The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sport Of Wrestling internet radio

Go down

Sport Of Wrestling internet radio Empty Sport Of Wrestling internet radio

Post by SportOfWrestling Sun 26 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

Hello,
My name is Todd Roberg. I am trying to get the word out about my new website www.sportofwrestling.com

The focus of the site is primarily on the North American independent scene with interviews featuring Adam Cole from ROH, Nicole Matthews from SHIMMER, Vance Nevada from Canada, and many others. Earlier today I spoke for over an hour with Les Thatcher about the independent scene as well as the WWE & TNA. All podcasts are available in our Members section which you can join for just $5.00 a month. New content is updated several times a week.

We also put focus on the history of the business and have spoke with veterans like Moondog Moretti, Mac McMurray and Jesse Hernandez about their own careers and the ins and outs of the territories that each individual wrestled in. I'm joined weekly by wrestling historian Matt Farmer who presents "This Week in Wrestling History" and again the charge for memberships is just $5.00 (Special discounts for bi-annual and annual memberships as well)

At the following link you can access a few previews of some of the interviews available including Moondog Moretti talking about Ray The Crippler Stevens; Pacific Northwest indy wrestler Derek Drexl telling a story about being put through a flaming table, and North Carolina manager James Mchone talking about the first live event he went to back in 1972.
http://sportofwrestling.com/INCLUDED_IN__5_TICKET.html

If you have the chance I hope you take a look at it, and if you like it sign up for a membership. As said earlier the Les Thatcher interview will be up soon, and we have other great guests coming up this week.

Thank you for reading,and thank you for the admin for letting me post this.

SportOfWrestling

http://www.sportofwrestling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down