The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
lostinwales
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Galted
12 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020, 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Is that the split?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Jan 2021, 11:36 am

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Has a fist been applied to this morning yet?

Not got into this early morning work lark yet. Too cold. No junior engineers to bully and hassle while I wake up.

Was a bit of a difficult fist as Julius posted very early without claiming it. I should really have done so but feared a scathing retaliatory pun.

Have to admit, I'm not sure if the rules allow a fist if you haven't been to bed yet.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 05 Jan 2021, 12:44 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Not got into this early morning work lark yet. Too cold. No junior engineers to bully and hassle while I wake up.

Was a bit of a difficult fist as Julius posted very early without claiming it.  I should really have done so but feared a scathing retaliatory pun.

Have to admit, I'm not sure if the rules allow a fist if you haven't been to bed yet.

We'll have to ask Tino to clarify.  If it's not allowed then PJ would be precluded from fisting as he never goes to bed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 05 Jan 2021, 1:01 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Was a bit of a difficult fist as Julius posted very early without claiming it.  I should really have done so but feared a scathing retaliatory pun.

We'll have to ask Tino to clarify.  If it's not allowed then PJ would be precluded from fisting as he never goes to bed.

I think it is fair game. I have been reading the rule book all morning and came across this

Rule 6b: Sub section 7: Clause 4: Addendum VIII states that "any fisting is allowed without sleep as Tino started this place and what he says is the law. FACT.".

So we are all good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 05 Jan 2021, 2:47 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

I think it is fair game. I have been reading the rule book all morning and came across this

Rule 6b: Sub section 7: Clause 4: Addendum VIII states that "any fisting is allowed without sleep as Tino started this place and what he says is the law. FACT.".

So we are all good.

I found a similar commandment in the book of Little Stalkerish W*nkers, Chapter 4 verse 7 'and yeah (non-gay) it came to be that what Tino commanded became GOSPEL and the 606ers proclaimed Tino to be the Lord as he had the gift of eternal life and power over arthropods and Tino knew it to be true and was glad'.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 05 Jan 2021, 4:11 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

So we are all good.

I found a similar commandment in the book of Little Stalkerish W*nkers, Chapter 4 verse 7 'and yeah (non-gay) it came to be that what Tino commanded became GOSPEL and the 606ers proclaimed Tino to be the Lord as he had the gift of eternal life and power over arthropods and Tino knew it to be true and was glad'.

Top class michaelsing, Galted.

This reminds of the the old Culture Cup Rd 6 thread. The pre-cursor of the Tea Society. Just you and I shooting the breeze. A couple of raconteurs with any number of enthralling, captivating and enchanting anecdotes.

The rest of this place should be grateful.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 05 Jan 2021, 5:36 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

So we are all good.

Top class michaelsing, Galted.

This reminds of the the old Culture Cup Rd 6 thread. The pre-cursor of the Tea Society. Just you and I shooting the breeze. A couple of raconteurs with any number of enthralling, captivating and enchanting anecdotes.

The rest of this place should be grateful.

Cheers, Tino. My michaelsing has come on in leaps and bounds since the majority of Culture Cuppers became recently deceased celebrities.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Jan 2021, 8:30 pm

I'm not Tanya Roberts (again).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 06 Jan 2021, 9:11 am

The fist of unmichaels.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Jan 2021, 9:21 am

Sicond coming.

How are you Julius?
Have you had a light dusting of snow or is it just cold and clear?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 06 Jan 2021, 9:31 am

Tirds.

Cold and clear here in the hills East of Manchester. It was supposed to snow last night but didn't get anywhere

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 Jan 2021, 10:03 am

lostinwales wrote:Tirds.

Cold and clear here in the hills East of Manchester. It was supposed to snow last night but didn't get anywhere

Fist of Forth

No snow here in the Home Counties either but a beautiful hazy mist is currently sitting low over the fields. It really is lovely. I may even venture outside for a walk shortly once I've headed to Mr Dhamasena's village shop and stripped the shelves of toilet roll and frozen food.

It's a shame that Superfly was Colin Bell.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jan 2021, 10:16 am

Fist of Forth

No snow here in the Home Counties either but a beautiful hazy mist is currently sitting low over the fields. It really is lovely. I may even venture outside for a walk shortly once I've headed to Mr Dhamasena's village shop and stripped the shelves of toilet roll and frozen food.

No one wanted to see Colin Bell end.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 Jan 2021, 10:17 am

superflyweight wrote:

Fist of Forth

l*l out loud.

Peak superfly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 06 Jan 2021, 10:25 am

superflyweight wrote:

Fist of Forth

Excellent work.

Did have a thin covering of snow but it's gone now

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jan 2021, 10:29 am

We had a load of snow last week and it's now all turned to ice. Temperature guage on the car said it was -4 this morning.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Jan 2021, 10:41 am

Minor algal growth on pool walls but nothing that a good dose of chlorine won't fix. Temperature gauge on the car said it was 24 this morning.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jan 2021, 10:56 am

I don't know how you cope, PJ, I really don't.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Jan 2021, 11:01 am

It's tough I know. This summer has been quite mild actually. Nothing too extreme... as yet.

How's The 96 going? You must have polished them all off by now or at least be down to single figures?

palindrome

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jan 2021, 11:59 am

#prayforpeej

lol supes.

Morning to the rest of you

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 Jan 2021, 12:46 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:#prayforpeej

lol supes.

Morning Chelsea DagLEsS.

Have you been back to the Motherland anytime recently? I haven't been for ages. Was planning on a new year venture but BoJo f*cked all that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jan 2021, 12:49 pm

Finished the last of the true 96 on Monday night. I'd secretly bought quite a lot of substitutes to put Mrs Superfly off the scent of how much I was actually drinking and I think the real number will be somewhere closer to 135-140 cans. Going to return to weekend only drinking again.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jan 2021, 12:53 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:#prayforpeej

lol supes.

Morning Chelsea DagLEsS.

Have you been back to the Motherland anytime recently? I haven't been for ages. Was planning on a new year venture but BoJo f*cked all that.

Got back just before Christmas to do a present run, but basically set up my Dad'd smart TV hugged the mother, and came straight back, was going to aim for new year, but...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 Jan 2021, 12:55 pm

superflyweight wrote:Going to return to weekend only drinking again.  

That's what I do. One Scotch on a Friday night, then some wine over Saturday and Sunday. Maybe a beer or G&T (non gay) if I fancy it. I only eat meat once a week as well. No exceptions. Been doing that since 2019.

I feel f*cking fantastic.

Sean would be furious.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jan 2021, 1:03 pm

That's what I do. One Scotch on a Friday night, then some wine over Saturday and Sunday. Maybe a beer or G&T (non gay) if I fancy it. I only eat meat once a week as well. No exceptions. Been doing that since 2019.

Sean would be furious.

This belongs on the weighlifting board. Raf will likely respond with some of his male grooming tips.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 Jan 2021, 1:07 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Sean would be furious.

This belongs on the weighlifting board.  Raf will likely respond with some of his male grooming tips.    

I considered that but I'm yet to feel the pump so kept it in here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jan 2021, 1:11 pm

The feeling the pump thread is still the greatest thread ever posted on here. Off to have a look for it now.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jan 2021, 1:18 pm

Couldn't find it.  Has it been removed?  Did find this though -

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I've heard of guys who abstain from sex because it's counter-productive to adding muscle......

Are you one of these guys???

Must admit everytime my Mrs feels/felt horny......(last time was probably about 1999) I did wonder whether I'd be able to do my usual Squat routine up to it's usual standard the next day!!...

My question is does the gym affect your love life??.....Do you make love in sets and reps?? (16 sets of 8 reps hitting your Mrs from every angle maybe including drop sets) Or do you cut down the level of intimacy to concentrate on building the good stuff!!!

How committed are you???

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 Jan 2021, 1:22 pm

Gotta love Trussy.

One of our very own on there. Classic Galted.

Galted wrote:I’ve been doing home work-outs for about 3-4 years now but it’s becoming quite difficult as my cat keeps attacking me when I do push-ups or pullovers.  I’ve decided to join the gym down the road but am a bit stuck as to what to wear.  It should be something tight to make my knob look bigger but all I’ve got is some shiny shorts that are so small they give me a boner whenever I move.  I’ve tried using a leotard like wrestlers do but whenever I lift weights above my head my balls pop out on either side of the wedgie strip and hang like when you shove grapefruits into stockings to suspend them.   Is there any place I can get cheap clothes as I don’t really fancy wearing my jeans?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jan 2021, 1:36 pm

L*l out loud.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 06 Jan 2021, 2:13 pm

I think Trussman got temporarily or permanently booted. To be honest I am surprised he managed to type all that without some statistics or poll results.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jan 2021, 2:19 pm

There was a poster on here called, DAVE, once upon a time, and he was expert in Truss baiting, some of their arguments were a joy to behold.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jan 2021, 2:40 pm

lostinwales wrote:I think Trussman got temporarily or permanently booted. To be honest I am surprised he managed to type all that without some statistics or poll results.

He probably blames Starmer for his wife's lack of interest in sex.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 06 Jan 2021, 4:01 pm

I don't think he has returned after a temporary ban. Probably upset by the following poll among v2 posters -

93% approved of the ban
3% neither approved nor disapproved
4% didn't know who he was

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 06 Jan 2021, 4:22 pm

I remember my dismal attempts at wumming on the weightlifting board. They were met with a rugby board-like silence, not sure if they weren't stooping to my level or were already there and assumed I was being serious.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 06 Jan 2021, 4:23 pm

This is a blanket l*l out loud for all today's earlier posts as I can't be arsed to acknowledge them individually.

L*l out loud.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Wed 06 Jan 2021, 6:41 pm

Pal Joey wrote:It's tough I know. This summer has been quite mild actually. Nothing too extreme... as yet.

How's The 96 going? You must have polished them all off by now or at least be down to single figures?

palindrome

And that's before any gamesmanship comes to the party.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed 06 Jan 2021, 9:33 pm

I can't believe I've never seen this thread before. I have certainly seen the beauty of some old threads from the weightlifting board though. The strange combination of a Truss rambling alongside AdamT and kingrafs consistent rationality was a recipe for gold with a few hand grenades thrown in by wild cards.

That Galted one is the just the beginning of that thread as well. Shortly after he was moved to clarify his position further.

Galted wrote:Thanks for providing 50% of the responses, sohotnot, but I wanted flaccid knob-size as it's hard (no pun intented) to concentrate when it's sticking upward.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 06 Jan 2021, 10:20 pm

king_carlos wrote:I can't believe I've never seen this thread before. I have certainly seen the beauty of some old threads from the weightlifting board though. The strange combination of a Truss rambling alongside AdamT and kingrafs consistent rationality was a recipe for gold with a few hand grenades thrown in by wild cards.

That Galted one is the just the beginning of that thread as well. Shortly after he was moved to clarify his position further.

Galted wrote:Thanks for providing 50% of the responses, sohotnot, but I wanted flaccid knob-size as it's hard (no pun intented) to concentrate when it's sticking upward.

Bloody hell. If I ever become famous there's going to be some worthwhile digging up of my posting past.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Jan 2021, 8:34 am

Dizzy heights for CC membership surge.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Jan 2021, 9:28 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Dizzy heights for CC membership surge.

Fist

Morning riCK.

Really is heady times for the CC with LiW and now King Carlos joining us. They have also raised the collective IQ quite substantially. If we can only persuade Guildford Bat to oil his hips up and join in a bit more, this place will be resurgent.

It was worth coming back from the dead for this.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 Jan 2021, 9:37 am

New Year, new member (titter ye not).

At this rate Twitter celebrity, jeff will be seething with jealousy and will join us again.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 07 Jan 2021, 9:41 am

Fist

Morning riCK.

Really is heady times for the CC with LiW and now King Carlos joining us. They have also raised the collective IQ quite substantially. If we can only persuade Guildford Bat to oil his hips up and join in a bit more, this place will be resurgent.

I'm hoping to get a commission payment for Carlos joining here although he never did sign all the client paperwork when he was more prominent on the Surrey threads a few seasons back.

guildfordbat

king_carlos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Jan 2021, 9:47 am

guildfordbat wrote:

Fist

Morning riCK.

I'm hoping to get a commission payment for Carlos joining here although he never did sign all the client paperwork when he was more prominent on the Surrey threads a few seasons back.

There is no cash in the kitty, GB so you'll have to make do with our eternal gratitude which is priceless anyway.

The cash was spent by Jules over Christmas on cocaine and hookers. True story.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 Jan 2021, 9:57 am

Not easy snorting through a mask.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Jan 2021, 10:03 am

Morning all.

Will the new members be required to perform some sort of initiation or will this be overlooked on account of how desperate we are to up the numbers?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 07 Jan 2021, 10:04 am

guildfordbat wrote:

Fist

Morning riCK.

There is no cash in the kitty, GB so you'll have to make do with our eternal gratitude which is priceless anyway.

The cash was spent by Jules over Christmas on cocaine and hookers. True story.

That's a very interesting and revealing true story about Jules. Particularly as he's on record as doing his Christmas shopping at Tesco's in Brum and meeting Roy Wood there!

Anyway, Tino, just on the off chance were you still dead in 'early December'? I only ask - as Bernard Bresslaw would have said - in case you were and met Alan Igbon at that time. He was a little known but imo very fine and entertaining actor who, according to reports yesterday, died around then. Probably best known for Boys from the Black Stuff in the '80s. Did a few soaps but not much after that. Wonder if he might have had issues of some sort.

Now where did I put my oil?

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 Jan 2021, 10:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Not easy snorting through a mask.

I was actually asked to remove my mask the other day at Sainsburys. In hindsight I should have known that my gimp mask might have scared the lady at the checkout.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Jan 2021, 1:03 pm

USA be cray cray.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 07 Jan 2021, 1:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Not easy snorting through a mask.

I was actually asked to remove my mask the other day at Sainsburys.  In hindsight I should have known that my gimp mask might have scared the lady at the checkout.  

Queuing to get into Tesco earlier and the bloke in front of me was wearing a black beanie but no mask. He got to the front of the queue and the lady at the door asked him to put a mask on, he preceded to roll the lip of the beanie down until his entire face was covered. Turned out it was a rolled up balaclava. Everyone in the vicinity just looked at him in silence for about 5 seconds before the lady at the door let him in rather than discuss the issue.

Another bloke in a cafe getting a takeaway coffee was asked to put a mask on and just covered his mouth and nose with both hands. I burst out laughing unexpectedly because it reminded me so much of the "she's got a beard" scene from Four Lions.

There have been few upsides to the current chaos but some amusing people watching has certainly been created.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Jan 2021, 2:07 pm

king_carlos wrote:

Another bloke in a cafe getting a takeaway coffee was asked to put a mask on and just covered his mouth and nose with both hands. I burst out laughing unexpectedly because it reminded me so much of the "she's got a beard" scene from Four Lions.

You l*l'ed? You l*l'ed out loud?

L*l out loud.

KC, let me ask you a question - what are your feelings on arthropods?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next