The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday December 4th (Episode 20)

+3
Uryu Ishida
x12x
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday December 4th (Episode 20) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday December 4th (Episode 20)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Nov 2023, 11:02 pm

Bout 1
Dicey Reilly vs Tyler Roth

Bout 2
James McManus vs Rex Adamson

Bout 3
Tables Match (Elimination Rules)
Cody Walker/Geoff Steel/Liam Wood/Mike Hill vs Blue Dragon/Daniel Reilly/Engel Harlequin/Jerome Dubois

Main Event
Inferno Match
Edward Plague vs Uryu Ishida

*Also:
*Clarke James & JJ Johnson will come face to face for the first time since Destiny
*Will we discover who Rex Adamson's attacker is?
*Is Eddy Kent & Genesis close to recruiting Rex? Is the Adamson bloodline in danger of Civil War?
*How will Dicey Reilly respond to Genesis' attack last week?
*Will Anthony Grace answer Robin Reborn's callout? Is Grace medically and psychologically able to return?
*Who will be the new General Manager of 6CWF?
*What's next for Engel Harlequin & Liam Wood?
*How will Jerome Dubois fare as a full time member of the roster? Can he get back in Miss Jessica's good books?
*Where does Cassidy go from here?
*The Parasite Killers seem to have set their sights on Rex Adamson, a wise move for the newly reformed team?
*Will Daniel Reilly accept Geoff Steel's challenge at Born in Fire XI?
*Will Blue Dragon get the answers he wants in regards to Born in Fire? Are his issues with Mike Hill over?
*Will Scott Harris seek retribution on Tyler Roth?
*Will GazzyD play a role in the Main Event? Can Uryu survive an "Inferno Match" with Edward Plague so close to Born in Fire?
*Plus much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday December 4th (Episode 20) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday December 4th (Episode 20)

Post by x12x Fri 01 Dec 2023, 6:36 am

the scene begins in a pitch black room so we see nothing but darkness as a familiar voice can be heard. In the background the ticking of a clock can be heard as Edward Plague addresses the 6CW Champion.

Plague:
Be careful what you wish for Uryu...

...you might just get it.

Plague laughs in the darkness as he remains hidden while speaking

Plague:
Do you hear that sound Mr Ishida?!

The ticking of that clock is a countdown...

Plague laughs again before continuing

Plague:
It's a countdown to you meeting the consequences of your own actions, it's you being shed of the prize you never deserved...

...and it's the sound of you being left with what you deserve...

...NOTHING

Plague's voice turns serious behind the laughter

Plague:
...that clock is counting down to Born In Fire...a night where my brother will tear the title from your undeserving hands and the 6CW World Title will be people who deserve it...

it will be with us and shine a further light on our message...

...but first, I get the pleasure of sending a message to you...

A single match is struck and held up allowing Plague's face to be seen for the first time. The flame of the match illuminates the scars across Plague's face and the sick smile across his face.

Plague:
...so this is just a message to you to say thank you...

...thank you for being so foolish and giving me a chance to punish you before your match with my dear brother and friend Gareth...thank you for giving him the chance to break your heart at Born In Fire...

...we relish the opportunity to write the biggest wrong this company has seen.

you as World Champion?

Disgusting!

Plague's face contorts in anger as he continues

Plague:
You are an embarrassment..
...a fraud...
...a hollow hero...

...but all will be well soon.

We have had our rebirth...
...we will have our revenge...

...we will see you soon.

The match has continued to burn down until it reaches Plague's fingers but the flame doesn't seem to hurt Plague. The match then goes out once again leaving the scene in pitch black as it ends.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday December 4th (Episode 20) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday December 4th (Episode 20)

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 01 Dec 2023, 9:32 am

Uryu is seen sitting on the stairs leading to the roof, looking down to the door to the arena.

UI: Edward, Do you think I would absolve you from all of this? You wormed your way into my friends head and turned him against me, his wife Christy and the fans. You amplified something so out of proportion and twisted it into your own desires. I admitted screwing up and explained it clear as crystal in that ring months ago. I even told them about her response which you convieniently didn't show!

Uryu sighs quietly and nods.

UI: But that is you all over isnt it? Hiding the facts you don't want them to see, subtly twisting facts to your own perceptions and putting their hopes in your hands. The last time you were in the ring with me you somehow escaped the beating you deserved. This time though escape will cost you because you can't run without feeling the flames. I don't care if you compare me to Icarus because I have been flying that close all my life! Concussions, Injuries and yet I still fly as the 6CW Heavyweight Champion! The fans champion! I have their support and understanding and their cheers.

Uryu hears the crowd starting to chant for him as he smiles.

UI: Edward once you are out of Gazzy's head I will make sure you never darken 6CWF with you words again. I will still honor the match with him at Born in Fire. But once you are gone it is up to him what he does. If he wants to take my head off, fine. If he wants to shake my hand, alright. I will still put everything I have into defending my title just like I have done every single time. My heart is still burning strong and I will give my all, where as after this week you will simply be a memory of ashes.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 01 Dec 2023, 9:44 am

6CWF Exclusive: Moments after Proving Grounds went off the air

The crowd cheers as Rex Adamson walks out through the entranceway, with no music, he is holding his head after his attack from the Parasite Killers, and is absolutely livid as he angrily walks around the ring, snatches a microphone from the timekeepers area and rolls into the ring. He starts talking immediately despite the “Rex” chants from the crowd.

Rex: Is this how it is, huh. Jenny McManus gets accidentally bumped into, and then McManus and Fanatic decide to jump me. Listen McManus, you could have been a man about it…

Rex is shaking his head as he continues

Rex: …You could have just spoken to me. You could still have challenged me to a fight if that’s how things work around here. But you could have done it face to face. Instead, you jumped me, two against one, like a coward. Listen James, just because Jenny likes taking it from behind from two men, it doesn’t mean the rest of us do!

The crowd audibly “oooh”s as Rex has a little smile

Rex: But it’s okay. I needed the distraction. I’ve got my own family being pricks. I’ve got 6CWF Management stealing opportunities from me. And then I’ve got two, I’d say Has Beens, but really James McManus, you’re a Never Was, picking a fight with me.

Rex slowly paces around the ring

Rex: Monday night, you’ve got it. Someone was getting their head caved in by Rex Adamson, the way things were going, with the attack in Saudi Arabia and having yet another title opportunity ripped away from me, all you’ve done James McManus, is push yourself to the front of the line. Monday night, I don’t care if its you, if its Fanatic, if it’s both of you… to borrow a phrase from the World’s Strongest Man… Somebody’s gon’ get their ass kicked. You did this to yourself.

Rex seems a lot calmer for venting, he takes a deep breath out, and puts the microphone down. He gets an ovation from the fans who have remained in the building, and walks up the ramp towards the back

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat 02 Dec 2023, 12:22 pm

"And now we wait."

A crowd of doctors surround Anthony Grace's bed with Lizzie standing a good five steps behind with 6CWF officials but at least still present The physicians had just applied the medication needed that would hopefully bring Grace round from his induced coma. They believed the effects of the cocktail of drugs Grace had taken had at least worn off and now they were going to assess the aftershocks.

They kept telling Lizzie publicly they were confident of a full physical recovery. But privately they had told 6CWF officials that the mental scars may never fully heal.

To do so, they said, would require a full 180 in Grace's attitude to his life. A coming of age they had called it, but it was more a resurrection. The officials realised that one of their top stars had, in effect, succumbed to the pressures of being back in the spotlight.

They had full realisation that this was a PR nightmare.

Lizzie on the otherhand was conscious of being there without being there. She had been told by family that the worse thing to do was to get Anthony's hopes up. If he started to believe the family life he craved was back on the agenda then another spiral downward was easily on the cards when she pulls the rug from under his feet.

She was there because she cared. Not because she was in love.

Grace's eyes flickered and the doctors took a collective intake of breath. On his eyes opening, there was a wave of relief cover the room.

For the doctors, it was a confirmation they took the right course of action. For the officials, it was the realisation they didn't have another death on their hands in this new era. For Lizzie, it was an indication that her job was done.

But for Grace, lying looking at the ceiling, only one thing was on his mind. The flashbacks of drinks, drugs, deaths and destruction. And at the centre he needed someone to blame. And the only person he could think of, in his groggy semi-dream state, was one Robin Reborn.

He had touched heaven. But now was time to raise hell.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 03 Dec 2023, 7:25 pm

The scene fades in, revealing a brightly lit and vibrant personal locker room, deep in the copperbox arena. The locker room is also adorned with titles and framed pictures of Eddy Kent. On a plinth in the room is a poison green coloured cushion and on top of it is a the 6WF world championship shining in the glow of the light. There is also a table setup with various pieces of fruit and bottled water. There are posters of Robin Reborn Prime TV shows and a famous gaming channel called TeamZoomZoom. The camera pans to Kent, sitting up in a luxious black leather chair looking intimidating,focused albeit slightly unhinged. Kent is dressed in his official 6CWF T-shirt black t-shirt which reads Daddys home in big bold white lettering with black under armour tracksuit bottoms and red air jordans. Kent cracks his knuckles and leans slightly forward into the camera, a sly smirk plays across his face as he begins to speak.

Kent: Well, Here we are, Dicey Reilly... This is a long time coming, Dicey. Dicey Reilly, the soul of this very company. Alot has changed in a decade, Reilly, and you this. I stand before you, not just as Eddy Kent, but as the institution. The leader of Genesis and the Daddy of 6CWF.  I'm the undisputed 6WF world heavyweight Champion, and the one true wreslter that is levels above all. Look upon me, Reilly, and see the measure of a man who has conquered every challenge, every adversary, and every obstacle in his path.

Kent: Dicey, you may have had your moments of glory in the past and present, but you're living in a bygone era. I've said many times before that you are the beating soul of this company and you should be proud of that...but you're living in a fantasy world. A fantasy world where you need to understand this is the era of Eddy Kent, the era of god mode, and the era where I show the world what true god mode looks like. Dicey, a lot has changed in a decade...I am not just a man; I am a force of nature, a eradicator of dreams, and a conqueror of legends. I am the Daddy of this company.

Kent: Dicey, you are a hero to the masses, a symbol of the very essence of 6CWF. But I am the hero they truly need. I am the symbol of perfection, the one who is taking this industry to levels you would never understand. Away from the mediocrity, beer drinking crude humour that you represent. Look at me, Dicey! Look at the way I command that ring, the way I command the attention of the 6CWF Universe. Can you honestly say you command even a fraction of the respect that I do? I don't think you can. Just look at the ratings that I bring in. Look at the money I bring into this business. Genesis is money and Dicey Reilly is just tagging along for the ride.

Kent: You are the legend, Dicey Reilly. Lets not forget that... and I respect legends. You are The guy everyone thinks of when it comes to 6CWF and a huge world champion in your own right. But let me enlighten you, Dicey. You're a fading star... a god trying to fight against his own mortality and that's where I come in. I have crushed hall of famers down the years and I have crushed them all beneath my boot. I have defeated giants, legends, and future certified 6CWF Hall of Famers. But you, Reilly, you have always been the one I wanted to take the most. Let me ask you something, Reilly, What chance do you stand against the might of Genesis, the daddy of this company, the 6WF world heavyweight champion at Born in Fire, the biggest show in our companies history?

[Kent leans closer to the camera and continues his tirade with a unhinged smile now creeping across his face, his ice bold blue eyes relentless]

Kent: Reilly, I don't just want to defeat you; I want to humiliate you. I want to expose you for the relic of the past that you are. I want to shatter your dreams, Shatter the dreams of every single member of the 6CWF universe. I want to break your spirit, and make you regret ever stepping foot in the ring with me. The beating I will unleash upon you will be a message to the entire 6CWF locker room that there is no one who can stand against the unrelenting dominance of me, Eddy Kent. In short, Dicey... I want to take the soul of this company at Born in Fire and morph it into my Genesis.

[Kent leans back with a sick grin forming across his face]

Kent: But, I'm a gentleman and Dicey, I offer you one last chance to walk away. Surrender to me gracefully and allow the spotlight to shine on those who deserve it. Because make no mistake, Reilly, the light that emanates from me is blinding. I am the institution, the beginning and the end. And when we step into that ring, there will be no doubt, no uncertainty, that I am the one true god of this industry. Think about your family...think about the whole of Ireland. think about the pain they will go through watching me suffocate you in that ring. Watching you gasping for air... in agony. Just think about their feelings.

[Kent once agains leans forward with malice in his blue eyes]

Kent: Or you could chose the silly option, Dicey. You can prepare yourself for a lesson in pain, suffering, and absolute annihilation. Step into the ring with me, and you will witness firsthand why I am the true face of this company, the one true God of this industry. Your legacy will crumble, and you will forever be remembered as Dicey Reilly, the soul of 6CWF who was swallowed up by the Daddy of this business, Eddy Kent on the grandest stage of them all.

Kent: This cinderella story of your return Dicey Reilly, is about to strike midnight and a new era will begin... the beginning of my era will begin. In the daddy and Genesis era you will all understand why I am the single greatest wrestler of my generation. No longer will there be any doubt how good I am in that squared circle. The Genesis era will be the single greatest era that the 6CWF universe has ever seen. No more mediocrity, anything less than perfect... will be snuffed out by me.

Kent: So, Reilly, reconsider your choice. Will you cower before me like all the others, or will you step into the ring and become another victim of my era of perfection? The choice is yours, but remember, in the end, it's daddy who reigns supreme. At Born in Fire there will be one 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion standing tall. And it won't be you, Reilly. At Born in Fire... I am taking the soul and the essence of this company and morphing it into the image of Daddy... and into the image of Genesis. Because... I am Levels above.

[Kent leans back into his chair and opens a bottle of water and swigs from it before screwing the cap back on and staring into the camera. His eyes looking wild and relenting as the scene slowly fades away.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 04 Dec 2023, 4:03 pm

Dicey is sitting in a dimly lit room staring at Ed Kent on the screen

Dicey: Little Eddy Kent all growed up. Sitting in his big boy chair calling himself Daddy. Eddy you owe me this whole world you have created. I took out Lex and destroyed your little group. I showed you that life is hard and look at you now. If you think that ended 6CW then I couldn’t give a sh*t. I would end it a million times if it meant little Poopie like you couldn’t scramble to the top and suck it dry.

You sit there with that title because I stood up and took it away from Marty, something you and your feather dusters couldn’t. All this Daddy talk…seriously what’s it all about? Are you projecting some childhood trauma. Did little Eddy hide behind mommy when Daddy Kent went for the belt or was Daddy not there when Uncle Bad touch took poor Eddys innocence away.

I am none of those people Ed, I am more like the reincarnation of Chris F**king Benoit because before we get to tangle I am going to murder your little kids starting this week with Tyler. So buckle up because just like your uncle…Dicey is going to f**k all up in ya

Dicey punches the screen leaving a smashed image of Kents face

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down