The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phillips or Teddy to win in New York?

3 posters

Go down

Phillips or Teddy to win in New York?

Phillips or Teddy to win in New York? Vote_lcap60%Phillips or Teddy to win in New York? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Phillips or Teddy to win in New York? Vote_lcap40%Phillips or Teddy to win in New York? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Phillips or Teddy to win in New York? Vote_lcap0%Phillips or Teddy to win in New York? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Phillips or Teddy to win in New York? Empty Phillips or Teddy to win in New York?

Post by lsabre Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:18 am

I feel that in terms of competition the first showdown between World & European champion Phillips Idowu and World Indoor record holder Teddy Tamgho stands out as the highlight of the evening in New York. "There can be only one", as the 'Highlander' epic movie had it in the final Gathering in the Big Apple back in the early 80s, so only one can rise a winner out of their anticipated fierce contest tonight.

Unless, of course, by some remarkable stroke of events someone else turns in a total shocker!

Last edited by lsabre on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

lsabre

Back to top Go down

Phillips or Teddy to win in New York? Empty Re: Phillips or Teddy to win in New York?

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 12:59 pm

I predict a 17.70+ draw Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Phillips or Teddy to win in New York? Empty Re: Phillips or Teddy to win in New York?

Post by lsabre Sat 11 Jun 2011, 2:57 pm

Actually, there can't be a draw for the first place in any event according to rules. Even in the high unlikely case where they showed a totally identical card of efforts, they would have to take an extra effort to define a winner and so on...

lsabre

Back to top Go down

Post by etuoyo Sat 11 Jun 2011, 4:53 pm

Teddy to win with a jump of over 17.90.

etuoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by teassoc Sat 11 Jun 2011, 6:47 pm

Philips seems to have the better temperament. I doubt if we are going to see big distances from either of them. If either of them have that expectation I suspect nerves will come into it as it has done in the past.

teassoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down