceremony!

HA: That’s right, Henry! At Born in Fire it was announced that 6CW…

HE: And 6WF, lest we forget…

HA: And 6WF Icons, JJ Johnson and Max Adamson will be this years Hall of Fame inductees, and personally, I can’t think of two more deserving Superstars to go in!

HE: It’s hard to argue. Multiple World Championships between them, Tag Team Titles, they’ve won practically everything there is to win in this business!

HA: And now, they will forever be immortalised in 6CW History…

‘Numb’ erupts from the speakers as Alex Walker strides out on to the stage to cheers from the crowd…

HA: And this man certainly knows all about their impact on the business! He’s worked with both men in both 6CW and 6WF over the years and knows how much they did to ensure the survival, and growth of both companies.

Walker approaches the ring, microphone in hand and climbs into the ring….

AW: I have to say, it’s a strange feeling stepping into this ring and actually being cheered for a change…

*Crowd Pop*

AW: But as much as I’d happily stand here and bask in your adulation, tonight, for once in my 6CW life, it’s not about me. See, tonight I have the distinct pleasure of presenting the 6CW Hall of Fame class of 2018. Two competitors, who over their distinguished careers have won everything there is to win in this business. World Championships, Tag Titles, they’ve broken box office records, sold out arena’s all over the globe and become household names in a sport that to this day isn’t seen as fashionable.

These two men, across their careers have changed the complexion of this business that we call Professional Wrestling. Introducing the first entrant, the franchise playa…. Mr. J…..J…..Johnson!!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The crowd erupt into huge roars as ‘Remember the Name’ by Fort Minor blasts through the speakers and JJ Johnson walks on to the stage. He stands, soaking in the chants from the fans as he walks down to the ramp, shaking hands with the fans at ringside as he approaches the ring. Walker moves over and pulls the ropes down for JJ who nods in acknowledgement…

HA: A touch of class from the General Manager!

JJ climbs the turnbuckle and salutes the fans before dropping down and shaking hands with Alex Walker. He stands next to the General Manager and waves at the crowd…

AW: Please put your hands together for one of the greatest wrestlers of our generation…

The crowd burst into applause as JJ again raises his arm in salute….

AW: Our second, and final inductee, can only be described as a trailblazer. A man who throughout his career has become more determined, more innovative, more successful with each passing year. A tag team specialist, a former World Champion, and now manager of one of the most exciting tag teams in recent years…. You may know him as the ‘Thunder from Down Under’, the Australian Champion, I give you….. Max Adamson!

The crowd are mixed as ‘Lonely Boy’ by The Black Keys erupts around the arena and Max Adamson walks on to the stage flanked by The TA. He stands an acknowledges the crowd, placing his hand over his heart and mouthing ‘thank you, thank you’…

HE: Nice to see Max soaking in the love from the crowd!

HA: Nice to see his entourage came with him, could he not do this on his own?

HE: What’s wrong with that? They are showing appreciation to the man that brought them into this business. They could be the men to follow in his footsteps.

Max reaches the ring and climbs the steps, he motions for Jackson and Horrigan to stay outside before entering the ring. He walks over and shakes hands with Walker. JJ moves in to shake hands as Max turns his back to a mixed reaction…

HA: Well! That seemed like a public snub…

AW: Please, give it up for Max Adamson, our second and final entry into the 2018 Hall of Fame..

The crowd erupt into cheers as applause echoes around the arena…

AW: JJ, starting with you, can you tell us what this means to you?

JJ: Fo’ sure, y’all know how much this business means to JJ Johnson. I bin sayin’ fo’ time, ain’ nobody prouder to be reppin’ this business like JJ. An’ I know I ain’ always been around, I know I be off reppin’ round Hollywood an’ doin’ that, but I ain’t n’er forgot where I came from. I wanna thank er’body who been a part of this journey man.

Max shakes his head as Walker looks across at him…

HA: Is it me, or does Max not like the idea of sharing the stage with JJ?

HE: Can you blame him? He should have his own wing.

JJ: From the guys who started at the bottom, when this company opened it’s doors ten years ago. Playas like Median, Drake, Dicey Reilly, Triple D. Them be the guys who pushed me to where I am now. I wouldn’ be half o’ the man I am now if it weren’t fo’ being push by them…

MA: Really?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Adamson interrupts, looking at JJ Johnson in disgust who looks shocked at the interruption…

MA: You’re just going to stand there, and say all this crap… you literally have no shame, JJ. No shame, whatsoever..

AW: Easy now, Max. This isn’t the time or the place for this. If you have issues, you know my feelings on the matter.

MA: And that would be?

AW: Either put up…

*Crowd Pop*

Crowd: ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH!

HA: Are they saying one more match? Or one more Max?

Crowd: ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH!

HE: I was saying ‘One more Max’!

AW: Or shut up!

JJ: Max, I ain’ sure what beef y’all be havin’, but this ain’ personal? JJ just tryna’ say his thanks, come on playa?

MA: Saying your thanks…… again.

HA: What is he talking about?

MA: See, your memory might be broken, Johnson. But Max’s isn’t. See, Max Adamson ‘members…

HE: OOOOOOHHHH! I member…

HA: ‘Member what?

MA: 2013? Ring any bells, Johnson?

JJ shakes his head in confusion…

MA: Let me remind you. It was 2013, 6CW was in one of the worst runs of it’s entire tenure, and that French Fancy was top of the pile, running the show. Class of 2013 Hall of Fame, JJ? It featured two names synonymous with 6CW, two of the pioneers, two of it’s brethren…. Drake…

*Crowd Pop*

MA: And do you know the other, JJ?

JJ’s eyes widen with the revelation….

MA: J…………J……….. Johnson….

HA: Oh wow….

HE: This is awkward..

The crowd fall silent…

MA: So actually, Alex. This is the time of place for this. Just how arrogant and self absorbed do you have to be to accept not one but TWO Hall of Fame rings!? Oh, that’s right, you need to JJ Johnson levels of arrogant.

JJ: Yo, yo…. Hold up, ‘playa? Accidents happen y’all, and y’all said yo’sel’, it weren’ exactly the smoothest of times up in here…

MA: Oh, so that makes it better? Cause it wasn’t all peachy? Cause it wasn’t up to your level it’s like it doesn’t matter? Oh, sure why don’t we roll out Drake again, give him another ring? You two can head up to the back and shine each others rings, just like old times?

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!

JJ Johnson looks sternly at Max…

MA: There’s only one man up here that deserves this accolade, and he sure as hell ain’t looking at me. I’m the biggest success story this company ever had. I’ve done more for this business in the last 2 years than you’ve managed in the 5 since first took your seat in the Hall of Fame. I’m the one ‘reppin’. I’ve dragged this company up from the dirt, held it aloft like a true hall of famer. And the fact that I have to stand here, sharing this ‘accolade’ with you makes me sick. This should be all about me. Me and MY achievements. The TA should be stood outside the ring, applauding my career and sharing stories of how I got where I am. Instead I’m stood here, listening to you, p*ss out another cheap ass, self indulgent speech. Talking about ‘all the boys who helped get you where you are’; and just to clarify, JJ… where you are, is shoved so far up your own ass, it’s a wonder you can breathe, b*tch.

HA: Oh my!

JJ moves towards Max, eyeballing him as Walker tries to move between them…

JJ: Well, if you wanna make something of it…. Playa?

Max steps forward….going face to face with JJ, they stare down before Max backs off, smiling…

MA: As you well know, I’m retired, JJ….

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

MA: But I’m sure these two would be happy to throw down…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 8:00 pm

*Max smirks as Horrigan and Jackson have now begun to circle JJ. Johnson is watching over his shoulder with a knowing smile and he nods his head.....Alex Walker is trying to calm the situation down....

HE: JJ THREW THE FIRST PUNCH....THIS IS ON HIM!

*JJ notices Jackson make a move so he turns and clocks him with a thunderous right hand. Horrigan immediately clatters into Johnson from behind and knocks him into the ropes. Horrigan storms in with a knee to the gut and begins to club JJ's back, putting him down as Max shouts at Jackson to recover. Both TA members are now on their feet and they begin stomping down at JJ, punching and kicking at every part of his body they can reach.

HA: This is heinous....this was a Hall of Fame moment...

HE: It still will be....JJ thought he could be inducted twice and pull the wool over everyone's eyes? Not on Max's watch...

*The crowd roar as JJ manages to storm forward and shoots the legs of Jackson, taking him to the floor. He rains down furious punches but Horrigan stomps on the back of his head and then rags him up into a destructive clothesline. Jackson crawls back to his feet and he mockingly rubs his jaw as Horrigan hauls JJ up and whips him off the ropes...

HE: SHATTER MACHINE....JJ Johnson will never forget this night....he has been truly humbled....

HA: This is abhorrent....The TA should be ashamed of themselves....

*Max looks positively gleeful as he continues to watch his proteges standing over JJ Johnson and trash talking him. Horrigan reaches down to pull JJ up again...

HA: These two need to stop this...

*The boos are deafening and then Alex Walker stands up to the TA. He is warning them about their conduct but Jackson and Horrigan merely grin...

HE: You don't want this smoke, boss...

HA: Absolutely no respect whatsoever...

*Crowd pop

HA: Someone had to do something!

*The whole arena is rocking as Clarke James comes sprinting down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. Max Adamson motions for The TA to follow him to the outside as CJ flies into the ring and begins swinging the chair with venom.

HE: What is that idiot doing? He's spoiling the fun...

HA: Clarke James and JJ Johnson go way back....this is a personal attack on CJ's friend, he wasn't likely to just stand idly by...

*JJ is on one knee now, sporting a bloodied lip, and he looks furious as Max and The TA back up the ramp. Max is waving and laughing as Jackson blows a kiss and Horrigan motions that he was seconds away from breaking JJ in half. CJ beckons for them to come back and fight before turning to JJ and offering him a hand up.

HE: Not the reaction Clarke was expecting...

*JJ takes the hand but once he is standing he pulls his hand free and shakes his head in disgust at CJ. James looks shocked and disappointed by his friend's reaction as JJ begins to remonstrate.

HA: JJ telling CJ he had that covered but I think pride is getting in the way here...if it wasn't for Clarke James I think The TA would have left JJ down and out....

HE: Check the ego of this man....inducted twice into the Hall of Fame and now believes he is capable of taking on the great tag team in history, single handed....give it a rest, JJ...

*CJ shakes his head at JJ but Johnson isn't interested and climbs from the ring, his ego definitely taking a knock. He looks back at CJ and shakes his head again as James is left holding the steel chair whilst Alex Walker looks baffled by what he has just witnessed

HA: Folks I do not think we have heard or seen the last of this....JJ Johnson is not a man to take disrespect lightly...

HE: I think Clarke James is the one who has been disrespected here...he came out to help his friend but the great JJ Johnson thinks he is Maoui all of a sudden....he got his a55 handed to him...if he's thinking of continuing this dispute with Max and The TA then he better swallow his pride...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 8:04 pm

6CW TV TITLE TOURNAMENT

Cameron Faith vs Xavier Ross

GazzyD vs Anthony Grace

LIVE DECEMBER 4TH 2018

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 8:09 pm

Gateway to Glory
Day of Reckoning -April 6th 2014

HA: WAKE UP CALL….NATE NACK IS GONNA DO IT….

*Crowd boo furiously

HE: Oh there is a God….bow down to him, Harold….

HA: I can’t believe it…

HE: Believe it….Nate Nack’s reign as 6CW Champion is over…

Nack has just nailed the suplex/stunner on Max when Enforcer returns to the ring and he rushes behind Nack before throwing him over the top rope to the outside. The crowd in attendance are voicing their disapproval as Enforcer grins and drops down to his knees…

HA: What an effort by Nate Nack…but after over an hour in this match he has been eliminated, his championship reign has come to a cruel end…

Nack looks inconsolable on the outside as the officials tell him he has been eliminated. A huge “Nate Nack” chants rings around the arena but the former champion hangs his head with dejection as he slowly makes his way up the ramp…

HE: So long loser…

HA: Show some damn respect…one of the finest 6CW Champions of all time…

HE: And now we are going to get a new one…..GazzyD, Max Adamson and Enforcer….one of these three men will leave tonight with the 6CW Championship…

Gazzy, Max and Enforcer are all crouched in opposite corners of the ring, perspiration running down their heads, and they stare at one another. Max begins to smile as he orders Gazzy to go and battle Enforcer…

HA: Adamson happy to just sit back…

HE: This was his plan…..he can keep himself fresh this way….

Gazzy makes his way over but Enforcer kicks out and catches Gazzy in the stomach. He follows up with right hands and then he whips Gazzy off the ropes. Gazzy tries to springboard into a crossbody but Enforcer catches him and nails a fall away slam. Big E then beckons Gazzy back up and sprints at him….

HA: FACECHECK!

Adamson runs into Enforcer’s path and he quickly scoops him up onto his shoulders. He spins him around and smiles…

HE: CYCLONE!

Enforcer jams his thumb into Max’s eye and he drops off the back before pushing Max to the ropes and throws him over the top….

HA: Max is gone…

The referees on the outside are confused as it seems like Max’s feet may have touched the floor but they are not certain. One of the officials indicates only one foot landed on the floor…

HE: What happened….did it hit?

HA: The referees are saying no….Adamson is still in this match….

HE: We need to see a replay…

Adamson is able to pull himself back on the apron and catch his breath. Enforcer moves over to him and begins to try and shove Max down to the outside but the Australian is clinging on for dear life…

HA: Max’s dreams about to shatter….

HE: Help him Gazzy….AHHH!

Gazzy runs in and looks to collide with Enforcer but Big E steps aside and Gazzy collides with Max. It seems as though Adamson will fall to the outside but Gazzy grabs his wrist just in time…

HA: Gazzy is keeping Max in this match….but why?

HE: Because he owns him…

Gazzy summons all of his strength to help Max back onto the apron and through the ropes. Max shows no sign of thanks as Gazzy then turns around…

HA: FACECHECK!

HE: DOWN TO TWO!

The flying forearm from Enforcer sends Gazzy flying over the top rope and to the outside. Adamson has tried to crawl to safety but Enforcer quickly makes his way over to him…

HA: Max Adamson and Enforcer….the two final entrants of the Gateway to Glory match…

Enforcer then decides to back off and he waits for Max to get up before rushing at him for another “facecheck”…

HE: BACKDROP!

Adamson ducks his shoulder and he sends Big E flying over the top rope but the EWF Champion is able to hold on with all of his might. He then waits for Max to come towards him and he shoulder thrusts him through the middle rope before lifting him into a suplex…

HA: Max is going here…

Max is able to land out on the apron and both men begin to trade right hands. Adamson rocks Big E’s head back then Enforcer boots Max in the stomach and uppercuts him. Max staggers back and his feet give way from the apron…

HE: GazzyD!

Gazzy is on all fours on the floor and Adamson is able to stand on his back. Max then gets back onto the apron and trades off with Enforcer some more until Big E gets his boot up and he kicks Max across the apron….Enforcer then crouches down and prepares to run at Max….

HA: He’s thinking facecheck…

Gazzy reaches up and he seizes Enforcer’s boot, stopping him from moving. Enforcer tries to shake free and he stomps down on Gazzy’s hand until he is forced to release…

HE: GORE!

Ding ding ding

HA: It’s over….would you believe it…

HE: What a match…

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…………..and NEW 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION….MAAAAXXX ADDDDDDAAAAAMMMMMSSSSSSOOOONNNN!

HA: Max Adamson has done it….like him or loathe him, he is the brand new 6CW World Champion….

HE: I am mixed in my emotions….I love Max but I really wanted Enforcer to leave as the Undisputed Champion…

HA: Enforcer was a fraction away but he came up short here tonight….the 6CW Championship may have left Nate Nack but it is still out of the reach of the Authority…

Max rolls into the middle of the ring tears in his eyes as pyros explode all around the arena and confetti begins to fall from the rafters. The fans are booing as Max celebrates his monumental victory…

HA: Not the result these fans were looking for tonight….not at all…..but nothing is going to change the fact that Max Adamson is on top of the mountain once more…

Enforcer is raging on the outside and kicking production equipment everywhere as he storms to the backstage area. GazzyD is slumped down in the wreckage of the announce area, seemingly disgusted by what he has done….

HA: GazzyD was the influencing factor in this match….without him Max never would have won this match…

HE: Give me a break….Max became the champ through hard work and dedication…

HA: You can tell yourself that but we all know the truth…

The referee hands Max the 6CW Championship and he cradles it in his arms before kissing it repeatedly. Adamson goes from one corner to the other, posing and celebrating his achievement.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 8:21 pm

Match 5
6CW International Champion
Engel Harlequin (c) vs Uryu Ishida

HA: Up next here on Aftermath, a rematch from Born In Fire.

HE: But unlike their contest at Born In Fire, this contest will actually have some rules behind it.

HA: That's right, at Born In Fire, Uryu and Engel beat the living hell out of each other in a match that the 6CW board refused to sanction. Engel broke the rules but tonight he won't be able to....if he is disqualified he will lose his title
HE: Despite this, Engel was happy to put his title belt on the line in a situation that quite frankly wasn't in his favour, a brave move some would say.

HA: Brave, crazy...it's all the same with Engel isn't it really?

HE: The only one crazier than Engel is Uryu I'd say, quite why you'd put a target on the back of a lunatic like Engel is beyond me. If he doesn't know what he's going to do next, what chance do you have?

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Introducing first...the CHALLENGER...he hails from Nottingham, England and weighs in at 200lbs...URYU ISHIDDAAAAA!

"Mr Blue Sky" hums out to more cheers from the 6CW Universe. Uryu Ishida makes his entrance and gives his thanks to the reaction of the crowd before slowly making his way down to the ring...

HA: Uryu came oh so close at Born In Fire, he must think he...

HE: ENGEL!

HA: WHAT THE HELL IS ENGEL DOING?

Engel comes sprinting down the ramp behind Uryu, he then levels him in the back of the head with the title belt. Uryu slumps to the floor and Engel proceeds to stomp away on the back of his head repeatedly.

HA: What the hell is Engel doing? The match hasn't even started! This should be a damn DQ....

HE: The match hasn't begun, like you said....you can't disqualify him when there is no match...

Engel lifts up the head of Uryu, where he cracks a series of huge knees into the face and the side of the head. Uryu tries desperately to shield himself on the floor as Engel drops knees down into the back of the head.

The International champion picks up Uryu, he then proceeds to launch him viciously into the steel railings. Engel follows this up by picking up Uryu and slamming him down onto the concrete floor. He then picks up Uryu and again throws him into the railings.

HE: This is absolutely brutal from Engel!

Harlequin runs in and connects with a cannonball on Uryu. He drags Uryu towards the ring, but doesn't enter. He then picks up Uryu and drops him down face-first onto the steel steps.

Engel climbs up the steps, standing there before proceeding to drive huge stomps down onto the back of Uryu's head, which in turn drives the veteran's face into the steel continually. Engel picks Uryu up off the stairs, then hits a series of lawn darts into the steel ring posts.

HA: Look at the blood pouring from the head of Uryu, this is disgusting.

Engel steps back, smirking, as the referee looks down at the bloodied and battered Uryu. Engel picks up Uryu, rolling him into the ring.

HE: Engel is demanding the referee start the match.

HA: He can't, surely he can't do that?

The referee is shaking his head as Engel protests. He points towards Uryu, who is using the ropes in the corner to pull himself up. The referee reluctantly walks over to the bloodied Uryu, asking him if he wants to carry on.

HE: Surely Uryu isn't going to continue?

HA: It looks like he is Henry! He wants to fight!

HE: He's insane.

Uryu walks forward unsteadily, nodding and the ref has no choice but to have the bell rung.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings, Engel runs in and nails a big knee to the head. He immediately picks up Uryu…

HA: Self Fulfilling Prophecy!

HE: Easy night's work for Engel

Ref: 1.............................2.........................Kick out!

HA: Unbelievable!

HE: How the hell did Uryu kick out of that?!

Engel looks downtrodden only momentarily before smiling to himself. He picks up Uryu, kicking him in the gut...

HA: Aversion Therapy!

HE: That must be it.

Ref: 1.............................2............................Kick out!

HA: What the hell?!

HE: How is Uryu doing this?

Engel looks slightly more angry this time but still with that deranged grin on his face. He drags Uryu to the corner where he proceeds to hit a series of big knees to the head. He follows up with a stinger splash, before allowing Uryu to fall forward out of the corner...

HA: Huge boot!

Ref: 1............................2......................Kick out!

HE: Another kick out!

HA: Incredible!

Uryu kicks out and now Engel is mad. He pounds the mat in frustration before picking up Uryu…

HA: Another Aversion Therapy!

Ref: 1..........................2........................Foot on the rope!

HE: UNBELIEVABLE!

By this point, Engel is beset by rage. He picks up Uryu, he goes for the self fulfilling prophecy...

HA: He escaped! Roll up!

Ref: 1.................................2........................Kick out!

HE: He nearly stole it!

Engel rolls up enraged, he swings at Uryu who ducks...

HA: REALISATION!

HE: That's it!

Ref: 1...............................2.........................Kick out!

Engel kicks out on this occassion. Uryu goes wearily to the top rope...

HA: SPLIT SECOND!

HE: KNEES UP!

Uryu writhes in pain as Engel gets the knees right into the abdomen. He gets up, lifting up Uryu…

HA: AVERSION THERAPY!

HE: No cover yet!

HA: He knows it will take more than that...

HE: SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!

HA: THAT MUST BE IT!

Ref: 1......................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Finally it's over!

The crowd are in stunned silence as Engel just sits next to the bloodied form of Uryu Ishida and laughs. He begins to chuckle uncontrollably as the referee motions for medics.

HE: He did it....finally he out Uryu away...

HA: Uryu needs help here, what we have just witnessed is beyond reprehensible....something needs to be done because Engel Harlequin cannot be allowed to continue to represent this company as a champion...

HE: He won the match, Harold...

HA: And look how he went about it! He jumped his opponent before the bell, he absolutely brutalised him, it was disgusting to watch....Uryu is a battered and bloody mess...

HE: I told you he was foolish to go after Engel...

HA: Uryu showed guts and heart beyond anything I might have ever seen, he is one tough son of a gun I will give him that but he needs to be saved from himself....pride most certainly comes before the damn fall, he cannot be allowed to pursue this with Engel Harlequin....it is going to end with a bodybag…

Engel continues to laugh as he takes the championship belt and sits it in his lap. He rolls away to the corner and watches with shocking humour as EMT's arrive to tend to Uryu's injuries.

HA: Engel Harlequin is beyond help, he is damaged goods and he is a hazard to everyone on this roster....we're months away from Night of Glory, we have the Gateway on the horizon....how can this company have this man represent us at any of those events? He is too unpredictable....he's a menace...

HE: But until Alex Walker does something about it he is still a recognised champion...

HA: That needs to be remedied....I don't care if the bell didn't ring, he should have been disqualified here and stripped of that title...he believes he is the Xtreme Champion....the division that was disbanded due to its dangerous nature and this man is trying to resurrect it, he is beyond control and reasoning....

The cameras focus in on Engels' crazed expression and then he finally rolls from the ring and shuffles up the ramp as 6CW officials and medical staff flee from his path. Uryu is sat up in the ring but he is in a bad way as blood is mopped from several lacerations on his head.

HA: Uryu deserves major respect for even trying to get to his feet here, he took one hell of a beating but dammit he would not quit....he is a goddamn warrior...

HE: Brave or stupid?

HA: Maybe a bit of both but the roster could learn a lot from his determination....I've never seen Uryu so hell-bent on succeeding...

HE: It could be that determination that gets him so hurt that he won't be able to stand up next time...

HA: The exact reason why Alex Walker needs to make a stand....this cannot continue...

The crowd roar and applaud in appreciation as Uryu reaches his feet, with the assistance of referees and EMT's. He sways badly as they help him into the aisle but remains standing and even manages to raise an acknowledging hand to his fans.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 8:34 pm

*Max Adamson and The TA are shown entering the backstage area, laughing and joking at their actions during the Hall of Fame segment. Tim Allen is on hand to try and catch a word

TA: Max, Jackson, Frank....

*Adamson holds up his hand and shoos Allen away

Max: No press, Tim....actions spoke louder than words out there. Johnson is a fraud, always has been and always will be, was about time his ego was brought back down to earth...

TA: At least answer the rumour mill, Max...

*Adamson stops and raises his eyebrows

TA: Are you coming out of retirement? There's big talk...

Max: Talk is cheap, Tim...I am retired, I'm not going through it again....

TA: Not even for a match with JJ Johnson?

*Crowd pop and Max smirks

Adamson: Not even for a ride on Little Mix....Johnson isn't worthy of my time....I'm the real legend around here and I should be honoured as such....it isn't my fault you idiots didn't appreciate me whilst I was active, but now you beg me to return for "one more match"...

Forget it....it isn't happening....I'm passing on my class and knowledge now to the future of professional wrestling...

*Max motions to Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, who smirk

Max: The greatest tag team in professional wrestling history....but, Tim...

*Max smirks again

Max: Just as a small aside....if I was to return, which I am totally not, then let it be known that there isn't a man on this roster or in this industry who could hold a candle to me....I'm still the best....still number one......and you can take that to the bank...

Now off you pop....we have celebrating to do....the Australian Cricket Board just reinstated another couple of national heroes, who were also vilified for being winners....and I think that merits a drink...

*The TA roar as Max joins them and they walk off, leaving Tim Allen looking baffled

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 8:36 pm

Main Event
Cerberus vs Mike Hill

HA: It's main event time, folks...

HE: And this is where Mike Hill makes a statement.....he was robbed of victory at Born in Fire, robbed of his chance to fight for the 6CW Championship....but once he wins here tonight nobody will be able to deny him his shot....

HA: Robbed? What match were you watching? Hill performed exceptionally but he lost to the better man, pure and simple....he wins here tonight and I agree he may have a right to call for a world championship match but lets not make stuff up to suit our agenda....

"Next big thing" crashes through the airwaves and the crowd are ready with a procession of boos as Mike Hill swaggers out onto stage. He sneers at the reaction of the crowd and makes his way to ringside, talking trash to the fans on his journey...

HA: Mike Hill is world class, a former three time world champion....he's had a career most would be proud of....but he still believes he is disrespected, that he isn't revered in the way he should be...

HE: And he's damn right....he's a stalwart, a legend....he deserves respect and admiration...

HA: It works both damn ways....Hill is arrogant beyond measure, has no compassion or humility....he may have talent but he has zero class and there lies in his problem...

Hill climbs onto the apron and vaults over the ropes before clambering onto the turnbuckle, posing in front of the unimpressed fans. He crotch chops at them and shakes his head before the flames burst from the front of the stage...

HA: If Mike Hill didn't learn respect and humility at Born in Fire at the hands of JJ Johnson then he might just get a harsher lesson here this evening with our world champion....

HE: Hill is going to shock the world tonight.....I promise you, Cerberus is in for a rude awakening....

HA: I don't think Cerberus will be taking anything lightly, he never does.....our world champion has destroyed every challenge put in front of him.....including coming through a handicap ladder match at Born in Fire...

HE: Well those two idiots were never going to be able to dethrone him....

HA: You weren't saying that on the night...

HE: It'll take a real threat to knock Cerberus off his perch.....a real threat like Mike Hill....

HA: Time will tell on that one...Hill has the opportunity here to back up your claims...

Cerberus looks as malevolent as ever as he clambers over the top rope and into the ring. Hill immediately climbs out upon his opponent's arrival, choosing to occupy the outside instead...

HA: All of a sudden Mike Hill doesn't seem so full of bravado....I wonder why...

HE: He's just going back over his gameplan....don't ever believe he's anything but confident....

HA: Cerberus has held the 6CW Championship now since August 28th....but as a former winner of the Gateway to Glory match he knows how integral these next few months are for champions and challengers alike...

HE: Champions before him have lost focus around this period....their concentration dragged in all different directions as they're forced to defend their kingdom at so many avenues...this is the perfect time for Mike Hill to strike...

HA: I do hear what you're saying, the road to Night of Glory is notorious for opening up the playing field....so many of the roster are pushing to get themselves noticed and in a position of power....Cerberus will need to be on guard at all times....

HE: INCOMING!

*Crowd pop

Mike Hill tries to blindside Cerberus and springboard in from behind with a phenomenal forearm but Cerberus whirls around at the final moment and catches Hill around the throat. Hill is kicking his legs and struggling against Cerberus' grip but he can't break it...

HA: This'll teach Hill to try and blindside our world champion....he's had enough of that recently.....CHOKESLAM!

HE: YOU WHAT?

Cerberus launches Hill high off the mat for the devastating chokeslam but Hill counters in midair by twisting himself into a sensational tornado DDT. Hill looks shocked by his own actions but quickly follows up with a standing shooting star press...

HE: Mike Hill....I told you.....

1....................2..............Cerberus kicks out with so much power that Hill is thrown back onto his feet. The world champion is already on his way back up as Hill crashes a buzzasaw kick straight into the monster's temple....

HA: Hill has to try and keep Cerberus down.....he has to do anything and everything he can....

Hill quickly darts to the corner and begins to scale the ropes. Cerberus begins to climb back up as Hill launches towards him and lands a heavy missile dropkick straight to the side of the head...............1.....................2..............Cerberus powers out again. Hill clambers into full mount and he drives punches and forearms into the face of the world champion before heading for the corner again...

HE: This is a one sided beatdown.....remember this night, Harold....NEXT BIG MOVE...

HA: More like "moved"...

The crowd cheer as Cerberus rolls aside and he sends Hill careering into the canvass with impact. Both men get back up and Cerberus welcomes Hill into a huge sidewalk slam............1..................2.......Hill pops his shoulder!

HA: This could get very uncomfortable, very quickly for Mike Hill...

Cerberus drags Hill to his feet and he lifts him into a standing suplex position, just holstering him there for ten seconds before slamming Hill back down on his front...Hill is in agony, on all fours, and Cerberus demonstrates more strength by gut wrenching him off the ground and spins him out into a powerbomb..............1......................2...........kickout!

HA: We've yet to come across a superstar who can stand toe to toe with Cerberus and live to tell the tale....

HE: I remember a few years back when it seemed like Crime Lord had the answer...

HA: Not even the 6WF Hall of Fame powerhouse was able to compete with the savage nature of our world champion...

Cerberus backs into the corner and he beckons for Hill to stand up and then attempts to decapitate him with a brogue kick. Hill avoids the impact at the final moment and then springboards onto the ropes, returning with a dropkick to the back of Cerberus' knees.....the big man drops down and Hill quickly grabs his legs...

HE: Liontamer...

HA: He'll be lucky...

Hill tries his best to turn the giant frame of Ceberus for the submission but Cerberus holds firm and then uses his leg strength to throw Hill across the canvass. They both scramble for position as Hill runs in...

HA: CHOKESLA....

Hill stomps on the knee of Cerberus, breaking his grip, and then he leaps up and grabs the monster's head, dropping him into a codebreaker. Cerberus sways on the spot but doesn't fall down...

HE: He's not human...

HA: We've been saying that for some time.....

HE: GOT HIM!

Hill looks perplexed but then spins and nails a pele kick to the top of Cerberus' skull, putting the champion on the deck. Hill makes a dart for the apron and then springboards back inside with a tremendous 450 splash...

HE: Got all of it...

..........thr-shoulder up!

HA: Cerberus fights on...

HE: Ridiculous...

Mike Hill has a few choice words for the official but is then forced to concentrate back on the task at hand. Cerberus is slowly getting back to a vertical base, his legs a little unsteady, as Hill beckons him in...

HE: OVER THE HILL!

Cerberus shows immense strength to block Hill's flip in midair, just holding him there, and then launches him across the ring. Hill stumbles back up and Cerberus lays him out with a heavy brogue kick straight to the face...

HA: Tremendous back and forth main event here on Aftermath...

1......................2..........Hill kicks out!

HE: Hill's got resilience, he won't just collapse under the pressure...

Cerberus stands tall and stares at his foe before heading for the corner. The crowd are cheering as the big man begins to scale the ropes, taking up a perched position high on the turnbuckle...

HA: Not often we see a 7 foot giant taking this kind of risk...

HE: THAT'S WHY!

Hill is back up and he sprints to the corner before nailing a leaping enzeguiri to the temple, felling Cerberus into a seated position on the top rope. Hill then climbs back up and he slams his forearm into Cerberus' face before jumping up...

HE: FRANKEN.....AHHHHHHH!

HA: He didn't have the strength...

Hill attempts the top rope frankensteiner but Cerberus just holds him there before powerbombing Hill down onto the canvass below. Cerberus then stands back tall and he jumps off into a frogsplash...

HE: Hill didn't have a clue where he was but somehow he saved himself...

Hill is in a bad way from the landing but on instinct alone he drives his knees up into the gut of Cerberus as he comes hurtling down from on high. Cerberus is holding his ribs but is still the first to reach his feet...

HA: This is a war of attrition now....Cerberus still seems to have more in the tank though.....DEATH BELL....

HE: WHAT WERE YOU SAYING!

Cerberus grabs Hill into the double hook for the chickenwing facebuster but quickly releases and looks winded. Hill then takes advantage and nails the "Over the Hill" in the centre of the ring...

HA: What the hell happened? There was a damn low blow in there...

HE: I didn't see it....and more importantly the referee didn't see it...

..................3!

HE: YES!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 21 Nov 2018, 8:37 pm

HA: NO.....

The referee's hand comes down for the three but Cerberus throws his shoulder up off the canvass. Hill looks exasperated and is complaining to the official but is assured it was a two count, only...

HE: That is terrible officiating...

HA: The only terrible bit about it is that he missed Hill's blatant low blow in the run up...

Hill kicks the ropes in anguish and then turns back to Cerberus, who is beginning to stir. Hill ushers his man up and lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before laying him out with a spinning heel kick. He bends down and talks trash to his opponent before heading for the corner once again...

HA: Hill should concentrate on doing his job and not running his mouth....

HE: He's perfectly capable of both...

*Crowd pop

Hill reaches the top rope at the precise moment that Cerberus sits straight up. Hill panics but can't shift his feet in time as Cerberus closes the gap and seizes his man around the throat....

HA: WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

Cerberus spins Hill off the top rope and decimates him on the canvass with the ring-shaking slam. The world champion has a grin on his face now as he waits for Hill to get back up, Hill's eyes glazed over, and then scoops him onto his shoulders....

HE: This is getting painful to watch...

HA: I think Cerberus is sending a very clear message now...

Cerberus crunches Hill into the canvass with a death valley driver and then covers......................1.......................2.................the referee's hand is inches away from touching down when Cerberus lifts Hill's shoulders off the mat to break the count. The crowd are cheering as Cerberus drags Hill back up into position and he flips him onto his shoulders....

HA: CRUCIFIX...

Hill kicks his feet in desperation and he drops off the back of Cerberus before springboarding off the ropes and lands a disaster kick on the comeback. Cerberus sways but doesn't fall as Hill rolls out onto the apron and then catapults himself back in...

HE: He got all that forearm....Cerberus' clowning has cost him!

Hill takes Cerberus off his feet with the flying forearm and covers..........................1....................2.......Cerberus kicks out once again. Hill slaps his hand against the mat in sheer frustration and gives the referee a mouthful of abuse before seizing Cerberus by the head and he pulls him up....

HE: Nobody is going to be disrespecting Mike Hill after tonight....Cerberus may have survived one but nobody goes "Over the Hill" twice.....

HA: NO THEY DON'T!

Hill looks for "diamond dust" again but Cerberus puts the brakes on and shoves his man straight into the turnbuckle. Hill collides, chest-first, and then staggers back out into Cerberus' clutches....

HA: DEATH BELL TOLLS!

.................3!

HA: JUST LIKE THAT!

The crowd erupt as "Haunted" booms through the speakers and Cerberus is declared the winner. He kneels over Hill with a satisfied expression upon his face as the referee raises his arm in victory...

HA: Cerberus pushed all the way tonight....fine, fine effort from Mike Hill there but the World Champion prevails.....

HE: I thought for sure that Hill was going to get the job done...

HA: Like so many of the roster before him....but in the end the outcome is the same, I'm starting to wonder if there is a challenge left out there for Cerberus....he seems to lay waste to everything that stands in front of him....

HE: Maybe, Harold....maybe there is one...

"Remedy" rips through the airwaves and there is a huge reaction as Marty Helms comes marching down the ramp. He climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes as Cerberus climbs to his full standing...

HA: Marty Helms not scheduled for an appearance here.....we haven't seen him since he relinquished the TV Title at the top of the show...

HE: I think now I'm starting to see the correlation....

HA: You are?

Helms just stands and glares at Cerberus, who has absolutely no problem in returning the gaze. Helms' eyes never falter but they move in the direction of the 6CW Heavyweight Championship as the referee places it back in Cerberus' hands....

HA: Marty Helms setting his sights on the biggest prize in this industry...

HE: The two most dominant champions we've had in recent memory....MY GOD!

Helms suddenly storms forwards with a thunderous bullhammer elbow straight to the unsuspecting jaw of Cerberus, sending the champion flying through the ropes and to the outside. Helms quickly gives chase and allows Cerberus no time to rest as he pummels him with unrelenting closed fists before he drags him up and launches him against the steel steps....BOOM!

HA: Marty Helms has completely snapped here....he's decimating the world champion...

Cerberus is all over the place, dropping down on his knees, and then Helms rushes at him again and delivers a sickening punt straight to the monster's head. The crowd are booing and going wild as Helms rips off his vest and then begins to dismantle the coverings off the announce table...

HA: What the hell is he doing now?

HE: He's absolutely destroying Cerberus, I have never seen anyone man handle the champion like this....

HA: OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Helms lets out a roar as he flips Cerberus up onto his shoulders and then powerbombs him straight through the table, leaving the world champion completely motionless in the wreckage. Helms stands over Cerberus and then bends down and scoops up the 6CW Championship belt. The cameras pan around the crowd to show a number of stunned expressions on the faces of the fans....

HA: Marty Helms has relinquished the TV Title and set his sights firmly on the top prize in this industry...

HE: He's done more than set sights...he just drew the battle lines and went with the pre-emptive strike.....Marty Helms has declared war on Cerberus....

HA: I don't think I have ever seen such a one sided beatdown on Cerberus.....Helms just ran straight through him....

HE: My God this is going to get turbulent...

HA: You're damn right......are we witnessing the most hellacious battle for the 6CW Title we have ever seen? Ladies and gentlemen we are out of time for this evening but we'll see you in two weeks for all the fall out...

HE: Goodnight guys!

The show ends with Helms continuing to parade the 6CW Championship over the fallen body of Cerberus as the crowd continue to look on in complete shock and awe.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down