The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Northern Ireland host the open?

+17
Shotrock
Davie
puligny
MustPuttBetter
sharrison01
super_realist
hend085
NedB-H
gaelgowfer
Diggers
drive4show
SmithersJones
JAS
WukFit
Mercurio
GunsGerms
Yadsendew
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can Northern Ireland host the open? Empty Can Northern Ireland host the open?

Post by Yadsendew Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Following on from an earlier Diggers post, where the question of holding an Open (probably at Port Rush) was mentioned. Now I was doing a little research into the viability of this and yes, I know that you’re going to say that ‘the infrastructure is not there’. But, in my view I think that such a proposal is not that far off.

I believe 184,000 folk attended the St Georges venue; say an average 46,000 per day, now not all of these travelled by car, but for arguments sake let’s say 75% did with an average occupancy rate of 2 persons per car that makes 17,000 trips. The capacity of a conventional 7.3 metre road is about 1500 to 2000 passenger car units (pcu’s) per lane, per hour assuming free flow and relatively clear roads. I would suggest that with suitable traffic management measures together with good policing, particularly at arrival and exiting points, that the existing highway infrastructure may well already be there.

I understand that there is a mixture of good dual carriageways, decent single carriageway and some poor roads in the area, people will arrive early some later and some will be there for the duration. Yes, it would mean that the roads would be very busy particularly if everyone intended to arrive at the venue at the same time and yes there would, of course, need to be some improvements to the arterial highway network(s) especially where it bottle necks but this situation arises where and whenever an extraordinary event occurs especially in a rural environment within England, Scotland and Wales too. The above figures assume that all visitors will be using the same highway when in reality a large proportion will emanate locally.

Just my thoughts; I just don’t think that the infrastructure argument although valid is insurmountable especially where it relates to the highway and access issues.

Yadsendew

Back to top Go down

Can Northern Ireland host the open? Empty Re: Can Northern Ireland host the open?

Post by GunsGerms Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Completely agree. Infrastructure is there, granted they may be shy a little accommodation in Portrush but they could make it happen by setting up in nearby towns. Even Belfast isnt too far away. NI is a small enough place and even if it couldn't accommodate 200k plus it would be a cracking place to have a major. Portrush especially is a nice spot with lots of really beautiful places nearby. Dunluce castle, giants causeway, Bushmills etc. It would be a huge boost to NI and I'd live to see it happen. Plus the added interest of having more major winners per capita than anywhere in the world.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Can Northern Ireland host the open? Empty Re: Can Northern Ireland host the open?

Post by Mercurio Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:48 pm

If the doors are opened on Portrush, they should be opened on all other great links courses in Great Britain. Just being a great course is not enough. Royal Porthcawl should get a look in before Royal Portrush.

Having said that, politically, I wouldn't be happy with it. Northern Irish players reach for the Eire tricolor when they've won a Ryder Cup. In addition, like Rugby Union, Northern Ireland are joined with Eire for their Golfing Union.

I don't know why it was played at Portrush in the 50s, but I'd prefer for it not to have been, then this debate would never be started.

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 pm

leinsterbaby wrote:It would be a huge boost to NI and I'd live to see it happen. Plus the added interest of having more major winners per capita than anywhere in the world.

Let's have The Open in South Africa, too.

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yadsendew Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Mercurio wrote:If the doors are opened on Portrush, they should be opened on all other great links courses in Great Britain. Just being a great course is not enough. Royal Porthcawl should get a look in before Royal Portrush.

Having said that, politically, I wouldn't be happy with it. Northern Irish players reach for the Eire tricolor when they've won a Ryder Cup. In addition, like Rugby Union, Northern Ireland are joined with Eire for their Golfing Union.

I don't know why it was played at Portrush in the 50s, but I'd prefer for it not to have been, then this debate would never be started.

That's a decent point; Porthcawl is a fantastic and challenging course, not entirely sure if it's got the land to cater for all the 'hospitality' peripherals though.

Yadsendew

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Mercurio wrote:
leinsterbaby wrote:It would be a huge boost to NI and I'd live to see it happen. Plus the added interest of having more major winners per capita than anywhere in the world.

Let's have The Open in South Africa, too.

Wouldn't mind seeing a major in SA but ideally at the expense of a US major. I think most people would be happy to see at least one links links major in the golfing calendar.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Mercurio wrote:If the doors are opened on Portrush, they should be opened on all other great links courses in Great Britain. Just being a great course is not enough. Royal Porthcawl should get a look in before Royal Portrush.

I suspect this a big part of why it hasn't been held in NI in recent times. That and possibly for security reasons.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by WukFit Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Obvious from the comments here that some people are talking about Northern Ireland with no real knowledge of the place or the Ulster people. Both are top quality and an Open at RPGC would be a complete success and a welcome boost to Ireland.

The big difference between the likes of Ireland's RPGC and the top courses on the British mainland is that everyone, regardless of wealth or status, has access to the top courses in Ireland. Just look at the dividends it pays.

WukFit

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Nothing to do with recent player successes but why not have it at Portrush?? It has hosted it before (albeit before the TV age as we now know it). Personally I think St Andrews having it every 5 years is a complete nonsense. Many may love it for reasons of tradition and thats fine but really...remind me when TOC last hosted an exciting Open. If you take TOCs every 5 years rule away and add a new course to the rota then I would suggest RP should be top of the waiting list to join.

Having witnessed 1st hand the almost military operation of getting 40000 a day into the Celtic Manor last October via a park and ride on steroids. I reckon with the will...that sort of operation could be repeated almost anywhere. So to me the "No we can't, the infrastructure isn't there" is a nonsense argument.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Is it just the roads though? I've never been to NI but I can't imagine they're any worse than the A259. However, I believe the R&A have said that the course couldn't accommodate the number of spectators by a factor of about 3 (only going by the figures someone else posted a couple of days ago) and where are the spectators going to stay?

I'd be interested in going to an Open there, though that's nothing to do with the 3 major winners.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Something to consider when thinking about possible Open venues is not just the quality of the course and access to it but also the amount of land around the course. There has to be room for a good practice range, tented village, media centre and car parking for all the players and officials. That all adds up to acres of land and very few courses are suitable.
If you want to suggest courses in NI, what about Royal County Down?

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Yadsendew Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Wukfit,

Speaking as someone that for many years has played golf regularly in Ireland (albeit Southern Ireland), with it's fantastic welcome and hospitality, I can only endorse what you say.

Yadsendew

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 pm

JAS wrote:Nothing to do with recent player successes but why not have it at Portrush?? It has hosted it before (albeit before the TV age as we now know it). Personally I think St Andrews having it every 5 years is a complete nonsense. Many may love it for reasons of tradition and thats fine but really...remind me when TOC last hosted an exciting Open. If you take TOCs every 5 years rule away and add a new course to the rota then I would suggest RP should be top of the waiting list to join.

Having witnessed 1st hand the almost military operation of getting 40000 a day into the Celtic Manor last October via a park and ride on steroids. I reckon with the will...that sort of operation could be repeated almost anywhere. So to me the "No we can't, the infrastructure isn't there" is a nonsense argument.

It is a cop out alright. No reason why it couldn't be held in NI.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Have the powers that be on Northern Irish golf made a concerted effort to get a course back on the rota lately? I know a few of the players have talked about it, which is fair enough after the recent success, but is it an d issue that's been pushed for in the past or one that has just raised it's head in the past couple of years?

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yadsendew Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Smithers and D4S, you can bet there will be a few NI Farmers rubbing their hands at the possibility of leasing land to temporarily extend the site if it ever transpired. I too recall the reference to spectators! Sounds a bit strange because you don't get much more space than on a golf course; perhaps the viewing areas / opportunities are a bit limited.

I understand that there lots of areas within a reasonable driving radius a situation which is not dissimilar to Sandwich. If the Open went to NI I'm sure that any accommodation issues would be taken as a marketing opportunity for the region.

Yadsendew

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 pm

I hear you D4S and thats probably why somewhere like Royal Porthcawl falls down.

If the Northern Irish want to commit to laying on an Open do RP or RCD have the land req'd or is there "borrowable" land next door?
I have to say I was 'surprised' at the parking arrangements at Turnberry...Lets just say I wouldnt have wanted to play a medal on the Kintyre course for a few weeks after. Farmer McMercenarys sheep on the other side of the A77 were probably chewing on exhaust fume infused grass for a good few weeks after as well!!

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Having now taken a cursory look at google maps, I'd say RCD has a better chance than Portrush, due to its proximity to Belfast. However, all other things being equal Royal Porthcawl is just 40 minutes down the M4 from Cardiff, so I'd expect that to have a better claim if the R&A are open to the idea of other venues.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:04 pm

JAS

I think both courses probably have enough land as they both have 2 courses. The big thing of course is do the members want one of their courses trashed for several weeks/months until it recovers from all the foot traffic and cars driving all over it. I certainly wouldn't because you are talking about courses that are already world famous and don't really need any further publicity.

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:18 pm

I can't see The Open ever going to Northern Ireland because of security issues. There remain fanatics from both sides who will not let it rest.

As wonderful a course as Royal Portrush is, I can't see it going there. The lack of accommodation would be a major stumbling block and it has to be said that Portrush itself is ... dated. Belfast is too far to fill the accommodation gap.

I've never played Royal County Down so I've no idea whether or not it would make a suitable venue from an infrastructure point of view but it is an academic point as I can't see R&A being prepared to risk anytime soon placing its flagship event in a country which, it has to be said, is still a rookie in the peace process lark.

There is another possible reason why it may never go to either RCD or RP and this is because they are male only clubs. It has become an annual event for the media to bash the R&A for continuing to take its event to male only clubs, conveniently forgetting of course they're the ones who possess the finest links courses! So, can you imagine the feast they would have should yet another male only club be added to The Open rota?

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm

WukFit wrote:Obvious from the comments here that some people are talking about Northern Ireland with no real knowledge of the place or the Ulster people. Both are top quality and an Open at RPGC would be a complete success and a welcome boost to Ireland.

The big difference between the likes of Ireland's RPGC and the top courses on the British mainland is that everyone, regardless of wealth or status, has access to the top courses in Ireland. Just look at the dividends it pays.

And there's one of the big reasons I don't believe it should go back to Northern Ireland - your reference to a boost to Ireland and 'Ireland's RPGC'. The Irish have their Open. The 'British' Open should only be in Great Britain.

They'll be suggestions it should be played in Eire, next.

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Mercurio wrote:
Unlikely, seeing as that's a separate country and the North isn't. And it's been played in the North before, and not the South.

Not sure why politics comes in to it in the slightest. It's just a golf tournament, the only question should be whether the course is good enough, and whether you can get all the players, fans and TV people there, keep them there a week and send them away again successfully. As for "the troubles" starting again, they're not suggesting playing it on the Shankill Road links. There's several million people in N Ireland who have nothing whatsoever to do with what a few bored yobs in east Belfast get up to.

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 am

Sadly security would possibly still be a concern but with a large police presence things would run smoothly. Afterall if Elizabeth can cruise the streets of Dublin and Cork without any incident they should be able to pull off a golf tournament in NI. I reckon it might just be what the country needs.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by hend085 Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 am

There is talk from the Northern Irish Sports Minister (or something like that) about hosting the Irish Open after the Killarney deal is finished and then a few years down the line hosting the British Open.
I think there are plausible arguements re the legitimacy of holding one of these tournaments but certainly not both.

hend085

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 am

Even if there was sufficient infrastructure (which there isn't) I doubt the R&A would like to hold their flagship event right in the midst of NI's shame. The marching season.
Perhaps if we restrict the supply of potatoes so that marchers have no energy to march and generally be childish and stupid than it might be possible to hold it there.

So if a road can handle 2000 per hour and there is 17000 car trips required per day it doesn't take a genius to work out that people will be in a traffic jam most of the day, that's if it runs smoothly. Also an "A" road in Northern Ireland is not the same as an "A" road on the mainland.
I agree that it should be held at St.Andrews less frequently because it's a dreadful Open venue, both to play and spectate.

They'll have to do what Carnoustie did and prove that they can hold a major event prior to be awarded The Open, and that could take at least a decade.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:03 am

Regardless of opinions on here, it seems the powers that be both in NI and the R&A are considering it;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/14189287.stm
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by WukFit Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 am

"in the midst of NI's shame, The marching season"

You are an uneducated tw@.

WukFit

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 am

WukFit wrote:"in the midst of NI's shame, The marching season"

He hasn't the faintest idea of anything to do with NI or Ireland. Just wants to provoke people. Ignore him.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:45 am

NedB-H wrote:
Mercurio wrote:
Unlikely, seeing as that's a separate country and the North isn't. And it's been played in the North before, and not the South.

Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain. It's part of the United Kingdom.

It's not known as The 'UK' Open. It's known as The 'British' Open*. The 'British' does not mean 'British Isles', otherwise Eire would host it. The 'British' refers to Great Britain and that's where it should only be played.

* I know it is officially actually called The Open before anyone passes comment.

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by sharrison01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:47 am

Surely the debate that is going on here is already being perfectly answered by the people that actually make these decisions?!?

The doubters as to whether NI has the infrastructure to host The Open, myself included, will see that everyone is already doubting the infrastructure - MP's, the R&A, Royal Portrush, the players. There is no argument to be made - the infrastructure is an issue, the important people recognise that. Move on.

Those that think NI would be fine to host The Open will also see that everyone that is important is questioning this because of the infrastructure. They are also talking about ways around this with a test run at the Irish Open and a look into how the infrastructure can be improved. Again, there is no argument to be made. Move on.

sharrison01

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 am

Mercurio wrote:
NedB-H wrote:
Mercurio wrote:

It's not known as The 'UK' Open. It's known as The 'British' Open*. The 'British' does not mean 'British Isles', otherwise Eire would host it. The 'British' refers to Great Britain and that's where it should only be played.

* I know it is officially actually called The Open before anyone passes comment.

NI, Scotland, Wales and England are all the same jurisdiction. Techicnally they of course are all the same country.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by sharrison01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:56 am

leinsterbaby wrote:
Mercurio wrote:
NedB-H wrote:
Mercurio wrote:

NI, Scotland, Wales and England are all the same jurisdiction. Techicnally they of course are all the same country.

Good effort. They are joined by land so must all be the same country. Apply that to the rest of the world, if you will...

sharrison01

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 am

leinsterbaby wrote:
WukFit wrote:"in the midst of NI's shame, The marching season"

He hasn't the faintest idea of anything to do with NI or Ireland. Just wants to provoke people. Ignore him.

So the marching season and associated hysteria between two childish factions is something to be proud of is it?

It's an absolute disgrace.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:03 am

What we need are a few more debates on which countries are part of Britain etc........yawn..........
MustPuttBetter
MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yadsendew Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:05 am

super_realist wrote:Even if there was sufficient infrastructure (which there isn't) I doubt the R&A would like to hold their flagship event right in the midst of NI's shame. The marching season.
Perhaps if we restrict the supply of potatoes so that marchers have no energy to march and generally be childish and stupid than it might be possible to hold it there.

So if a road can handle 2000 per hour and there is 17000 car trips required per day it doesn't take a genius to work out that people will be in a traffic jam most of the day, that's if it runs smoothly. Also an "A" road in Northern Ireland is not the same as an "A" road on the mainland.
I agree that it should be held at St.Andrews less frequently because it's a dreadful Open venue, both to play and spectate.

They'll have to do what Carnoustie did and prove that they can hold a major event prior to be awarded The Open, and that could take at least a decade.

SR, you being the genius that you are will know that a road / highway capacity (over its distance) is governed by its minimum width; the genius in you will also work out that it’s a bit like the flow of water - if you stick a tap at each end of a pipe and close it nothing will flow. Therefore, even a substandard road can be kept flowing with good Policing together with tried and tested traffic management techniques. Moreover, ‘A’ class roads (also known as principal roads) vary in width, number of carriageways and quality throughout, GB not just NI, they are arterial routes that can range from near motorway standard to sub-standard rural single carriageway. Yes of course there will be traffic congestion, just as occurs at any major event.

Sadly, the rest of your comments are just not worth commenting on.

Yadsendew

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 am

Just to throw something of a spanner in the works, the Open championship is exactly that - Open to allcomers who meet the qualifying criteria. It's run by the R&A, which just happens to be based at St Andrews, but which is the ruling body for golf throughout the world except North America. It's definitely NOT the British Open, but it is the Open Championship of the Royal & Ancient. I'd suggest, then, that the Open championship could, in theory, be played anywhere outside the US & Mexico.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 am

Have you seen the standard of some of the roads around Portrush? The A2 in particular is like a residential street.
The question is how much congestion, but what would I know I'm only a civil engineer.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:10 am

Portrush especially is one of the most picturesque parts of NI. It would put on an incredible event. Great place to surf too if you have never been there.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 am

Leinster, for the millionth time, everyone would be happy for NI to hold the Open providing it meets the criteria for the R&A to hold it in line with the facilities that all the other venues on the rota have, currently it doesn't so for the time being that is it.
End of argument.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yadsendew Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 am

super_realist wrote:Have you seen the standard of some of the roads around Portrush? The A2 in particular is like a residential street.
The question is how much congestion, but what would I know I'm only a civil engineer.

So am I, specialising in traffic management and transportation - for a long long time. Shocked

Yadsendew

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 am

Good for you Yads, then you'll know that any Open in Portrush would be a logisitical headache at present. Could it hold it?, perhaps if everything went smoothly, but I doubt it could possibly be as big a success as other venues which have better roads and easier access.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:21 am

super_realist wrote:Leinster, for the millionth time, everyone would be happy for NI to hold the Open providing it meets the criteria for the R&A to hold it in line with the facilities that all the other venues on the rota have, currently it doesn't so for the time being that is it.
End of argument.

Make up your mind you are completely contradicting yourself but that's no surprise really as you really don't seem to have any clue what you are talking about most of the time.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 am

Touche Leinster.
You think people are against the Open being held in NI or are colluding against NI in general, nobody is, we only want to ensure they have teh facilities to ensure it can be held to the standard we currently have. Not sure how you can possibly argue with that.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by puligny Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 am

It would be great to have The Open in NI - sooner the better. Fabulous golf course though I understand a few tweaks required, and wonderful for the local economy

puligny

Back to top Go down

Post by sharrison01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 am

puligny wrote:It would be great to have The Open in NI - sooner the better. Fabulous golf course though I understand a few tweaks required, and wonderful for the local economy

Completely agree and it would be very irresponsible of the R&A to award The Open to a Northern Irish venue if they had to develop the area around it too much. The short term boost to the local economy would be quickly wiped out if no one uses the hotels/restaurants/transport links after the event. Everyone wants to see it happen and the right people seem to be doing the right things so lets hope and see...

sharrison01

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 am

super_realist wrote:Touche Leinster.
You think people are against the Open being held in NI or are colluding against NI in general, nobody is, we only want to ensure they have teh facilities to ensure it can be held to the standard we currently have. Not sure how you can possibly argue with that.

I am not even from NI I'm from Westmeath but I have been to Portrush many times and I know first hand how great a place it is. Therefore I know while there may be challenges it is very doable and for many reasons some of which I have mentioned It would be an ideal spot for a major golf tournament. I think that tournament should be the open.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:45 am

leinsterbaby wrote:
Mercurio wrote:
NedB-H wrote:
Mercurio wrote:

Northern Ireland is NOT part of Great Britain.

End of.

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:47 am

Mercurio wrote:

End of.

You forgot 'FACT'.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:48 am

leinsterbaby wrote:
super_realist wrote:Touche Leinster.

I am not even from NI I'm from Westmeath but I have been to Portrush many times and I know first hand how great a place it is. Therefore I know while there may be challenges it is very doable and for many reasons some of which I have mentioned It would be an ideal spot for a major golf tournament. I think that tournament should be the open.

I'm know it's a delightful place, but you haven't seen it with 46,000 people per day attempting to gain access.
There is plenty evidence of them having a really hard time coping with the seniors open with fewer than 6000 per day.
Nearly 8 times as many people is far more difficult to achieve.

I'd like to see it, but please take off your portrush tinted glasses for a moment and realise how difficult it would be.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:51 am

Mercurio wrote:
leinsterbaby wrote:
Mercurio wrote:
NedB-H wrote:
Mercurio wrote:

End of.

Clearly a precedent has been set by it being held there before so we have to accept that at least in terms of what the "British" Open covers in a geographical nature it does include NI.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:53 am

Mercurio wrote:
leinsterbaby wrote:
Mercurio wrote:
NedB-H wrote:
Mercurio wrote:

So what? It's still part of the same country as Eng, Sco and Wales. For the moment anyway.

End of.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next