The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

congratulations Wladimir

2 posters

Go down

congratulations Wladimir Empty congratulations Wladimir

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 12:33 am

Well done Wladimir.

You deserved to win.

A nice, classy, intelligent gentleman.

A man who recognizes that thuggery, boorishness, and bullying have no place outside of the ring.

As for the the other bloke (yep.. you know, the one with the big mouth), well he couldn't make his excuses fast enough.

Classless before, during and after the fight.

The good guy won - a refreshing change.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallelujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ghost

Back to top Go down

congratulations Wladimir Empty Re: congratulations Wladimir

Post by SugarRayBray Sun 03 Jul 2011, 12:48 am

Totally agree. Haye even had the gall to make out he was the hero for not pulling out of the fight even though he was in 'excrutiating' pain. His movement looked pretty unhindered to me.

He also gave no indication in his manner prior to the fight he was in any physical pain.

SugarRayBray

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:18 am

Fair play to Wlad, he outclassed Haye tonight. Not the result I expected initially but as I've been saying all along I'll own up to being wrong. Contrary to what I was expecting Wlad wasn't unfocused by any means by Haye's mindgames, the latter only serving to motivate Klitschko to the extreme.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 4:17 pm

emancipator wrote:Well done Wladimir.

You deserved to win.

A nice, classy, intelligent gentleman.

A man who recognizes that thuggery, boorishness, and bullying have no place outside of the ring.

As for the the other bloke (yep.. you know, the one with the big mouth), well he couldn't make his excuses fast enough.

Classless before, during and after the fight.

The good guy won - a refreshing change.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallelujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ghost

I agree with you although I was cheering on Haye as aside from being English I've found Vlad a bit boring & thought Haye would put some excitement back into the division. AT the beginning I wasn't bothered by his trash talking but I soon got sick of it, it was non stop & rather than just trying to get under Wlads skin I think it showed the type of guy Haye really is & hid his nerves, I think he realized that Wlad wasn't scared & that unnerved him, pity he couldn't back it all up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down