The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against The Wall Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+9
BlueDragon1205
DarrenJS
DanielReilly
gazzyD
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
Steel
DP
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

Against The Wall Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Against The Wall Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:10 am

All show chat in here please lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

DP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Against The Wall Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Against The Wall Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:55 am

Part 1 and Part 2 is up lads. Final part will be later this afternoon/evening. Hope you all enjoy the show so far

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Against The Wall Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Against The Wall Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DP Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:50 am

Awesome so far. Really enjoyed the read, particularly the first part being so early when I was up with a teething bambino!!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:07 pm

Wow great show so far JJ

Is Steel even alive at this point Shocked that was some match and conclusion

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AGAINST THE WALL 2023

I hope you all enjoy the show lads. It'll take some reading Laugh

Thanks for all the promos and the great efforts, really spurred me on to make the show a, hopefully, success. As ever drop me a message if you need to discuss anything in regards to the show or your character direction etc.

I'm going to lay down in a darkened room now haha. New card not up until Monday to give everyone a chance to read the show and digest.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Steel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:44 pm

what happened to my entrance music? am i out in silence now?? :P

edit: now having read the show completely...that was an utterly mad n fantastic read!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:56 pm

WHAT. A. PLE.

Unreal, Steve. Thank you so much for producing an excellent event, I really enjoyed that. It felt like a night of glory/Born In Fire event it was that massive! congrats to all the boys who's characters won their matches! I really enjoyed the road to royalty matches, I thought they were really good.

Some insane moments throughtout the event, I lost count of them! it truly was wild, especially the last man standing match and the return of cerberus. YERSSSS MATT. Gunna read again, there's so much going on with so much on the line for all the characters. Very cool!

6CWF is in good shape, well done Steve and all the lids!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:58 pm

Rex Adamson is my man of the night btw. Meeting Margot Robbie. End of discourse.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:01 am

I don't even know where to start

Some absolutely belting match writing.

The opening match read like a classic. Was almosst picturing angle v benoit. Two world class talents putting on a clinic

Blue dragon v Steel, how are both not dead? Some absolutely mental spots in that. The last spot especially....mental. you could sell that spot to Mox and he'd put it on TV for you in AEW

Loved the double swerve in the Wood handicap match. When Reilly hit the RKO and walked out I was buzzing. When flipping Vincent Costello returned I was buzzing even more

I like Rex having the Freshers Ball briefcase. Big fan of the Rex character

6cw title match. My match of the night. The storytelling throughout was on point, absolute rollercoaster. Just when you think Kent has won the strap, what followed was brilliant, and then the little details like Uryu using Gazzys finisher en route to victory after the restart. Mint

The RTR final, like the opening Harris bout of the evening, read like another classic (Harris my superstar of the night for taking part in two absolute bangers on the same card). But if the actual match itself wasn't already good enough you have that incident at the end. Brilliant. Now trying to think what the numbers could mean

The main event. Expected a war, that's what we got and then some as it gradually escalated with the HITC cage coming down. Genuinely never saw that ending coming

The matches aside I laughed entirely too hard at Max f5ing Bez and I'm excited for the introduction of the Key to the Kingdom belt

So yeah.....this was a fcukin good show

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:29 am

Incredible show, the writing of the shows is top notch so once again, top marks for the write up! Really really enjoyed reading the show and the amount of swerves made it brilliant to read! Looking forward to the next! (6CW Title match was my fav by the way, the false finish had me fooled!)

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:32 am

McManus vs Grace

Bentyf1

ncfc_Tooze, DanielReilly and DarrenJS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:32 am

That was some show! So much to unpack.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:36 am

Brilliant show JJ, have you seen the atmosphere in this place? All down to you. You should take a lot of pride out of how you have rejuvenated us all.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:40 pm

Great PPV Steve. 

Once again real next level writing. You get the mood of the epic technical wrestling when reading those matches but also the character driven stuff makes perfect sense and the hardcore stuff is so visual. I love it all (especially the hardcore stuff)

Rex is going to the moon, that kids on a hot streak, can't wait to see who knocks him down a peg though haha

As for BD Vs Steel, you exceeded my expectations, and at the same time everything that happened made perfect sense too.

Love it fella...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:39 am

Another fantastic show Steve, awesome from start to finish. Some very intriguing storylines in place going forward and a couple of exciting returns, looking forward to seeing what's next.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:47 am

Well, that was pretty bloody good.

Some absolutely incredible moments, and some incredible writing. That ending was incredible visual. Just like you could picture the crowd falling asleep when The Saint appeared, you could absolutely picture Cerbs on top of that cage.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:06 pm

Beer wrote:Well, that was pretty bloody good.

Some absolutely incredible moments, and some incredible writing. That ending was incredible visual. Just like you could picture the crowd falling asleep when The Saint appeared, you could absolutely picture Cerbs on top of that cage.

Afternoon.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:10 pm

Just read the show properly (might as well get paid to read it while pretending to work...)

Absolutely unbelievable, can't wait to see how it all unfolds from here

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:04 pm

Marky wrote:
Sainty wrote:Afternoon.

Afternoon.

Perfect delivery.

DP

Marky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:40 pm

Don't think I mentioned it but I loved the use of having a set drawn, I'm guessing it was Liam? excellent work as always dude

Bentyf1

x12x likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:46 pm

Against The Wall Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* 3559488474 It's fun reading the segments throughout the show where's their little hints about what direction things are heading in Against The Wall Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down