The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klitchsko Vs Haye Tickets and Hotel

5 posters

Go down

Klitchsko Vs Haye Tickets and Hotel Empty Klitchsko Vs Haye Tickets and Hotel

Post by NathanBoxing Thu 30 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm

Guys,

Really sorry to post this as my first post but I've been let down by someone and have 2 x Tickets to the Haye fight and Hotel Booking (Which are non refundable). I may be willing to sell just the hotel booking booking in Hamburg for Friday and Saturday night (Twin Room) seperately.

I did check the rules and hope I haven't broken any and will introduce myself properly once I've solved this mini crisis.

Please, Please PM me if you are interested, details below.

I've also whacked this on ebay and below is my description.

Cheers,
Nathan
---

I have 2 x Tickets for David Haye Vs Wladimar Klitchsko at the Imtech Arena Hamburg, Germany due to late withdrawel of friends.

Seats: 25B row 8 seats 5 & 6.

Inlcuded in this auction is hotel booking which I cannot now cancel at Leonardo Hamburg Stillhorn Hotel, Hamburg. I believe hotels are all booked in Hamburg.

If you can travel we are driving and can give you lift but ferry is booked for 5.55AM 1st July coming back on the Sunday evening.

I live in hertfordshire and if you do need a lift I may be able to pick you up or meet at mine. If you dont need lift we can swap tickets at the hotel.

Offers accepted but not too low as will be taking a loss already.

NathanBoxing

Back to top Go down

Klitchsko Vs Haye Tickets and Hotel Empty Re: Klitchsko Vs Haye Tickets and Hotel

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 30 Jun 2011, 7:16 pm

Would love to be able to go Nathan but i don't have the money, hopefully you get them sold mate. There was a few people on here asking about tickets not long before they went on sale, i know a few people are going from here but not sure if everyone got some.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Klitchsko Vs Haye Tickets and Hotel Empty Re: Klitchsko Vs Haye Tickets and Hotel

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Thu 30 Jun 2011, 7:38 pm

Would love to go too but have got business trips to Belfast and the Philipines already in July, can't justify being away from my baby son for yet another 3 days. Plus my useless bloody mates are all too skint to go anyway!! Will have settle for the TV and takeaway option. Hope you sell the tickets mate, what a nightmare to have to sort out at the last minute! Good luck.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:18 pm

Short of bin men in Belfast and Manila are they..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:50 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Short of bin men in Belfast and Manila are they..

Boom boom. You're on the button tonight trussy my man.

Looking forward to Manila, been to Belfast before but it's a mate so can't say no.

Us bin men are in high demand don't you know!
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:57 pm

Vlad you're looking forward to it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:00 pm

Wery funny.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Fri 01 Jul 2011, 12:02 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Short of bin men in Belfast and Manila are they..

Being from Belfast I can say that our refuse service is as efficient was you would like. Obviously I cannot speak for Manila though...

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down