The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise package team of the world cup?

Go down

Shock team?

Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_lcap0%Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_lcap20%Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_lcap20%Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_lcap0%Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_lcap40%Surprise package team of the world cup? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Surprise package team of the world cup? Empty Surprise package team of the world cup?

Post by Irish Curry Sat 03 Sep 2011, 5:22 pm

With the Rugby World Cup only less then a week away and many teams dreaming of glory, I was thinking, who (if anyone) will be the next Aregintina so to speak and shock the rugby world by doing something unexpected of them. The most likely candedits for this in my eyes are:

[b]Tonga[/b] Probably the least likely team to do this with France and NZ in the group but all it takes is fo one of those teams to play very bad and Tonga to play the game of their lives.

[b]Scotland[/b] Wouldn't be so much of a shock if they could get through their group but with most likely France or NZ in the 1/4s it would be a huge shock if they got through that.

[b]Samoa/Fiji[/b] Both teams are brilliant on their day, both love playing Wales. Shock could be on the cards with one of them.

[b]Italy[/b] Good pack and improving but lack a cutting edge. With Ireland playing so bad its possible but still unlikely.

For me its between Italy and Samoa but I think Samoa would be favorites for me.
Irish Curry
Irish Curry

Back to top Go down