The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales v Ireland Match Thread

+31
Hoonercat
Noble-Surfer
Engine#4
BigGee
LeinsterFan4life
Mr Bounce
Heaf
doctor_grey
asoreleftshoulder
king_carlos
Shifty
JDizzle
tigertattie
Collapse2005
Gooseberry
TightHEAD
Duty281
No 7&1/2
majesticimperialman
mikey_dragon
westisbest
eirebilly
Maine man
Pete330v2
profitius
hugehandoff
chris_501
No9
RiscaGame
Oakdene
Luckless Pedestrian
35 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Wales v Ireland Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Wales v Ireland Match Thread

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 05 Feb 2021, 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seeing as there isn't one yet, and the teams have been named:

Six Nations 2021: Wales v Ireland

Venue: Principality Stadium, Cardiff Date: Sunday, 7 February Kick-off: 15:00 GMT

Wales: Leigh Halfpenny; Louis Rees-Zammit, George North, Jonathan Davies, Hallam Amos; Dan Biggar, Tomos Williams; Wyn Jones, Ken Owens, Tomas Francis, Adam Beard, Alun Wyn Jones (capt), Dan Lydiate, Justin Tipuric, Taulupe Faletau.

Replacements: Elliot Dee, Rhodri Jones, Leon Brown, Will Rowlands, Josh Navidi, Gareth Davies, Callum Sheedy, Nick Tompkins.

Ireland: Keenan, Earls, Ringrose; Henshaw, Lowe; Sexton, Murray; Healy, Herring, Porter, Beirne, Ryan, O'Mahony, Van der Flier, Stander.

Replacements: Kelleher, Kilcoyne, Furlong, Henderson, Connors, Gibson Park, Burns, Larmour.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Wales v Ireland Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Wales v Ireland Match Thread

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon 08 Feb 2021, 2:30 pm

Unbelievable. But good that you drop it.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Mon 08 Feb 2021, 2:36 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/lionsofficial/status/1358694556292710408?s=24

Ireland misses this guy (at his best).

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Mon 08 Feb 2021, 2:42 pm

LordDowlais wrote:I'm just asking if anybody else noticed, it could just be something of nothing. As I said, when watching the game more than one player had marks around their eyes.

It had been commented on during the game when North was tackled that he'd got a finger in the eye for his efforts but it was completely accidental and nobody was asking for any reviews of the incident. I can't remember at what time etc. but there was absolutely nothing to report. As for marks on other players, if nobody made a complaint then there's nothing to discuss, I can't say I noticed any players with gouge marks post-game.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Mon 08 Feb 2021, 2:49 pm

Pete330v2 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:I'm just asking if anybody else noticed, it could just be something of nothing. As I said, when watching the game more than one player had marks around their eyes.

It had been commented on during the game when North was tackled that he'd got a finger in the eye for his efforts but it was completely accidental and nobody was asking for any reviews of the incident. I can't remember at what time etc. but there was absolutely nothing to report. As for marks on other players, if nobody made a complaint then there's nothing to discuss, I can't say I noticed any players with gouge marks post-game.

They replayed it during the game, it was Keenan who did it while tackling North, looked like a complete accident and Barnes said so himself. Nothing will come of it at all.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 08 Feb 2021, 2:53 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Ah here now Lord, what are ye at?

It's just something I observed, it could be totally innocent, but I saw a lot of Welsh players with "marks" around their eye area. Make of it what you will, but I am just throwing the question out there.

Ah ok. Cant say I noticed anything myself except for the one accidental finger to North's eye area. There have been no Welsh players complaining, nothing sent to the TMO during the game and nothing in the match report (as far as I am aware).

In fact, i think that you could be the only one has even noticed anything.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Tue 09 Feb 2021, 7:49 pm

The Welsh player's eyes were red because of the brain-melting boredom of watching England play the day before. Serve them right.

By the way, I saw POM received a three game ban, but will be back to hit out against England.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Tue 09 Feb 2021, 9:31 pm

Id be surprised if he is picked to play v England, I would have thought his tournament is over now but you never know I suppose.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5