The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 19th February (Episode 26)

+5
President Trump
DanielReilly
x12x
Uryu Ishida
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 19th February (Episode 26) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 19th February (Episode 26)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 11 Feb 2024, 10:05 am

*Live from Arthur Ashe Stadium, New York City
Start time: Midnight (UK Time)
Exclusively on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: "All of the lights" by Kanye West & Rihanna

*ALEX WALKER HAS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Bout 1
Over the top Battle Royal (Winner proceeds to main event)
Anthony Grace vs Engel Harlequin vs Jerome Dubois vs Liam Wood vs Mike Hill vs Ojore

Bout 2
Clarke James vs Daniel Reilly vs Fanatic vs Geoff Steel vs James McManus

Bout 3
Blue Dragon vs Edward Plague vs GazzyD vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 4
Chris Patricks vs Dicey Reilly vs Eddy Kent vs Max Adamson vs Rex Adamson vs Scott Harris

Main Event
Winner will receive a massive opportunity
??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 19th February (Episode 26) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 19th February (Episode 26)

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 11 Feb 2024, 11:43 am

Uryu is seen backstage as he looks at the card and sighs at the announcement being bigger than everything else.

UI: Alright Alex, Have your Vince Offer moment. Put yourself bigger than...

Uryu looks down the card and sees his match, smiling a little.

UI: Well...this is interesting. I get my hands on the now three men I have issues with...

Uryu looks down at the main event and shakes his head.

UI:...I guess I can buy a ShamWow at a discount? I don't know what he's...

??: Uryu, A quick word?

As Clarissa comes walking up with a mic in her hand as Uryu nods, turning to her.

UI: Sure, Just trying to figure out what is going on here.

Cl: What do you mean?

UI: Seems like the inmates are running this asylum. We have a warden who seems to stroke his own ego more than anything. Ambushes left right and centre with folks thinking they can get away with it...

Cl: Do you mean Blue Dragon attacking you during the match?

UI: Yeah I do. He wanted to send a message last week loud and clear and I recieved it. He could have done it after the match but as he told me he does what he wants, when he wants. He knew I didn't trust him and I should have been more careful. Just add him to the list of people who will stab me in the back any chance they get.

Uryu sighs and shakes his head as Clarissa notes the jaded tone in his voice.

Cl: What about this opportunity that Alex Walker is offering to the winner. Do you have any idea what it could be?

UI: Nothing good for anyone except who he decides to make win. But...one problem at a time. I get my hands on Gazzy, Plague and an interfering Dragon. Whilst I would like to beat two of them down like the hyenas they are I might settle for throwing them over the top rope to the floor. If Dragon wants to poke his nose in again I will gladly break it.

Cl: Any final words?

Uryu stares into the camera with a determined look.

UI: Dragon. Stay out of my way with Gazzy. If you have cashed in against him then I am not asking you to wait. I am telling you to wait. Gazzy is mine!

Uryu storms off and heads towards the roof.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 19th February (Episode 26) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 19th February (Episode 26)

Post by x12x Sun 11 Feb 2024, 9:43 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers as The Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage with a confident look across his face. As he makes his way down to the ring he rolls under the bottom rope before making his way up to his feet. Wood is moving a little slower than usual and clearly still not 100% but it doesn't seem to be affecting his morale Wood takes a second to pause and soak in the atmosphere of the fans before speaking about the next episode of Proving Grounds, the smile still across his face.

Wood:
You know, since coming back I've talked a lot about my future and how I was aiming to make history...I've talked about how I wanted to come back to 6CWF and Wrestling in general to do things for the first time...

...yet I always seem to be reliving my greatest hits.

Wood smirks to himself

Wood:
I've faced off with the Calihans, I've faced off with Vincent Costello and now I'm facing off with Engel Harlequin. I've spent a year of my comeback facing off against some of the biggest names in my history and sadly not making any progress towards actually making history...

...but that is going to stop.

The fans get hyped by Wood's confidence and he begins to pace the ring, continuing to speak about his return to 6CWF

Wood:
That being said...at Proving Grounds I am going to be feeling a little bit of deja-vu.

You see, I am no stranger to over the top battle royale matches or winning them. On Night Two of my first ever Wrestling Show "EWF - Iron Man" I was put in an over the top elimination match that saw me win and get crowned the EWF TV Champion.

A match that saw me eliminate Ojore last to win.

Wood turns to the cameraman in the ring and looks down the lens shrugging as he speaks

Wood:
Who knows, maybe lightning can strike twice and I can eliminate him last again and put myself in the Proving Grounds main event? Who knows, maybe I can go on to get the win and get whatever the HUGE opportunity is?

God knows I deserve it...

Wood turns back to the crowd who are cheering for him as he speaks

Wood:
because you see I do deserve it...whatever IT is, I deserve it.

There is nobody in the back who is as consistent or as dedicated as me. There is nobody in the back who has been screwed over as much as ME...

...There's a reason I seem to have a target painted on my god damned forehead wherever I go and it's because people know that I'm the best.

Every time I've been given a shot in this company since coming back, someone has made sure it has gone wrong. I've had titles and opportunities ripped from my hands and this is my promise...

...that ends NOW.

I am here to get what I deserve and if I have to hurt people I'll do it...
...if I have to break bones, I'll do it...

...if it means I have to make someone like Engel Harlequin say "I QUIT" I'll f***ing do it!

Wood pauses for a second, the fans cheering his name as he speaks one last time

Wood:
My name is Liam Wood...

...2024 is my year and I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they can stop me.

Wood lowers the mic, clearly hyped up as he stands tall in the ring.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Mon 12 Feb 2024, 9:16 am

The camera is panning over the arena taking in shots of the New York fans who appear to be in good voice.

JT: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are going to take you backstage now to Jack Reynolds, who we are being told is stood with the 6CWF European Champion, Daniel Reilly!

The camera cuts backstage where we see Jack Reynolds, microphone in hand, stood next to a seated Reilly who looks beaten and battered. He has a bandage around his right forearm and a plaster covering his forehead. There is dried blood all over his chest. Oliver Keane is sat next to Reilly and he passes him the European Championship as the Champ takes it and places it on his shoulder. The fans are giving a mixed reaction with the usual boos but also a few cheers heard.

JR: Daniel, thank you for joining me at this time! There is a lot to get through! You have kept your number 30 spot in the Gateway to Glory match, however, Alex Walker and Exodus now seem to have you well within their target! There does however seem to be a new found respect from the fans towards you and..

Reilly raises his hand and takes the microphone from Jack. He waits for a moment staring in the distant with a glazed look on his face.

DR: Respect. Respect needs to be earned, not expected, right? You see, the King has been doing this here in 6CWF for a very, very long time and it has recently dawned on the King that this Company has no respect for Daniel Reilly. The King has done everything and more for this Company and all it has ever done is chew him up and spit him out. The King has held this European Championship for a short few months and look at how much he has put into making it prestigious, the King has battled through multiple obstacles thrown at him to get the number 30 spot for Gateway to Glory and look at where it has gotten the King.

Reilly points at the multiple bruises on his body as he grimaces in pain.

DR: Allow the King to walk you down history lane for a brief moment. This little walk will give you an insight into just why Daniel Reilly has never been respected despite it being more then earned, Jack. Daniel Reilly will take you all the way back to April 2009. 6WF was on top of the world, all your favourite names of the yester-year were battling there, trying to reach the top and become the 6WF Champion. But then came along 6CW, a company designed to rival that of the huge and successful 6WF. The 6WF boys laughed it up at this little Company that nobody had heard of could ever dream of thinking they could ever become their equal.

So up steps a 17 year old boy from Birmingham, full of brass, full of attitude, he had a lot to say and talked a hell of a lot of trash and he called himself the 'King of the Streets'. Daniel Reilly walked into the very first 6CW show and he never looked back. Whilst other wrestlers came to use this as a platform to get to 6WF, Daniel Reilly instead picked this Company up, put it on his back and ran head on through every wall that was placed in front of us! The King was everywhere when it came to 6CW, he made it his own personal mission to put this little Company on the map, he put everything into making sure people respected 6CW! And so how was the King rewarded for this?

Well he was banned from competing for the World Title for a full year, a full 365 days. The King was angry, he had been doing everything in his power to take this Company to new levels, but instead he had opportunities taken away. But maybe this 17 year old boy was naïve and stupid, maybe he should of jumped ship like nearly everybody else, but the King stayed, the King did not let his work rate slip and the King continued to chip away whilst opportunities that should of been the King's were instead given to those from 6WF who had decided to see what all the noise that Daniel Reilly had helped generate was all about. The King had to watch as the likes of Hero, The Saint and JJ Johnson and his 'players and playerettes' were allowed to just walk in and sit at the table that Daniel Reilly had built!

But time passed, and soon the 365 days were up. Daniel Reilly fought and finally got his chance to once again compete and win a first World Title. And so the match was made, Perfect Jack vs Daniel Reilly, Apprentice vs Master, Figure Four vs Ankle Lock. The Reilly Era would begin as the King dethroned the Perfect One and it was finally he who stood at the top of 6CW. The King finally felt like he had respect for all the work he had put into making this small Company a rival to 6WF. But then up step the newest man in charge, John Liederman, and he would go on to cost the King his Title after a mere two weeks. The King had waited 18 months for the chance to finally become the World Champion and this Company took it all away in just 14 days.

Let the King ask you, Jack, do you know how long it has been since Daniel Reilly last held the World Title?

JR: I believe it was 2011?

DR: A man who does his research, 13 whole years. And don't get the King wrong here, this is not a pity party for Daniel Reilly, the King wants you to understand why respect means nothing to him. The King rode back into 6CWF as a man on a mission and suffered 7 back to back losses. And then the thoughts come creeping in. Is it worth it? Is this worth the time Daniel Reilly has put in, the years Daniel Reilly has put in? You see, Oliver Keane came and awoken the King, but Alex Walker did something much, much worse.

Reilly lifts his head and the distant look on his face has gone and the more familiar smirk replaces it.

DR: Alex Walker awoke the most dangerous man in wrestling!

Reilly begins to remove the bandage from his arm as he smiles at Jack.

DR: Story time is over, Jack. Respect should be earned, not expected, but the King stopped caring about respect back in 2011. Alex Walker, you seem intent to walk this road with the King once more and so the King will come for the stroll. The King has heard you are going to make not just a big announcement, but a massive announcement. Well the King says screw your massive announcement, the King has what he wants and that is the golden ticket to the Gateway to Glory match! You want to create your little Exodus in the hopes of stopping the King of Europe take over the World, well Daniel Reilly is telling you now that you do not have the manpower to stop him!

Clarke James is following you around like a moody teenager in his goth stage cradling to his pet spike. CJ, you walk around here whining about not being World Champion like a little girl but you put your nose in the King's business and that's a one way ticket to the front of the injury queue because the King is going to break you down, bit by bit, so you might want to take them beady little eyes away from Kent because the King is going to need your full attention when he slaps you across this ring once more!

Then you got the Parasite Killers. A man named Fanatic? The King is meant to be scared of a man who goes by the name Fanatic? Fanatic you are clearly taking the roll of James McManus's b*tch a little too seriously with a stupid name like that. And talking of McManus, the King wants to make it clear that he is here for competition, he has made it clear he wants to fight the best so the fact he is being forced to go against James is just not going to fly when he would rather face off against his wife Jenny who has the bigger balls!

Alex, the King is going to rip your boys apart. Exodus is going to fall before it has even had a chance to begin, you have awoken the most dangerous man in wrestling. The man who will do despicable things to any man who is stupid enough to stand in his way. The King is going to Night of Glory to become the King of 6CWF but whilst your time in charge comes ticking down, the King is going to inject his poison and make it a slow and painful decline for you! Walker, you want to dance with the King once more, well the King has his dancing shoes good and ready to go and he can not wait to see you this week, where you will remember!

Reilly smirks as Keane looks unsure. Reynolds seems unsure whether to ask a final question but goes ahead and bites the bullet.

JR: And Geoff Steel will also be in your match this week, any words?

DR: Is there any words the King has not used when it comes to Geoff? The King and Geoff have been at each other's throats for months on end. He wants to prove he can beat Daniel Reilly, the King wants to prove that he can't. Geoff, the King respected your efforts last time out, you have proven to be resilient, a man who just won't stay down. But this week, the King is out for blood, he is out to collect the heads of each member of Exodus, don't allow yourself to be caught in the crossfire because the King is not going to be responsible for his actions!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 13 Feb 2024, 1:53 pm

The sound of a distant heart beat starts to sound over the arena, the pyros explode as “Refuse/Resist” blasts as Chris Patricks walks out onto the ramp way.

RJ: The Prodigal Son has returned to 6CWF, “The Enigma” “The man Death forgot” Chris Patricks and listen to that reception JT

JT: I have to admit I have a soft spot for Chris but I think he should have stayed away this time and not get involved in Max and Rex’s business

RJ: I don’t think he could let his friend face Genesis alone

Chris drinks in the cheers from the New York crowd before his usual ritual for touching his father and brothers initials on his wrist tape and point to the sky before slowly walking towards the ring, tagging fans as he goes.

RJ: He maybe from Boston but the crowd here in New York love this guy

Chris flips into the ring and takes a mic from the side

CP: It’s good to be back in NEW…YORK…CIIIITTTTYYYYY

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

CP: Thank you for the amazing welcome and thank you for welcoming me back to 6CWF!!!!

Crowd: WELCOME BACK!!

CP: It has been a rollercoaster since my return, emotions have been running high on all sides. I have been in constant contact with Max and how we need to deal with not only Genesis but his brat of a nephew Rex (Crowd Boo). I can understand what Max is going through. On one hand he wants to teach Rex a lesson but on the other he is family and doesn’t want him hurt. Me I have no issue with laying that little douchebag out as you saw last week. What he has put my friend through is despicable. To do that to your own Uncle, a man that has looked out for you since day 1. The man who thought you this business and guided you through to where you are today. Rex you are nothing without Max, you owe him the world not a broken heart.

RJ: You can hear the emotion in Chris’ voice, this is more than just Max and Rex

CP: I have known your Uncle for a long time and yes we have had our issues in the past but we are blood brothers. I have seen you grow from a boy to a man Rex. I have watched all your matches, spoke to Max on many occasion about how far you have come and to hear the pride in his voice was amazing. But now…..now all I hear is pain all I see is hurt in his eyes. Do you really think Genesis and Ed f**king Kent can give you what you want. We all know it’s the World title who are we kidding. Do you think Daddy Ed will just lay down and let you take what is his, do you think the peepy and popo will just stand aside and let you pin their boss. If you really think that then you really are a moron.

It doesn’t really matter because I will take any opportunity that comes my way to get my hands on you. Twice in two weeks I have left you sprawled on your back in pain, this week will be no different. There are 6 men in our match this week. Four of them want you and your Daddy’s head, I have no real care for winning the Battle Royal, I don’t know about the others but I know what I have to do. I know my game plan whether Max is on board or not. I am going to continue your punishment. I will keep this up until you realize the error of your ways and crawl to the feet of your uncle and beg from his forgiveness.

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 13 Feb 2024, 8:47 pm

[Immediately following the tumultous events of another 6CWF Proving Grounds, the audience are transported to the official 6CWF parking lot area. The late winter chill is in the air on a clear night as the first sighting of frost on the car windows is shown in the parking lot. The camera reveals a slow moving ambulance departing from the parking lot area before taking a swift right turn and picks up speed with the noise of the sirens wailing into the London night. The camera reveals the irate looking Eddy Kent who is standing in the entrance way of the parking lot, his hulking figure taking up much of the entrance way. The camera reveals Kent looking furious with sweat dripping down his forehead and his beard a mess. Kent is still in his wrestling gear from the main event albeit with a casual black lightweight under armour jacket on. Suddenly, Kent let's out a guttoral roar of rage in anger at what happened to "the son" Rex Adamson.

Kent: DAMNNNNNN IITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

[Viciously, Kent boots a black bin over and grasps his head in his hands, the stress of leading Genesis, the brutal assault on Rex Adamson and the pressure of being the undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion perhaps getting to Kent. Clarissa then enters shot clutching a microphone, she looks slightly intimidated yet determined to try and get a scoop. She's wearing smart casual clothes such as a velvet shirt, white trousers and black high heels. Clarissa wastes no time in approaching Kent and asks the 6WF champion directly how he's feeling.]

Clarissa: Eddy.. I got to ask. We've just seen a brutal attack on "the son" of Genesis, Rex Adamson by the returning Chris Patricks. Patricks is clearly now embroiled in this war alongside Max Adamson, Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris. What are your thoughts?

[Clarissa's words cut like knives into Kent who's jaw is clenched and the muscles in his neck visibly tensing as he fights to contain the anger raging within him. His killer ice cold blue eyes, usually filled with steely resolve, now burns with an intensity that threatens the world of 6CWF. Kent exhales loudly, composes himself and speaks to Clarissa in a intense tone, his eyes piercing into Clarissa's as she holds the microphone up to him.]

Kent: As if I didn't have enough on my plate already. As if I didn't have reason to be mad enough. You know, Clarissa, I've chosen someone who is going to be one of the biggest superstars this company and indeed, any wrestling company has ever had in Rex Adamson. I've chosen Rex Adamson to be the guy under my wing, learning from the best to then become the best in professional wrestling after I'm gone. Rex has only been here for,what? not even a year and Rex Adamson has found himself targeted by jealous men who want to get to me.

Kent: All Rex wants to do is learn from a multiple world heavyweight, international, tag team, freeweight champion, one of the best there ever was in me, Eddy Kent. All Rex wants to do is learn from the goliaths of this industry in the form of Michael Sweetwater and Tyler Roth. Two men that are decorated as they come. All Rex wants to do is learn from my Genesis and form his own legacy... to be a lion when I'm gone. Let me tell you, Clarissa, have you ever seen such a witch hunt on this scale? no you haven't. Genesis... MY Genesis has the entire locker room on ice.

Kent: I want to talk about Rex Adamson. I want to talk about a superstar who is on his way to becoming one of the best this industry has ever seen. When Rexy decided to come under my wing and learn from me, I was proud. I still am proud of the son. It's only been a couple of weeks but I've become impressed by Rex Adamson as a person and as a professional wrestler. Clarissa, Genesis is there for Rex Adamson in his best times and worst times and Rex Adamson is there for Genesis in it's best times and worst times.

Kent: Rex is going to be by my side for many years to come as is Michael Sweetwater and Tyler Roth. Genesis is united. Genesis is that once in a life time look at what perfection and precision look like in real time. Rex Adamson is now being transported to one of the finest hospitals in London, Clarissa. This shouldn't happen. This cannot happen again! Rex may have serious internal injuries from that cowardly attack from Chris Patricks. He was lucky his ribs didn't puncture his lungs! I...I...

[Kent looks frustrated again, almost looking like a breakdown is coming. Kent furrows his brow before composing himself to speak again to Clarissa.]

Kent: I'm now dreading a phone call from the hospital, dreading the call to tell me that Rex Adamson has a serious injury. So what happened tonight is unacceptable, all Rex wanted to do was showcase what Genesis and Eddy Kent has taught him. I was there tonight to see that animal, Chris Patricks, crush Rex Adamson. Chris, Dicey, Scott and even you Max.. You wanted my attention yeah? my full attention? We all know why you want my attention. You see me and my Genesis as a threat. A threat to your levels in professional wrestling. We are taking it to levels you aren't comfortable with and I understand that.

Kent: You want to target me and my Genesis because you see that I'm building a legacy which completely burns your legacies to the ground. And it burns you all. It burns you all so brutally and so evily that you want to target a fledgling legend in someone like Rex Adamson so that he cannot obtain levels you thought were unobtainable. Scott, Max, Dicey and Chris... you're all so bitter and twisted. You assaulted a fledgling legend to have one moment, one more chance to prevent levels going above what you're all comfortable with.

Kent: For too long, we've watched as the so-called challengers have stepped into our domain, seeking to topple the pillars of our dominance. But in their arrogance, they fail to recognize the truth that stares them in the face. Genesis and I stand before you not as just a champion, no, but as the embodiment of unyielding dominance. Week after week, Genesis and I have faced every challenger thrown our way, and week after week, we have emerged victorious. And yet, still, they come, driven by delusions of grandeur and misguided ambition.

Kent: Scott Harris, Dicey Reilly, Max Adamson and Chris Patricks..they all fancy themselves as worthy adversaries, as threats to our supremacy. But let me make one thing abundantly clear: they are nothing more than persistant obstacles in our path. You see, while they may possess strength, cunning, and ambition, they lack the one thing that sets us apart – unity. Genesis isn't just a faction; we are a brotherhood, bound together by a shared sense of purpose and an unbreakable bond. You saw them tonight with the mention of the Gateway to glory... they're all out for themselves. But I want them to look at themselves. Trying to steal the future away from Rex.

Kent: Look at yourselves? trying to take that away from him. Especially you Max... the Adamson family ever since Rex decided to join MY family has descended into the pits. And now the four of you want to send threats to me, come after my championship and my Genesis? playing the knights in shining armour all to cover your egos? You think we're going to play this game your way... not a chance. Guys.. here's the thing. I don't really care where you want this to go.

Kent: Hell, I will even come to your houses, and obliterate you one after the over. Does that work for you all? I'll invite you all to come to my house and have it out, does that work for you all? I will go wherever you want me to go, I will fight you anywhere you want to fight. Name it, Wargames, every building we go to, you know where to find me and Genesis. Waiting for you all to try at someone who does have the edge over every single last one of you. But I wan't you all to know this...

Kent: For everytime you're going to come at my family, come at my boys, come at my 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship. When you step infront of me and look into my eyes.. I'm not just daddy of 6CWF. I'm not just one of the greatest superstars to ever do this. I'm not just the greatest leader in Genesis history... no, when you look into my eyes and face to face, you're looking at the man. You're looking at the man who's going to lead a legacy which tramples all over your legacies. Because Eddy Kent and Genesis is levels above everyone.

[Kent is almost red as a tomato, shaking with rage and anger as he snarls at Clarissa, striding past her. The scene ends with Kent storming away from the parking lot as the scene fades away with a TeamZoomZoom commercial straight after.]

Bentyf1

President Trump and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 14 Feb 2024, 7:49 am

We find ourselves in the Arthur Ashe stadium as the lights in the arena begin to flicker before going off completely, shocking the fans

JT: We seem to be having technical difficulties right now, hopefully this can be sorted quickly...

RJ: I have a feeling someone is behind this-

Suddenly the lights come back on and boos erupt from the fans as the ring and ringside areas are now full of men and women dressed in white, all sitting crossed legged and surrounding the figure of Edward Plague who stands tall amongst his followers. Over Plague's shoulder, once again, is the 6CW Title that he holds tightly. Plague smiles at his loyal followers who sit around him as he begins to speak

Plague:
The eyes of the world draw closer and closer as our story unfolds...

The fans continue to boo but Plague ignores this and continues to speak through the hatred

Plague:
...our numbers have began to grow as people's eyes have been opened to what our family can truly achieve.

Plague strokes the 6CW Title, pausing of a second

Plague:
People are starting to see that I have the power to will things in to reality.

I took the lost soul of our brother Gareth and brought him back to life...
...I protected a true love from the predator Uryu Ishida...
...I brought this very title to a home that deserved it...

...but this is not the end.

Plague begins to pace around the ring, walking around his followers who remain sat crossed leg on the ground around him. More followers are sat ringside, each one with their eyes locked on Edward

Plague:
My words will continue to become reality and in turn more people will realise that we are the answer to their questions. More people will understand that we can help them when everyone else turned their backs on them. More people will be saved...

The fans boo Plague but he now turns his attention to them

Plague:
You do not see it yet but you will...

...I am the answer to your questions...
...my family is your salvation...
...we can free you from the self imposed hells you have created.

Plague smiles but the fans continue to boo

Plague:
Don't worry...your eyes will be open soon.

I will protect you from not only the hollow heroes...

...but the pretenders as well.

Plague turns to the stage as he continues, his hand tightens on the 6CW Title

Plague:
You see...a new monster has arrived from the darkness that looks to take away everything I have worked for...

...or should I say dragon?!

A serious tone covers Plague's voice as he references one of his opponents in the next match along with Gazzy D and Uyru Ishida

Plague:
At Proving Grounds my brother and I Gareth come face to face with the 'man' who holds the so called Key To The Kingdom...a man who's life has been known for nothing more than violence...

...the key he holds is to no kingdom...

...he is a false idol and his fate will be the same as the Hollow Hero if he continues to threaten what I have created.

Plague pauses one last time, his eyes still locked on the stage

Plague:
Blue Dragon...

...You say you 'do what you want' but I am willing you, if you want to continue to hold any power in this company...you choose wisely and you run far away from my door...

because you see, when you come to my home the wolves are not on the outside...we are on the inside and we will defend what is ours.

Plague lowers the mic and waits in the ring, his followers remain seated in the ring with him and around ringside.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 14 Feb 2024, 12:35 pm

President Trump wrote:The sound of a distant heart beat starts to sound over the arena, the pyros explode as “Refuse/Resist” blasts as Chris Patricks walks out onto the ramp way.

RJ: The Prodigal Son has returned to 6CWF, “The Enigma” “The man Death forgot” Chris Patricks and listen to that reception JT

JT: I have to admit I have a soft spot for Chris but I think he should have stayed away this time and not get involved in Max and Rex’s business

RJ: I don’t think he could let his friend face Genesis alone

Chris drinks in the cheers from the New York crowd before his usual ritual for touching his father and brothers initials on his wrist tape and point to the sky before slowly walking towards the ring, tagging fans as he goes.

RJ: He maybe from Boston but the crowd here in New York love this guy

Chris flips into the ring and takes a mic from the side

CP: It’s good to be back in NEW…YORK…CIIIITTTTYYYYY

CP: Thank you for the amazing welcome and thank you for welcoming me back to 6CWF!!!!

Crowd: WELCOME BACK!!

CP: It has been a rollercoaster since my return, emotions have been running high on all sides. I have been in constant contact with Max and how we need to deal with not only Genesis but his brat of a nephew Rex (Crowd Boo). I can understand what Max is going through. On one hand he wants to teach Rex a lesson but on the other he is family and doesn’t want him hurt. Me I have no issue with laying that little douchebag out as you saw last week. What he has put my friend through is despicable. To do that to your own Uncle, a man that has looked out for you since day 1. The man who thought you this business and guided you through to where you are today. Rex you are nothing without Max, you owe him the world not a broken heart.

RJ: You can hear the emotion in Chris’ voice, this is more than just Max and Rex

CP: I have known your Uncle for a long time and yes we have had our issues in the past but we are blood brothers. I have seen you grow from a boy to a man Rex. I have watched all your matches, spoke to Max on many occasion about how far you have come and to hear the pride in his voice was amazing. But now…..now all I hear is pain all I see is hurt in his eyes. Do you really think Genesis and Ed f**king Kent can give you what you want. We all know it’s the World title who are we kidding. Do you think Daddy Ed will just lay down and let you take what is his, do you think the peepy and popo will just stand aside and let you pin their boss. If you really think that then you really are a moron.

It doesn’t really matter because I will take any opportunity that comes my way to get my hands on you. Twice in two weeks I have left you sprawled on your back in pain, this week will be no different. There are 6 men in our match this week. Four of them want you and your Daddy’s head, I have no real care for winning the Battle Royal, I don’t know about the others but I know what I have to do. I know my game plan whether Max is on board or not. I am going to continue your punishment. I will keep this up until you realize the error of your ways and crawl to the feet of your uncle and beg from his forgiveness.

"Typhoons" by Royal Blood hits and the crowd is a mixture of boos and anticipation, as Rex Adamson walks out to the stage, he is walking slowly, and is wearing a dark green “Adidas x Genesis” tracksuit, with the top zipped up. Rex has a microphone already in hand as he stares at Chris Patricks, who is staring back at Rex. Rex shakes his head as the music fades out and the booing eases

Rex: This is ridiculous. You know what Chris, I’m absolutely fine with you returning, with you wanting to fight me. I’ve no issues with you siding with Max, you two go back a long way, you want to take down Genesis… I get it. I get all of that. And I’m not even mad about you attacking me. Kent is mad. Max is inexplicably torn despite starting all of this. This is the biz.

Rex pauses, he unzips his tracksuit top and takes it off, going topless and revealing his heavily taped up ribcage, there are some audible gasps from the audience although Rex is emotionless as he continues

Rex: And these are the risks we knowingly take. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out. I just hope you understand what you’ve let yourself in for Chris. You think you can break me, you think you can beat me down and make me regret my decisions. That’s cute.

Rex smirks before continuing

Rex: What you don’t know, what most people in 6CWF don't know, is that I am unbreakable. I am inevitable. I am a cast iron guarantee in this industry. Eddy Kent and Michael Sweetwater knew this, that’s why they recruited me. The living legend Mike Hill knew. And lets be honest, you and Max also knew. None of your actions have bothered me Chris, you’re doing your bit for the cause, to take down Genesis and punish me for, as you see it, turning my back on Max. I’m not mad at you Chris, because really, when you strip everything back, you’re a victim Chris.

The crowd boo as Patricks looks inquisitively at Rex

Rex: You’re a victim, obviously, physically, you’re going to get dismantled inside War Games, when Genesis picks you apart limb from limb. You’re a victim, because this week, in that over-the-top rope battle, you think you’re gonna get your hands on me, nah, I’m getting my hands on you. But primarily, Chris. You’re a victim, because you’ve been Gaslit by your old pal Max.

Rex has a beaming smile as the crowd continues to boo

Rex: It’s funny to me, what can I say. Chris Patricks, the man who’s seen it all, and done it all. He was off to live happily ever after, with Joyce and the kids. No more cheating death for Chris Patricks, he can retire a happy and wealthy man. Until. Until his old pal Max Adamson gets in touch, spreading lies and spewing filth about his tearaway nephew, who he used and manipulated until his nephew saw sense. And like an abuser, he goes on the offensive, acting the victim when the reality was, he was the perpetrator. And here you are Chris. The cavalry. Caught hook, line and sinker, believing every word Max feeds you.

Rex stares intently towards Patricks

Rex: See Chris, to you, Max is a long-time colleague and personal friend. Someone who’s always had your best interests at heart. But to him, all you are Chris, is another body for him to use and manipulate so he can get to the top. Look back at history, Max Adamson has been a cancer in the lives of so many Wrestlers and Non Wresters, past or present. And despite all that, Gullible Chris Patricks believes every word. He’d have you believe I’m the problem, when he attacked me in Saudi Arabia, he challenged me at Born In Fire, and lost clean by the way. It’s no secret I was recruited by Genesis, but when I needed my own family to back me up, to help with the decision making, where was he? I’ll tell you Chris, he was nowhere. He was pushing me away. His own ego wouldn’t allow his own nephew to surpass him, and he leeches on, trying to derail my career and dragging innocent people into harms way.

There is an eerie silence as Rex and Patricks are locked in a stare, the crowd hushed, before Rex continues

Rex: You can stand there and pretend what I’ve said isn’t true. Bury it deep down and keep targeting me. You’ll end up at War Games alongside Dicey, Harris and Max, and you’ll go to war. The problem is Chris… You don’t even know what you’re going to war for.

Marky

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 15 Feb 2024, 8:59 am

Chris ponders Rex’s words for a minute

CP: You know what Rex you are right in some things you say. I was living my happily ever after, I had it all, my wife, kids, big house with a white picket fence, two dogs and a big back yard. I was living the American dream. But what kind of American would I be if I didn’t answer the call for help from my friend

Crowd: U-S-A

CP: I am nothing if not loyal, and loyalty means everything to me. You think I am that green behind the ears that I would let Max manipulate or use me in this war. You think I would blindly follow him into something I don’t know anything about? I know your uncle, Rex, I know the man he can be, the man that he has been throughout his career but I also know the man he is. I am not coming into this blind, I am too old to be fooled by all the smoke and mirrors unlike you. You think Max was using you, in a way he was but not in the way you think. He was happy to take the back seat and let you shine. He wanted the world to see what he always did and that’s the greatness in you and in the Adamson name. You were his lasting legacy, not all that he accomplished but all that you can. He wanted to give you the world but you chose to spit in his face and try an easier route with Genesis

Chris looks up at Rex

CP: Kent is like one of those deep sea fish with the light on its head. He is dangling the shiny belt in front of your eyes, drawing you closer and closer until it’s time to eat you. Mark my words Rex he will take all he needs and he will leave you in the dirt. You think you are unbreakable but you are nothing but a kid that has had it all given to him on a plate. You have swapped one table for another, taking whatever is thrown your way. We all feel indestructible at your age, damn I still feel that way but it takes longer to get up in the morning these days but I still give it my all when I step out here.

CP: Genesis are a cancer in 6CWF and if you look around there are a lot of people looking to cut it out. Me, Max, Dicey and Scott are just the beginning and after Wargames hopefully the end. What are you going to do when that shiny, dangly belt isn’t hanging off Daddy’s waist anymore. When the bright light is gone and you are just left in the deep darkness with your new friends?

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 15 Feb 2024, 1:25 pm

Rex shakes his head in disbelief, and is clearly irritated

Rex: Listen Chris, I've been handed nothing. I forged my own path as an amateur wrestler, nobody in school gave a sh*t about what my surname was. I was Olympic standard without Max Adamson. All he gave me was a path into 6CWF, but even then, it turns out that was only to support his own ideologies and a failed attempt at becoming World Champion again. Sorry, two failed attempts...

Rex looks towards the crowd who are booing him

Rex: Why are you booing me? I'm right!

The boos grow as Rex shakes his head again

Rex: If you really think I've spat in his face by joining Genesis... The same guy who founded and abused Project X to suit his own needs... If anything I've done exactly what he would have done at my age. Except he wasn't anywhere near my level at the same age. Max Adamson at my age was still working in Woolworths and being a Weekend Warrior when it came to Pro Wrestling.

Rex stares at Patricks as he continues

Rex: The other thing that's irritating me, is that you and everyone else thinks I don't know what's going on in Genesis. Like I'm sleepwalking into an inevitable situation I know nothing about. I'm fully aware of my purpose in Genesis. Eddy Kent is the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion. He recruited me to grow Genesis, and obviously one part of that is helping to keep that 6WF World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Once we're done with War Games, I will be entering the Gateway to Glory, and I will become World Champion. I promise you. Genesis will either have one, or two, Champions of the World. So don't worry about the darkness. Worry about Joyce. Worry about your children. Worry about your picket fence, your dogs, and maintaining your American dream. Gambling it all on taking down Genesis is not the one.

Rex smirks at Chris

Rex: There's a reason Genesis exists. Eddy Kent, Michael Sweetwater, Tyler Roth, Rex Adamson, we are all in Genesis to further our careers. To open new doors. We are a collective of selfish individuals who want everything. And will take, everything. The fact you think I don't know that hurts me more than any Puzzle Solver from a stupid height ever will. Because you know I'm not stupid. You might question my morals, sure. But hey, at least I haven't faked my own death yet...

Rex grins as the crowd boos once more

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 16 Feb 2024, 9:03 am

Just as Chris is about to answer “Born to Fight” hits and the crowd go crazy

RJ: Business is about to pick up, here comes Dicey

Dicey walks out from behind the curtain, looks at Rex and strolls by him smiling. He gets to the ring and takes the mic from an annoyed looking Patricks.

Dicey: Jesus wept would you listen to you two. You are both fighting over the integrity of Max f**king Adamson of all people. Don’t get me wrong I like Max but he is what the French call….Les C**t. He’s not the worst c**t around here but he’s still a c**t.

RJ: I would like to apologise to our young viewers out there

Dicey: We have the Pauper Prince up there crying that his nasty uncle manipulated him and used him to get more money and fame…boo f**king whooo just be grateful your uncle wasn’t sticking fingers up you and you (Dicey turns to a smirking Chris) the Original Willy Cumspreay, you’re like a love sick puppy running around after Max hoping he’ll stick some fingers up you.

Chris starts to argue with a now smug looking Dicey

Dicey: Calm down Marky Mark, pop a Xanex or whatever you Americans take these days. At the end of the day my little chums it doesn’t matter why we are in this war but we are. I don’t know why you’re complaining for Chris, you American’s will join any aul war. But I hear the crowd cry “What about dubya dubya 2, we saved yo ass*s” sure you did but the only reason you joined the war was because the Japanese dive bombed some of your little boats and then what happened you stole na*i scientists to make a nuclear bomb to drop on the once proud Japanese nation and blasted them into pillow sh*gging Uryu’s. But I still like you guys…please buy my merch

JT: Somebody has been watching Oppenheimer

Dicey: We were all dragged into this war with Genesis Chris one way or another. Me I want another title shot. I want Ed Kent, one on one. It was stolen from me by Rexy up there and that’s how this story began. I will fight beside you all at Wargames but this week I will throw you all over that top rope to get one step to what I want. I will beat who steps in front of me each and every week to get to where I need to be. I couldn’t care about your family feud, but it is helpful as it keeps him out of the way (Dicey points up at Rex). I will do what Dicey does best and that is destroying Genesis.

Crowd: DICEY’S GONNA GET YOU

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat 17 Feb 2024, 9:56 am

We hear the sound of seagulls and the faint humming of traffic in the distance as the camera shows the surface of water. An empty crisp packet floats past as the camera pans up slightly and we see the city of Liverpool... The waterfront is polished and modern, as the camera gets closer we see the tourists, the high end shops and the metropolitan atmosphere as we gently hear the tones of 'you'll never walk alone' echo softly in the background. A young boy and his mother are walking down the street as he spots his friend and runs to meet him...

Next we see the docks, the camera moves along the waterfront towards a more run down area. The old dock buildings converted to flats and the people around here seem alot more rough, lower class even. The camera seems to focus on a converted warehouse, as the image zooms in and the scene changes to that of a dark and smokey office. Modern but obviously a reused and converted office from when these buildings where in full use. A thick smoke fills the air as the dim light makes it quite difficult to make out much detail. A large wooden desk with a glass of whiskey on it and that sits next to and ashtray. Upon that ashtray sits a fat cigar. The smoke pluming from the tip and up into he air filling the room with a veil of smog. At the desk, behind the thick smoke, sits the imposing form of Blue Dragon...

BD:
Welcome to my second home.. welcome to my little slice of hell..

The camera pans and we see the warehouse in full. It's the fighting arena we have seen before. Am old wrestling ring surrounded by a makeshift cage. The 'Arena' is empty, apart from a few men talking at the side of the ring as the camera pans back up to Blue Dragons office..

BD:
Here, is where I came after my last stint in Wrestling. I came and I built this place. It was a welcome distraction, I took over from my dad's 'business' of import and export of you know what I mean, and for my own sanity AI created a place where I could come and release my anger. Ive both lost and let alot of blood in that ring, I used it to keep sharp, and yes I made alot of money along the way. But more important than that, it kept my bloodlust up. It made me enjoy the feeling of taking a dangerous man, someone any normal person would avoid, and making it business to break him down, to bring him down no matter what it took, because in the fight world.. it's eat or be eaten..

Dragon takes out a handful of photographs from his desk drawer and begins to flick through them as he talks. We can't see what they are but he has a sick smile on his face.

BD:
Now the thing about that mentality.. that, kill or be killed, mindset is that. It changes you. Any man who hasn't had my life wouldn't survive for long, they may toughen up and they may find a bit of an animal in them, but that would be as far as it goes. Whereas me? Well, the survivor in me, hasn't had to come and go, kill or be killed, the eat or be eaten has been a part of my life since the day I was Born. I was raised by an abusive father, and an absent mother, I had to fend for myself both at home and in the streets. Even when I was at home, I had to prove myself worthy of life when my dad came home from another meeting and he took out his frustrations on my mum, I had to once again survive. Then one day I realised it was my turn to be the alpha in the pack, that simply surviving wasn't enough and I decided it was my world to control, so I finally took on the kill or be killed mentality and I kicked that man's ar*e. And I mean I d*mn near killed the f*cker. And for that, I was put into a juvenile detention system. Once again a den of lions where it was eat or be eaten, and you'd better know that I ate like a king. The second you let your guard down you where back down the pecking order and I wasn't about to let that happen. I ruled that place with an iron fist, there was no one more dangerous than me. I lived among the lions and I took the head of the pride. Anyone who challenged me found themselves on the wrong side of an infirmary door. 

As Blue Dragon looks at the photos he places them down on the table and we see that they're a mix of security footage of him when he was younger fighting in the detention centre, as well as his various mug shots throughout the years. There a photograph of his dad's beaten body maybe too by police to assess his injuries. All the while BD is smiling as if he's looking at happy memories..

BD:
I won't bore you with the details.. I left that place, I was left with no one, my mum had ended her own life and my dad, well he was dead to be too. So I was alone, alone and free to use what I'd learned to become something different, to become the Blue Dragon. A few years later I found myself in prison. And I met the only man I could ever really trust, Logan Kincade, my only friend, who eventually I found out was my Brother. My god, did we have fun in that place, we never just survived, we toyed with our prey like a lion would with a mouse... This is a story I've told a thousand times. I will save that for. Another time I'm sure. But the real reason I bring him up is this.. to this day, he's the only may who I've ever trusted, he's the only man who I've ever actually let become a challenge to me. And he showed me what I am.. I'm not a survivor, I don't nearly survive the fight, the Hunt.. no.. I'm the Hunter.. I created this place to keep me sharp yes.. but in reality, I created this place to practice for when the time is right, for when the hunt is on.. and from this point, from right now... THE HUNT IS ON!!

Blue Dragon slams the last of the photos on the desk and the top two slide to the left and right. On the right side there is a picture of Eddy Kent, on the left is a picture of GazzyD, both of them with a blue target crudely drawn over their faces..

BD:
I can lean this way and I can go after Genesis, I can take them all out, one by one, I can work my way to the top and I can hunt down Kent and rip that title from his undeserving shoulder, I can help Walker by taking genesis out of the picture and allow Exodus to rule supreme while I stand as their representative at the head of the roster and reap the rewards that Walker would no doubt give me..

Dragon takes a hunting knife out from his jacket and he swings it from left to right over the photos

BD:
Or I can choose to take on GazzyD, I can face the darkness of Mr Plague and his chosen champion Gazzy, I can fight back the Adams family of 6CWF and I can prove that the only real thing to fear here is me. Prove that all this black magic is what it is, a tactic, to instill fear in the hearts of lesser men, I'm sorry fellas, but I'm no lesser man, I'm BLUE F*CKING DRAGON!

Dragon laughs to himself before looking directly into the camera..

BD:
I guess you two will have to find out the same time as everyone else...

He slams the knife down into the desk presumably making his choice, although the camera never shows who he's chosen, only the knife standing up, embedded in the desk as Blue Dragon takes a large drag on him cigar and breaths the heavy smoke directly at the camera as the scene fades away...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 18 Feb 2024, 1:33 pm

The cameras are rolling in the backstage area, Geoff Steel walks into Poopie still in ring attire an icepack on his neck, there is a shout from off screen attempting to get his attention. Steel stops and Clarissa hurriedly enters shot already with microphone in hand.
CL: Geoff do you have time to answer a few questions for the 6CWF universe.

Steel removes the icepack from his neck and lowers it to his side.

GS: Ask away there's also things on my mind I feel need to be heard.

CL: OK Geoff, let's start with the events that occurred tonight, we all saw the Parasite Killers crash you through the announce table after an interference from Jenny McManus, I'll start by asking how you are feeling currently?

GS: A dull headache, blurred vision, minimal range of motion in my neck, I'd say about the same as any other day ending with the letter "Y". At the time I had little issue with their actions it's part and parcel of stepping into that ring these things happen, it was smart on their behalf to try remove me from the equation. It didn't help them in the long run, that's on them though for not being able to make an advantage count.

CL: Later on in the night we saw the Parasite Killers join Alex Walker and Exodus, that makes them a much more dangerous faction to contend with I was...

Steel cuts Clarissa off before she can finish her question.

GS: This is what I have an issue with, I put out the warning weeks ago to Walker to not get in the way of me achieving my goals this year, looking back on the events now it's hard not to take the actions of the Parasite Killers as the first attempt at repeating history and trying to put me on the shelf and out the way.
Then I get word there's this great opportunity in the offing next week the majority of the roster will be taking part, by luck of the draw I end up in a match with every member of Exodus and Daniel Reilly that hardly feels like a confidence it's be drawn that way.
Reilly has his own issues with Walker and they are still clearly p1ssed at each other, this just feels like Exodus couldn't get the job done on their own tonight so next week I'm being used as a pawn in their game in the hope once Reilly is taken care of they will just pick me off.
Alex this is bullsh1t and you know it it's an abuse of power and nobody is blind to it, if you aren't going to heed my warning then I've no choice but to fireback, you can deal with the consequences of your actions.

CL: Youve already mentioned that you aren't alone in facing Exodus, the European champion Daniel Reilly will join you in the match, could we see you put your differences aside and work together even for a short period to give you both a better chance of being victorious?

Steel laughs then grimaces rubbing his neck.

GS: You are joking right? I wouldn't trust Reilly not to turn on me even if the job isn't complete, the first opportunity he gets to stick the boot in he will take, the man's to self obsessed with trying to expand his imaginary kingdom to put our rivalry on hold even if it was for the greater good. Quite frankly I'm stubborn myself and I don't want to even entertain working in tandem with a person who has such low moral standards .
If that means it being an extremely difficult night at the office then so be it I've set out my stall. It's better that way than having to extract a knife from my back.

CL: With that Geoff I wish you best of luck in your match next week.

Steel nods and walks away placing the icepack back on his neck as the scene ends.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down