The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next year MITB Make It Inter-Promotional Rather Than Brand Exclusive

4 posters

Go down

Next year MITB Make It Inter-Promotional Rather Than Brand Exclusive Empty Next year MITB Make It Inter-Promotional Rather Than Brand Exclusive

Post by Brady12 Sun 26 Jun 2011, 11:21 pm

They should make Money In The Bank an interpromotional Money In The Bank Ladder Match where both superstars from SD and RAW are all in one match trying to win the briefcase, adds to the excitement and the unpredictability of the match because if it is interpromotional, the superstar who wins it, they can cash in on whichever champion they want, if it is a RAW superstar they can cash in on the World Heavyweight Champion from Smackdown and if it is a Smackdown superstar they can cash it in on the WWE Champion from RAW, and vice versa rather than making it brand exclusive briefcases which takes away from the match in my opinion

Because with the MITB being interpromotional, you won't know which champion the MITB winner will set their sights on, they can tease the champions warning them that should they lose their matches or get beat down so badly they can't even stand, the MITB winner can come in, cash in their briefcase and become champion just like that in a blink of an eye

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Next year MITB Make It Inter-Promotional Rather Than Brand Exclusive Empty Re: Next year MITB Make It Inter-Promotional Rather Than Brand Exclusive

Post by Samo Sun 26 Jun 2011, 11:27 pm

..and move it back to Wresltemania so younger guys can get a chance to 'dance with the lights on bright' and scrap the crabby gimmick PPV.

I agree.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Next year MITB Make It Inter-Promotional Rather Than Brand Exclusive Empty Re: Next year MITB Make It Inter-Promotional Rather Than Brand Exclusive

Post by Brady12 Sun 26 Jun 2011, 11:43 pm

Samo wrote:..and move it back to Wresltemania so younger guys can get a chance to 'dance with the lights on bright' and scrap the crabby gimmick PPV.

I agree.

I don't think theres much chance of that though... Wrestlemania sells on being wrestlemania... If they keep the MITB seperate they can squeeze a few more dollars out of it

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:44 pm

The thing is, I think that as good an idea that that would be, what would happen if a Raw superstar did win the World Heavyweight championship? Would he be drafted to Smackdown there and then, or would the WHC come to Raw whilst the WWE Championship moved to Smackdown?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 27 Jun 2011, 4:16 pm

It would just be the same as what always happened, im glad this has been moved away from Mania, its a great PPV and also it forces the WWE to actually focus on stories leading up to WrestleMania instead of just throwing guys in a ladder match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down