The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT Sports to show all Autumn International Fixtures

4 posters

Go down

TNT Sports to show all Autumn International Fixtures Empty TNT Sports to show all Autumn International Fixtures

Post by bsando Mon 08 Apr 2024, 12:37 pm

https://www.tntsports.co.uk/rugby/tnt-sports-and-discovery-to-exclusively-show-2024-autumn-nations-series-including-england-v-new-zeal_sto10080946/story.shtml

A real shame for those of us on a lower income. Unless you’re a current subscriber there is little point to signing up to watch a handful of internationals. 

Amazon Prime while not perfect was a cheap and accessible platform to showcase the autumn internationals at minimal cost to subscribers. It is sad to see these games being broadcast behind a significantly more costly paywall. Does very little to grow the game.

bsando

Back to top Go down

TNT Sports to show all Autumn International Fixtures Empty Re: TNT Sports to show all Autumn International Fixtures

Post by Collapse2005 Mon 08 Apr 2024, 3:27 pm

There are too many different subscription sports channels with different events. It has gotten ridiculous, that is why in Ireland it has become quite common for people to pay for illegal subscriptions that bunch all the channels together in one illegal subscription.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

TNT Sports to show all Autumn International Fixtures Empty Re: TNT Sports to show all Autumn International Fixtures

Post by mountain man Mon 08 Apr 2024, 3:51 pm

I already have Amazon Prime for deliveries etc plus tv so it was great when rugby on there.
I don't have TNT sports and don't intend to either.

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 08 Apr 2024, 4:16 pm

Means that TNT are becoming the dominant rugby broadcaster. They've got the Premiership, European games, Sevens, and now the Autumn Internationals.

I think Sky's rights for the Lions/Rugby Championship/summer internationals expire in 2025, so TNT might make a further move for those. And the Six Nations if that loses protected status.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Mon 08 Apr 2024, 8:08 pm

If all leagues and internationals were under one reliable broadcaster then that would be preferable to a mixed bag.   

If you’re a BT broadband subscriber you can access TNT sports for £20 per month on a cancel anytime contract (like Amazon Prine). So that is a higher price than Prime but an okay alternative. Otherwise you’re looking at £30.99 per month.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down