The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Road to Wrestlemania Thread

+19
KDS128
ncfc_Tooze
Marky
Dx Dan.
The Dashing One
Holymiky
Kay Fabe
whatwindturbine
Jammy31
talkingpoint
Fernando
Legend
theanimal316
theundisputedY2D2
Kaiser
Lex-Express
ADMIN
AberdeenSteve
Hegzy
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Official Road to Wrestlemania Thread - Page 3 Empty The Official Road to Wrestlemania Thread

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

I thought that we should have this thread so that we can all go on this journey together and in one place.
It would make great reading in the build up to the grand daddy of them all where we can all discuss how things might pan out with our hopes and expectations.

The journey started at the Royal Rumble and Del Rio has already got the finish line.
This last week we saw The Rock return to be guest host at Wrestlemania and in an instant has put his stamp on proceedings.

After a disappointing Elimination Chamber PPV the road to Wrestlemania certainly gets underway on Raw tonight. With the unvailing of the 21/02/11 promo's will things start to become apparent?

This the most exciting time in the WWE calendar and I cant wait for the weeks ahead.
Let the road to Wrestlemania begin!

Last edited by Enforcer on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made it unsticky)

Back to top Go down

The Official Road to Wrestlemania Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Road to Wrestlemania Thread

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

anyways, 2 hours to go, time to commence the drink 🍺

Back to top Go down

The Official Road to Wrestlemania Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Road to Wrestlemania Thread

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:04 pm

a John Cena special is on Sky Sports 2 at 10.15.
I know its Cena, but at least its something new to watch as we build up

Back to top Go down

Post by John-Original Name King Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:11 pm

I'll be watching it YI! Thought I was gonna be a larry for WM for the first time in years but my mate is coming round! Bring the fun! EXCITED!

John-Original Name King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:13 pm

Luckily Mrs YI loves the wrestling.
I converted her once we got married lol.
Shes a massive HBK fangirl, so ive got my earplugs ready for when she marks out for his entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3