The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6wE - The Return! Sunday 13th January

3 posters

Go down

6wE - The Return! Sunday 13th January Empty 6wE - The Return! Sunday 13th January

Post by Marky Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:57 am

Live from The Roundhouse in London

Max Adamson 6wE World Championship Announcement

Match One
6wE Ultra Violent Championship Tournament
Semi Final
Frank Horrigan v Engel Harlequin

Match Two
Winner gets a 6wE contract
Percy Percival v Brandon Perez

Main Event
Open entry Over The Top Battle Royal
Winner gets a shot at the 6wE World Championship

Confirmed participants;
Jackson Jackson, Rasta, Killer, Engel Harlequin, Frank Horrigan, Chris Patricks, Perfect Jack

Last edited by Marky on Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Marky

Back to top Go down

6wE - The Return! Sunday 13th January Empty Re: 6wE - The Return! Sunday 13th January

Post by Marky Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:35 pm

6wE is streaming live

We see Max Adamson's face on the screen as he records himself speaking

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen, 6wE is here to save your year. 6CW died. We mourned. We moved on. 2019 looked bleak with 6CW cutting jobs with little to no notice, as if there wasn't already enough misery in January. But fear not.

Adamson smirks

Max: Fear not grapple fan, for your white knight is here, in the form of a prudent Australian man, who earned big money out of 6CW and didn't just spunk it up the wall like the majority of the wrestlers there. While they found unemployment, I found opportunity. I found a gap in the market. I was able to offer a number of former 6CW Superstars contracts to join me, as we witness the rise and rise of 6wE, out of the ashes of 6CW. But don't think I don't see what you comment. I see it.

Adamson continues on

Max: You all think this is a short term thing. That this is a waste of time and money, and that the same issues that frequented 6CW will happen to 6wE. Because I forgot that you're all experts. Everybody is an expert. 6wE is like no other. It's different. It just is. Our debut show, live from the Roundhouse in Camden, London, 1500 fans in attendance, shows that the fans believe in 6wE. It's a huge statement. 6wE is not going to be 6CW Mark II. It's not going to be 6WF Mark II. 6wE is going to be 6wE, and whether you like it or not, 6wE is going to stick around. And just to prove this is a serious investment...

Adamson grins as he opens his suit jacket to reveal the new 6wE World Championship around his waist

Max: One lucky so and so will be crowned your 6wE World Champion this Sunday, and while we're at it, we will get the ball rolling towards crowning the first ever 6wE Ultra Violent Champion. Between you and I, my money's on big Frank. 6wE is here. Get used to it.

This live stream has ended

Marky

Back to top Go down

6wE - The Return! Sunday 13th January Empty Re: 6wE - The Return! Sunday 13th January

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:25 pm

We cut to room lit up in a red light. The camera spans round as the figure of the fanatic is shown. He bends down and stares into the lens of the camera. His face paint smudged. He licks his lips as he starts to speak.

F-Prophets of rage called upon him. Arms open and fists clenched. He embraced there word. Spoken with such force and clarity as if it was a fist to the jaw. His path was chosen as if it was written in his own blood. The rapture awaits.

Fanatic walks along a wall wrapped in barbed wire running his hand a long it.

F- 6we what you don't realise is we are a different breed.
You think over super kick we think tyre iron over head.
To choke someone out you think sleeper hold or kokina clutch we think duck tape and a plastic bag.
I'm the fall out siren for those that can not hear.
Im the warning sign for those that can not see.
I am the fanatic
The anti hero of professional wrestling
I am the last second on that ticking time bomb
I am fear
I am in the ultra violent tournament
The clock is ticking for each and every opponent
I am the dark destroyer
And Its time to rise.

The fanatic continues to run his hand along the barbed wire until he gets to his old eliminator mask. He pulls on the mask and stares into the camera as we fade to darkness and the sound of a music box plays.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:22 pm

As the camera rolls we see former EWF World Heavyweight, TV and United Kingdom Champion Liam Wood wearing a brand new 6WE t-shirt and a smile across his face. Wood runs his hands through his hair before speaking directly to the camera.

Wood:
In just two days time I show the world what a generous man I am when I lower myself to return to the indies...you see, it would be easy to turn down 6WE due to it being a small company that needs all the help it can get BUT I also know that without a man such as me gracing it with my presence...it would die without a hope.

I am here to say that I will be the reason this company takes off and eventually eclipses anything 6CW ever did. I am here to say that I am going to take this company by storm and I am here to warn any of the other boys in the back...new OR old...that they are merely extras in MY world.

Wood's smile widens

Wood:
When Max asked me to join 6WE I nearly said no...the idea of a wrestler of my skill and potential being back in the indies is almost laughable but at the end of the day...the 400 stick together! I am here to help Max take over the world of wrestling and if I have to be a big fish in a small pond...I'll do it.

What I will NOT do though is jump through hoops and Max gets this. During the first show the minions will be taking part in a battle royale for a shot at the title, they'll be attempting to grab the brass ring and prove to the world that they are worth it...

...well I already know I am.

Wood takes a serious tone

Wood:
I will NOT be part of the battle royale because I already know that I will be given a shot at the world title because I deserve it more than ANYONE on the damn roster. I wouldn't be shocked if I'm not put in the match for the title automatically given the fact that I am not only a former world champion, not only a record setting champion but the biggest name this company has been able to sign!

6WE is here to make a name for itself and there is no bigger name in this business than Liam Wood.

Wood's smirk returns

Wood:
So enjoy jumping through hoops boys, enjoy playing by the rules...I'll be the one doing what I want and getting what I deserve because I am Liam Wood and I'm better than you all.

Wood smiles one last time before walking out of shot

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down