The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Discussion *Will contain spoilers*

+3
Steel
President Trump
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion *Will contain spoilers* Empty Proving Grounds Discussion *Will contain spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Tue 30 Jan 2024, 12:16 pm

All chat in here lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion *Will contain spoilers*

Post by President Trump Tue 30 Jan 2024, 1:22 pm

Great show so far. Looks like BD has chosen his champ but I think its a red herring

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion *Will contain spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Tue 30 Jan 2024, 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results are up

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 30 Jan 2024, 2:49 pm

Throughlly enjoyed that great show

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 30 Jan 2024, 2:51 pm

You beauty!!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 30 Jan 2024, 3:22 pm

That ending though randy I obviously knew CP was returning but was expecting him at the PPV but the little teasers with Max's old partners was brilliant

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 30 Jan 2024, 7:00 pm

STEVE GBMRGKMBKGBMDFBKGNBLDLF;MKLFGNBS;LEKFDFNBDS

Great show, Steve. Thank you, I really enjoyed reading that when I got home from work/docs. Welcome back CP! Excellent we have another top promoer back in the biz and a greet character. I adored the segment between Uryu/Max. There's some real connection/respect in that relationship, so cool. I liked the ending between Gazzy/Uryu with Plague and also Bluey seemingly on the tail of Gazzy. But could be a swerve soon!

Love it Steve, smashing it as always.

Oh yeah...

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 31 Jan 2024, 12:10 am

President Trump wrote:That ending though randy I obviously knew CP was returning but was expecting him at the PPV but the little teasers with Max's old partners was brilliant  

Which one was CP again?

Marky

President Trump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 31 Jan 2024, 12:14 am

Incredible show yet again heart

I dont much care for Uryu and Max being civil Wink but the rest was great. I predicted WarGames couple of months ago, interested to know if I called it, or gave you the idea!

Either way it's been built brilliantly, and it's gonna be epic.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 31 Jan 2024, 8:29 am

Marky wrote:
President Trump wrote:That ending though randy I obviously knew CP was returning but was expecting him at the PPV but the little teasers with Max's old partners was brilliant  

Which one was CP again?

He's your ex,ex,ex partner?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 31 Jan 2024, 8:33 am

Bentyf1 wrote:STEVE GBMRGKMBKGBMDFBKGNBLDLF;MKLFGNBS;LEKFDFNBDS

Great show, Steve. Thank you, I really enjoyed reading that when I got home from work/docs. Welcome back CP! Excellent we have another top promoer back in the biz and a greet character. I adored the segment between Uryu/Max. There's some real connection/respect in that relationship, so cool. I liked the ending between Gazzy/Uryu with Plague and also Bluey seemingly on the tail of Gazzy. But could be a swerve soon!

Oh yeah...

You do know he's me right Whistle

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 31 Jan 2024, 9:32 am

Marky wrote:Incredible show yet again heart

I dont much care for Uryu and Max being civil Wink but the rest was great. I predicted WarGames couple of months ago, interested to know if I called it, or gave you the idea!

Either way it's been built brilliantly, and it's gonna be epic.

*Reminder to cancel any future Project X revival

As for WarGames - I have always wanted to have Genesis involved in a WarGames match but I wasn't sure how a storyline would play out or who their opposition would be. But seeing as you and Ed presented the idea of Max vs Kent at "Desert Storm" as a one-off it has just built off of that - so yeah in a way you guys have booked this feud Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 31 Jan 2024, 2:39 pm

President Trump wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:STEVE GBMRGKMBKGBMDFBKGNBLDLF;MKLFGNBS;LEKFDFNBDS

Oh yeah...

You do know he's me right Whistle

Hahaha you’re yanking my chain?

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 31 Jan 2024, 6:44 pm

Day of Reckoning has it's theme then Wink

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 31 Jan 2024, 7:00 pm

This is War by 30 seconds to Mars would be a better shout IMO

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 31 Jan 2024, 7:46 pm

T-Pain's cover of War Pigs wins surely. Even Ozzy Osbourne rates it.

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 31 Jan 2024, 9:04 pm

War by IDLES is another good shout I reckon, I can picture a video montage with it.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 01 Feb 2024, 9:12 am

Surely has to be War by Edwin Starr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down