The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

4 posters

Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty 6CWF Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Dec 2023, 12:35 pm

All chatter in here lads.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CWF Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Marky Fri 08 Dec 2023, 1:25 pm

I dont know why "my (beepa)" made me laugh so much Laugh

Awesome show JJ. Obviously the Adamson civil war has piqued my interest, but also really enjoying the build towards all of BIF

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CWF Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CWF Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 08 Dec 2023, 3:46 pm

Excellent show Steve! Really enjoyed the segments in this weeks show. I particularly enjoyed the inferno match, it lived up to the hype. I’d love to see Cerberus and Helms back at some point, feels like such a good place at the minute. Loved the ending also. Can we trust Alex Walker though? Some corking matches for born in fire also. The storyline with Max/Rex is really engaging and I love reading it and how it’s developing. Will re-read again just incase I missed anything out

Dec, if you want some fun this week, let’s go my mucker cunning

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 08 Dec 2023, 8:14 pm

crazy to see how good these shows have been especially with this having such a short notice.

Max and Rex is building really well and I like how storylines seem to overlap well.
Wood and Engel is also building even more, kind of scary to think how far it'll go by the end of everything.

Excited for the next show and then BIF.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down