The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BORN IN FIRE XI DISCUSSION THREAD *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+3
Uryu Ishida
Marky
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

BORN IN FIRE XI DISCUSSION THREAD *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty BORN IN FIRE XI DISCUSSION THREAD *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Fri 05 Jan 2024, 9:20 am

Here we go

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

BORN IN FIRE XI DISCUSSION THREAD *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: BORN IN FIRE XI DISCUSSION THREAD *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Fri 05 Jan 2024, 10:34 am

Show is at the halfway point lads. Hate to be that guy but there'll be a break for a couple of hours now. Gives everyone time to read and catchup whilst I get on with a few things at home. Hope everyone is enjoying so far.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BORN IN FIRE XI DISCUSSION THREAD *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: BORN IN FIRE XI DISCUSSION THREAD *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Marky Fri 05 Jan 2024, 10:59 am

Incredible show so far. The Key to the Kingdom match was absolute carnage heart

The Max/Rex feud is boiling up nicely, to the extent I'm convinced one of them is turning heel in a big way but I don't even know for sure which one Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 05 Jan 2024, 11:00 am

Marky wrote:Incredible show so far. The Key to the Kingdom match was absolute carnage heart

The Max/Rex feud is boiling up nicely, to the extent I'm convinced one of them is turning heel in a big way but I don't even know for sure which one Laugh

both :P

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 05 Jan 2024, 11:17 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:Incredible show so far. The Key to the Kingdom match was absolute carnage heart

It's all a ruse

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 05 Jan 2024, 11:20 am

Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

It's all a ruse

Russo level swerve there! you both turn on Marlon and Xanthi outta nowhere. Downstait performs.

but this show has been incredible so far.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Fri 05 Jan 2024, 2:04 pm

Great first half! Would be a good enough show on its own so looking forward to the main event matches!

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 05 Jan 2024, 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BORN IN FIRE XI RESULTS

Sorry for the delay lads but hope it was worth the wait. As ever discussion in the discussion thread. PM me if anything to discuss. I'm at work for the next week so the next show will be a quick turnaround. New card will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning depending on time it takes for everyone to read. Will throw up a feedback thread for the show as well.

Thanks for an amazing 2023 guys, here's to an even better 2024

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 05 Jan 2024, 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BORN IN FIRE XI RESULTS

Sorry for the delay lads but hope it was worth the wait. As ever discussion in the discussion thread. PM me if anything to discuss. I'm at work for the next week so the next show will be a quick turnaround. New card will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning depending on time it takes for everyone to read. Will throw up a feedback thread for the show as well.

Thanks for an amazing 2023 guys, here's to an even better 2024

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 05 Jan 2024, 2:41 pm

Insane show

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 05 Jan 2024, 2:45 pm

I've done feedback in the other thread, but yeah. Wow.

Congratulations to GazzyD, much deserved.

And I guess I'm gonna have to stop calling for Kent to be stripped of his title now... Rolling Eyes

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri 05 Jan 2024, 2:54 pm

That was something else. Awesome show!

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 05 Jan 2024, 4:00 pm

Amazing show that, congratz to all the winners except Edd and Rex. They can suck a dick

President Trump

Marky and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 05 Jan 2024, 7:30 pm

President Trump wrote:Amazing show that, congratz to all the winners except Edd and Rex. They can suck a dick

I love you Dec, I hope our characters continue to have fun Hug

Bentyf1

President Trump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down