The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Forman is hilarious!

4 posters

Go down

George Forman is hilarious! Empty George Forman is hilarious!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 am

After a shut out from Wlad I thought I had to mention Big George Forman's contribution to the night. You have to love this guy. He is funny when commentating but when he is given free reign in public before the world he always provides COMEDY GOLD. Firstly before the fight he was seen talking to Vitali and then breaks out into the funniest jig I have seen since my uncle at the last wedding I went to. Then he COMPLETELY messed up the Klitshcko ring entrance. I am sure he got his timing all wrong when he went to knock on Wlad's door, but the funniest contribution from Forman was his shocking, drug induced, comical scoring. The man had the fight LEVEL going into the 11th roound. Again you got to love the guy.,

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

George Forman is hilarious! Empty Re: George Forman is hilarious!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 am

Is he still promoting them grills of his?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluto1978 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Like the guy too. His grills are hood as well. Watched him in an interview recently in after an old fight recently and thought he was witty and intelligent. Smashing fella who was one of the hardest punchers ever.

Bluto1978

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 pm

He should go back to what hes good at making Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machines

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:57 pm

When you have a small portable oven, a microwave and a Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine you dont need a big heavy cooker. Its all good Smile

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down