The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Presents Proving Grounds Thursday 28th March (Episode 28)

+9
Marky
Bentyf1
DanielReilly
TheCultOfPersonality
BlueDragon1205
Lee
x12x
acer101
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

Genesis Presents Proving Grounds Thursday 28th March (Episode 28) Empty Genesis Presents Proving Grounds Thursday 28th March (Episode 28)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Mar 2024, 6:43 pm

Bout 1
Chris Patricks/Max Adamson vs Genesis
*If Patricks/Max win then Max will face Eddy Kent at Night of Glory IX for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship

Bout 2
Fight for the Right
Dicey Reilly vs Robin Reborn

Bout 3
Xtreme Showcase
Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Enforcer/Liam Wood vs Geoff Steel/Mike Hill

Bout 4
Fight for the Right
Clarke James vs Cobra

Bout 5
Fight for the Right
Anthony Grace vs Daniel Reilly

Bout 6
Mike Masters vs O’Callaghan

Bout 7
Fight for the Right
GazzyD vs Uryu Ishida

Main Event
The Coalition (Acer/Saint) vs The Parasite Killers

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis Presents Proving Grounds Thursday 28th March (Episode 28) Empty Re: Genesis Presents Proving Grounds Thursday 28th March (Episode 28)

Post by acer101 Mon 18 Mar 2024, 6:54 pm

JJJohnson wrote:Bout 1
Chris Patricks/Max Adamson vs Genesis
*If Patricks/Max win then Max will face Eddy Kent at Night of Glory IX for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship

Bout 2
Fight for the Right
Dicey Reilly vs Robin Reborn

Bout 3
Xtreme Showcase
Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Enforcer/Liam Wood vs Geoff Steel/Mike Hill

Bout 4
Fight for the Right
Clarke James vs Cobra

Bout 5
Fight for the Right
Anthony Grace vs Daniel Reilly

Bout 6
Mike Masters vs O’Callaghan

Bout 7
Fight for the Right
GazzyD vs Uryu Ishida

Main Event
The Coalition (Acer/Saint) vs The Parasite Killers

After his appearance on Proving Grounds, Acer fielded questions as a phone-in guest on a sports radio show. From discussing his relationships with current and former 6CWF wrestlers to addressing inquiries like “how big is JJ Johnson’s johnson?” he navigated a wide array of topics. One question from the radio DJ centered on his thoughts regarding his match with James McManus and the trending hashtag #CuckManus on Twitter.

You know, I had my doubts whether McManus would even show up—I’d made some remarks that should’ve hit close to home, yet I heard no comeback. Seeing #CuckManus trending last week, I couldn’t help but wonder if ol’ Cuck Cuck had turned into a Cluck Cluck.

But hats off to him, he did show up! And I mean, he REALLY showed up Acer gestures to the swelling and discoloration around his left eye. He gave as good as he got, and while it felt good to secure a win upon my return, let’s be real, if he hadn’t been nursing that ankle injury, we might be here discussing a James McManus victory.

Actually, if you don’t mind me taking over your show for a moment, I’d like to address McManus directly.

James, what I’m about to say might sting, maybe even more than my words last week. But it comes from a place of respect, earned through tonight’s performance. As someone who follows our product closely, hear me out. Loyalty should be mutual. Yet, it seems Clarke James view you and Fanatic as expendable pawns, mere shields for the so-called “uncrowned king.” Walker’s already got what he wanted from you—I won’t spell it out, but judging by your recent actions, you’re likely on the same page as everyone else.

You heard JJ’s challenge, accepted by James—a Coalition versus Exodus showdown, no holds barred. But why fight someone else’s battle? You didn’t invade my home, harm the Saints’ parents, or put JJ out of commission. Yet, you’re being sent into the fray by those who neither like nor respect you, showing no loyalty. So why endure the Coalition’s wrath?

I haven’t consulted JJ or Saint on this, but it feels right. Consider this a “get out of jail free” card. It may sound like Sainty’s influence, but he once explained the origins of “Exodus” to me—it symbolizes the liberation of Israelites from slavery in Egypt. Ironically, I’m offering you liberation from Clarke James and Alex Walker—an exodus from Exodus, if you will. Shape your destiny freely here in 6CWF, not dictated by others.

So, James McManus, the choice is yours: be a king in your own right, or remain a pawn in someone else’s game. What’ll it be?

acer101

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Genesis Presents Proving Grounds Thursday 28th March (Episode 28) Empty Re: Genesis Presents Proving Grounds Thursday 28th March (Episode 28)

Post by x12x Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:51 pm

The fans go wild as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers and the Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage. Wood pauses on the stage for a second to soak in the attention before making his way down to the ring.

RJ: Liam Wood looking confident after his Fight For The Right Win...he's made it clear he wants to be a world champion again and what better way to make that clear by winning the Fight For The Right Tournament for a guaranteed title shot...

JT: first though he has to worry about his next match...an Extreme Showcase as he partners up with a former rival Enforcer to face the teams of Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade and Geoff Steel and Mike Hill!

Wood rolls under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, the fans giving him a huge reaction. he waits for it to die down before speaking.

Wood:
You know, I normally come out here and I talk to the people I am about to face...I'll normally talk sh¡t and make jokes at their expense but today...this is a little different for me.

Today...the only person I want to talk to is my "partner"...

...Enforcer!

The fans cheer when Wood mentions Enforcer but Wood shows no reaction to this as he continues to address his former rival

Wood:
You see...for those of you who might not know...me and the Enforcer go a long way back and back in EWF we pushed each other to the limit over and over again. We shed blood and broke bones and we left each other broken more than once...

...when all was said and done...I was the one who came out on top.

Wood lets a smirk cover his face as he pauses and the fans cheer for his references to the past events in EWF that culminated in a War Games between Team EWF and Team Fear. Team EWF won with Wood walking out of the match holding the EWF World Title for the first time.

Wood:
but Enforcer...I'm here to talk to you...

I'm not here to open old wounds.
I'm not here to rehash our 'good old days'
and I'm not here to add you to the list of old ghosts I've exorcised this year...

...I hope you can say the same.

Wood lowers the mic and waits in the ring standing tall

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:02 pm

The fans boo as CCClouds by He Is Legend blasts from the speakers and the 6CW World Champion Edward Plague walks out on to the stage with the 6CW World Title over his shoulder. He smiles at the hatred the fans give him clearly enjoying the attention. Plague takes a microphone from ringside before climbing in to the ring.

Plague:
There are those who are targetting my downfall...
...they want to take what is mine...

...but I see the cracks that form in their armour...their so called bond...

Plague pauses as a sick smile is etched across his face

Plague:
Kincade...Blue Dragon...let's talk about family shall we?

Plague laughs to himself as he talks to 6CW's answer to the Brothers Of Destruction

Plague:
You know, they say that blood is thicker than water and that a bond between family is the strongest of all...but do you two really believe that? As brothers you should have each others backs and show a united front but I know this wasn't always the case was it?

Blood may be thicker than water but you have shed each other's blood in the past and the bond of brotherhood was broken...

...it must linger in both your minds...
...a story as old as time.

Plague lets a sick smile cover his face as he continues to speak

Plague:
I am reminded of the story of Cain and Abel...two brothers torn apart by jealousy and mistrust...the first of it's kind but not it's last. A story you have both lived and may live again so I must ask...

...do you truly trust the man you call brother when blood has been shed before? Do you truly believe that he will stand by your side and support you or do you feel his eyes on your back? Looking for the perfect moment to sink the knife in...

...Do you truly believe this bond will continue?

Plague smiles as he lowers the mic the fans booing him

x12x

JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and Lee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:12 pm

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

Edgecrusher by Fear Factory plays to a massive ovation from the Crowd as Logan bounds out onto the stage.

JT: Logan seems focused, maybe this "new Logan Kincade" is real after all RJ

RJ: Well I am yet to be convinced myself but Logan certainly didn't look to have missed a step in his match with Ojore last week.

Logan gets to the ring and pauses before walking around to the announce table and glaring at RJ before taking a microphone and joining Plague in the ring as the music fades leaving the crowd still buzzing with anticipation for the two men in the ring to confront each other.

RJ: It is electric in here!

LK: Plague, Edward. Congratulations on your big win. Well deserved, I mean if you managed to out think our kid then hats off to you, cos that big b******d doesn't leave things to chance, he plans for every outcome and yet...

Logan looks at Plague's belt longingly then back to his face.

LK: here you are. Champion. The big dog...

Logan begins walking around as Plague looks on.

LK: Now Edward, you bring up something, a scenario if you will, that often comes up when Blue Dragon and myself team up and that is one of unity of coexistence... When will Logan turn on Blue Dragon? Can these two trust each other?

And to you and everyone else here I answer those questions with one simple word......no.

RJ: I knew it!

JT: Wait let him explain RJ...

Plague looks on waiting for Logan to explain.

Logan looks around with a smirk before bringing the microphone back to his mouth.

LK: you can't trust me, I know it, I haven't earned anyone's trust yet, but I'm back for one reason and that reason, currently, hangs from your shoulder.

Logan glares at the title again before snapping out and continuing.

LK: And since I was last in a wrestling ring I have changed, I have grown, I have fallen and I have risen again. I don't have time anymore for childish games. i am here for business not for bull***t and that is what you can trust, THAT is what you can depend on.

You can trust that I am laser focused on becoming the best and I know, and hey you know it too, that it's easier to get to the top with friends or family having your back than  trying to do it all by yourself...

Logan smirks at Plague as the crowd raises the volume and energy.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:36 pm

The lights go out in the arena for a few seconds and the crowd start to cheer before large flames engulf the stage and 'Bodies' by Drowning Pool hits the speakers.

Blue Dragon steps through the flames and looks into the ring. He stares Plague down and he looks at Logan Kincade with a smile before taking a a mic from his back pocket and starting his way to the ring..

BD: Creepy Uncle Eddy.... nice to see you again... I didn't get to say good bye properly at Proving Grounds, because you where too busy retreating up this ramp. Leaving behind a trail of p*ss. I see you've changed your kecks, good lad.

Dragon mockingly claps for Plague who looks nonplussed in the ring. The crowd seem to appreciate the humour though, as does Logan letting out a dramatic chuckle while his eyes never leave Plague, Dragon smiles to himself and shakes his head

BD: Always the low road that you people appreciate isn't it... And you Logan. Toilet humour really does the trick.. and speaking of pieces of sh*t...

Dragon points a finger straight at Edward Plague, who points to himself as if mocking Blue Dragon in return. Dragon steps up onto the apron and confidently steps.over the top rope standing next to his brother...

BD: Am I in danger Plague? Is this the man I can't trust? Is this your great revelation? I thought you where a teacher? Let me tell you this now, me and teachers.. we never got on. Believe it or not, I was never the best student, I wasn't interested in what other people could tell me. I had to make my own mistakes and learn from them. That's what made me strong Plague, that's what helped to make me the man I am today. I learned that I could stand on my own two feet and that I didn't need no one in my life to keep me safe, so yeah, maybe your right... Maybe Logan will betray me, infact you know what? I know he's going to betray me sooner or later, even if he doesn't, sorry mate..

Dragon looks at Kincade and gives him a playful nudge, Logan's first instinctively closes, they both notice and smile.

BD:. .. I'm kinda looking forward to it. But Eddy, Eduardo, Ned.. you don't have a brother do you? You have a puppet, you have GazzyD, whereas me? I have a brother in arms. I have a blood brother, a brother of destruction,and though it is true that I don't need him, and that he doesn't need me, that's what brotherhood is, we don't 'need' each others help.. we don't 'want' each others back... We just have it..

Dragon looks Plague up and down and he focuses on the 6CW Championship.. his demeanor changes as he talks, becoming more focused..

BD: You want to be a prophet here Plague, you think you can see my future and my brother's.. Well I can see yours, I can see you alone. Wanting for the attention you need, without that attention, what do you have? Nothing... You will be devoid of your 'family' you will have no flock and no one to hang on your words, no one to use to your advantage. When Gazzy sees the truth, when he sees you for the piece of sh*t that you are.. the user.. the abuser and the outright scumbag that you are... I told Gazzy before the Gateway match that he will.lose everything, starting with the 6CW Championship... And your story is no different Eddy.. I will tell you now, I mean this with all honesty, with everything that I have in myself, all the strength I have and all the fury I am capable of, I will take that belt from you, or I will die trying. One way or another Plague, you will be left with nothing, and I will be the man to ensure that future.... Any questions?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 19 Mar 2024, 8:39 pm

Plague looks at Kincade and Blue Dragon on the stage and holds back a scowl allowing a smile to cross his face..he places a hand tightly on his title belt and begins to speak

Plague:
I have to say I admire the honesty of wolves who understand their true nature but a wolf without it's pack is doomed to die a lonely death...full of failure and regret...

...and that is what you both are deep down...
...lonely and alone...
...a fragile bond ready to break once the hatred you have for each other resurfaces...

...so I will mourn your attempts to destroy what I have helped create and what is now in the possession of my family...

Plague looks at the belt as if it is a missing piece of him as he continues to speak to one of the men hellbent on ending his newly started reign

Plague:
...because that is what I have you see...
...a family.

Not one of blood but one that will last the sands of time and will ensure that any false prophets and false pretenders are removed from my path towards the light. You see, I have a message to spread about the false heroes this company has created...and the ones who have created themselves.

Plague turns his attention to Kincade especially

Plague:
Logan...you though...I can see something that might be worth respecting...

...unlike your brother.

Plague lets a smile cover his face

Plague:
I must ask...has he always been so reckless?
So immature?

Willing to lose it all for no reward?

He took the Key To The Kingdom...
MY Kingdom...
...and he let it rust due to his foolishness.

Be careful...

...if he doesn't betray you, he may drag you down to hell anyway...

...you say you have changed.
...has he?

Plague lowers the mic again and smiles a sick smile at Logan, almost looking to ignore Blue Dragon

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 20 Mar 2024, 7:47 am

"Champion" is playing and the audience are immediate with boos as Mike Masters walks to the ring. He climbs up into the ring and demands a microphone.

MM: Cut the music!

*Masters smiles now as he stands and listens to the negativity of the audience*

MM: Tonight we shall have a little recap on last week's lesson. Me, the "Masterful" one has been back in 6CWF for less than a month and twice I have put Scott Harris down like the mangy dog that he is. I told you all and anyone that would listen over a decade ago that Harris was not on my level. The same drum that I have banged from day one, even whilst I carried him to his only championship win in his career, and yet here we are in 2024; relying on me again to make sure the world recognises what a waste of oxygen Harris really is.

"The Sharpshooter", please don't make me laugh. Your aim is off, your sight doesn't work, you are a disgrace to that kind of nickname. A sharpshooter is someone who gets the job done, no questions asked. a professional killer. But you? A killer? You don't have the guts, you don't have the instinct and all it takes is a few seconds in battle with a world class performer like me to show you up for the second rate bag carrier that you are.

*Masters is throwing the mic from hand to hand now as he swaggers around, feeding off the crowd's hatred toward him*

MM: Don't shoot the messenger. All I have done is show you the truth, a little dose of reality that has been seriously lacking around here. Scott Harris isn't good enough, never has been and he never will be. That is the first reason for my return; to put Scott Harris in his place once and for all. It's an easy back in for me. 6CWF offer Harris up as willing sacrifice to me. I get a quick-fire return win and I'm on my way to doing what I do best and that's winning championship gold.

That's the difference here. For Scott Harris it will become personal, if it hasn't already. He will get angry and upset that I am here. It will drum up old feelings of inadequacy. But for me, Scott, this is business. You are just a stepping stone for me. 6CWF love it because we have "history" and they can sell everyone a story. Everyone loves a story behind a match. But I really don't care about anything like that. It's just a means to an end. And rest assured, Scott, that the end is nigh for you.

Soon there will be a match. 6CWF and the fans will demand it. You'll probably cut an angry promo demanding it too. And whether that is on an episode of Proving Grounds or at Night of Glory the result will be the same. It is inevitable, Scott, and the history books probably need to see Mike Masters and Scott Harris at least once in a singles contest so that'll happen and after it does there'll be no reason and no need for you to continue to steal a living here.

But for this week my attention is on my match. Mike Masters and O'Callaghan. I'm not sure either of us have ever shared a ring together but be advised, boy, that once we have you will come to the same realisation as everyone else and that is that you just don't measure up. 6CWF brought me back because they are tired of you second rate chancers. They want to see real class and here comes yours truly to save the day.

They say this kid can wrestle. Call him the "Golden One" and I've heard idiots saying he's the future of this industry. I'll make that judgement for myself whilst I'm stomping him into the mat. I am generational compared to all of these fakes on this roster and just like I was head and shoulders above ten years ago, so shall it come to pass once again. This isn't a statement or a spoiler, this is just fact. But do not worry yourselves back I will leave enough of O'Callaghan so that he can continue to ply his trade as an underling to the main event. You can make a decent living off of that, just ask Scott Harris.

And one final thing, Scott, I am pretty sure because I know you inside out that you will want revenge on me for the way you have been embarrassed recently. Maybe you will interfere in my match. Maybe you'll finally get original and pull some other tactic I am not expecting but we both know that all that is is a stalling tactic and a way to buy a little time before I end you and your pathetic excuse for a wrestling career.

Prove me wrong, Scott.

*Masters laughs again as the crowd chant for Scott Harris*

TheCultOfPersonality

JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and DP like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed 20 Mar 2024, 9:10 am

'Broken Dreams' begins to play as the fans get to their feet to greet the 6CWF European Champion with a mixed reaction. Daniel Reilly steps from behind the curtain with the European Title over his shoulder and makes his way straight to the ring, not taking anytime to acknowledge the fans around him. Reilly rolls into the ring and asks for a microphone which is then handed to him by a stagehand. Reilly does not look happy as he waits for his music to fade.

DR: The King was not scheduled to be out here tonight, in fact, the King was booked for a pre-recorded backstage interview with Tim Allen. Daniel Reilly has no issue doing a backstage interview with Tim Allen and so the King went along to said interview, he got mic'd up and he took his seat. And that's when Tim Allen asked the King his first question. Allow the King to show you.

Reilly points to the titantron and a clip is played of Daniel Reilly and Tim Allen sat backstage.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the 6CWF European Champion, Daniel Reilly! Daniel, thank you for joining me! Firstly, I'd like to ask you how you feel your chances are in the upcoming 'Fight for the Right' tournament?

Reilly shoots Tim a frown as Tim looks confused. Reilly slowly stands up, not taking his gaze from Tim the whole time. Reilly takes a deep breathe before turning and walking out of frame leaving Tim looking puzzled.  

Back in the arena, Reilly is staring up at the titantron before lifting the microphone to his mouth once more.

DR: Daniel Reilly walked out of that interview because Tim Allen proved to the King that he is poor at his job by asking him stupid questions! He wants to ask the King about the Fight for the Right tournament? Why? Daniel Reilly will not win that tournament and that is not because of the King, in fact, the King would wipe the floor with every man entered into that Tournament on his own if it came to it! The reason the King will not win it is because Dicey Reilly and the 6CWF Management will not allow that to happen!

You see, let's look at the facts. That tournament culminates at Night of Glory. Now the King has no problem pulling double duty, the King has done it before, in fact, look at Day of Reckoning for exhibit one. But after last week, Dicey laid the King out and then laid his grubby little hands on the King's European Championship. But how did that come to be? How did Dicey Reilly find himself stood in the ring with Daniel Reilly? Step forward the man who everybody loves, JJ Johnson.

The fans erupt into cheers.

DR: JJ Johnson once again proved that he is just as useless as Alex Walker. He walked into his presser after Day of Reckoning and just casually announces that Dicey Reilly will now feature as the special guest referee in the King's match on Proving Grounds. A man who has long had a hatred for the King, a man who has stalked the King backstage for weeks on end, the man who was dropped by Daniel Reilly with an RKO in the Gateway to Glory match. JJ Johnson, you knew exactly what would happen when you put Dicey Reilly in the ring with the King and Daniel Reilly is sick of the agenda against him! If it isn't Alex Walker, it is JJ Johnson!

But the joke is on you, JJ. You clearly have a soft spot for everyone's favourite Irish drunk but if you insist on feeding him to the King at Night of Glory, then the King will not be held accountable to the everlasting damage he does to Dicey when he puts that over-rated idiot on the shelf for good!

Boos begin to fill the arena as Reilly smirks.

DR: JJ Johnson is a man who comes out here each week telling everyone how if you perform well, you will be rewarded! You will be in contention for a World Title! Daniel Reilly has beaten everybody put before him this year alone! The King has carried this Championship for six months and taken it to a World Championship status single handily! JJ Johnson, Alex Walker, you can f*ck your mythical opportunities! Maybe the King needs to let a brainwashing preacher do all his talking for him? Maybe the King needs to go sit on the roof? Maybe the King needs to refer to himself as daddy? Maybe the King needs to walk around acting like a mythical creature from a comic book? Or maybe the King needs to spend all his time in a strip club.

Reilly smirks as a 'Dicey' chant begins to break out.

DR: Now Dicey, the King doesn't take it personally when it comes to you. The King is well aware of what he has done for this European Championship. Daniel Reilly has now held this Championship for six months and in that time, it has become the most prestige Title in this whole company! It makes perfect sense that your eyes would light up at the chance of having your moment in the spotlight by fighting the King for this Title on the biggest stage of them all! Dicey, since Daniel Reilly won this Championship, you remain the one man to beat the King legitimately, the only man in the back who was able to put Daniel Reilly down for the 3 count with no interference, no controversy and no corruption. Dicey, that means that the King needs to beat you.

Daniel Reilly needs to beat you to prove that his legacy is as legit as the King says it is! If the management want the King to miss out on World Titles in order to carry this Title to new heights and add to his legacy by beating Dicey Reilly at Night of Glory, then the King says let's do it! This is just a chance for Gold for you Dicey, for the King it is so much more! The King needs to beat you to prove to the World that he can, he needs to beat you to prove that he is the greatest European Champion of all time! See you soon, Dice!

DanielReilly

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 20 Mar 2024, 10:01 am

*The crowd inside the arena are electric as "Here comes the boom" shatters the airwaves and JJ Johnson appears in the entrance. The co-owner of 6CWF moves from one side of the stage to the other, hyping the crowd, before he walks to the top of the rampway and raises his right arm in the "Coalition salute". JJ taps his heart in appreciation of the fan support and then begins to make his way down to ringside. He makes sure to stop and interact with the fans and pose for pictures before finally taking his place up in the ring. He bows at Michael Bird and then hugs the ring announcer before accepting a mic.

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: Now then, let's see if we can make a little noise up in this...

Crowd: HOUSE!

JJ: Damn playas, it feels good to be back here in front of y'all. In front of the people, the fans, the ones who make this place what it is. Who make me who I am. Without all of y'all 6CWF don't mean a goddamn thing....we ain't opening them doors without all of you....and from the bottom of my heart, because I don't think I said it in awhile, thank you!

*Crowd pop

JJ: We fell off, ain't no doubt....things got crazy, it all got caught up and not in the Usher Confessions way....JJ Johnson be fighting boardroom battles, wearing a suit, talking all corporate and (beep)...but now here we be....back live, mic in hand....Amazon Prime ready to do it....

And do it like only we can....you see I had a little time away, time to watch and revaluate exactly what the goal was....see I brought 6CWF back and then I got myself lost in a whole clusterf*** of shenanigans, let that weasel pi55 fool Alex Walker take this company...

*Huge boos from the audience

JJ: I know, I know....JJ done (beeped) up, ain't no question.....let ol' moose balls take our company....now you see all that executive, red tape bull(beep) is still in the hands of the lawyers and I can't be commenting too much on that right now....but let's just say that Alex Walker done should have read that fine a55 smallprint....fo' a man so used to lying, cheating and stealing....yeah I said it, VIVA LA RAZA!

*Crowd pop

JJ: And not in the good way like my homeboy, Eddie.....not you Kent, sit yo a55 down.....Alex Walker has pulled a trick or two in his time when it comes to contracts but he knows he didn't do his homework this time....the sweat now trickling down his ballsack because he knows...we comin' Alex and there ain't a damn thing you can do about that...

But something I can talk about.....something I ain't got no issue speaking my mind about....Clarke James & Exodus!

*More huge boos from the audience

JJ: Now I know you back there baghead, swagging off with yo grandmumma's purse on yo goddamn head....now look Clarke, once upon a time....nah, nah this ain't storytime with JJ Johnson but best believe I'm gone put that a55 to sleep....we was friends, pretty good friends at that...I'd have you over the house, family BBQs, heck my kids even looked upon you as an Uncle....you were my brother.....but like most "families" it came to pass that the creepy a55 Uncle is exactly what everyone suspects....

Now you got a fly up yo a55 when I look back on it because I didn't give you a world title when this place first opened up.....let's cut straight to the (beep) here Clarke because you're a little baby back b1tch who threw his toys out the pram because instead of putting in the work...you expected a handout....you expected a first class trip, all expenses paid on the Franchise Express and I done told you then the same thing I'll tell yo a55 now....ain't no goddamn way, no goddamn way that JJ Johnson hands anything to anyone....not when we sitting on the cusp of the greatest roster ever amassed, talent seeping out the same way Alex Walker's currently seeping out o' Jenny McManus....

*Laughter from the audience now

JJ: Sorry, James, if you didn't know now you know playa....missus is taking the five inch whippy straight out o' Diagon Alley ...Expecto Winkle....Petrificus Totalus cos she be taking that stiffy...

My bad playa....I think my boy Acer hit the nail on the head....you and yo big masked gimp ain't no sweat off of my brow....if it ain't dawned on you yet then believe me when I tell you it's coming....you're expendable, worthless, just bodies on the frontline, fodder....you both gone take that spike sooner or later....unless yo wife's snatch done swallowed it all up already...

*JJ stops now and listens to the crowd chanting his name. He allows the fans to keep going for nearly a minute before he starts again.

JJ: Clarke, this is all about you....you and Walker....this all began because the free ride & meal ticket off JJ Johnson ended....you been riding my a55 since you stopped riding Hero's carcass, the whole world done know it and deep down inside you know it too....and that's what this is all about, isn't it?

Jealousy makes ugly people even uglier, Clarke, and I'm not surprised you wear that mask because I wouldn't wanna look at that face either....in the Church of Hero days you were a footsoldier, a shadow dweller, just there to scoop Hero's (beep) up off the floor and whisper in his ear how good he was whilst Murdoch licked his nipples....

And then when he realised you were a joke and kicked yo a55 to the curb is when you decided to seek me out....now JJ Johnson done always been a friendly mother(beeper).....always happy to help out, always there to lend a hand to a brother in need.....you threw yourself in front of the fire during my war with Cassius Zhi and in return you expected the world.....now I gave you that Clarke, I brought you into my life....I welcomed you as a part of my family when you had none of your own to turn to.....you became one of ours...

But, like the greedy piece of (beep) that you are, it wasn't enough....it's never enough with people like you.....and believe me you ain't the only one but right now you are the only man on my radar....see I went out of my way to bring this place back from the grave and I don't expect anything in return but all I've heard since I took charge is mother(beepers) flapping they gums....JJ this, JJ that....take JJ's d1ck out of yo mouth and do something for yoself....

You came back here and demanded power and control, you believed that because I had your back that I'd just give you what you wanted....forget the fact that you'd become a sadistic (beep) walking around with that railroad spike trying to blind people...you thought I'd make you a world champion, just hand you the keys to the door.....and when I didn't, you went after me, my family, my friends.....you took rejection and instead of using it as fuel to succeed, you channelled it into trying to turn my life into a waking nightmare...

Now as I said earlier, Clarke, I fell off....I lost sight.....I allowed that to happen and I allowed others to get hurt in the process....I've said my apologies to those who matter, I've made my peace with the mistakes that I made.....to my Queen at home, I love you and I am sorry for not trusting your instinct....

But here's the kicker....and for you, Clarke, and that smug a55 (beep) Alex Walker....JJ Johnson is back and this mother(beeper) right here is more switched on than ever.....that's some bad (beeping) news right there for each and everyone of you sorry sons of b1tches who has done me wrong....and with me I done brought two of the baddest to ever lace them up....two men who hate yo guts.....two men who have just as much of a vendetta against you as I do....two men who want to see you in the dirt where you belong.....these are the kind of men you don't want pursuing you.....when they knock, you hide or you run....those are the choices....because when you stand and fight....well you've already seen the consequences of that decision and next week at Proving Grounds will be another lesson for you to learn....

And I hate to be that guy....I hate to be standing here and pumping up my own balls but I feel right now is the time...

You see you could have picked a fight with anyone.....over 250 men have walked through the hallowed halls of 6CW and 6WF combined but you picked me.....you picked the baddest and best to ever do it....and that's not on me.....just listen...

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: Ain't no self appointed BS....the people gave me that crown, the people gave me that honour and if I didn't think I could still repay their faith then I wouldn't be standing here now...

You are not on my level, Clarke, not today at 37 years old and after neck surgery and most certainly not a decade ago when you first started tying yourself to my apron strings.....And I know it eats you up inside that you have never been this good and you never will be...

Now this last year may have given you some false confidence....a tainted W at Born in Fire probably makes you think you can somehow hang with me inside of these ropes...

But at Night of Glory....I mean (beep) it we can do it before then if we need to....but I am going to show you exactly why JJ Johnson is considered the best....I am going to put on the performance of a lifetime and remind you why you c** in your pants the first time I acknowledged your existence...

This is for you, for the entire roster and any of you b1tches who can't keep my name out o' yo mouth....JJ Johnson is back.....no half measures, no in and out.....JJ Johnson, as I live and breath, is back in 6CWF and regardless of who gone run this company....I am a fully fledged member of this roster...

*Crowd pop

JJ: So if you gotta title, start worrying....if you name starts with J-erome Dubois start worrying....Robin ain't no (beeping) Batman Reborn, start worrying.....Big Blue B1tch, start worrying.....Genesis, I see yo a55 and we due a dance......Daniel Reilly, King of the Streets because JJ Johnson gone make yo a55 homeless.....

Each and everyone of you want a piece of this and you can all form an orderly queue and get yoself some....

But first and foremost....Clarke James....Alex Walker.....the count down to the end of days is on.....Tick...

Crowd: TOCK!

*JJ tosses the mic to the floor and continues to soak up the adulation of the fans.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1, DP and acer101 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 20 Mar 2024, 8:22 pm

Logan smirks at Plague as if having heard all this before.

LK: Well, he is the youngest sibling, rushing head first into things is his nature. But usually the things he runs into either get the hell out of the way or are moved... out of the way.

See Ed, Blue Dragon and I have been down to hell already, we beat the snot out of each other and climbed our way out, and we probably had a fight then too. It's just what real blood brothers do.

Now your..."Family" they will follow you while you're on top, but once someone else takes that place..., Eddy... They will leave you, one, by, one.

Logan smiles to himself for a second before looking a little meniacle

LK: Now you say you are on a path to the light? Mate, I will glady assist you in your journey into the light.

RJ: Okay maybe Logan hasn't changed so much...

JT: Has he just offered to kill him?...

Plague looks unimpressed with Logan's threat, Logan walks to stand by Blue Dragon's side.

LK: Now whether or not he has changed? I dunno, and honestly it matters little. Understand this I hate you Plague, I hate everyone here, but I hate him the least.

Logan motions to Blue Dragon who laughs to himself snd shakes his head.

LK: I'm not here to be idolised, I'm not here to be anyone's hero. I'm here to show I am the best, and I will do anything and go through anyone... to prove that.

Logan lowers the mic as the crowd are conflicted in their cheers.

RJ: things are getting a little tense here JT

JT you can say that again RJ.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 20 Mar 2024, 9:01 pm

Plague looks at Logan before replying

Plague:
You say my family will leave me?

Plague shakes his head

Plague:
They are the ones who picked ME up when I was down...when this company first tried to destroy me and I let the light fade...

...They are the ones who saved me and allowed me to refind my voice to save them in turn. They are the ones who helped me recover so that I could find Gareth and bring him home where he belongs...

...away from the darkness that you and your brother call home.
...the darkness that will expose your true intentions when the time comes...

...but who will be Cain and who will be Abel?

Plague laughs to himself and then turns away from Logan and turns his attention to Blue Dragon

Plague:
Big Brother says he will go through anyone to get what he wants...

...but what he wants is the same thing as you...

...so when the time comes, will he be able to do it?
...will you become yet another victim of Logan Kincade?

Plague lowers the mic with a smile across his face as he looks in to the eyes of Blue Dragon

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 20 Mar 2024, 9:40 pm

[The 6CWF universe is jam packed into the Copper box arena in London, a sell out as usual. The camera pans around the arena where fans are all on their feet waiting for another exciting installment of 6CWF Proving grounds. Suddenly, the arena goes completely dark as fans remain on their feet as 'Succession' roars around over the arena. Three beams of white light shoot down from the rafters and are held as Succession peters out. 'Numb' then screams over the airwaves as the majority of fans being to ferociously boo as three figures swagger out from Gorilla, still in darkness. The lights are held of for a few seconds before the arena is bathed in light as the figures are revealed to the disgust of the 6CWF universe. Flanking the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent is Michael Sweetwater and crooked former referee turned advisor, Ralph Santos. Santos and Sweetwater are wearing black three piece suits with poison green ties and smart black shoes. The camera pans in on a smarmy and arrogant looking Eddy Kent who is wearing his official 6WF top with "Proving Grounds Papa" etched into the black fabric in poison green lettering. He is also wearing black under armour tracksuit bottoms and the 6WF world title proudly over his right shoulder.]

JT: And here they are Genesis and their leader, the self proclaimed Daddy of 6CWF and our undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion Eddy Kent... these three men are running the show tonight, RJ, Of course Tyler Roth and Rex Adasom will want to have their say.

RJ: The Hall of fame group, Genesis, as we know is one of the biggest factions we have ever seen in the business, JT. It's like on enormous dysfunctional family as Max Adamson alluded last week. And some families have huge sibiling rivalries... Jackson Black is no stranger to Eddy Kent. I wonder if Max Adamson is using this to get a bit of retribution on the champ.. especially with Kent poisoning his nephew with his
bile.

[Kent looks around the fans, with a morose look on his face before removing the 6WF title from his shoulder and raising it, slowly, into the sky as green pyro fires off around the trio of Genesis members. Kent lets out a evil cackle as the fans continue to ferociously boo Kent and Genesis. The trio then saunter to the ring, Kent remains focused with a wry smirk as he ignores the fans while Sweetwater and Santos are taunting the fans on the ramp. The trio make it into the ring as Santos presses down the ring ropes to allow Kent to glide in seemlessly as Sweetwater makes his way also. Santos snatches a microphone from Mike Bird in the timekeeping area and makes his way back into the ring and offers Kent a microphone which he takes softly. Numb continues to play and the crowd are still baying for blood. The camera zooms in on Kent and he has that trademark wry smile, his ice cold blue eyes look piercing as ever, a new focus and perhaps hiding some anxieties.  A few seconds pass before Kent slowly and methodically raises the 6WF world title over his head as fireworks explode from the titantron over and over again. Sweetwater and Santos look at the display with glee as Kent stands proud like a statue with the title over his head. The fireworks stop and Numb slowly peters out as slight smoke fills the arena. Kent lowers the championship and gives it to Santos who accepts it. A few seconds pass as the a large portion of the crowd continue to boo and voice their displeasure while a minority are chanting "Daddy is home" over and over again. Kent rolls the microphone in his hands with a sick smirk crossing his face. Kent looks around his surrondings and cricks his neck side to side before nodding his head and raising the microphone to his lips.]

Kent: London... DADDY'S HOME... and welcome to Genesis presents Proving Grounds!

[The jam packed Copperbox goes wild with boos and cheers as Kent eyeballs the fans in the arena, his demeanour unchanged but focused as ever. Kent then goes to speak again.]

Kent:I want to start with a few things that I need to get off my chest... If Max Adamson or Jackson Black are watching this right now, I want a thank you. I want a thank you from the two of you because I've made you both relevant again. I've made Max Adamson and Jackson Black relevant in 2024 and I feel I deserve a thank you for that. Hell, I want to say that because of me Max Adamson is going into the 6CWF hall of fame in a few weeks. If it was up to me, I would be getting Adamson's Hall of fame ring... it belongs to me.

Kent: Max Adamson and Jackson Black... ten, thirteen years ago you both were the men that people knew were going to change the game. Max Adamson was the guy everyone talked about. Max, was the man who was untouchable in this ring and on the mic...nobody could touch him. Jackson Black, was the rookie everyone thought was going to be the next big thing. Black actually defeated me at Night of Glory all those years ago with such a impressive display. I can't deny, nobody can deny that. They have both held title after title and Max  has held that 6WF world championship and champion to champion... I can respect that. But things get tricky to repsect Max in this era. No... I just cant. And this goes for you also, Black..

Kent: Max Adamson and Jackson Black are relics. Max Adamson and Jackson Black are relics to a long dead era. Let me be real for a second... if I could teleport back to the 6CW and 6CWF eras in 2012 to 2014 in my current state, 6WF and 6CW world still be breathing as two seperate entitys. Everyone would be winning, because of me. Max Adamson stole my world in 2014 so this is still very personal... you could say Max Adamson dented my legacy back then. Daddy's doesn't forget because it hurts. It hurts knowing that my legacy has been tarnished by Max Adamson. So in reality... A night of Glory main event against, you, Max would be putting a pretty big ghost to rest. And what better night to do it on the weekend you enter the hall of fame..

[Kent evily chuckles as the fans boo and chant for Max. Kent twirls the microphone in his hands before looking at the Night of Glory sign in the rafters and smriks before speaking again.]

Kent: You could say Max Adamson is like a giant shadow hanging over me.. tormenting me. Sneering at my Genesis and my greatness but not for much longer. Because if it wasn't for me, nobody would be talking about Max Adamson... nobody would care about Max Adamson. Max is riding the coattails of my success and popularity... Max is riding on the back of his nephew, my son, Rex Adamson, who I think is a better natural athelete than Max Adamson and also Jackson Black. Put it this way, if Rex was here back in the day, Jackson Black wouldn't have been talked about. Jackson Black would have had to settle for developmental talent at the performance centre if Rex was here at the same time.

Kent: Max Adamson and Jackson Black have had their time... it's all down to me, Rex and Genesis as to why people care about Max Adamson. But all that aside... I keep 6CWF on the front pages, trending on X, all over instagram, snapchat and Facebook. It's all down to me. Not Max Adamson or Jackson Black. I'm on my way to being the greatest of all time. Nobody can do the things I can do on this mic and in that squared circle. Not Max Adamson and certainly not Jackson Black. Again, if we could teleport back to 2014 I would obliterate Max Adamson one night and then obliterate Jackson Black the next. And it would be me paying the checks, keeping the business going.

Kent: I feel these issues have reopened a rivalry which has been spanning for nearly more than ten years... and you think your daddy feels the pressure? No.. not at all. All the pressure is on Max Adamson if he gets this match at Night of Glory. Lets say  a decade ago, Max may of stood a chance against me. The whole world is different, it's changed and changing... I've changed. I've evovled into something the world and Max Adamson has never seen before which I proved last year. I'm the daddy. I'm the end game boss, I'm the leader of the greatest faction in wrestling, Genesis. I'm the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion for a reason... I have smashed every single wrestler in this company. I'm on my way to being the greatest of all time.

Kent: But for some reason... Jackson Black or Max Adamson can't handle this. Jackson...where are you? where the hell are you? You disrespect me for months on social media, you sneer at me and my Genesis and expect no recourse? And you're not here to back any of it up? Now, me being a nice guy, a gentlemen, I'm going to let all that slide because it's just words and no actions. You stand  with the fans, with that goofy smile and your security trying to get into my head... I get it. I know you Jackson, don't forget. I know how you try and hide your insecurities and weaknesses.

Kent: But to try and humiliate the Proving Grounds Papa in this ring, ooo, now that's one mistake you don't want to make. And while I can understand it from Max Adamson, I can't get my head around it from you Jackson. I know you're here Black... don't make me look like a fool infront of MY universe. Do I look like a man who want's to wait for your washed big Texan self in this ring? do I look like a man who wants to give you more air time than I should? Do I look like a man who wants to play games?

Kent: Why do you want to play games with me Black... WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY GAMES WITH ME? men who play games with me... they dont last long in my world. And you know what, Black? all of them who have played games with me are still picking up the pieces of their lives after I obliterate them. Another man, I will give you an example...Cerberus... he wanted to play games with my Genesis, Jackson. And guess what? He's gone... He's buried alive. His partner, Cara... inconsolable after what we did to her partner. We will never see Cerberus again.

[Kent cricks his neck as the crowd continue to boo ferociously. Sweetwater and Santos look on in the background with proud grins.]

Kent: Tonight this is all about Genesis. Genesis know we are standing on the precipice of history. For what comes next, there is no doubt in my mind that that Daddy's reign continues and the 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship remains firmly in my grasp. So, the issues, take heed. Not have you got the end level boss's attention, the 6CWF daddy and 6WF undisputed champion but you also face the wrath of Genesis' eye. Tonight, in that ring, Genesis and the daddy of 6CWF will put on a show for you all. We are once again going to prove why we are the alpha, the omega, and the undisputed rulers of this company. Because Genesis and I are simply levels above all.

[With that Kent stands and absorbs the fans hatered and jeers with a smile as he cricks his neck side to side. Kent then raises his 6WF world championship above his head as his Genesis partners, Santos and Sweetwater rub his shoulders and hype him up more. As the camera zooms in on Kent, he mouths "We are on the run up to Night of Daddy and aint nobody going to stop me or Genesis" as the scene slowly fades away as a teamZoomZoom commerical then begins to play.]

Bentyf1

President Trump and JJJohnson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 21 Mar 2024, 9:47 am

As Eddy Kent stands in the ring absorbing the boos from the crowd, “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd erupts as Max Adamson saunters out onto the stage with a grin on his face, he is dressed to compete, with a Chris Patricks t-shirt over his wrestling attire, and is holding a microphone as he waits for his music to stop. Kent, Santos and Sweetwater glare at Max from the ring.

Max: So, all this time in 6CWF, and you still don’t know when to shut the f*ck up… This crowd, they don’t hate you because you speak the truth, or because you’re a quintessential heel… They just don’t want you around. You bore them to f*ck…

The crowd cheers as Kent looks unimpressed

Max: Truth hurts buddy. And yeah, the deck is stacked against me. But this isn’t just a traditional handicap match. It’s a handicap match because Sweetwater is still handicapped after War Games… Also, because you’re a f*cking tard.

Kent’s eyes bulge in anger as Max smirks

Max: This isn’t just any match. This is Max and Paddy, versus the circle jerk known as Genesis, and if we win, I get to go to Night of Glory and go one on one with the Dad One, for the World 6WF World Heavyweight World Championship of the World… And I don’t need to come out here and do a monologue like the failed entertainer you are, like you’re auditioning for Saturday Night Live. I can look you in the eyes, and tell you unequivocally, that if I get this match at Night of Glory… Your reign ends. Dead in the water. Genesis ends. Tyler and Rex aren’t here, but they definitely won’t be here once you’re title less.

Max twirls the microphone in his hands before continuing

Max: Strip it all back, remove Sweetwater, take away the natural talents of Tyler and Rex, remove… whatever Ralph Santos brings to the table… I don’t know, is he your translator? Never mind… Strip all of Genesis back, and everyone will see what I see. The very same kid from 2014. Mister Kenty Kenty. The naïve little f*cker who couldn’t even come up with his own gimmick so stole someone else’s, when the original was already severely outdated. And yeah, you’ve definitely grown and improved tenfold since those days. But you’re still that insecure kid. And it shows through every time someone threatens your kingdom.

Max leans forward as he lowers his volume

Max: Ed, I’m gonna expose you to the world. You shouldn’t be afraid. You should be terrified.

Max grins as the crowd cheers

Marky

President Trump, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 21 Mar 2024, 10:46 am

Just as Daniel Reilly is finished talking “Born to Fight” hits and Dicey strolls out from behind the curtain with a huge smile on his face

JT: Things are about to pick up

Dicey: Oh Danny-boy……the sh1te, the sh1te you keep talking….from Vegas right back to the CopperBox (The crowd cheer). Look everybody it’s the King of the Streets, the European Champion, the unbeatable….Daniel Reilly!!!!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

Daniel looks up at Dicey and beckons him down to the ring

Dicey: No thanks Danny, I have an important match against the wish version of JJ Johnson on Monday so I want to stay in tip top condition so I can with Fight for the Right tournament. You see I have my eyes on a bigger prize than that belt around your waist but that is not saying if I get the chance to take it off you just to p1ss you off then sure why not.

Dicey smiles at the now visibly annoyed European Champ

Dicey: Do you really think that there is some conspiracy against you? Like JJ came to me and said “Yo dawg, I want yo honky ass to beat Daniel Reilly…maaaan I’m sick of his pasty ass having that belt. So I would be in yo debt if you take it from that fool” I am not lying that is word for word what would be said but alas it wasn’t because nobody cares that much about you Danny boy sorry.

You see we have a long history together that goes all the way back to 2008, that’s 15 years, where does the time go? Oh yeah I became a muti champ over 3 companies, battled the biggest and best this business had to offer and you went back to the streets to give handies for money or something I don’t really care. But you came back and you are knocking it out of the park. I will give dues where they should be given but even though you are unstoppable over the past year I still beat you in a throw away match, a filler in a normal show just because I can and could.

Dicey shrugs his shoulders

Dicey: Even last week I dropped you on your head in the middle of the ring and held your belt, does that really scream “Worlds best champ”? no it screams “Dicey is going to f*ck you up whenever he can and wants” not because Management are holding you back, not because I really want your belt but because like the Streets, Dicey remembers all those times you messed with me, all those underhanded ways you beat me back in 6CW, all the quips and jokes you made at my expense. You name yourself the King of the streets well just like King Charles, I am the cancer that will crawl up in your ar$e and fu*k up your life

President Trump

JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 21 Mar 2024, 12:41 pm

Dragon Smiles for a second, he turns to Logan and he says something under his breath. The two share a short intense stare before Dragon turns his attention back to Plague...

BD: A victim? A victim? Ed.. I was Born a Victim to Logan Kincade..

The crowd go a little quiet, as if out of intrigue as the camera cuts between the brothers, Logan has a smirk on his face, Dragon looks quite serious

RJ: He's not lying, these two have a storied past.. 

JT: Plague's not wrong to talk about Cain and Abel here, though I can't help but feel like that story is somehow less tragic than the relationship between these brothers.

Plague looks at Dragon with a confused expression for a moment.

BD: My father had already created an heir to the 'throne', he had his next 'Blue Dragon' and when he looked into his eyes he knew that he could never give up the power that came with that name. He couldn't ever go back to being 'Damien Andrews' so he did what any of us two monsters would do... He cast him aside he created a pedestal for himself to stand on and that made him the monster he was. Then along comes number two. Little baby me...

Logan looks angry but is holding it together well as Dragon tells his story. The pain he won't admit coming out a little as Dragon unravels his past..

JT: That seemed to get a reaction from Logan, intended or not?

RJ: Not, Blue Dragon should know better than to bring up the past, the family history is a vague but bloody thing,

Dragon places a hand on Logan's shoulder and he seems to calm l, giving his brother almost unnoticed nod

BD: My mum... She was different to Logans, she decided to Name me after my father, Damien Andrews Jr... That's my real name, and Dad thought "my title is safe" he already has my name. He thought, that just because he had that little protection, that he was safe from me taking that title.. remind you of anyone?

Dragon glares at the title on Plagues shoulder, he confidently looks back into his eyes and continues as the sound from the crowd rises to meet his confidence.

BD: I kicked the living sh*t out of my own Father, and I put him in coma for years, me and Logan have tried to kill eachother over a title, and I don't mean like that one you hold. Logan is right, we've been through the depths of hell.. we have dragged eachother across the fiery depths and we have brought hell to earth and to 6CWF and all on the name of a title... So let me ask you one question before I leave this ring... It's not for you to answer to me, it's not for you to answer to these people, it's for you to answer to yourself.....

Logan and Dragon turn towards the ropes and step out and onto the ramp. Logan pates BD on the back and walks back up the ramp as Dragon turns to face Plague once more.

BD: If I'll do all that to my Brother, if I'd do that to my own Dad, then what the f*ck do you think I'm capable.. of doing to you??

Dragon snarls at Plague and turns following Logan backstage and leaving Plague in the ring, alone with his thoughts.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 21 Mar 2024, 2:10 pm

Plague watches as both Logan and Blue Dragon leave together and turns his attention to the fans

Plague:
So it seems I have been asked to answer a question...What is it that I think Blue Dragon will be willing to do to me to take away what belongs to me and my family...

...my answer is this...

...it will not matter.

Plague lets a sick smile cover his face as he speaks

Plague:
Even without pressure the cracks have began to show and before they can plan to tear down the house that I have built, they will be crushed under the collapse of their own homes...as I said, a wolf without a pack will die alone and their pack is tearing itself apart due to the greed they have in their hearts. Willing to kill their own for a moment of glory where as my family stands united and strong, understanding that if one of us feels the warmth of the sun on our face then we all feel it.

Plague begins to pace the ring

Plague:
...but the warmth we feel is not only for us...
...it can be yours as well...

...but only if you join me.

The fans boo Plague causing him to laugh as he continues to speak

Plague:
I can be the person who frees you from the cold dark world you have built around you and all it takes is accepting my message and standing by my side...not as a follower but as an equal. The glory of the world can be yours...it can be ours...

The fans continue to boo Plague causing his tone to shift to a more serious one as he starts to speak through gritted teeth

Plague:
...but those who fail to join me won't feel a warmth...no....
...they'll feel their skin start to burn as I bring vengeance to their door...
...my message had been ignored for too long but now I hold the world in my hands you will be forced to listen...

...the choice is yours though...

...stand by my side or make me your enemy...

The sick smile returns to Plague's face as he speaks one last time

Plague:
...you see, Blue Dragon wants to ask what I think he's willing to do to me but fails to ask what I am capable of...

...but I promise that if he chooses the path he has before him...

...he will find out soon enough.

Plague drops the mic and as it hits the ground the lights in the arena go out, after a few moments they return but the ring is empty with only the mic remaining.

x12x

JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and Lee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 21 Mar 2024, 7:50 pm

[the crowd are going wild as Max continues that trademark smile and jokes with the fans at the expense of Kent. Sweetwater and Santos look at each other and then look at their leader, Eddy Kent with trepedation. The crowd start a "Just mister Kenty" chant at a bubbling with anger Eddy Kent who looks at his long time rival, Max Adamson standing on the ramp. Kent then walks to the ring ropes and then leans on the ring ropes, head down and staring at the mat. A few seconds pass before disgustingly, Kent spits his chewing gum out to the floor outside the ring before pacing towards the entrance to the ring to address Hall of fame bound, Max Adamson. Kent scrunches his face and purses his lips as he tosses the microphone between his hands as Sweetwater and Santos look on. Kent then speaks at Max Adamson.]

Kent: Max... Max, how many times are we going to do this? I mean look at this guy, standing on the ramp. You look like a clown, you sound like a clown because you're a clown. The only way you're relevant in this era is because you come out here and say silly things, calling me silly things, use silly words, i've heard it all before Adamson. But it's not the only thing keeping you relevant, no, I keep you relevant. You clearly don't have the star power anymore, unlike me. So you come after the daddy of 6CWF...

Kent: And while you are deservedly going into the hall of fame soon, if we want to boil it down, Adamson. You've reached levels that not many people thought could be reached. You've won championship after championship, walked down countless ramps and inspired millions around the world. But let's be honest.. I'm on your level and not only am I on your level, Adamson, I'm reaching levels that not in your wildest dreams could you ever reach.

Kent: I truly don't think you understand what is going down in this era, Adamson. I don't think you understand how things work in 6CWF these days so let me fill you in, just so you're crystal clear with how it works. I'm the end level boss, I'm in God mode these days. I'm the daddy of 6CWF and I provide for you, and every other wrestler in this business. I'm truly the provider around here... i'm the greatest of this generation, no debate or questions to be asked. I'm the greatest 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion of all time which makes me the greatest to ever do this.

[The crowd boo once again ferociously, a smattering of "Daddys home" can be heard amongst the boos. Adamson looks on at Kent who now has a slimy smile across his face. Kent continues to talk]

Kent: And let's be honest, Max. Your nephew knows it as well. He knows that I'm the greatest to ever do it and by learning under my tree, the tree of Genesis... he knows that once I'm gone, he's going to be the man around here. Rexy is going to be the Adamson that these people are going to remember while you, Max... you're just going to be the Adamson that people remember as the sideshow.

Kent: But you know what, Max? deep down, deep down in my soul I've tried to forgive you for what you have done to me over the years. Ten years ago when you took this 6WF title away from my broken body, the countless fights across arenas all over the world, trying to stop my Genesis from taking over... But it's getting to a point where I can't forgive you, Max. No... I'm going to give you one more warning, Adamson... Back down. Because if you somehow win the match tonight and book your ticket to Night of Glory to face me... there is truly no going back. I promise you, not only have I taken your nephew and made him apart of my family... but I will smash your fairytale hall of fame weekend at Night of Glory.

[The crowd chant a "Adamson" deafening inside the Copper box arena as some "Daddys world" chants echo mixed in with the Adamson chants. Kent evily smirks, his imposing figure standing infront of the Night of Glory sign with the 6WF title across his shoulder as the camera zooms in on him. The camera then switches back to the hulking figure of Max Adamson standing on the ramp.]

Bentyf1

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 21 Mar 2024, 8:36 pm

Max smiles as he looks at Kent in the ring.

Max: Is that it? Are you done?

Max removes Air Pods from his ears as the crowd erupts into cheers

Max: See, I've decided that I can make your promos fun, simply by not listening to them. While you rambled on, probably about how you're the first simultaneous Daddy and Virgin since Joseph from the Bible, I've been stood here listening to my theme song. But let's be honest, I could have been listening to white noise and it'd have been more entertaining than you.

The crowd lap it up and a "Boring Boring Kenty" chant echoes around the arena

Max: You do you Daddy. Do another monologue. Have Ralph Santos w*nk you off, I dont really give a sh*t. Let me know when you're done.

Max puts his Air Pods back in as he winks at Kent

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Thu 21 Mar 2024, 11:06 pm

The fans are taking the roof of the building with cheers for Dicey as Daniel stands staring a hole through Dicey who is still stood at the top of the ramp. Reilly adjusts the Title on his shoulder and raises the microphone.

DR: Well look what the cat dragged in, the great Dicey Reilly has decided to grace us with his presence. Dicey, the King must say you make a few good points, but then you also make a whole lot of terrible ones. You come out here and talk about the King talking a load of sh*t? Dicey, you have just came out and wasted five minutes of the King's time talking sh*t! In fact, you have made a career of coming out here, saying a whole lot of nothing and then throwing a joke in to sugar over the fact that you are an average wrestler who has been staggering his way through these last stages of his career living off my surname!

Dicey, you are right though, it is almost like the King has travelled back in time, it's 2008 all over again and Daniel Reilly and Dicey Reilly stand in the same building, no love lost between the pair willing and ready to go to war once more. Now Dicey, you state you don't want the King's European Championship? Either the alcohol has gone to your head or you are trying to fool yourself and these idiots in attendance because the King holds the most valuable Championship in this company! But sure, if you don't want your shot then go ahead and chat to your good friend JJ Johnson and tell him you don't want a shot, go tell him you don't want the King at Night of Glory if you feel so strongly. The King has a queue of challengers stood at his door so if you don't want to add your name to the list of people who fell to the King, then maybe for once you have made a correct decision!

Dicey is laughing at the top of the ramp as Reilly smirks back.

DR: Dicey, you accuse Daniel Reilly of making jokes at your expense? The King doesn't need to make a joke out of you, Dicey, you do that yourself! It's funny because 15 years ago, the King would never admit it but he admired you. He respected how you came out here with your no sh*ts given attitude and wanted nothing but violence. But you have outstayed your welcome and now the King feels nothing but pity for what you have become. The King took time to watch your match at War Games and it embarrassed the King to see the once great Dicey Reilly get carried through another match by a bunch of fellow old timers who should not be here! And you still have the nerve to come out here and talk about you will f*ck the King's life up? Dicey, you did that a long time ago when people actually thought you were related to the King! Daniel Reilly is going to continue to add to his legacy and continue the Reilly Era whilst Dicey Reilly becomes just another name that people look back on with fond memories. The King is going to put you down for one final time, Dicey!

Dicey is shouting down at Reilly and it's Daniel who is laughing now.

DR: But honestly, good luck in the Fight for the Right tournament, Dice! The King has a sneaky feeling you're going to need it! After your last performance in a World Title match, the King finds it hard to believe JJ Johnson will want a man anywhere near a World Title who got his ass handed to him by 'daddy'!

DanielReilly

President Trump and JJJohnson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 22 Mar 2024, 8:31 am

Dicey: When I got got my a** handed to me by Daddy (Dicey starts laughing). Oh you mean the World Title match I didn’t really want either but for some reason 6CWF Management wanted me to have too. The match that I should have walked out Champ but for Max’s hillbilly family problems f**ked it up for me? But you wouldn’t know about the bright lights of Main Event Matches at PPV’s because you aren’t good enough to be there. Let’s face it Danny Boy, you never were.

Daniel Reilly starts shouting up at Dicey and pointing at the European title

Dicey: Take it easy there Scrappy Doo or you’ll hurt yourself and we wouldn’t want that. Neither would 6CWF’s very own Cody Rhodes, Anthony Grace…just let him finish his story. You’re just a stepping stone for him at Fight for the Right but and this is a big but, if you do make it past him we meet in the next round. Oh how great that would be and after I smash you then I get my hands on that rat Rex as well. Everything really is coming up Millhouse.

But I am getting ahead of myself but who knows when I win this sh1t I might cash in on you anyway for sh1ts and giggles, then the King of the Streets can fu*k off back to the gutter where you belong.

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 23 Mar 2024, 10:07 am

TheCultOfPersonality wrote:"Champion" is playing and the audience are immediate with boos as Mike Masters walks to the ring. He climbs up into the ring and demands a microphone.

MM: Cut the music!

*Masters smiles now as he stands and listens to the negativity of the audience*

MM: Tonight we shall have a little recap on last week's lesson. Me, the "Masterful" one has been back in 6CWF for less than a month and twice I have put Scott Harris down like the mangy dog that he is. I told you all and anyone that would listen over a decade ago that Harris was not on my level. The same drum that I have banged from day one, even whilst I carried him to his only championship win in his career, and yet here we are in 2024; relying on me again to make sure the world recognises what a waste of oxygen Harris really is.

"The Sharpshooter", please don't make me laugh. Your aim is off, your sight doesn't work, you are a disgrace to that kind of nickname. A sharpshooter is someone who gets the job done, no questions asked. a professional killer. But you? A killer? You don't have the guts, you don't have the instinct and all it takes is a few seconds in battle with a world class performer like me to show you up for the second rate bag carrier that you are.

*Masters is throwing the mic from hand to hand now as he swaggers around, feeding off the crowd's hatred toward him*

MM: Don't shoot the messenger. All I have done is show you the truth, a little dose of reality that has been seriously lacking around here. Scott Harris isn't good enough, never has been and he never will be. That is the first reason for my return; to put Scott Harris in his place once and for all. It's an easy back in for me. 6CWF offer Harris up as willing sacrifice to me. I get a quick-fire return win and I'm on my way to doing what I do best and that's winning championship gold.

That's the difference here. For Scott Harris it will become personal, if it hasn't already. He will get angry and upset that I am here. It will drum up old feelings of inadequacy. But for me, Scott, this is business. You are just a stepping stone for me. 6CWF love it because we have "history" and they can sell everyone a story. Everyone loves a story behind a match. But I really don't care about anything like that. It's just a means to an end. And rest assured, Scott, that the end is nigh for you.

Soon there will be a match. 6CWF and the fans will demand it. You'll probably cut an angry promo demanding it too. And whether that is on an episode of Proving Grounds or at Night of Glory the result will be the same. It is inevitable, Scott, and the history books probably need to see Mike Masters and Scott Harris at least once in a singles contest so that'll happen and after it does there'll be no reason and no need for you to continue to steal a living here.

But for this week my attention is on my match. Mike Masters and O'Callaghan. I'm not sure either of us have ever shared a ring together but be advised, boy, that once we have you will come to the same realisation as everyone else and that is that you just don't measure up. 6CWF brought me back because they are tired of you second rate chancers. They want to see real class and here comes yours truly to save the day.

They say this kid can wrestle. Call him the "Golden One" and I've heard idiots saying he's the future of this industry. I'll make that judgement for myself whilst I'm stomping him into the mat. I am generational compared to all of these fakes on this roster and just like I was head and shoulders above ten years ago, so shall it come to pass once again. This isn't a statement or a spoiler, this is just fact. But do not worry yourselves back I will leave enough of O'Callaghan so that he can continue to ply his trade as an underling to the main event. You can make a decent living off of that, just ask Scott Harris.

And one final thing, Scott, I am pretty sure because I know you inside out that you will want revenge on me for the way you have been embarrassed recently. Maybe you will interfere in my match. Maybe you'll finally get original and pull some other tactic I am not expecting but we both know that all that is is a stalling tactic and a way to buy a little time before I end you and your pathetic excuse for a wrestling career.

Prove me wrong, Scott.

*Masters laughs again as the crowd chant for Scott Harris*

Masters doesn't have to wait long as 'Figure it Out' hits and the Copper Box crowd erupt.

RJ: Oh yeah!! The Sharpshooter hasn't wasted any time!

JT: And just look at him! He's not taking his eyes off Mike Masters...

Scott Harris strides out onto the stage. He stops on the ramp for a moment and looks around at the crowd and then looks straight back to the man in the ring and doesn't break eye contact. He bounces on the balls of his feet a couple of times and then moves towards the ring.

RJ: So much animosity here, it's like the past 10 years didn't happen and they've picked straight back up where they left off.

Harris has climbed into the ring, taken a microphone and circles round Masters who is stood dead centre of the ring. Harris' music dies down and the crowd pick it up and start chanting.

Crowd: NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS! NEEDS MORE HARRIS!

Harris lets it carry on and then lifts his microphone to his mouth and the crowd subside.

SH: Copper Box, is it me or is there a sh*t tonne of hot air being spouted in this very ring?!

The crowd cheer at this.

SH: Of course, that's all you've got isn't it? Even after all these years, it's the same Mike Masters routine. You saunter out here, slick your hair back, convince yourself that you're a man and then spend an obscene amount of time telling us how great you are. Throw in trashing your opponent and it's very much Painting by Numbers isn't it?

But that's fine, Mike. That's your thing. You over compensate like a man in a mid life crisis buying a sports car.

2024's Mike Masters is very much the same as 2014's Mike Masters.

Harris looks Masters in the eye and is unwavering through the next part.

SH: I'll tell you what's for certain though, Mike and this is something you're going to learn the hard way. 2024's Scott Harris is a completely different animal to the one you put on the shelf.

I'm banking every cheap insult, every cheap shot, every piece of bullsh*t that passes through that cesspit of a mouth of yours and I'm going to unload it back onto you ten fold...

And Mike, I'm going to savour every last moment. I'm going to drink it in like a fine wine.

I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat and then I'm going to make you tap out, bang in the centre of the ring, whilst that camera over there has your agony stricken face in close up for all to see...

Harris starts to smirk at Masters.

SH:...But not at Proving Grounds.

I'm not getting into this whole tit for tat business because then I'd be playing right into your hands, Mike. You thrive off the reaction, you have some pathological need to know that you're under someone's skin.

I'm not playing that game this time round.

So you tell me, Mike, what else have you got in your locker? What's your plan B? Because I've got a whole playbook to work through.

Harris looks at Masters.

SH: Your move...

Harris lowers his mic.

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 23 Mar 2024, 10:26 am

Uryu is slowly walking through the car park of the arena, taking his time he looks around at the cars and trucks.

UI: Sometimes moving on is worth it. Taking on other challenges opens up perspective. I have been single minded for so long, hunting the same person over and over again for months on end. Yet when I entered the Fight for the Right Tournament I did not expect to fight him one more time. Guess it could be fate, Could be our last hurrah for a while before we venture onto new and different opponents. I am treating this match as the one chance I have left to convince him...to prove to him that he can still come back.

Uryu slowly takes a few silent steps.

UI: I won't yell or scream in your face. That doesn't work. I honestly gave my all in that TLC match we had and then to last as long as I did in the Gateway to Glory. Hell I'm still sore from it. Yet I am going to have to empty the tank once again just to keep up with you. That is how good you are Gazzy, Yet you are going to have to do the exact same to beat me. We know the other won't quit and honestly with all the other competition in the tournament whoever wins between us has earned the right to be called the favourite. We are the last two 6CWF World Champions and this tournament may be our last shot at getting an opportunity at it for a while.

Uryu stops and looks around with a warm smile.

UI: Cards on the table this may be my last shot ever at it. I ain't as young as some folks here and they do things that I couldn't even dream of doing. If this my last chance of a shot at it, I'm kinda glad my toughest opponent is first. Tells me if I can still go at the level required to compete for it. It also means that going all out...least i'm going out against someone good, Even if they are not in the right mind for it.

Uryu slowly heads into the arena as the camera cuts out.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sun 24 Mar 2024, 3:05 pm

Reilly stares up at Dicey before having a little laugh to himself.

DR: Dicey, if the King is not good enough for the main event then you sure as hell shouldn’t be anywhere near them! But the King gets it, your name somehow still remains relevant around here but Daniel Reilly sees through what everyone else refuses to. You’re old, you’re beat up, you’re a shadow of the man who held World Championships, in fact, the only thing you have remained consistent in is being a joke!

So now it seems that all Dicey is these days is a side character in a family feud but whilst you’ve been ‘Keeping up with the Adamsons’, the King has been working his ass off to put this European Championship on the map and put it on a pedestal it has never been on before! Dicey, you may think you deserve sh*t around here because of the man you once were but whilst the King rules over Europe, you will stay in your lane and be wise to understand that you are a mere fly in path of Daniel Reilly in which the King will swat away!

But enough of the talking, the King doesn’t want you blowing out of steam before as you say you go on to win the Fight for the Right tournament. And if by some miracle you do, the King thinks you would be wise to cash in on him because a Title win over Daniel Reilly might actually add some much needed relevancy back to your name much more then a win over the Godfather wannabe who calls himself daddy or the husband to be of good old GazzyD!

Reilly smirks as he tosses his microphone behind him as ‘Broken Dreams’ plays once more whilst the two Reilly’s stare daggers through each other.

DanielReilly

President Trump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 25 Mar 2024, 9:52 am

Enforcer wrote:The crows start to get restless as Wood stands in the ring in silence, his expression doesn't flicker, but after a while he shrugs, seemingly indicating he's given up on Enforcer answering his call. Just as he does this the crowd erupts as Saturday Night by Nickelback blasts around the arena.

JT: It felt like an age since Liam Wood issued his invitation, but it was worth the wait to hear the best entrance music in the business!

RJ: Enforcer spoke last week about wanting wins more than resolving old issues when he tagged with Anthony Grace, surely Wood's words will be aligned with his thoughts?

JT: Anthony Grace cost E his non-wrestling role, which he says brought him happiness in his life. Liam Wood and Enforcer have a storied history, one that I'm not sure he will be a quick to forget.

Enforcer has made his way to the ring slapping hands with fans and picking up a mic, but without taking his eyes off Wood. He climbs on to the apron glaring at his partner, but before entering the ring indicates that Wood should take a step back, which he slowly does.

RJ: You might be right, there is certainly no love lost here...

JT: And trust could be a factor based on that!

Enforcer climbs into the ring, not taking his eyes off Wood and the two men take a step forward, so there is not much space between them. The noise from the crowd ramps up as the former world champions size each other up. Enforcer is the first to raise his microphone.

E: Yet again the powers that be decide that it will be unique and exciting to pair me with another old rival. I am in 6cwf to make sure there can be no questions about who the dominant force in professional wrestling is. The way I want to do that is to rack up the wins, but looking in your eyes, there is a lot of history flooding back.

E: I didn't leave the industry with many friends, but there weren't many that I held in as much contempt as you Wood. It is almost ten years since you ended my world title reign, but that's not all you ended. That loss was the first dose of poison in my passion for wrestling. You're not solely responsible, but the question is if I can get over your part in it?

E: I don't like you, I don't trust you, but in spite of everything, I rate you. I saw what you did at Day of Reckoning, you have the willingness to go to a dark place, a place I know so well. We are up against 4 amazing athletes and as much as I may want to ram your teeth down your throat, I might have to suppress that urge for a while.

The two men continue to stand nose to nose as the tension in the arena rises.

JT: Never mind co-existing for their match, will they make it through this encounter without coming to blows?

As Wood stands toe to toe with former rival Enforcer he takes a second to ponder E's words before nodding

Wood:
I'd be lying if I didn't say the feeling was mutual...the battles we had all that time ago means I doubt we'll ever be calling each other friends but I think deep down...despite our differences...right now we want the same thing.

You see, while you were away longer...this has still been a comeback for me of sorts and I want to make sure I do it right thing time...I want to win every match I'm put in and even if that means teaming with someone who's career I've wanted to end on more than one occasion...so be it.

The fans cheer as they see that both men, on the surface, are ready to put their differences aside for a common goal. Wood lets a smile cross his face and there seems to be a dip in the tension between the two former World Champions.

Wood:
I get that you don't trust me and I sure as hell don't think I can trust you but I will say this...

...the Liam Wood you are look at right now is not the same one you faced back in EWF...the passion, the energy and the anger are still there but I know that I need to use them for the right things when I walk in to this ring.

It used to be Liam Wood against the world...
It used to be that I saw everyone as an enemy...
...I'd like to think that I'm not just older...

...but wiser.

Both men share a knowing look as Wood speaks one last time

Wood:
Like I said...we won't be having sleep overs and braiding each other's hair any time soon but I think we're both big enough to know that making everyone your enemy ends badly and that right now...as much as our ego's might hate it...

we both have bigger goals in mind than kicking each other's teeth in.

RJ: If you had told me that Wood and Enforcer would seemingly on the same page at any point in their careers I'd have called you crazy...

JT: yeah but how long will it last? These men have shared a brutal rivalry and as much as they can say it's in the past I doubt it would take much to bring it back

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 25 Mar 2024, 6:48 pm

Following the events of Proving Ground Tim Allen is roaming the backstage area looking to pick up a scoop for 6CWF.com, as he passes a door it opens and Geoff Steel steps out in the corridor, he is wearing street wear of jeans and a plain blue tee, his gym bag is going over his shoulder. Steel at first doesn't notice Tim he is busy looking down at a phone in his hand.

Tim clears his throat which startles Geoff and he takes a step back into a fighting stance ready to exchange blows.

GS: Jesus Tim, how long have you been here? You could have knocked if you wanted an interview rather than skulking around, there would be lot less chance of a mishap occuring.

TA: Sorry, bad timing I was actually just passing by when you appeared.

Steel looks sceptical at Tim and laughs.

GS: Great, well if it's not an interview you are looking for Tim I will wish you a good evening.

TA:Well actually if you could spare some time I'm sure the 6CWF universe would appreciate you answering a few questions.

Steel pats Tim on the shoulder.

GS: Sure Tim how could I refuse.

Steel then looks back at his phone and declines an incoming call which the camera catches glimpse of.

TA: Firstly congratulations on your advancement to the quarter finals of the Fight For The Right tournament, we saw the brackets for the tournament announced and Liam Wood lays in wait for you, meetings between the two of you have been rare in 6CWF, what do you think are the odds on you being victorious?

GS: One match at a time Tim that's how I'm approaching this tournament, I just got past the 6CW hall of famer Jerome Dubois and have started to finally show glimpses of what I'm capable of it's been a very long time coming. Trouble is theres no easy matches and they only get harder as you advance, Liams one of the toughest opponents in either side of the draw and I certainly wouldn't have chosen to have faced him at this early stage. To win this tournament though you are always going to have to beat the best that 6CWF has to offer, hes a big name to knock off and victory against him might send out a few shockwaves to any future opponents I may have to come up against and set in some doubts.

Steels phone lights up again and he quickly declines it.

TA: You will get a taster of what you might come to expect when you both take part in the Xtreme showcase arranged by Genesis.

Steel interupts Tim.

GS: Yeah I really need to thank them personally for that putting me not only in a match with high possibility of injury and a one hundred percent likelihood of pain. Against me you've got Blue Dragon I don't need to speak to much on him the battles we had last year said enough it's not a rivalry im looking to recommence in any way, now he's also joined by his brother because obviously one lunatic wasn't enough.
Theres Liam Wood and enforcer who are both equally as capable of causing some dangerous harm and will make a formidable team if they can put their rivalry aside.
Then who do I have in my corner of course my old tag team partner who has proven time and time again definitely doesn't have my back.
So forgive me Tim for saying but it's not a match in very much looking forward to, it's an unnecessary distraction from what I really need to be concentrating on and that's booking my ticket to Night of Glory.

Steels phone rings again and he looks visibly frustrated.

GS: Sorry Tim, look I've put this phonecall off long enough it seems and if I don't eventually answer it Ill likely have to deal with ex wife number 4, then I'll have no choice but to win this tournament and request a payrise to put towards covering the divorce.

Steel nods towards Tim then walks off towards the exit, the camera follows him as he walks and the sound of raised voices can be heard.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 25 Mar 2024, 7:44 pm

Blue Dragon is seen in his gym, the fighting pit seen in previous video can be made out in the background as he spars with an imaginary opponent.

He keeps his fists up and he ducks a weaves, he sidesteps and he guards his face and then body as he moves into position to a punch bag and he unloads a series of heavy punches. A left jab, followed by a right hook, a sidestep and then a few more jabs before an overhand right that puts a large dent in the bag. The ceiling rumbles as the chains strain to take the pressure.. Dragon takes a step back, all the time dodging these invisible attacks as he allows his guard to part enough to drop down slightly and set his feet for a leap.

IIn one movement he springs off from his right foot and leaps into a headlong spear through the punch bag, lifting it up off the hook and driving it town with such force that the back splits and the sand pours out and onto the floor. As he looks down we see a picture of Mike Hills face on the bag.

As the camera pans we see more bags with portraits on... Geoff Steel, Liam Wood and Enforcer. Blue Dragon cracks his knuckles and takes a sip of water before stepping up to the next bag with a determined look on his face..
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Steel, Bentyf1 and Lee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down