The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born in Fire Predictions

5 posters

Go down

Born in Fire Predictions Empty Born in Fire Predictions

Post by JJJohnson Sat 16 Dec 2023, 10:48 am

What's going down then?

Bout 1
Max Adamson/Rex Adamson vs The Parasite Killers

Bout 2
Scott Harris vs Tyler Roth

Bout 3
6CWF European Championship
Daniel Reilly (c) vs Geoff Steel

Bout 4
6CWF Key to the Kingdom Championship
Hardcore Hell
Anthony Grace vs Blue Dragon vs Cody Walker vs Engel Harlequin vs Jerome Dubois vs Liam Wood vs Mike Hill vs Robin Reborn
Official theme song: "Indestructible" by Disturbed

Bout 5
Max Adamson vs Rex Adamson
Official theme song: "Natural" by Imagine Dragons

Bout 6
Clarke James vs JJ Johnson
Official theme song: "Blood Brothers" by Papa Roach

Main Event 1
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Eddy Kent (c) vs Dicey Reilly
Official theme songs: "In time" by Mark Collie into "Red Right Hand" by Nick Cave

Main Event 2
6CW World Championship
Uryu Ishida (c) vs GazzyD
Official theme song: "Legacy" by Eminem

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Born in Fire Predictions Empty Re: Born in Fire Predictions

Post by Marky Sat 16 Dec 2023, 11:57 am

Bout 1
Los Adamsons to work together sufficiently enough to get the win

Bout 2
Harris by submission and then he gets a shot at Kenty

Bout 3
Reilly retains, would be too soon to lose plus the Reilly/Keane duo is on fire

Bout 4
Hardcore Hell
Anthony Grace vs Blue Dragon vs Cody Walker vs Engel Harlequin vs Jerome Dubois vs Liam Wood vs Mike Hill vs Robin Reborn
Blue Dragon for the win, purely because some of the others will have ongoing issues with each other (Wood/Engel, Grace/Reborn etc)

Bout 5
God knows. Probably Rex by interference from someone in Genesis, as part of the grooming process.

Bout 6
Has to be Clarke James, the war is only just beginning...

Main Event 1
Kent retains, too soon for his reign to end (although I wouldn't be against Dicey winning)

Main Event 2
6CW World Championship
If Uryu wins we riot. This has to be the moment where Gazzy finally gets another World Title. And it's nothing against Uryu, its just how the story has gone, it absolutely has to be the moment Gazzy gets the job done.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 16 Dec 2023, 8:38 pm

Born in Fire 2023 predictions lets goooooo

Match 1
Winners - The Adamsons, Rex with the pinfall. Tensions is building throughout the match with both Adamsons. It's almost like their trying to one up each other and Rex eventually makes the breakthrough and wins.

Match 2
Winner- Roth beats Harris. I see Roth getting one over his former mate in this match. Albeit with a question mark. Somewhere along the line Sweetwater gets involved and costs Harris the match.

Match 3
Winner - Steel wins by disqualification. Keane accidentally gets Reilly disqualifed with some tactics that the referee sees. Reilly is furious which causes some friction between Reilly and Keane.

Match 4
Hardcore Hell

Winner - Blue Dragon survives Hardcore hell. I see Blue Dragon winning this and becoming a real danger for whoever the champions are. Mind, I have picked up on a bit of tension with JJ Johnson and BD so perhaps a curve ball to come with someone like Mike Hill or Jerome Dubois winning. I just can't see the others winning as they are all doing their own dances currently.

Match 5
Winnner - controversial, I know but hear me out. I think Max wins this one. So, this match will be wild. Rex will be standing tall as the referee is knocked out due to a collision with Rex/Max. Roth or Sweetwater come out and nail Max with finishers. Rex then goes to pin Max and you could count to ten, he's out cold. The referee stirs as Rex is livid he hasn't had the ref there to count the fall. Max then pulls a Eddie Guerrero move where he rolls up Max grabbing the tights and winning the match. Rex is livid and will not shake his uncle hands. This leads to even more pressure on the Adamson family and Rex questions whether Genesis is really his future.

Match 6
Winner - JJ Johnson. James and Johnson share such a history and I see this as another chapter in their historic rivalry. Another up and down match but I have a feeling JJ will get some retribution against Clarke James. It may not be the end of their story however.

Main Event 1
Winner: Kent beats Reilly this time, I feel. A close encounter but I think with how the storylines are going, I just see Kent getting the W. Will it be clean? maybe. It's possible others get invovled such as Genesis, Helms maybe even Rex but not sure. Should be a really cool match up either way.

Main Event 2
6CW World Championship
Winner - controversial maybe, but I feel Uryu retains the championship against GazzyD. Christy James, Edward Plague and the brotherhood all get involved in someway or another leading to a really close match. I see lots of Uryu, GazzyD moments in heat of battle pushing each other to limits that neither have come close to. Perhaps, Uryu even being dragged into the darkness like Gazzy was? it's possible. Gazzy gets his moment in early 2024 as I just feel there's still a bit more of this story to come. I see Blue Dragon possibly getting involved in this feud also.

As for 2024, I see lots of fun ahead for us boys. Steve is COOKING. I have a feeling we will see more of Uryu/Gazzy, Engel/Wood, Reborn/Grace and also maybe even a similar match to War Games with Team Adamson (Max Adamson, Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris, Cody Walker) vs Genesis (Kent, Sweetwater, Roth, Rex Adamson) like McIntyre was at Survivor series with Judgement day, this doesn't mean Rex will be a member of Genesis.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 16 Dec 2023, 11:08 pm

Bout 1
Parasite Kilers to win and set up tension for the Max and Rex match and I also feel like Rex and max will be more focussed on their match later in the night

Bout 2
Harris but this could go either way

Bout 3
Reily to retain, he's been on a good run lately and deserves a little longer to carry on winding the fans up

Bout 4
Hardcore Hell
Blue Dragon - The tension with JJ and him having a title that can give him a title shot will be fun and might force JJ to try to get personal

Bout 5
Rex wins and the pair make up

Bout 6
Clarke James to carry on his reign of terror

Main Event 1
Kent to retain, both deserve the win honestly but i have a bit of a wild prediction...Rex is going to come out and look to cost Kent as a way of showing him he's not joining him only to accidently cost Reilly and set up a feud with Rex and Reilly

Main Event 2
6CW World Championship
Gazzy - I'm a little bit biased because Gazzy's part of the family now but it just feels like a good way to close off the show and send the fans home sad Very Happy

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 28 Dec 2023, 9:24 am

out 1
Max/Rex for the win but the tension will build more for their match later on in the night with maybe some Genesis interference

Bout 2
Harris for the win here to set him on the World title track again

Bout 3
Danny boy for the win but I can see it being a barn burner of a match

Bout 4
Hardcore Hell
The Dragon of Blue for the win, as people have said all the others have other things going on and I think he will take advantage of that

Bout 5
Rex will take the win in what will probably be the most emotionally charged match of the night with Rex finally joining Genesis and breaking Max's heart "I'm sorry, I love you"

Bout 6
This can really go either way storywise, JJ wins and ends James' reign of terror or James wins and takes the company. I will go with the Disney ending and JJ winning

Main Event 1
Kent will retain in a crazy match that in the end will probably involve Rex and Max in some way. I think it's too early for Ed to lose it so let the boy cook

Main Event 2
6CW World Championship
I think this is Gazzy's time to shine and take the belt but my gut is telling me it's a red herring and he will defy Plague in one final act before succumbing to him and give Uryu the win before turning his back on him and Clarissa

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down