The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Season Transfer Rumours 19/20

+44
Highland Shaun
MichaelT
BigTrevsbigmac
Blueschief
TJ
Gooseberry
Heaf
Kingshu
Maine man
doctor_grey
Pete330v2
profitius
Old Man
bluestonevedder
Rinsure
sensisball
prop_lyd
EST
chris_501
Mr Bounce
Bathite
LeinsterFan4life
SirBurger
Recwatcher16
BamBam
BigGee
Margin_Walker
Cumbrian
Maddogflanker
Sgt_Pooly
Hazel Sapling
Welly
WELL-PAST-IT
lostinwales
No 7&1/2
Welshmushroom
TightHEAD
mikey_dragon
king_carlos
Geordie
LondonTiger
NeilyBroon
RiscaGame
formerly known as Sam
48 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Silly Season Transfer Rumours 19/20 - Page 17 Empty Silly Season Transfer Rumours 19/20

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue May 05, 2020 6:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

mikey_dragon wrote:It’s an unfortunate coincidence I think, but his injury record was exemplary before he linked up with Bath.

His last lengthy injury was a collarbone issue suffered in a Wales training camp. Probably a bit of a mixed bag. It's hard once you start getting injuries to get out of the cycle as often one leads to another, Falatau managed to break the same arm some four or five months apart. Something Billy Vunipola managed as well.

I think Carlos is right. With the financial squeeze clubs are going to look for more value for money and less marquee names. Johnny May certainly found that when he went to discuss his new contract as did Ben Youngs.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Silly Season Transfer Rumours 19/20 - Page 17 Empty Re: Silly Season Transfer Rumours 19/20

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:11 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Tomas Francis signs for Ospreys, three year contract. Pretty big one.

International tightheads at prime age don't come cheap. Good signing for the Ospreys they must be delighted to pull that one off. Bit gutting for Exeter who took a chance on him and developed him up from lower league player to international. Caught out by the Welsh granny.

Chiefs have got a few young guns coming through but I don't think they had any representation in the recent England under 20s squad so might have a fallow year out of the academy to contend with. Bit sure they'll have a clear out but they have been good at evolving their squad over time. They purchased some good players around the 20ish mark last season so expect them to be developing and brought in. Marcus Street will be the eventual successor for Francis but is suspect Exeter would have preferred to have kept the Williams/Francis combination for another couple of years.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Silly Season Transfer Rumours 19/20 - Page 17 Empty Re: Silly Season Transfer Rumours 19/20

Post by Recwatcher16 Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:29 am

Bath are having a clear out with lots of further rumours for some established players.

Mercer was offered x by Bath and Montpellier offered 2x, so he is going. He hasn't been selected for England since that Japan game, along with Lowzovski and Care, so a couple of well paid years by the Med apparently appeals.
Stooke has fallen out with one of the coaches, so he is moving on . Priestland has been made an offer that Bath won't match, so he leaves - an announcement on a replacement is imminent. A number of others who are at the tail end of their careers are vulnerable, like club stalwarts Garvey and Banners were previously.
Brutal times.

Recwatcher16

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:38 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Tomas Francis signs for Ospreys, three year contract. Pretty big one.

Quite rare to announce contract length over two years. Normally it’s just a long term contract.

Good though. They probably need a Welsh tighthead starting. Whatever people think of Brown and Lewis, it’s good to see four Welsh tightheads playing in Wales (with John to probably follow). It’s also good from a Welsh POV, for Ospreys to have Smith, Parry/Phillips and Francis as a unit too.

Last edited by RiscaGame on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:01 pm

Cant really blame Mercer...if i wasnt getting any England recognition and got the chance to go to the South Of France at a good club for a few years...yes please!

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:31 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:Cant really blame Mercer...if i wasnt getting any England recognition and got the chance to go to the South Of France at a good club for a few years...yes please!

Double your money in the South of France? Why not. He's still young enough to come back a more experienced player and have a crack at the world cup after next. He's still only 23.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:45 pm

As noted in Edinburgh chat

Glen Young (formerly of Newcastle) and James Lang move from Quins to Edinburgh

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:59 pm

Yes Glen Young replaces Andrew Davidson formerly of Newcastle

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:23 pm

Tom Whiteley signs for Bristol from Sarries.

That's a good signing for Bristol. He's a good player who has come through the Sarries coaching, learnt from Wigglesworth, Spencer and Neil de Kock. Randall, Uren and Whiteley is a strong stable of young scrum-halves that suit their game plan.

Probably a bit of a blow for Sarries having already lost Wigglesworth and Spencer.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:34 pm

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Malins next season. He's due to return to Sarries but they have a lot of internationals in the backline and he seems to have settled well at Bristol.

I think Goode, Earl and Isiekwe will definitely return but wouldn't be that surprised if any of Malins, Tompkins and Lozowski joined Singleton in making their loan longer term.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Former Ireland out-half Ian Keatley leaves Pro14 club Benetton https://the42.ie/5322639

Appears that he is being linked with Glasgow.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:59 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:

International tightheads at prime age don't come cheap. Good signing for the Ospreys they must be delighted to pull that one off. Bit gutting for Exeter who took a chance on him and developed him up from lower league player to international. Caught out by the Welsh granny.

Chiefs have got a few young guns coming through but I don't think they had any representation in the recent England under 20s squad so might have a fallow year out of the academy to contend with. Bit sure they'll have a clear out but they have been good at evolving their squad over time. They purchased some good players around the 20ish mark last season so expect them to be developing and brought in. Marcus Street will be the eventual successor for Francis but is suspect Exeter would have preferred to have kept the Williams/Francis combination for another couple of years.

Can't see it being more than 250K, obviously he hopes to continue topping it up with internationals over the next few years - I think our pay banding is a little similar to yours. He isn't the only gym unearthed by Exeter, they have a knack for it. We're happy to keep taking them.

Exeter are good, you feel they're slipping a tiny bit and could do with some signings over the coming seasons, the kind Bristol would usually make. They are an attractive proposition.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:03 pm

RiscaGame wrote:

Quite rare to announce contract length over two years. Normally it’s just a long term contract.

Good though. They probably need a Welsh tighthead starting. Whatever people think of Brown and Lewis, it’s good to see four Welsh tightheads playing in Wales (with John to probably follow). It’s also good from a Welsh POV, for Ospreys to have Smith, Parry/Phillips and Francis as a unit too.

Perhaps he feels that when he's 32 he can still go elsewhere and get a big contract, I don't know. Good for Ospreys, are they moneybags now? Definitely good to have quality prop forwards scattered around the four teams. Soon enough we'll have decent lock forwards too. I think Brown has greater potential than Lewis. Of all the the time invested in Lewis he continues to be a flop, imagine if Brown was given even half the chances the likes of Lewis, or Cuthbert, Priestland, etc were given.

I would be tempted to let go of Rhodri Jones. Smith, Thomas on LH; Parry and whoever at Hooker; Francis, Botha and Fia at TH. Really strong pack, you see what Booth is continuing to do. I'd love to see them tested against Munster again.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:17 pm

Francis will surely become one of the 38 anyway, so Ospreys won’t pay as much wage?

They do have a bit more of a backer now. But as I’ve said, this shouldn’t cost them much. Neither will Morgan. But both good signings. Bit jealous of them having Booth now tbh. He’s what I thought Ryan would be, but I’ve lost a bit of faith in him, after his selections recently.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:41 pm

Oh yeah there's that, would love to know who the 38 are but will assume Francis is in. Rowlands is likely to be in there next year too.

Wonder if the backer will plow any money in, bring players of Justin Marshall, Jerry Collins and Tommy Bowe calibre. That would be good to see. They're bound to purchase a fly-half unless they feel Myler can go another year, especially after the limited rugby this season. I am surprised they didn't move in on RP actually but see why Cardiff really wanted him. Booth knows his stuff. Ryan is starting to get that syndrome where they don't pick the best players when they're available. The three previous Dragons coaches also suffered with it.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:48 pm

Julian Montoya not going to Western Force and heading straight to tigers starting this season.

Last edited by Welly on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:52 pm

Duncan Weir confirmed at Glasgow to replace the outgoing Hastings

Cornell Du Preez rumoured to Toulon though that does not sound too real

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:00 pm

Welly wrote: Julian Montoyato not going to Western Force and heading straight to tigers starting this season.
A signing that Tigers needed to get over the line. Hooker has been an issue for years now since Youngs form dipped after injury. Montoya is world class. Cracking news.

I hope Youngs re-signs as he could do really well in an impact sub role I think.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:06 pm

Worcester fans seem worried that Hougaard is leaving as well. If both go then Worcester will have a big void to fill.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:12 pm

king_carlos wrote:
Welly wrote: Julian Montoyato not going to Western Force and heading straight to tigers starting this season.
A signing that Tigers needed to get over the line. Hooker has been an issue for years now since Youngs form dipped after injury. Montoya is world class. Cracking news.

I hope Youngs re-signs as he could do really well in an impact sub role I think.

Tigers really do like to recruit heavily up front.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:14 pm

king_carlos wrote:Worcester fans seem worried that Hougaard is leaving as well. If both go then Worcester will have a big void to fill.

I read that's a done deal with Jake White's Bulls. Will probably be on his way down at 32 anyway, and 9 is a position where you can't afford to be off the pace.

I think Bulls are after Johan Goosen as well.

Last edited by mikey_dragon on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:14 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
king_carlos wrote:

Well we didn't which is how we got into a mess orginally.

Anyway reckon this spells the end for Kerr could see him going up North to Edinburgh.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:47 pm

Big Tex Ratuva is leaving Scarlets to join Brive. Now that they've lost two locks they will surely try and pull in Rowlands next season (as will Dai Young's Blues).

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:11 pm

Welly wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
king_carlos wrote:

Well we didn't which is how we got into a mess orginally.

Anyway reckon this spells the end for Kerr could see him going up North to Edinburgh.

I heard an unsubstantiated rumour he'd just bought a house after negotiating an extension during the Covid pay cut talks. Why he'd choose to stay I'm unsure unless Borthwick has him on some sort of development plan. Be a shame to lose him but he needs to be playing regularly. I suppose Mamukashvili could be off instead because he's played what once off the bench? At least Kerr got a go in Europe. Clare will be on peanuts which will help with cap management.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:09 pm

All extensions got announced I’m pretty sure and he had no announcement.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:45 am

Alex Sanderson takes over the helm at Sale.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/55674290

Looks like a very positive move all round.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm

lostinwales wrote:Alex Sanderson takes over the helm at Sale.

He'll have fun molding that Sale pack to what he wants. Some massive powerful guys in there...but are they the style of player he's used to working with ...

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:08 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Alex Sanderson takes over the helm at Sale.

He'll have fun molding that Sale pack to what he wants. Some massive powerful guys in there...but are they the style of player he's used to working with ...
I guess we will see.  From the little I have seen, or better said heard him say, he seems like a bright guy and would have a plan.  Likely one of the best candidates available mid-season.  Of course, he needs a plan to lose to Saints....

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Matthew Screech back to Cardiff Blues and Ospreys signing Osian Knott from Scarlets are two rumours from the RP. To lose Screech would be a big blow for Dragons. He is a consistent performer for us and available all season.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:22 pm

Talking about Sarries looking at Championship sides looks like Wasps are doing the same.
One of Ealing Trailfinders' Saracens slayers has been reported as signing for Wasps.

Tighthead prop Elliot Millar Mills started in Ealing's 27-26 friendly victory on Saturday.

The Rugby Paper say former Edinburgh forward has signed for Wasps ahead of the 2021/22 season.

Also Doncaster Knights loosehead Robin Hislop, who had a loan spell at Saracens last season, is joining Wasps next season

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:31 pm

Millar-Mills is a talented player, it's good to hear he's secured a Premiership contract.

Wasps have McIntyre, Harris and Zhvania all out of contract on the loosehead so will be interesting to see who's moving on.

I'd take McIntye at Tigers in a heartbeat. He's a very underrated prop in my opinion.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:05 pm

Yes I agree re Mcintyre but Tom West has kept him out recently from starting. Those 2 are our best LHs IMO. I think Zhvania may be unlucky & possibly Harris may leave to.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:34 pm

West is a good player to be fair.

It's a fair list out of contract for Wasps:

McIntyre
Harris
Zhvania
Cruse
Taylor
Brookes
Owlett
Rowlands
Vukasinovic
Cardall
Morris
Vellacott
Sopoaga
de Jongh
Odogwu
Bassett
Sirker

10 tight five forwards in amongst that stands out to me.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:36 pm

Perhaps more an international discussion than transfer thing but Odogwu is eligible for Italy so could be on the radar for Treviso or Zebre. I could see him playing for Italy if he can't break into the England squad.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:56 pm

king_carlos wrote:Perhaps more an international discussion than transfer thing but Odogwu is eligible for Italy so could be on the radar for Treviso or Zebre. I could see him playing for Italy if he can't break into the England squad.

Odogwu apparently has just signed a deal to extend his stay at Wasps.

Intriguingly Paolo Odogwu has revealed he has received contact from both England and Italy regarding his international availability.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:57 pm

RiscaGame wrote:Matthew Screech back to Cardiff Blues and Ospreys signing Osian Knott from Scarlets are two rumours from the RP. To lose Screech would be a big blow for Dragons. He is a consistent performer for us and available all season.

Ffs they can’t help themselves can they. Not only that but Screech isn’t required, they’ve already got three locks very similar to Screech. They need a guy like Rowlands or Ball. Don’t get the Knott to Ospreys either, unless Scott Williams is leaving them / retiring.

Screech would be a blow for us and we’ll have to replace him, even if we get Rowlands and promote the impressive Ben Carter.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:24 pm

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:
king_carlos wrote:Perhaps more an international discussion than transfer thing but Odogwu is eligible for Italy so could be on the radar for Treviso or Zebre. I could see him playing for Italy if he can't break into the England squad.

Odogwu apparently has just signed a deal to extend his stay at Wasps.

Intriguingly Paolo Odogwu has revealed he has received contact from both England and Italy regarding his international availability.
Interesting. Perhaps Jones will try to cap him given his eye catching performances.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:24 pm

Odogwu doesn't exactly fit the stereotype for an Eddie style player though. He'd probably fit the Italian game plan a bit better as they have tended to play with more freedom. Would be interesting to see where he fit in the England side as we could do with some actual running options for Ford. 

How many new back three players will Eddie be willing to include because Freddie Steward is looking rock solid at 15 for Tigers is exactly the kind of 15 Eddie would go for you'd have thought. Particularly given Steward's tendency to win the aerial battle both receiving and trying to reclaim kicks (England do a lot of kicking after all).

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland Shaun Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:39 am

Ben Vellacott to Edinburgh :O.

Wonder if that will sway him towards declaring for Scotland, if its true lol, it was a rumour I saw on Edinburgh fans Facebook group so could be bulls**t.

Highland Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:44 am

king_carlos wrote:West is a good player to be fair.

It's a fair list out of contract for Wasps:

McIntyre
Harris
Zhvania
Cruse
Taylor
Brookes
Owlett
Rowlands
Vukasinovic
Cardall
Morris
Vellacott
Sopoaga
de Jongh
Odogwu
Bassett
Sirker

10 tight five forwards in amongst that stands out to me.

That's a big list!

I would take Zhvania & McIntyre in a heartbeat at Falcons, both fantastic players. Would Wasps be that disappointed about the rest of the list though (maybe one of the hookers?), there's some big earners amongst that bunch.

What a complete waste of money Sopoaga turned out to be, arguably as bad as our very own Mike Delaney.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:08 am

formerly known as Sam wrote:Odogwu doesn't exactly fit the stereotype for an Eddie style player though. He'd probably fit the Italian game plan a bit better as they have tended to play with more freedom. Would be interesting to see where he fit in the England side as we could do with some actual running options for Ford. 

How many new back three players will Eddie be willing to include because Freddie Steward is looking rock solid at 15 for Tigers is exactly the kind of 15 Eddie would go for you'd have thought. Particularly given Steward's tendency to win the aerial battle both receiving and trying to reclaim kicks (England do a lot of kicking after all).

Yeah for all the talk of Jones looking for a more attacking full back it was only Browns scuffle at training which saw him ousted. Steward actually winning aerial contests constantly would be a relief to me as an England fan.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:42 am

Unlike many other Premiership clubs, Wasps do not disclose the length of their player contracts making it difficult to ascertain exactly which players are coming to the end of their deals. Typically, a third of the senior squad is out of contract any given summer.
Some may already have already signed deals others may have agreed to move to other clubs.
So that list may be a bit misleading.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:10 am

Jeez...silly season has hit, we're now being linked with Cipriani until the end of the season.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:21 am

formerly known as Sam wrote:Odogwu doesn't exactly fit the stereotype for an Eddie style player though. He'd probably fit the Italian game plan a bit better as they have tended to play with more freedom. Would be interesting to see where he fit in the England side as we could do with some actual running options for Ford. 

11. May (Radwan Bench)
12. Lawrence
13 Odogwu
14 Watson / Thorley
15 Steward

That'll cause some fireworks Very Happy

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:28 am

My thoughts exactly GF, I posted earlier that he could be the new Manu if he could learn a varied skill set.

I have only seen him in snippets, but what is he like defensively, especially positioning, receiving kicks and returning them?
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:53 am

What have seen of Steward, he looks solid but lacking a bit of gas? Looks a fair way off international class currently, but so did/does Furbank???

Who knows with Eddie to be honest.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:06 am

Steward looks your brick wall rock solid type of full back Sgt. He also looks like he can play a bit though. Maybe needs to do a few sessions with Margo Wells.

Id happily have him in at Fb though...

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:09 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:

Yeah for all the talk of Jones looking for a more attacking full back it was only Browns scuffle at training which saw him ousted. Steward actually winning aerial contests constantly would be a relief to me as an England fan.

For all the talk of a more attacking fullback he's still selected the one with the biggest boot in Daly and then Furbank when he hoped for a more solid option in the bad weather. Steward will offer both of those things. Be good to see us competing more for the many kicks we put up there. Steward certainly gave Watson a torrid time at WR last time out, at least one try came from his ability under the high ball.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:15 am

Sgt_Pooly wrote:What have seen of Steward, he looks solid but lacking a bit of gas? Looks a fair way off international class currently, but so did/does Furbank???

Who knows with Eddie to be honest.

He played flyhalf at school boy rugby and 13 before Tigers converted him to 15. He isn't rapid but not slow either, as demonstrated by his ability to chase down kicks. Good hands both passing and offload. He's certainly a pure 15 rather than a wing/fullback like Daly and Watson.

Steward has the things it normally takes young fullbacks time to learn but arguably isn't the hot stepping style of young back three player your normally see get brought in to learn the technical aspects. Steward is probably the best tackler in the Tigers backline with good technique, can kick for miles from hand and from tee (slotted a 55m penalty on the angle in the Prem) and then is solid under the high ball. Might not create something from nothing running from deep though. In the right England backline he'd free up the wingers to go looking to attack more often.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:29 am

Yea looks more steady Eddy than X factor really. Hodge is the player who could nail down the jersey for years for me, has everything and kicks at goal in the high 90's.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:39 am

But a rock solid steady eddy can be whats required if you have explosive x factor around him...like Watson, May, Odogwu, Radwan Thorley etc..

Ps Im not sure he's a steady Eddy. Have you watched him Sgt? He was outstanding in his last game.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next